Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE Version 29

4 hours ago, capricornt said:

Hello again,  thank you Fishburger for your reply. I am running Skyrim SSE. I have scrapped everything including all game and mod files and archives. I began with a fresh install of Skyrim. My original issue was resolved. However I have a new issue.    Let me first give a run down of mods I installed (all SE versions)

SKSE

FNIS

Racemenu

XP32 Max skeleton

SKY UI

Papyrus utilities

Address Library for SKSE

Schlongs of Skyrim

Shlongs of Skyrim papyrus script fix

SSE Engine fixes parts 1 and 2

Sex Lab framework

FNIS creature pack

I am new to modding but I know these are pretty much essential for anything else I want to use except for SOS but come on I want to use sex mods so yeah a necessity.

So after the above mods, I tried loading SexLabAarousedSSELoose 29.7z

This time all went well installing the mod in vortex with no issue coming up when running FNIS.

My current issue is upon loading Skyrim which opened fine, I went to the MCM and i can click on mod config for SOS or others fine. When I click on MCM for Lovers Lab the game instantly closes. This did not happen before loading aroused.

So there is my new problem. I really need ideas as I am starting over clean and at a loss as how to proceed. I do not want to load any more mods until I get this issue fixed.

There are NO problems with aroused.  Literally MILLIONS of people use it without issue.   The sooner you understand that, the sooner you will get a resolution to your problem.

For your Sexlab issue, suggest you ask in the Sexlab forum.

When you press the Esc key, what does it say in the bottom left corner for a version number.

I want to thank you Fishburger for your replies to my previous posts. I never thought there was an issue with your mod, and was just hoped that you might be able to tell me what I may have done wrong. Even though I am new to Skyrim modding, through my failures I realize that trying to tell me what I did wrong was silly without some very specific info to pass along ( like script logs or whatever). I understand now that it will be highly unlikely that any two modders will have the same or even similar Skyrim set ups. This also means that when problems occur the actual cause can be difficult to ascertain.

Like you have said in many responses, there is no problem with your mod. I AGREE.

I am on my Nth attempt at building my Skyrim and I have Aroused Redux loaded and running fine. I think one of the big differences this time around is every time I added a mod, I very carefully read descriptions and requirements. I made sure to get proper versions for my version of Skyrim and SKSE and made sure any prerequisites are loaded first. I load one mod at a time and run FNIS even if no new animations are loaded. Then I start up the game and check before moving to nest mod.

I want to thank Fishburger for keeping an eye on this thread and providing support for his mod.

For other readers I highly recommend Sex Slaves for Sexlab as well. I have enjoyed it in my previous failed build attempts and will be loading again this time around.

10 hours ago, capricornt said:

I want to thank you Fishburger for your replies to my previous posts. I never thought there was an issue with your mod, and was just hoped that you might be able to tell me what I may have done wrong. Even though I am new to Skyrim modding, through my failures I realize that trying to tell me what I did wrong was silly without some very specific info to pass along ( like script logs or whatever). I understand now that it will be highly unlikely that any two modders will have the same or even similar Skyrim set ups. This also means that when problems occur the actual cause can be difficult to ascertain.

Like you have said in many responses, there is no problem with your mod. I AGREE.

I am on my Nth attempt at building my Skyrim and I have Aroused Redux loaded and running fine. I think one of the big differences this time around is every time I added a mod, I very carefully read descriptions and requirements. I made sure to get proper versions for my version of Skyrim and SKSE and made sure any prerequisites are loaded first. I load one mod at a time and run FNIS even if no new animations are loaded. Then I start up the game and check before moving to nest mod.

I want to thank Fishburger for keeping an eye on this thread and providing support for his mod.

For other readers I highly recommend Sex Slaves for Sexlab as well. I have enjoyed it in my previous failed build attempts and will be loading again this time around.

Thanks and your advise is exactly what other modders should follow.  Thanks for offering it.

