Burensc Posted September 14 Posted September 14 (edited) I played FO4 back in the day, quickly went back to FO3/NV Oblivion and of course Skyrim. I have done heavily modded NSFW mod lists for Skyrim and Oblivion before but not Fallout 4. I was going to build a list then Todd nuked everyones mod list with an update, so I decided to wait a few months so see if bug fix mods caught up and the situation stabilized. Where is the best install instructions for current version of FO4 and AAF? And what terms should I look out for to determine is something is for my version of Fallout 4 especially with the bug fix foundation stuff that goes along with F4SE and "essential" patch/Unofficial patch" type mods? I found the install instructions and it says use Buffout but Buffout NG/AE says use Addictol. Is Addictol a proper replacement for AAF? Im on 1.11.240.0 Edited September 14 by Burensc
deathmorph Posted September 14 Posted September 14 On 9/12/2026 at 9:30 AM, dagobaking said: Yes. The fly-cam speed fix in 1.7.6 is not tied to the game version. Only the scene camera and POV are Anniversary Edition only. Thanks in advance for this. Is there a way to include an option - or a patch - so that weapons equipped via CHW (Classic Holstered Weapons; I'm using OldGen version 1.06b) are also unequipped during sex? Otherwise, they always remain equipped. 1
dagobaking Posted September 14 Author Posted September 14 6 hours ago, Burensc said: I found the install instructions and it says use Buffout but Buffout NG/AE says use Addictol. Is Addictol a proper replacement for AAF? Im on 1.11.240.0 Addictol should work. Just get the one for your game. Came out a few days ago, iirc. 2 hours ago, deathmorph said: Thanks in advance for this. Is there a way to include an option - or a patch - so that weapons equipped via CHW (Classic Holstered Weapons; I'm using OldGen version 1.06b) are also unequipped during sex? Otherwise, they always remain equipped. An opt-in setting to unequip the weapon for the scene and re-equip it after is doable. I've noted it for a future build. 2
tgo79 Posted September 15 Posted September 15 On 9/12/2026 at 6:02 PM, tgo79 said: Trying to download and the discord invite keeps coming back as invalid. Am I the only one or is there another way? please, does anyone have any idea why the invite is considered invalid or how I can work around this? because without access to the discord, there's no other way to download, so I'm just looking for some help or advice that I might be overlooking something
dagobaking Posted September 15 Author Posted September 15 16 minutes ago, tgo79 said: please, does anyone have any idea why the invite is considered invalid or how I can work around this? because without access to the discord, there's no other way to download, so I'm just looking for some help or advice that I might be overlooking something https://support.discord.com/
Deez_Nuts67 Posted September 16 Posted September 16 AAf download link goes to discord for some reason, not Files.
dagobaking Posted September 17 Author Posted September 17 On 9/15/2026 at 9:49 PM, Deez_Nuts67 said: AAf download link goes to discord for some reason, not Files.
