Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE Version 29

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/24/2022 at 7:55 AM, Chlodwig said:

is there a way to remove a translation?

The translation in my native language is like a 6 year old used google translate

doesn't make sense if the mod is about arousal but non of the settings and values got any sexual or arousal related context in my language

you can sneak in the mod files, find "interface" folder, there should be a folder with translations and the translation file.

- if you're courageous enough, you can edit it to the proper translation (and submit it here for the good of everyone)

- if not or easy way: copy the "english" file and rename it to "yourlanguage" so you'll have it in english even if your setup is in a different language.

On 6/24/2022 at 8:47 AM, prometheusx said:

I believe you can just delete the translation-file in  \interface\translations. Then the mod should fallback to english. 

Or if it doesn't work you could rename the english file to your language.

Ahem no, if you remove the translation file only, MCM will only show the internal labels of the setting "%clumsytag_mod_gizmo_stuff%" and such and you won't have access to the help detail linked to the label. Not really readable as they are intended to be internal tag for the scripts

• 3 weeks later...

I have no issues using SLAR along with a variety of other SL mods - but I want to know if there is a simple mod that uses the arousal level to change idle chat to the NPC? 

ie - if Arousal is 40 - 50, NPCs (set Same/Opposite/Both sex in MCM) make comments (without opening a dialogue) that they would like to talk, ask for a drink etc - initial chat up approach

50 - 60 - start making more direct comments

60 plus - I want you now!

No triggering of animations etc, no fertility mode, ZaZ pack requirements etc - just idle chat to the PC by aroused NPCs. There is a nexus mod that makes one particular NPC (Erdi) change her idle chat to you to very suggestive things, but is not linked to arousal - made me think that a crowded inn with lots of aroused patrons should be producing some verbal approaches. 

I can have over 50 NPCs in locations like the Bannered Mare, Winking Skeever etc, and mods that take over etc would just jam the game - but some "chat up" lines coming from NPCs would liven things up. Every mod I have found is too heavy - wants to take over, activate animations, rape, impregnate or whatever.

I noticed an issue with this mod int his playthrough (and a few previous ones, on a different installation): At some point it seems SL Aroused will stop scanning cells for aroused actors.  The messages about being aroused stop appearing, and other mods stop getting notifications about updated SLA stats as well.  Any way to restart that process?  I tried reloading, stopping ans starting SLA in the MCM menu, and changing the scannign interval, but nothing seems to be helping.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone i have no luck trying to recompile the scripts of anything though I have tried and tried. Im trying to edit this so creatures are seen as naked right now there is a debug line that has creatures with nothing equipped as not naked. Any ideas on how I can adjust the script to have creatures marked to be seen as naked?

Having a weird issue. I've tried turning the settings down as low and as high as they'll go, but it didn't work.

Characters are just... randomly orgasming? They'll be standing there and start shooting off, fully dressed, no reaction.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Less important but still an issue: my character rapidly cycles from "I need sex -> can't focus -> I'm satisfied" within a minute no matter what I set him to. It only stops if I lock him to 0 arousal

Edited by azifall

@fishburger67 could you add baka keywords to the file? I am creating mod that needs some of the keywords. I also have mods that rely on those keywords and I need to hack around it as I am tied to this version because of Radiant Prostitution.

I made my own hack patch ESL to avoid runtime errors but would rather have those in the actual mod.

SexLabAroused_BakaKeywords.esl

UPDATE: Note about the patch. The address codes do not match. So if there are SPID or KID scripts that use original address codes those mods do not work.

Edited by poporaltemporal
On 1/14/2023 at 9:47 PM, poporaltemporal said:

@fishburger67 could you add baka keywords to the file? I am creating mod that needs some of the keywords. I also have mods that rely on those keywords and I need to hack around it as I am tied to this version because of Radiant Prostitution.

I made my own hack patch ESL to avoid runtime errors but would rather have those in the actual mod.

SexLabAroused_BakaKeywords.esl 3.1 kB · 2 downloads

UPDATE: Note about the patch. The address codes do not match. So if there are SPID or KID scripts that use original address codes those mods do not work.