Can the AE conflict with this by any chance because I am having that same issue someone had in 2018 and have everything needed for this. Scanned for missing files including master files using SEEdit for sky ui for example and still no luck I also tried disabling every mod or plugin I had and reenabling them one by one and none had no effect in letting the game open after the command prompt shows and closes with SLAR version 29 installed. Idk what I'm doing wrong but if AE is the reason I might as well disable or revert back to SE before the upgrade to AE. Any other ways I can do to solve the issue let me know here

Edited by corporalquinn2nd
2 hours ago, corporalquinn2nd said:

Can the AE conflict with this by any chance because I am having that same issue someone had in 2018 and have everything needed for this. Scanned for missing files including master files using SEEdit for sky ui for example and still no luck I also tried disabling every mod or plugin I had and reenabling them one by one and none had no effect in letting the game open after the command prompt shows and closes with SLAR version 29 installed. Idk what I'm doing wrong but if AE is the reason I might as well disable or revert back to SE before the upgrade to AE. Any other ways I can do to solve the issue let me know here

Works fine with AE, make sure it's requirements are correct.

9 hours ago, DiscipleDarkfriend said:

Hello Fishburger67, 

I hope the day finds you well. 

I am trying to figure out how Aroused controls SOS erections, I can find nothing in the plugin referencing them I am guessing it is somewhere in the scripts, any info is welcome. 

Thanks again for your work. 

There is code in the script to control SOS.  Don't remember exactly where, but there are only two big ones, so it should not be hard to find.

Hello seeking a bit of help. 

My arousal seems to skyrocket super fast! I play some self animation every couple minutes it seems. I am sure I have a setting wrong, and tried looking for options, but i think trying to get everything working is just confusing me hehee..

Thanks in advamce for help:)

2 hours ago, kaiteyc said:

Hello seeking a bit of help. 

My arousal seems to skyrocket super fast! I play some self animation every couple minutes it seems. I am sure I have a setting wrong, and tried looking for options, but i think trying to get everything working is just confusing me hehee..

Thanks in advamce for help:)

Set everything to the defaults.  Make sure people are not naked.  Other mods may adjust this outside of Aroused.

• 1 month later...

Hello, I have a problem.

I installed your mod, but it is not in the mcm menu, the check key (N) works, the arousal itself periodically jumps from 0 to 100 (which is accompanied by messages in the upper left corner: 'my desires is driving me'/'my desires is satisfied' ).

I tried reinstall mod, but it don't help.

9 hours ago, Grisha Qofn said:

Hello, I have a problem.

I installed your mod, but it is not in the mcm menu, the check key (N) works, the arousal itself periodically jumps from 0 to 100 (which is accompanied by messages in the upper left corner: 'my desires is driving me'/'my desires is satisfied' ).

I tried reinstall mod, but it don't help.

Look elsewhere for your issue.   100s of thousands use it without problems.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have "preset" values for Time Arousal / Decay when you play with a lot of sexual content?

The problem I have is currently that, especially with Defeat content, Time Arousal goes fucking nuts now.

I try to keep my activity down to "I need to orgasm to reduce current arousal" but when I get forced into Defeat Sex or use Sexlab Solutions, or other mods, it adds to my time arousal. This wouldnt be too bad. But with the negative desire effects it becomes ridiculous. 

Beastess is a must have mod for me, but I cannot deactivate it's desire effects. And the highest effect of Beastess Desire,... reduces Skill gain and Speech by 40%

Now to reduce my Time Arousal I need to, apparently , live for multiple ingame days at this limit of 40% slower leveling and worse speech, to reduce my Time rate.

Of course this is kinda counter intuitive, and leads to a devils cycle:
I orgasm, I increase Time Rate, I arouse faster, I need to orgasm more often meaning I keep increasing time rate.

Currently the following chain of events is happening regularly:
At 100 Arousal
I orgasm to reduce arousal to 0
I fast travel a short distance (last time I travelled from Markarth to Karthwasten)
As I arrive in Karthwasten I am at 80 Arousal already suffering the worst Desire effect again.

As you might expect the game becomes unplayable at this point because I might as well do nothing but fuck at this point, or wait for like 3 ingame days.

So I am not asking for changes to the mod, but I suggest you add "Presets" to aroused based on how much sexual content people have installed.

The current "baseline" may be called "pure" and is made for people who fuck once every ingame week.
THen you could have a "experienced" setting for people who use sex when it suits them, but dont indulge everytime
And the highest would be "deviant" for people who take every opportunity to have sex.