xarvenius Posted September 18 Posted September 18 (edited) On 9/8/2026 at 2:26 AM, dagobaking said: Yes. I read your idea the first multiple times you wrote it. And I've directly answered it multiple times already. Look it up. Which is exactly what you are doing. You have no standing to influence anybody about this subject. And yet you continue posting about it, knowing that the only outcome is to annoy people. Trolling. It's what you are doing. Oh. It's way worse than you suggest. You joined over 10 years ago. Never managed to contribute a thing. And even a cursory scan of your 500 posts over that time reveals that you are constantly asking and nagging authors. You can keep posting here about this and I will keep taking your points to the woodshed and making you look like a fool. Makes no difference to me. i have mulled over all that happened here for some days and also gone through older posts i made in different places over the last days and so far i couldnt find any other thread where i was accused of trolling, so i am now even more confused why i was accused of trolling here. an what do you mean with nagging authors? as far as i understand all my posts so far they where basically help requests, feedback, bug reports and trying to sort things out. also something you might want to read: https://www.loverslab.com/guidelines/ i think section 15 is quite direct with posts inside the download area. Edited September 18 by xarvenius
dagobaking Posted September 18 Author Posted September 18 5 hours ago, xarvenius said: i have mulled over all that happened here for some days and also gone through older posts i made in different places over the last days and so far i couldnt find any other thread where i was accused of trolling, so i am now even more confused why i was accused of trolling here. Are you being serious? You mulled it over and decided for yourself that you weren't trolling. You're just coming back to make yourself look like more of a fool. 5 hours ago, xarvenius said: an what do you mean with nagging authors? as far as i understand all my posts so far they where basically help requests, feedback, bug reports and trying to sort things out. I scanned them and could see immediately exactly who you are. Always long on ideas for yourself and short on pitching in for anyone else. 5 hours ago, xarvenius said: also something you might want to read: https://www.loverslab.com/guidelines/ i think section 15 is quite direct with posts inside the download area. I asked the moderators nicely to clean up and remove your trolling. And I pointed out that I clearly cover the issue you kept bringing up in the OP. You ignored it. I don't know what reasoning the staff at LL has for not doing that. But, if left without any other remedy, I will call a dipshit a dipshit. You might want to re-read my posts to you. You are not welcome. 1
judge007 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 On 9/15/2026 at 12:05 AM, tgo79 said: please, does anyone have any idea why the invite is considered invalid or how I can work around this? because without access to the discord, there's no other way to download, so I'm just looking for some help or advice that I might be overlooking something I'll hazard a guess here that you are trying to access Discord with a browser. Download the app, install it, create an account and then scroll down the bottom of the servers list and click on the "plus" sign. copy the link from dago's signature and paste that in the spot for the server you wish to join. Discord is notoriously flaky in a browser.
judge007 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 On 9/13/2026 at 8:38 PM, Burensc said: I played FO4 back in the day, quickly went back to FO3/NV Oblivion and of course Skyrim. I have done heavily modded NSFW mod lists for Skyrim and Oblivion before but not Fallout 4. I was going to build a list then Todd nuked everyones mod list with an update, so I decided to wait a few months so see if bug fix mods caught up and the situation stabilized. Where is the best install instructions for current version of FO4 and AAF? And what terms should I look out for to determine is something is for my version of Fallout 4 especially with the bug fix foundation stuff that goes along with F4SE and "essential" patch/Unofficial patch" type mods? I found the install instructions and it says use Buffout but Buffout NG/AE says use Addictol. Is Addictol a proper replacement for AAF? Im on 1.11.240.0 If you click on the spoiler in my signature, there is another spoiler with links to very helpful guides like you requested. Buffout 4 AE (MiniBuff) is deprecated in favor of Addictol. I just finished upgrading to 1.11.240 myself, and the only thing of note that wasn't usable was Looks Menu Temp Scroll. Otherwise, everything that was in my OldGen setup has a 1.11.240 counterpart.
deathmorph Posted September 19 Posted September 19 (edited) @dagobaking I’m encountering an issue again where the sex partner isn't visible after pressing the quick-camera button. I can't pin down exactly when it happens. Do you have any idea how I can verify this? PS: I even had a case recently where the lady wasn't visible. (see image) Spoiler Edited September 19 by deathmorph
PippinTom Posted September 19 Posted September 19 4 hours ago, deathmorph said: I can't pin down exactly when it happens. 5 cents from my own investigation - it happens when after transformation to a new location camera collides with anything (furniture, actor, wall) and its proximity clipping triggers ON, however why it does not trigger OFF after change of distance/location afterward I do not know nor have any hypothesis even. 1
dagobaking Posted September 20 Author Posted September 20 10 hours ago, deathmorph said: @dagobaking I’m encountering an issue again where the sex partner isn't visible after pressing the quick-camera button. I can't pin down exactly when it happens. Do you have any idea how I can verify this? PS: I even had a case recently where the lady wasn't visible. (see image) Reveal hidden contents Which game version? 4 hours ago, PippinTom said: 5 cents from my own investigation - it happens when after transformation to a new location camera collides with anything (furniture, actor, wall) and its proximity clipping triggers ON, however why it does not trigger OFF after change of distance/location afterward I do not know nor have any hypothesis even. I will do some digging. This is kind of an open item right now. I've seen it also. But, it only started after the .240 version of LooksMenu came out...
