Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE Version 29

Thanks! I'll try OSAroused. I just installed OSA and Osex. OSA showed up in MCM, but there were only Hot keys there. I can't find anything for Osex. I think its dialog only, but I'm not sure. Did you mean OSL Aroused?

I can't remember which mods were AE only. Everything I've seen lately has Mods using both. I'm seventy years old, so I forget those things pretty quickly. I know I waited for over six months for Schlongs of Skyrim SE to create a patch or a hot fix.

7 hours ago, dwharper34 said:

Thanks! I'll try OSAroused. I just installed OSA and Osex. OSA showed up in MCM, but there were only Hot keys there. I can't find anything for Osex. I think its dialog only, but I'm not sure. Did you mean OSL Aroused?

Yes, my bad. It's OSLAroused. Works very nicely.

I have OSLAroused installed, but many SexLab mods, including Arousal Based Match Maker [ABMM], Sexlab Approach Redux, Sexlab Eager NPC's SE (SLEN), SexLab Romance SE - Aroused Patch and SexLab Pleasure have set SexlabAroused.esm as a master. I opened a few of them with SSEEdit, but I can't find where they used anything from SexlabAroused. I tried to clean masters from them, but that didn't remove it from the mod. Anyway those were my favorite mods.

I'm not sure OSLAroused is even working. My arousal never changes. My companions changed a little. I have also been having a bunch of script errors. The Papyrus log is from a couple of days ago. Apparently, I turned off logging somehow. I have also gotten many script errors in ReSaver:

Potential problems were identified

There are 35 unattached instances.

There are 38 undefined elements.

This savefile has 8 script instances whose data is missing.

cmc_sldr_mcm

_bs_mcm

slalMCM

_sta_mcm

SuH_MCM

zbfConfig

furnituremarkerconfigscript

slso_mcm

I notice that MCM is on almost every script instances line from ReSaver. Also I have had the game CTD almost every time when I load a save, so I have been starting a new game with my changes and playing through as long a I can, before I try making a change. I haven't had game sex in five or more games now. I'm not sure AE is the only thing happening, but I guess it's possible.

I sure appreciate your help. Thanks!

Papyrus.0.log

OSLAroused will act as the master for any mods that have SLA listed as a master.

You can install both (install SLA first) and OSLA will overwrite - You then get more options for tweaking your arousal increase/decrease rate in the OSL Aroused MCM

All those errors you have listed are from other mods, not OSLAroused or SLA. You have deeper problems with your modlist, and I'm sure someone who is more adept than I at reading a papyrus log could confirm. 

It's also possible that AE is the reason you are getting errors with those mods, if they have not been updated to work with AE.

I think it's working now. I've downloaded over ten more of the OSA mods and they all seem to be working with AE and MCM. I don't get any errors from ReSaver on any of the OSA's different mods. I've checked about 12 saves and the errors are still coming from SexLab mods. I'm still working on it though.

I don't have a SexLab entry in MCM, which I believe is because of my script errors, so that is probably my problem with all of SexLab's files.  Is anybody even maintaining MCM? I can't find the original files anywhere. Too bad somebody couldn't make MCM work with either SE or AE!  Is anybody even maintaining MCM anymore?

Is there a tool that identifies whether a mod uses SE or AE? Checking them manually is a pain. Without looking up each mod online to verify them or opening each one with SSEEdit, I don't even know where to begin switching back from SE to AE. I don;t want it to take forever.

I enabled logging again, so I should have some logs soon. ( I just placed a couple below! ) Does anyone know who I would talk to or where I should go for my script errors?

Thanks for your help!

Papyrus.0.log Papyrus.1.log

Edited by dwharper34
More Questions and Edits

I don't know what I did, but everything began working again. I have started a new game and have 28 saves with no errors in ReSaver. I still have some errors in my papyrus logs, but mostly just warnings now. So whatever was causing my script errors seems to be gone and every thing is back in MCM. So it's looking good. Thanks!

Papyrus.0.log

is there a way to remove a translation?

The translation in my native language is like a 6 year old used google translate

doesn't make sense if the mod is about arousal but non of the settings and values got any sexual or arousal related context in my language

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, brianb0ru said:

I have everything installed for this to work but it keeps saying this for some reason. I'm not much of a technical person so any help would be nice.

SExdlab aroused fail.JPG

You did something wrong.  Not at all sure what.  This mod is SSE compatible.  Me and 10s of thousands of others are using it.

There should not be a .bsa file associated with Loose version.  Don't have any idea where you got that.  It is not in the .7z archive.

21 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

You did something wrong.  Not at all sure what.  This mod is SSE compatible.  Me and 10s of thousands of others are using it.

There should not be a .bsa file associated with Loose version.  Don't have any idea where you got that.  It is not in the .7z archive.

oh boy, well thats not good. I dont really know either since I'm new to modding...maybe i should just start over with my mods and double check to make sure they are all SSE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/30/2022 at 1:19 AM, elyrod said:

My SexLab Aroused decided not to load the configs inside MCM, what could it be? I have tested several different combinations of priorities and the result is the same, and I have also forced the MCM reload

image.png.46ec8d962e6450e4197b6f8f8128f69f.png

Same thing is happening to me right now..but im far from a new start lol :/ tried different version of Aroused Redux..last to try is OSL Aroused.

7 hours ago, Uxot said:

Same thing is happening to me right now..but im far from a new start lol :/ tried different version of Aroused Redux..last to try is OSL Aroused.

These values are stored in your save file in case that is any help.  I have no clue what might cause part of your save file to not load.