I compared this version and BakaFactory's version and are identical as performance is refered. I checked the .pex and .esp and there is no changes (Apart of the keywords from Baka).

This version is 28b, just ported to SSE. So if you want to use Baka keywords, use their version or OSL Aroused.
Unfortunately your patch will not work with the other Baka mods because the FormIDs are not the same.

On 1/20/2023 at 8:24 PM, furel said:

I compared this version and BakaFactory's version and are identical as performance is refered. I checked the .pex and .esp and there is no changes (Apart of the keywords from Baka).

This version is 28b, just ported to SSE. So if you want to use Baka keywords, use their version or OSL Aroused.
Unfortunately your patch will not work with the other Baka mods because the FormIDs are not the same.

Considered that in the "UPDATE" note. However I wonder if its actually possible to modify the "patch" formids to match the baka ones. That of course still does not completely fix the situation as many mods might try to find the keywords directly from the SexLabAroused.esm.

I know I can use the MCM, but is there a console command to adjust arousal? A bat file would be so much faster.

Blush when aroused has a hotkey to increase arousal, but to install a fairly heavy mod to get one hotkey isn't "good value".  I've tried the MCM Hotkey mod from Nexus, which definitely speeds the process, but also causes ctd often enough to make it a liability. (if I have to save the game before using it, defeats the purpose lol)

So I had to restart skyrim, installed everything over again, but I noticed that my arousal would never change from -2.   I went into the MCM and realize it wasn't showing up again, so I ran setstage SKI_configmanagerinstance 1 and it reappeared but I noticed in the puppet master that everything was checked.  when I uncheck everything and then leave, its back on when I go back.  Not sure what I am doing wrong here.  Anybody else had this issue or know a fix?

Did a search and quickly skimmed this thread to see if anyone had this issue, so if someone else has already posted something similar and I missed it, apologies.

I keep getting the "my desires are satisfied" message, but I never receive any prior notification that my character (female) is aroused beforehand. My character also has not had sex with anyone or masturbated yet, so how the heck does she keep getting satisfied? Am I just not understanding the mod mechanics?

If you need any more info (modlist/load order, MCM settings), just let me know.

Hi, so I have a problem when trying to use funtions from the slaFrameworkScr.psc script. I just want to get the players arousal level, so I declared a property pointing to slaFramworkScr and called GetActorArousal() through that property, but when I compile it, I get multiple errors pointing to various Sexlab scripts I have never touched. My question now is, how it could be possible for scripts that run in my game currently without flaws to have errors in them when compiling. (compiling via SSE Creation Kit btw.)

Related reddit post I made: 

Edited by Conni
On 2/3/2023 at 8:15 PM, Narifia said:

Did a search and quickly skimmed this thread to see if anyone had this issue, so if someone else has already posted something similar and I missed it, apologies.

I keep getting the "my desires are satisfied" message, but I never receive any prior notification that my character (female) is aroused beforehand. My character also has not had sex with anyone or masturbated yet, so how the heck does she keep getting satisfied? Am I just not understanding the mod mechanics?

If you need any more info (modlist/load order, MCM settings), just let me know.

I don't think there is a message that tells you that you aroused, have you tried pressing N ? It should tell you what your arousal is. I believe it can decay with the help of certain settings but don't quote me on this one. Anyway try pressing N over a period of gameplay and try to see if it changes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey, i think i dont get something.

i got aroused redux + seperate orgasm

everytime my character has sex arousal increases to 99 and after drops down to 59 and this repeats.

if i disable seperate orgasm everything works as normal it doesnt increase while sex and drops after.

I probably dont know how to use seperate orgasm perhaps?

could maybe someone explain me what i have to do in this mod that it doesnt increase my arousal?

• 3 weeks later...

Man, I don't understand this mod. When I have this thing on, my character needs to have sex like every 5 mins otherwise i get that stupid debuff. Is this intentional or this a bug? I mean seriously, there's other stuff in this game i want to do besides fucking all the time, you know...

Edited by srmacbobs