Hello ..I upgraded the 4.0 stable version to the 4.2 version through the new patch.After this all the npc's are nude in my game and my main male character has an erection always that goes through his clothes >_< ..Wanted to add that as some bugs I found upgrading ,don't know if anyone else experiencing the same problem.

Thank you very much

On 6/23/2021 at 8:45 AM, grind3r said:

Hello ..I upgraded the 4.0 stable version to the 4.2 version through the new patch.After this all the npc's are nude in my game and my main male character has an erection always that goes through his clothes >_< ..Wanted to add that as some bugs I found upgrading ,don't know if anyone else experiencing the same problem.

Thank you very much

I also had the erection through the pants thing, but it was because the clothes he was wearing were pre-4.0 and didn't convert properly.  I think as far as the game was concerned, he was naked (hence the erection showing), but the clothes still displayed on the model and I was unable to change them.  If I selected another top or bottom, they'd just clip through the old outfit.  Anyway, what worked for me was to go into a sex scene and use the "get everybody naked" button.  After that, the old clothes no longer showed on the model and everything seems to be working fine now.

On 6/23/2021 at 8:01 AM, Fun Shaundi said:

I have some noob questions:

Are the quests the same in every city, or they change depending on where you are?

Also, are there plans to make more, or is there a mod with more quests?

As far as I can tell, yes, the quests are always the same regardless of city.

As for mods, I don't know of any that add quests, but I haven't really looked for mods for this game.  If you're looking for more quests to earn more perk points, just try to keep all your needs in the green.  You get perk points periodically for doing that.

On 6/25/2021 at 7:47 AM, Tantalus said:

I also had the erection through the pants thing, but it was because the clothes he was wearing were pre-4.0 and didn't convert properly.  I think as far as the game was concerned, he was naked (hence the erection showing), but the clothes still displayed on the model and I was unable to change them.  If I selected another top or bottom, they'd just clip through the old outfit.  Anyway, what worked for me was to go into a sex scene and use the "get everybody naked" button.  After that, the old clothes no longer showed on the model and everything seems to be working fine now.

Unfortunately in my case this did n't work as I am stuck with bugged clothes for my character and all the npc's in the world are without clothes ..Maybe I should keep playing on the previous versions until this will be ironed out I think..I wonder if there is a way to activate somehow the new clothes ,I don't know ..Thank you for the reply!

43.jpg

LifePlay v4.3 Released!

- New group animations to cover the gender combinations not currently covered yet, namely (M = Male, F = Female):

-- MMM

-- MMMM

-- MMMMM

-- FFF

-- FFFF

-- FFFFF

-- MMFF

-- MMFFF

-- MMMFF

-- (That covers all the cis combinations up to 5 actors, but still many gender combinations involving trans are not covered, will be something  for future group / trans KotM updates. For now, trans actors simply use the female animations for most group x)

- New "Host a group x party" action you can choose at home where you can invite people from your contacts (if high perversion / someone you've done adult things with before) or random strangers online of any gender combinations to make use of the new animatioms

- Commissions from patrons for June

I downloaded the full version of v4.3 and is working great (with my previous save games too) .All the clothes showing right with no clippings at all ,by far the best version of the game ( I am following it since v3.xx )..I don't know why just the upgrading small files bugged up my game previously ..It's better to use the whole new file for the upgraded versions as I see..

@vinfamy I'm having some trouble with the getActorVar/setActorVar functions in my mod.

I've written an interaction:

ACTION_UNIQUEID: testaction
ACTION_NAME: testaction
WHERE: interaction
WHEN: 0 - 24
MINUTES: 1 - 1
TIMEOUT_MINUTES: 0
ALSO_TIMEOUT: 
EFFECTS:
CONDITIONS:
MOVE_FIRST: true
SCENE_ALWAYS: testaction
ANIMATION:
WHO: Actor = getTarget(); If !Actor.isCreature()

This triggers the following scene:

WHAT: none
WHERE: none
WHEN: 0 - 24
WHO: none
OTHER: none
    SceneStart()
    Actor.makePermenant()
    Actor.setActorVar(SomeVariable, 42)     // Set the variable to 42
    val = Actor.getActorVar(SomeVariable)
    "The value of SomeVariable on <Actor.name> is <val>."
    SceneEnd()
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

This will work if I swap out the interacting actor for the player, however it will always print 0 for any other actor.