PippinTom Posted September 20 Posted September 20 1 hour ago, dagobaking said: I will do some digging. This is kind of an open item right now. I've seen it also. But, it only started after the .240 version of LooksMenu came out... From my experience - I happened from time to time even on AAF 1.5.5/1.11.191, however since I upgraded to .240 just recently - it happens so often that whenever I see where actual scene happens I prefer to just "walk there"instead of using link, even if after "walking to" I loose proper sound location (SFX origin seem not tied/equal to centerref of the scene, so all moaning comes from "elsewhere").
dagobaking Posted September 20 Author Posted September 20 i fixed it. it did end up having to do with tfc. will be fixed in the next build. 2
deathmorph Posted September 20 Posted September 20 6 hours ago, dagobaking said: Which game version? OldGen 1.10.163
xarvenius Posted September 25 Posted September 25 (edited) On 9/18/2026 at 8:23 AM, dagobaking said: Are you being serious? You mulled it over and decided for yourself that you weren't trolling. You're just coming back to make yourself look like more of a fool. I scanned them and could see immediately exactly who you are. Always long on ideas for yourself and short on pitching in for anyone else. I asked the moderators nicely to clean up and remove your trolling. And I pointed out that I clearly cover the issue you kept bringing up in the OP. You ignored it. I don't know what reasoning the staff at LL has for not doing that. But, if left without any other remedy, I will call a dipshit a dipshit. You might want to re-read my posts to you. You are not welcome. so its ok for you to do namecalling and go againts the guidelines. you cant expect someone to read all the pages that are present here and as i already said i wasnt able to find any additional information that isnt already written inside the moddescription and asked for a pagenumber if there is something out there as i can find it via the search function. section 15 of https://www.loverslab.com/guidelines/ clearly states that there should be a file download either directly there or via a link to the download that doesnt require a login to a third party platform. to join a discord server you need to register yourself and do a login which would go against that part of the guidelines. "File pages must contain the actual file(s) for download. Exceptions can be made for very large files or simple mirrors; in that case, a link to an external file host can be used, provided the file is directly available via the external link. Other exceptions are only granted on a limited, case-by-case basis. Due to the potential for abuse, file pages that require members to sign in to another account, join Patreon (or similar services), or take any extra steps to access the file(s) are not allowed, even if the content itself is offered for free. Circumventing this by creating regular forum threads for the same purpose of publishing a file here is also not allowed." i even told you that there is the possibility of making direct download links for the already uploaded file on your discord so that you dont even need to upload it anywhere else. and did you just maybee consider that if you want to help someone you need to be equipped with the neccesary knowledge and have the right timing that you can still help and the helping isnt already done? Edited September 25 by xarvenius
judge007 Posted September 25 Posted September 25 3 hours ago, xarvenius said: so its ok for you to do namecalling and go againts the guidelines. you cant expect someone to read all the pages that are present here and as i already said i wasnt able to find any additional information that isnt already written inside the moddescription and asked for a pagenumber if there is something out there as i can find it via the search function. section 15 of https://www.loverslab.com/guidelines/ clearly states that there should be a file download either directly there or via a link to the download that doesnt require a login to a third party platform. to join a discord server you need to register yourself and do a login which would go against that part of the guidelines. "File pages must contain the actual file(s) for download. Exceptions can be made for very large files or simple mirrors; in that case, a link to an external file host can be used, provided the file is directly available via the external link. Other exceptions are only granted on a limited, case-by-case basis. Due to the potential for abuse, file pages that require members to sign in to another account, join Patreon (or similar services), or take any extra steps to access the file(s) are not allowed, even if the content itself is offered for free. Circumventing this by creating regular forum threads for the same purpose of publishing a file here is also not allowed." i even told you that there is the possibility of making direct download links for the already uploaded file on your discord so that you dont even need to upload it anywhere else. and did you just maybee consider that if you want to help someone you need to be equipped with the neccesary knowledge and have the right timing that you can still help and the helping isnt already done? Everyone that is reading this thread, please click the three dots in the upper-right corner of this users message and use "Report" to get the admins to silence him. This has gone on long enough. 2
Kanlaon Posted September 25 Posted September 25 The last version 1.7.4.1 from discord does not work for me. The Scene in AAF Violate simply hung at the start while the old framework 1.1.1 still works fine in my environment for the last FO4 version 1.11.240. Using MO2 I can switch fast between the versions of AAF framework. This was also already the same problem with the framework 1.7.2 for me.
