Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE Version 29

Switch to using OSLAroused.

It will satisfy the requirement for mods that have SA as a master, and it's easy to change how different things affect your arousal level.

Your arousal level will go up faster if you are naked or there are npc's around you that are registering as being naked. Devious Devices will also ramp up your arousal level very quickly.

Edit0: Solved. See below.

Hey there, I was hoping someone here could tell me what dumb thing I'm doing.

So, I have Skyrim SE 1.597, all of the requirements (the correct versions), and this mod. Last week, everything was running great. But now, when I run fnis, I get the following:

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Game loads in fine, but everybody is t-posing and sexlab animations don't start. My load order hasn't changed since then. I tried removing SLA and redownloading it from here. Any ideas as to what i can check?

Edit: I disabled all of my FNIS-related mods, then just enabled FNIS 7.6 XXL (Which seems to be the correct version for 1.597), same thing is happening.

Edit 2: I figured it out. I had "Sexlab remove Default Animations" installed. There is a new version specific to SE. The one I had -used- to work, idk what changed, but it's working now.

Edited by Roaming Neko
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/17/2023 at 11:02 PM, CGI_Models said:

Hello - Is there a way to make the animated scenes to go faster? Is there an advanced key or something? Thanks 

press spacebar to skip to the next step.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Limmer said:

Hi, I have an issue with FNIS, I get a warning saying ">>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabAroused_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<", and I can't find a way to fix this. Does anyone know how to solve it?

Do you have Sexlab Remove Default Animations?

if so, scroll five posts up this page to see the fix

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I've tried all downloads but it keeps saying "Incompatible Mod archive" and doesn't boot the game any idea how to fix this im trying to run it through Vortex
game version version Skyrim Special Edition v1.6.640

platform Steam

Mods in use

FINS  1.0.0

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition patch 4.2.8 

Alternate Start - Live Another Life 4.1.4

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended 4.81

Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE - FNIS Behavior SE 7_6 7.6

SkyUI_5_2_SE 5.2SE

Fuz Ro D'oh 2.3

RaceMenu - RaceMenu Anniversary Edition v0-4-19-14 0.4.19.14

HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics) - HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97 v2.11 

SexLabFrameworkAE_v165.7z

Skyrim Script Extender 64 (SKSE64) 2.2.3

33 minutes ago, TheGravyCrusader said:

Hey I've tried all downloads but it keeps saying "Incompatible Mod archive" and doesn't boot the game any idea how to fix this im trying to run it through Vortex
game version version Skyrim Special Edition v1.6.640

platform Steam

Mods in use

FINS  1.0.0

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition patch 4.2.8 

Alternate Start - Live Another Life 4.1.4

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended 4.81

Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE - FNIS Behavior SE 7_6 7.6

SkyUI_5_2_SE 5.2SE

Fuz Ro D'oh 2.3

RaceMenu - RaceMenu Anniversary Edition v0-4-19-14 0.4.19.14

HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics) - HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97 v2.11 

SexLabFrameworkAE_v165.7z

Skyrim Script Extender 64 (SKSE64) 2.2.3

Haven't looked at my Skyrim in a while, but you're sure you've got all the AE versions of these mods?

ill double check and it will still not boot and still says Incompatible Archive SexLabArousedSSELoose-29:

It happens after deploying the mod list also I double checked if it was Sexlab framework by reinstalling it and everything but it still doesn't work

Link to images of my mod list and the popup window I looked at an older post in here that said to try OSL Aroused - Arousal Reborn (SSE & AE) 2.3.0 which has the same problem I think its SexLabAroused.esm something isn't right with it 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CtNuqVuJJTXzXCqZv5uMVxLeXJqAu9Vp5_A_TV9Tgik/edit?usp=sharing

Minimal Mod list 

Skyrim Script Extender 64 (SKSE64) version 2.2.3

SkyUI Version 5.2SE

SexLabFrameworkAE_v165 Version 165

SexLabArousedSSELoose-29

Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE - FNIS Behavior SE 7_6 Version 7.6

Address Library for SKSE Plugins - All in one (Anniversary Edition) version 8

Addition mods 

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch version 4.2.9a

HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics) - HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97 version 2.11