Am I misunderstanding something about what getActorVar does?

• 2 weeks later...

45.jpg

LifePlay v4.5 Released!

- Be invited into a polyamorous relationship with an existing NPC-NPC couple after a few threesomes
- Suggest to a normal couple to turn their relationship into a poly one with you joining in, if you already had an threesome encounter with them in the past, or done something sexual with each individually.
- New "Organize a poly swingers' party" available at home specifically for you and other poly couples
- New "Gather all poly partners" action available at home that brings all of them to you, each of whom can be interacted with (good for having them taking turns on you while the others watch etc)
- New "Hang out with poly partners" action available at most public location types in the game, which will improve their attraction to you and can lead to random events under certain conditions like:
+ Come across someone you know, who gains or loses rapport depending on their perversion 
+ Two of your lovers getting particularly intimate with each other
+ A stranger being drawn to your arrangement and expressing a desire to join
+ Another poly group suggesting a fun party

On 7/18/2021 at 9:44 AM, vinfamy said:

45.jpg

LifePlay v4.5 Released!

Spoiler

- Be invited into a polyamorous relationship with an existing NPC-NPC couple after a few threesomes
- Suggest to a normal couple to turn their relationship into a poly one with you joining in, if you already had an threesome encounter with them in the past, or done something sexual with each individually.
- New "Organize a poly swingers' party" available at home specifically for you and other poly couples
- New "Gather all poly partners" action available at home that brings all of them to you, each of whom can be interacted with (good for having them taking turns on you while the others watch etc)
- New "Hang out with poly partners" action available at most public location types in the game, which will improve their attraction to you and can lead to random events under certain conditions like:
+ Come across someone you know, who gains or loses rapport depending on their perversion 
+ Two of your lovers getting particularly intimate with each other
+ A stranger being drawn to your arrangement and expressing a desire to join
+ Another poly group suggesting a fun party

I'm not seeing a download for V4.5 on the mega page.  Can I assume it's still being uploaded?

Edit:  A day later and I still don't see the V4.5 files on mega.

Edited by tinkerbelle
Update

Hello,

I was interested in the source code. I'm learning UE4 and would love to see, how some things are done in this game and play around with them. Unfortunately, all I can find is the source code up to the v3.19, but none of the current major version (if it were just any of the current major, it would be still fine).

Is there a specific place I can get some of the newer source code (at least some v4)?

Thank you!

Btw, a truely amazing effort has been gone in this, I'm really impressed.

I don't know if anyone else has this but for some reason if I meet someone else with a pet that pet suddenly becomes my pet? I have a horse and a dog that I'm just assuming my character stole. It doesn't happen every single time but it's weird that I'm just accumulating other people's animals lol. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is great im looking foward to seeing where it goes. I do wish some if the mini games could be alittle simpler.  An what i mean be that for ex: the home breaking in mini  game an murder mini game  if your hand trembled just a it you will most always fail. 

I played around with it, an came to the conclusion its not functioning. When you buy or rent a business it asked you to train employees etc. If you hire new employees you have the option to fire them. But the employees that some with the business it dosent tell you about unless you sit in the business an watch who comes an leaves for 24 hours, then you will see the employees. Now when you walk up to them is won't give you any options to access there performance "give them a raise , or fire them"  you also can't group all your employees at one time so see who you will keep an let go. Just thought if give you a heads up.  Never mind I thought we were still on 4.5....ill check out the new one tomorrow

Edited by Snake212