Holylokki Posted September 25 Posted September 25 47 minutes ago, Kanlaon said: The last version 1.7.4.1 from discord does not work for me. Look for errors in the XML files of installed mods.
xarvenius Posted September 25 Posted September 25 (edited) 5 hours ago, judge007 said: Everyone that is reading this thread, please click the three dots in the upper-right corner of this users message and use "Report" to get the admins to silence him. This has gone on long enough. why the call for a report? all i ask for is that there shall be a link to the file that doesnt require a login on a third party platform as its stated to be inside the guidelines which i linked to and quoted. should i in turn call for a report of all the messages where there was even the slightest namecalling against me done just cause i was asking for said file providing? and the requests for stuff you talk about in relation to the file provision via discord that i was so far unable to find via the search function to be provided with atleast a sitenumber due to the amount of sites this thread has has so far been totally ignored or just pushed to the side. Edited September 25 by xarvenius
judge007 Posted September 25 Posted September 25 2 hours ago, xarvenius said: why the call for a report? all i ask for is that there shall be a link to the file that doesnt require a login on a third party platform as its stated to be inside the guidelines which i linked to and quoted. should i in turn call for a report of all the messages where there was even the slightest namecalling against me done just cause i was asking for said file providing? and the requests for stuff you talk about in relation to the file provision via discord that i was so far unable to find via the search function to be provided with atleast a sitenumber due to the amount of sites this thread has has so far been totally ignored or just pushed to the side. And you have been babbling on for weeks now. I come to these support forums for information on mod versions, incompatibilities, and issues. Not to listen to some troll drone on and on trying to get the mod author to post somewhere he isn't going to. You act all high and mighty with a holier than thou attitude, but without giving back to the community. I'll bet that can't come up with a post you have made that is helpful to anyone. Yes I went through a lot of your recent posts in other threads. You are a prime example of a troll. I once again request everyone reading these threads to click the three dots in the upper-right corner and select "Report" to get the admins to step in here and silence this clown. Now I need to wash myself in holy water to get rid of the troll stench. 2
DoctaSax Posted September 25 Posted September 25 @xarvenius it's been almost a month. dagoba's not changing his mind, and these discussions have been had many times already, as has been pointed out to you repeatedly. As far as the rule's concerned, there is a line about exceptions that are granted on a case-by-case basis, and one has been granted in this case. Now that you know that, any further complaints from you about it are just harassment and will be treated as such. 4
Cealapa Posted September 25 Posted September 25 (edited) 3 hours ago, DoctaSax said: @xarvenius it's been almost a month. dagoba's not changing his mind, and these discussions have been had many times already, as has been pointed out to you repeatedly. As far as the rule's concerned, there is a line about exceptions that are granted on a case-by-case basis, and one has been granted in this case. Now that you know that, any further complaints from you about it are just harassment and will be treated as such. Finally someone brings back sanity to this thread. I didn't like to use discord to download files too, but I never thought that could be a such big drama. I owe Dago (and other modders of course) hundreds of hours of entertainment and the "effort" to login to discord is just nothing in comparison. I am not an English native speaker but I know what means a "Karen", typologically speaking. LE: 1.7.8 release (patreon early access) is working like a charm. No stuttering when switching stages, no player/npc invisibility. It's the best AAF version I've had so far 👍 Edited September 25 by Cealapa 1
Recommended Posts
Posted by DoctaSax,
Reputation Points
Go to this post
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now