On 5/22/2018 at 3:25 AM, gitimothypyn said:

Deathclaw scene in Nipton: I'm at the part where you get captured, and you're suppose to mutate the embryos and give birth yea? Mine keeps dying and I just get stuck there unable to do anything. Help maybe?

I also have been very unlucky in getting pregnant again so I can't just try again. It seems like the only time Six gets it in is when it's scripted to happen. Is there a way to optimize the pregnancy settings to ensure that it does happen?

I have my settings for SOP at default values with the exception of time being pregnant(that is set to 1-3% depending on which scene). I also have a problem now with a different run.

The first part is one I've had a while, clothes don't render at all. At one point it all worked, I didn't change anything and now pregnant women are floating heads and hands. The second part is the Corrupt Samantha outfit and summer rags don't render properly. The last part is that I'm using Daughters of ARES race mod for my character and none of the outfits looks right(flat undefined textures and 'bubble-ness' of outfit).

Has anyone noticed the area by Raul's Shack and BOS Safehouse yet? There's a giant red square and a door that isn't set to go anywhere.

You shouldn't need to create a FMOD for the Breeder files. They should be installed as they are given to you using your favorite mod manager. You likely just make a mistake with the creation of the FMOD. Try installing the components separately.

You can also check here as well (Discord) https://discord.gg/zKe28h

Don't forget to install the SCR Resources as well to be sure all outfits work for you as well.

Aright, I'll try installing them seperately. Maybe I've been installing all of these wrong? Usually I'll download some files from this website, put them in my Sexout library, then open FOMM. I go to Package Manager, then Add FOMod, and select the .7z, .zip, or .rar from that menu. FOMM invariably crashes, at which point I start it back up, go back to the Package Manager, and activate it from there (while it crashes, FOMM successfully does its thing - this is how I've done every mod up until now).

If I've been installing these like an idiot this whole time and there happens to be an easier way, I would be so happy. Also, thank you for the help once again!

Project frozen on unknown period of time...

Also probably i will going to leave from this project too and left all stuff up to dborg...

9 hours ago, Clockwerk13 said:

Aright, I'll try installing them seperately. Maybe I've been installing all of these wrong? Usually I'll download some files from this website, put them in my Sexout library, then open FOMM. I go to Package Manager, then Add FOMod, and select the .7z, .zip, or .rar from that menu. FOMM invariably crashes, at which point I start it back up, go back to the Package Manager, and activate it from there (while it crashes, FOMM successfully does its thing - this is how I've done every mod up until now).

If I've been installing these like an idiot this whole time and there happens to be an easier way, I would be so happy. Also, thank you for the help once again!

Most mods can be installed directly using FOMM without creating packages. Those that might need to be packaged can be packaged as simply as putting them into a zip file or even windows compressed folder then using your favorite mod manager to install them. If you are repackaging them make sure they are in proper shape (folder, etc) that matches the game data folder (Texures, Meshes, esp/esm, bsa etc) and you should be good to go.

For packaging a mod that you arent' creating... FOMM/FMOD would be used for scripted installers when you decided to create a FMOD to install complex mods and give you options that the author provided for when giving different mods to download. So instead of manually going through each separate mod, you'd create a scripted FMOD to install all of the options. Sexout has such design when it is setting up the bodies usign the FMOD. Same goes for the NXextender (however, if you properly structure the folders and compress it a mod installer can install it just the same)

Hi, I'm having a problem with the Deathclaw expansion mission.
After attacking the caravan of the rnc, take the supply and speak with titus, telling him that i will continue with the mutation, he asks me to give 3 eggs to lucy, but somehow, whatever I do, I can not get pregnant. Is there any way that with the console I can get the 3 eggs? I have read that there is a test fridge where I can take some, but either I can not find it, or it does not work (if it is the one next to the house, it does not work). Also, I have tried spawnear others using their id and it tells me that the id that I write has not been found. Before this mission I did not have any other similar problem. If someone helps me, I would appreciate it very much

Ps: Sorry if my english is bad

Ps2: I really like this mod, it's pretty well done and it's very complete.

3 hours ago, M.Rajoy said:

Hi, I'm having a problem with the Deathclaw expansion mission.
After attacking the caravan of the rnc, take the supply and speak with titus, telling him that i will continue with the mutation, he asks me to give 3 eggs to lucy, but somehow, whatever I do, I can not get pregnant. Is there any way that with the console I can get the 3 eggs? I have read that there is a test fridge where I can take some, but either I can not find it, or it does not work (if it is the one next to the house, it does not work). Also, I have tried spawnear others using their id and it tells me that the id that I write has not been found. Before this mission I did not have any other similar problem. If someone helps me, I would appreciate it very much

Ps: Sorry if my english is bad

Ps2: I really like this mod, it's pretty well done and it's very complete.