Alternatively:
reduce Impact on Time arousal in situations where multiple orgasms are achieved one after another (gangrape, Prostitution mods etc.)
Reduce IMpact on Arousal when Orgasming at 70 Desire or higher. 

I know what the response is going to be "If you want it like that, do it yourself" 
But I still feel like I need to get this off my chest.

2 minutes ago, Tlam99 said:

there ae 3 values. The middle one to 0.1. Don't remember the name now.

Probably the Decay rate. 
at 0.1 it would reduce Time Arousal by a third every 0.1 day (2.4 ingame hours) which would be insane. at that point there would probably never be time arousal. 
What I am kinda looking for is a middle of the road option, where I can somehow manage to hardcap time arousal at 30 or something.

• 2 weeks later...

Having some issues regarding SLAA, asking here because despite weeks of effort, I haven't been able to find the solution to this.

Arousal works properly for PC, but (seemingly) not for NPCs or creatures of any kind. Arousal is stuck at 0 (looking at CF that tells me a precise value, -2).

Additionally (and why I'm asking here), the puppeteer/ stats page will not display other NPCs.

Could this be due to an improper installation on my part, or maybe the cloak breaking? I've been testing, and testing on other parts of my loadorder to no avail. All other funtionality works fine, except for Arousal being applied to NPCs.

Edit: accidental submission halfway through typing lol

Edited by gravediggers240

Ok, so I've done a search and haven't found any documentation on what I'm looking for. 

As my character's arousal increases, the enb in my game changes, colors getting brighter, more saturated, and the edges getting blurry. After my character has an orgasm and the arousal goes down, the colors go back to the way they are supposed to be.

Is there anyway to turn this off? It's really annoying and makes getting any kind of decent screenshot when my character is aroused almost impossible. Everything gets blurry except my character. As my character's arousal level rarely stays below 50 for any length of time, I don't get to see the more natural colors of the environment much. 

Running Velvet Reshade and Obsidian Weathers. 

On 5/18/2022 at 1:02 AM, IBAGadget said:

Ok, so I've done a search and haven't found any documentation on what I'm looking for. 

As my character's arousal increases, the enb in my game changes, colors getting brighter, more saturated, and the edges getting blurry. After my character has an orgasm and the arousal goes down, the colors go back to the way they are supposed to be.

Is there anyway to turn this off? It's really annoying and makes getting any kind of decent screenshot when my character is aroused almost impossible. Everything gets blurry except my character. As my character's arousal level rarely stays below 50 for any length of time, I don't get to see the more natural colors of the environment much. 

Running Velvet Reshade and Obsidian Weathers. 

I'm not positive but I believe that feature came from Dripping When Aroused, 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/20/2018 at 6:09 PM, fishburger67 said:
"If you want aroused animations, make sure you turn them on in the MCM."

I have a problem, MCM hasn't been upgraded for some time and it does not support AE. This mod doesn't even show up in MCM on my game. So many mods require this mod to work and many rely on AE now, so I won't be changing back to SE. Because it's not working, everyone I try to hookup with turns me down, based on arousal, and that really sucks!

Some mods are in MCM though, so what are they doing differently? I am depending on this mod to work. Is there anything I can do? Thanks for your help!

SkyrimSE 2022-06-03 07-34-33-834.jpg

7 hours ago, dwharper34 said:

I have a problem, MCM hasn't been upgraded for some time and it does not support AE. This mod doesn't even show up in MCM on my game. So many mods require this mod to work and many rely on AE now, so I won't be changing back to SE. Because it's not working, everyone I try to hookup with turns me down, based on arousal, and that really sucks!

Some mods are in MCM though, so what are they doing differently? I am depending on this mod to work. Is there anything I can do? Thanks for your help!

SkyrimSE 2022-06-03 07-34-33-834.jpg

Install OSAroused. Seamless replacer for SLA, and the mods that rely on SLA will register it as such.

And I would downgrade back to SE

I haven't run across any mods yet that are 'AE Only', so going back to SE should be fine.

The only thing you would lose is the Fishing CC Content, and really, who cares about fishing?