I can't launch the game at all with 'MiasLair_V62_BSA' active (using NMM)... No problem with any of the other components, exciters, piercings, extras, hair, even the patch. It's just with the main file that I get an immediate hard crash on launch.

I did notice when I ran FNIS with 'HKX File Compatibility Check' active it errored on a lot of files in MiasLair, saying they weren't Skyrim SE compatible.

Seeing that I thought perhaps I could fix it myself, so I extracted it to a new folder, overwrote with the patch, then ran the 'meshes' folder through NIF Optimizer and the ConvertToSkyrimSE batch file to try and create my own merged/fixed copy... That solved the FNIS errors, but I still got the hard crash the moment I tried to launch with it activated.

@TheCaptn V62 is for oldrim, the SSE version here is 63 ;)

@fishburger67 First of all: I loved you mod back in the days, glad to see it back :3

I have a bit trouble with the "on the Trail" quest. Well it actually started with the "free jenny winglow" quest wich didnt disapear from the questlog after I finished it (do you remember the correct quest stage for that?) I just had to talk to her again, lol...so thats fixed^^".

I went on and it didnt seem to be a problem. I freed the ravencrow girl and brought her back, accepted some of the slaves and then went on to Vess. Now I'm at the point where I take Vess to Volkar to start her training but Volkar has no dialogue for her. I still had mia there so I thought I finish her training first, but it didnt help.

Quest stage is 342 if it helps. I tried setting it to 345, 350 and 352. It helps for the questlog, but vess and niri are still bound and wont stop following me... I didnt leave the area though, maybe I should have tried that.  Didnt help.

I noticed that queststage 320 was 0 so I changed that too but it didnt help :confused: Guess thats the "free vess part" then?

35 minutes ago, recreation said:

@TheCaptn V62 is for oldrim, the SSE version here is 63 ;)

@fishburger67 First of all: I loved you mod back in the days, glad to see it back :3

I have a bit trouble with the "on the Trail" quest. Well it actually started with the "free jenny winglow" quest wich didnt disapear from the questlog after I finished it (do you remember the correct quest stage for that?). I went on and it didnt seem to be a problem. I freed the ravencrow girl and brought her back, accepted some of the slaves and then went on to Vess. Now I'm at the point where I take Vess to Volkar to start her training but Volkar has no dialogue for her. I still had mia there so I thought I finish her training first, but it didnt help.

Quest stage is 342 if it helps. I tried setting it to 345, 350 and 352. It helps for the questlog, but vess and niri are still bound and wont stop following me... I didnt leave the area though, maybe I should have tried that.

I noticed that queststage 320 was 0 so I changed that too but it didnt help :confused: Guess thats the "free vess part" then?

Exactly the same for me, no dialogue, also no quest marker for that quest, the moment Vess started following me it disappeared, and she's following me ever since, bound and gagged.

On 4/1/2018 at 11:16 AM, thrayel said:

Exactly the same for me, no dialogue, also no quest marker for that quest, the moment Vess started following me it disappeared, and she's following me ever since, bound and gagged.

You can't have both Niri and Vess with you.  Take one or the other.

On 4/1/2018 at 5:43 AM, TheCaptn said:

I can't launch the game at all with 'MiasLair_V62_BSA' active (using NMM)... No problem with any of the other components, exciters, piercings, extras, hair, even the patch. It's just with the main file that I get an immediate hard crash on launch.

I did notice when I ran FNIS with 'HKX File Compatibility Check' active it errored on a lot of files in MiasLair, saying they weren't Skyrim SE compatible.

Seeing that I thought perhaps I could fix it myself, so I extracted it to a new folder, overwrote with the patch, then ran the 'meshes' folder through NIF Optimizer and the ConvertToSkyrimSE batch file to try and create my own merged/fixed copy... That solved the FNIS errors, but I still got the hard crash the moment I tried to launch with it activated.

You need the SE version that you get here on the download page.  Make sure you completely uninstall any old version before installing a new one.  The SE version has good hkx files, so you obviously have something else that FNIS is complaining about.

1 hour ago, fishburger67 said:

You can't have both Niri and Vess with you.  Take one or the other.

I don't have Niri with me, it's only Ness. Right after Mia and Ravencrone started their training as slaves, i get the quest to decide what to do with Vess. I approach her, tell her she'll become a slave too, and right after she starts following me, and my objective changes to take her to Volkar, my quest marker is gone. She just keeps following me, and i can't do anything with her, and cannot advance the quest. Haven't even got the objective yet to speak to Niri. Exactly like @recreation 's case.

13 minutes ago, thrayel said:

I don't have Niri with me, it's only Ness. Right after Mia and Ravencrone started their training as slaves, i get the quest to decide what to do with Vess. I approach her, tell her she'll become a slave too, and right after she starts following me, and my objective changes to take her to Volkar, my quest marker is gone. She just keeps following me, and i can't do anything with her, and cannot advance the quest. Haven't even got the objective yet to speak to Niri. Exactly like @recreation 's case.

Vess AND Niri where following me from the point on I had to go to morthal o.O

That never changed and there was no point I could have changed it by myself.

If I talk to Niri now she has a dialogue where she says something like "dont you have to rescue someone and no I wont follow you this time..." so I guess she was supposed to stop following me, but didnt :confused:

@capitanohook Try to recruit them through aft, if that doesnt work, try it through the normal dialogue. If that also doesnt work try to dismiss all of your followers (console command: playerfollowercount 0). Then save and reload.

