32.jpg

LifePlay v3.2 Released!

- More daily activity animations for the player character and NPCs. Specifically, v3.2 will first focus on basic needs and leisure activities (eat, drink, sleep, dance, sports, etc), while later on, v3.5 will most likely focus on business (working or being served at different types of establishments), and finally v3.8 will focus on paired and scene-specific animations (fighting, messing around before an actual sex scene, etc) 
- A system for blending sitting poses and activity animations (for example, instead of making 20 different 'have a snack' animations for 20 different chairs, this system allows the game to just blend the top half of the body from the eating animation with each of the 20 sitting poses.)
- A simple system for spawning additional objects to go with some animations (spawning cutlery and food for eating animation for example) and despawning them after the animation finishes
- 3d meshes and textures for the animated objects above
- The rest of May commissions (i.e. all the commissioned animations)
- Bug fixes and other improvements

Okay, so honest feedback:

This update mentions sleep getting an animation, but if it did, it isn't working.  My character still sleeps standing or sitting in a chair, not in his bed.

I also found a bug:  if I have the "no futa content" option checked and I get invited to play strip poker, the invited NPCs can still be futas.

Other than that, I'm digging the game.  Thanks for making it!

Not sure if it's a bug or if i'm doing something wrong, but if i quit my office job for a medical carrier, i can't do a job interview anymore. Which is a shame since the office job seems to have the more event.

Great game though ! I'm just playing it a bit too much

33.jpg

LifePlay v3.3 Released!

- Improve the system for animations with spawn objects, especially making sure that the items actually despawn after use
- New solo and couple animations involving a dildo
- New solo and couple animations involving a vibrator
- New solo and couple animations involving a male masturbator, i.e Fleshlight
- 3d mesh and texture assets for the dildo, vibrator and fleshlight
- Half of June commissions
- Bug fixes and other improvements

I have a lot of respect for your work. A lot of work has obviously gone into this and yet it's free and the donate options are very reasonable.

In a world where there are so many greedy people & companies charging ludicrous prices for products, it's very refreshing to see somebody make & handle this without any of the greed money grabbing methods that you see out there. Thanks man :). Keep up the good work.  

On 6/14/2020 at 10:50 PM, qgoodforu said:

I have a lot of respect for your work. A lot of work has obviously gone into this and yet it's free and the donate options are very reasonable.

In a world where there are so many greedy people & companies charging ludicrous prices for products, it's very refreshing to see somebody make & handle this without any of the greed money grabbing methods that you see out there. Thanks man :). Keep up the good work.  

Thank you for the kind words of encouragement :)

• 2 weeks later...

Its currently on 3.4 on the other sites he hosts it on-- also, is there any animation for needs such as "Go to the bathroom" yet? There's dialog and such, especially when others live with you (and accompanying urgency if occupied) but no animation or fluid/physics yet. I guess that is a later update? Cum isn't even added either, but mentioned like my character's brother actually masturbated in there and she saw it on the seat (implied by dialogue and not shown).

This game is awesome man, Kudos, Seriously, so much of thoughts and efforts have been put into this, We all should support him so that he can release a full sized RPG type game.

Yours is my all-time favorite game. I just can't stop praising you or thanking you. 

You should include more scenes, like the player being innocent, and being exploited by all. type scenario.

On 7/9/2020 at 9:40 PM, citizenjewel said:

Does anyone have a better download link for the additional maps? Mega's file limit is trash for something of that size.

I finished downloading it all, it's nearly over 10GiB. I would propose setting up multiple torrents, one for each future batch of map, but that requires invested seeders.

Question for @vinfamy: I am in the process of writing feedback based on my experience playing this game, which I hope to be structured in a constructive way.  It may become quite large. Would you prefer it to be posted here or on the github issue tracker, or even somewhere else?

Great work, can't wait to see the finished product, BUT

I can't read anything, definitely need to be able to scale the UI (if that's not a feature)
Clipping on all the clothes. I'm not sure if that's something I did with the sliders, or something else.
Eyes wouldn't change colour and I could barely see the colour anyway, even though I made them inhumanly large.
I could make the neck longer but not shorter
I could make myself shorter but not taller.
Could NOT get a flat stomach no matter how hard I tried.

Windows 8.1 64bt if that matters, g-force 1070, i7, if any of that matters. Certainly didn't have any problems with FPS.

I applaud your ambition, if it had UI scaling I probably would have spent more than 20 minutes trying to figure it out.

Just wondering how you raise objects up in room editor? I can move objects and rotate them but I can't work out how to raise them up to put on a surface. I want to add some clutter to desks and such. Is there a tutorial for this mode or instructions somewhere?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2020 at 3:43 PM, Stinky69 said:

I can't read anything, definitely need to be able to scale the UI (if that's not a feature)
Clipping on all the clothes. I'm not sure if that's something I did with the sliders, or something else.
Eyes wouldn't change colour and I could barely see the colour anyway, even though I made them inhumanly large.
I could make the neck longer but not shorter
I could make myself shorter but not taller.
Could NOT get a flat stomach no matter how hard I tried.

Type numbers manually for example -0.5 (-1 min to 1 max)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2020 at 1:31 PM, just1mod said:

Just wondering how you raise objects up in room editor? I can move objects and rotate them but I can't work out how to raise them up to put on a surface. I want to add some clutter to desks and such. Is there a tutorial for this mode or instructions somewhere?

There is an option to move objects on the z-axis. But it's not like you can drop stuff on surfaces.

• 2 weeks later...

39.jpg

LifePlay v3.9 Released!

- Implement a tattoo system, with customization available in the character creation menu and NPC randomization of tattoos when a new NPC is generated
- Two percentage options in Esc > Customize NPC Distribution to control how common tattoos are for NPCs
- 27 new arm tattoo options
- 19 new leg tattoo options
- 23 new chest/back/neck tattoo options
- 5 new male hairstyles
- 20 new female hairstyles

Male character hair menu has an extra option for body hair, but I guess you've seen that. I know, you need to cycle a lot more than for pubic hair and the beards seem to look the same. But there is one option for a clean shaven man.

Edit: While I'm here. There are two issues that are a bit annoying for me:

1. Clothes I buy tend to vanish after various stripping scenes

2. Perks given by vanished clothes (especially after photoshootings) are at least sometimes persistent and stack to pretty high values after a while.

Can't really say if saves get broken. But some mods seem to have issues (not gamebreaking for me, but nevertheless). Updating hasn't broke my saves so far.

Easiest way to find out would seem to me to make a backup of your Lifeplay folder (including your saves) and then simply update. If you're confronted with severe issues you can easily roll back to you old version.

Without knowing which version and mods you use, it's hard to tell how your game will run. But if you backup everything you can't go wrong. Those new hairstyle are actually pretty neat. Not to mention the tattoos.