The test fridge is ouside of the home towards the entrance. (Away from the Braham pin) At lest it used to be there.  It should have the product in here unless that was changed.

If someone dosen't give you a spawn code, you should be able to find it in FNVedit under the mods name. Might take some effort but not impossible. I don't know the code.

Extremely personal question here, can i use console command to tweak some script and make my char lactating without pregnancy or lactate without 6~10 day limitation after birth?

Also, which is the best ways to make breast size bigger the most fast way? which MCM features should i adjust to?

4 hours ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

Extremely personal question here, can i use console command to tweak some script and make my char lactating without pregnancy or lactate without 6~10 day limitation after birth?

If you know how to write scripts for this game and can understand them, it'll be easily to tweak up my scripts right into the geck

4 hours ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

Also, which is the best ways to make breast size bigger the most fast way?

2x size isn't big enough? Don't forget that more size = more problems with rendering this thing.

Also formula for calculating breast size: 'Milk to get one size' = (1/'Max breast size')*'Max Milk Amount'

2 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

If you know how to write scripts for this game and can understand them, it'll be easily to tweak up my scripts right into the geck

unfortunately im not the part of career nor hobby script management.

2 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

2x size isn't big enough? Don't forget that more size = more problems with rendering this thing.

i use bodymorph based breast expansion because normal clothes never expanded nor forcibly stripped. i tried mod named 'Breast Expansion Lactation' which gives me non-preggo lactation with cloth force removing system, but unfortunately it malfunctioned completely when i tried to use one. so i moved to breeder for such features and turns out pregnancy is the only way to produce milk.

1 hour ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

i use bodymorph based breast expansion because normal clothes never expanded nor forcibly stripped. i tried mod named 'Breast Expansion Lactation' which gives me non-preggo lactation with cloth force removing system, but unfortunately it malfunctioned completely when i tried to use one. so i moved to breeder for such features and turns out pregnancy is the only way to produce milk.

This lactation, bodymorph and BEL uses the same algorithmes to expand the breast. This normal lactation also don't striping your clothes, but as uses a bit more scaled things, it can be looks a bit more worse than bodymorph and in the same time more bigger, so you can try to to use a normal one.

Also the only one reason that you need to be pregnant, it's dependency from your pregnancy's type a milk amount that you will get in proccess. So if you want to lactating for a long time, you can just abuse the Pregnancy system with increasing the time to birth thing

Uploaded a new version that should make it less likely that issues like M.Rajoy's will happen.

Also put all resource files into 1 package, because installing 4 files is too difficult for some people.

If upgrading, you can just download the upgrade-version, which is just an ESP in a rar file, so youi can install it in a mod manager, without having to make the rar-file yourself.

because installing 4 files is too difficult for some people.

?

? Not gonna help by much considering the serious steps needed just to get the SCR resources installed. And... on top of that... there is a mod missing from the tutorial and list because it isn't available (from author) anymore ;) . Talk about complexity! Installing 4 mods from one page/author isn't any sweat after that :P

As always, love what ya' do dborg2... :D

On 6/2/2018 at 11:42 PM, RitualClarity said:

?

? Not gonna help by much considering the serious steps needed just to get the SCR resources installed. And... on top of that... there is a mod missing from the tutorial and list because it isn't available (from author) anymore ;) . Talk about complexity! Installing 4 mods from one page/author isn't any sweat after that :P

As always, love what ya' do dborg2... :D

Ritual has right i write early the thutorial list mod miss someone so bug happends...

I'm fairly certain this addon is incompatible with the For the Enclave addon.  One of the quests for the Enclave addon has you rendezvous with an NPC right outside of Riverside.  If you've done the Riverside portion of Breeder, the NPC will just permanently engage the Deathclaws.  Furthermore, whatever you're supposed to investigate in that area for the Enclave addon appears to be written over by Breeder's Riverside.

On 6/16/2018 at 4:44 PM, zhicai said:

I'm fairly certain this addon is incompatible with the For the Enclave addon.  One of the quests for the Enclave addon has you rendezvous with an NPC right outside of Riverside.  If you've done the Riverside portion of Breeder, the NPC will just permanently engage the Deathclaws.  Furthermore, whatever you're supposed to investigate in that area for the Enclave addon appears to be written over by Breeder's Riverside.

There will be many conflicts... many, many conflicts. The nature of SOB is so that there are so many changes to the game that conflicts are a guarantee not a maybe. You can try to use a merged patch with the conflicted mod below (installed after) SOB and see if it helps, but it could break that part of SOB.

Edit... the issue is too complex to do a merged patch or other easier solutions (for newer users and mod authors) to solve.

You'd also have to add the enclave people with the deathclaw faction, to stop them from engaging. It will lose all immersion, that some enclave people are buddies with the deathclaws though.

And then there's the cell changes that are really, really difficult to solve. (The changes to the landscape)