Can anyone tell me how long it take's to make Mia your slave? I am at the point where you give her Food/BJ/Food/BJ, But Volkar keeps saying she's almost ready for the bonding. I just wish there was a Guide or Wiki to look this stuff up. Thanks

3 hours ago, thrayel said:

3 hours ago, recreation said:

Vess AND Niri where following me from the point on I had to go to morthal o.O

That never changed and there was no point I could have changed it by myself.

If I talk to Niri now she has a dialogue where she says something like "dont you have to rescue someone and no I wont follow you this time..." so I guess she was supposed to stop following me, but didnt :confused:

@capitanohook Try to recruit them through aft, if that doesnt work, try it through the normal dialogue. If that also doesnt work try to dismiss all of your followers (console command: playerfollowercount 0). Then save and reload.

Well, it turns out that I forgot to include the 61f patch in what I converted.  This means that it is currently impossible to take either to Volkar for training.

Enclosed is the pex file you need

Put the pex file in the script directory and the psc file in the script/source directory allowing overwrites

Make sure you leave the dungeon and then come back with Niri /or Vess in tow and there should be a dialog to train them like "I want to begin training this slut Vess."

SexSlTrainCompanionsScript.pex

SexSlTrainCompanionsScript.psc

3 hours ago, capitanohook said:

nothing :frown: the slave not follow me any help? remain still, do not  walk,even when i dismissal she remain still, she only talk and has sex

If this is Niri or Vess, get the patch above and take her back into the dungeon.

12 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Well, it turns out that I forgot to include the 61f patch in what I converted.  This means that it is currently impossible to take either to Volkar for training.

Put the pex file in the script directory and the psc file in the script/source directory allowing overwrites

Make sure you leave the dungeon and then come back with Niri /or Vess in tow and there should be a dialog to train them like "I want to begin training this slut Vess."

That worked! Thanks again. :smile:

14 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

hi fishburger67 ! sorry if i answered you late,the training mission i doing now,the character that do not follow me is only " jenn winglow" , i  have insert the pex and psc file in director script and script source but still not happens she always stay still :frown: i try with console comand "playerfollowercount 0 " but appear message :  not found

and look the door on mais castle entrance...

20180403143933_1.jpg

17 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Thank you very much, that worked splendidly. Thanks again for all your work!

5 hours ago, capitanohook said:

hi fishburger67 ! sorry if i answered you late,the training mission i doing now,the character that do not follow me is only " jenn winglow" , i  have insert the pex and psc file in director script and script source but still not happens she always stay still :frown: i try with console comand "playerfollowercount 0 " but appear message :  not found

and look the door on mais castle entrance...

20180403143933_1.jpg

Jenny Winglow not following you is not the subject of the pex file I uploaded.  It is only for Vess and Niri.  You issue is something else.

Once again, I and thousands of others, use AFT without issue.  You have some other issue that only you can solve.

I am not sure what you mean by "training mission".  If you are taking Jenny to Volkar for slave training, that will not work.  That is only for NPCs that are not already a sex slave.

Perhaps if you can be more precise in your description, I might be able to help more.

The missing door is a problem.  I don't have that issue on either of my two test machines.  Suggest you completely uninstall and and re-install.

1 hour ago, fishburger67 said:

Jenny Winglow not following you is not the subject of the pex file I uploaded.  It is only for Vess and Niri.  You issue is something else.

Once again, I and thousands of others, use AFT without issue.  You have some other issue that only you can solve.

I am not sure what you mean by "training mission".  If you are taking Jenny to Volkar for slave training, that will not work.  That is only for NPCs that are not already a sex slave.

Perhaps if you can be more precise in your description, I might be able to help more.

The missing door is a problem.  I don't have that issue on either of my two test machines.  Suggest you completely uninstall and and re-install.

damn it, i cant open skse64 anymore becouse bethesda have released a new update for the game... :frown:

4 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

That is why I always keep my Steam in Offline mode.  Hopefully, they will get it fixed pronto

Had an update yesterday and the game starts perfectly (SKSE 2.0.6), so i guess thats not the problem here.

@fishburger67 I made some new faces for Vess and Niri, interested in the nif's?

No need for any credits.

Btw I just read the old mod description and I dont know why thats never mentioned anywhere, but if you import a face with wrong weight or heigt data, you just need to set the correct values in the ck before saving the character and there wont be a neck gap.

2.png

1.png

000D56B1.nif

00000d6c.nif

2 hours ago, recreation said:

Had an update yesterday and the game starts perfectly (SKSE 2.0.6), so i guess thats not the problem here.

@fishburger67 I made some new faces for Vess and Niri, interested in the nif's?

No need for any credits.

Btw I just read the old mod description and I dont know why thats never mentioned anywhere, but if you import a face with wrong weight or heigt data, you just need to set the correct values in the ck before saving the character and there wont be a neck gap.

2.png

1.png

000D56B1.nif

00000d6c.nif

Thanks, they are very attractive, but because I don't use them (there is no voice work beyond the main quest), it makes no sense for me to update their looks.

hi fishburger 67 , i have uninstalled the mod for re-installing now , but when i open your link of the new patch "miaslairse 63a loose.7z" for download the file appear the message : " !  sorry, there is a problem the page you are trying to access is not available for your account. error code :2c171/1"   i cant not dowload the file 

1 hour ago, capitanohook said:

hi fishburger 67 , i have uninstalled the mod for re-installing now , but when i open your link of the new patch "miaslairse 63a loose.7z" for download the file appear the message : " !  sorry, there is a problem the page you are trying to access is not available for your account. error code :2c171/1"   i cant not dowload the file 

Sorry, my fuckup.  Try it now from the download page