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer CBBE - version 1.8.1

Alternate Start - Live Another Life version 4.1.4

Edited by TheGravyCrusader
Additional info
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone know how to patch mods that add young npcs? Skytest Realistic animals and predators adds some young creatures which leads to me needing to disable animations and creatures. I cannot figure out how it is done for other mods like Immersive creatures and base Skyrim. Running latest version and 1.5.97 Skyrim install.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2023 at 1:43 AM, Baryonyx75 said:

Anyone know how to patch mods that add young npcs? Skytest Realistic animals and predators adds some young creatures which leads to me needing to disable animations and creatures. I cannot figure out how it is done for other mods like Immersive creatures and base Skyrim. Running latest version and 1.5.97 Skyrim install.

In Immersive Creatures, you can find it in the MCM under Additional Spawns. Additional there includes the young versions of a given creature spawn. So disabling that will get rid of them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2018 at 9:09 PM, fishburger67 said:

Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE Version 29

View File

Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE

This is an SSE conversion of the original Sexlab Aroused Redux.   You can check out the description on the linked page.

I have removed the alpha tag on this because it has been problem free for a while now.  I have tested this a fair bit and it looks like works like the oldrim version.

If you want aroused animations, make sure you turn them on in the MCM.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/20/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, SKYUI, SexLab Framework SE 1.63
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Hello, Im trying to download the file but it keeps saying that the mod is for the original skyrim. Is there an alternative file that assures Vortex or my other mod managers that it is the right skyrim edition?

• 2 weeks later...

Yo, idk what it is but i keep getting this error on FNIS XXL

">>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabAroused_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading SexLabAroused>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLabAroused\leito_aroused_f_1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLabAroused\leito_aroused_f_2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLabAroused\leito_aroused_m_1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLabAroused\leito_aroused_m_2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\SexLabAroused\leito_tease_f_1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
 V?.? ... "

I saw that someone else on the thread had a similar error, i don't have the default anim remover or whatever

ive had an issue with SLA where if i walk into certain areas of the overworld i crash, it's happened outside of whiterun, in dragon'sbridge, around dawnstar and it also happens alot around the forests of riften. I thought it was a issue of skyrim handling too many scripts but even after i disabled a ton of script heavy stuff the stuff is still there and way before that i tried disabling all of my mods relating to terrain and towns and that didn't work either. i have no idea what's causing it because the issues go away if i remove SLA but i kinda need it for alot of my mods so im unsure of what to do.

im having a odd issue I never had before and I have been using aroused for several years, it was working then suddenly it stopped (installed from vortex) after a crap load of checks I found it didnt have a plug in. I had to go into conflicted files and assigned the listed files to aroused, once I sorted it through loot it showed aroused had a assigned plug in  but in loot its missing the plug in and several of my mods cant load

21 minutes ago, keymaster1965 said:

im having a odd issue I never had before and I have been using aroused for several years, it was working then suddenly it stopped (installed from vortex) after a crap load of checks I found it didnt have a plug in. I had to go into conflicted files and assigned the listed files to aroused, once I sorted it through loot it showed aroused had a assigned plug in  but in loot its missing the plug in and several of my mods cant load

Try this:
1) uninstall SLAX and launch FNIS
2) Reinstall SLAX manually and activate the plugin
3) Launch Loot and then FNIS
The mod also works perfectly on Skyrim AE 1.6.64, I installed it and had no problems

4 hours ago, lisander68 said:

Try this:
1) uninstall SLAX and launch FNIS
2) Reinstall SLAX manually and activate the plugin
3) Launch Loot and then FNIS
The mod also works perfectly on Skyrim AE 1.6.64, I installed it and had no problems

thank you for your reply, weirdly when I run fnis everyone is stuck in a T pose so its installed but just not run and it took me a while but I got it figured out.. I had a uninstalled mod still stuck in the load order

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/29/2023 at 2:08 AM, hana120 said:

Hello.

Is there a special command to type to force Sexlab aroused to launch?

On one of my backups, the mod does not want to start at all. It does not appear in the mcm. 

It, like every mod starts when you have it in your load order.   If you don't have an mcm, try looking at previous posts for a solution.  It is always a mod that does not work well with MCM that gets loaded before aroused.