View File

This mod changes up the Standing Stones to be a bit more... sexy. A long and detailed description below:

Why would you even do this?

Recently, I restarted my game and decided to go fully immersive and not use any clothing or armor I had bought or made myself. Why? Because getting clothes off a corpse is damn near impossible, and it would be an absolute miracle if said corpse's clothes would actually fit you. (Protip: a buff guy's armor probably wouldn't fit a sleek and athletic female warrior.)

As such, I spent the first half hour waltzing across Skyrim mostly naked and thought "why wouldn't this be a viable playstyle?"

Tried finding something, didn't find a nudist mod I liked and then thought "screw this, I'll do it myself."

With help from CPU, this mod was born.

How do I activate the Standing Stones?

Sadly, there are no animations allowing you to do lewd stuff to the Standing Stones. So sadly, you can only activate them in the old, boring way.

What are the exact benifits?

All Stones' powers are unlocked by either by being naked (only torso, you can still wear helmets, gauntlets, boots, shields, capes etc.) or having sex with something specific.

Nudity effects will obviously apply as long as your character is naked. Sex effects are temporary and you will have to have sex again to regain the benifit.

- Apprentice Stone -

Trigger: nudity & Having sex with AOA

Double benifit: Nudity increases magic resistance, having sex with anything or anyone (AOA) boost magic power and decreases spell costs.

- Atronach Stone -

Trigger: having sex with an Atronach

Sort of double benifit: Having sex with an Atronach will greatly increase absorb chance (spells will fill your Magicka pool instead of hurt you). Depending on which Atronach you have just had sex with, you gain an additional benifit: a bonus damage resist to the element corresponsing with the element of the Atronach you have just had sex with. (I couldn't find any Storm Atronach animations, but the effect is included in the mod in case those animations ever do get released.)

- Lady Stone -

Trigger: nudity

A bonus armor rating and a chance to deflect blows.

- Lord Stone -

Trigger: having sex with a humanoid

20% experience bonus.

- Lover Stone -

Trigger: having sex with AOA

20% experience bonus (time duration is half that of the Lord or Steed Stones).

- Mage Stone -

Increased Magicka recovery.

- Ritual Stone -

Trigger: having sex with a summoned or reanimated minion

Summoned minions are more powerful. I couldn't find a way to increase the time they're alive, so you'll have to be quick or you need the perks to keep them around longer.

- Serpent Stone -

Trigger: having sex with AOA

Having sex with something while the spell is active, will kill it after sex. Warning, this can kill people you might not want to see dead.

- Shadow Stone -

Trigger: entering sneak while being naked

You will become invisible for a while, allowing you to sneak closely or get out of a fight.

- Steed Stone -

Trigger: having sex with an animal (e.g. a horse) or beast (e.g. a Chaurus)

20% experience bonus.

- Thief Stone -

Increased Stamina recovery.

- Tower Stone -

Trigger: having sex with a Dragon, Dwarven Centurion, Giant, Mammoth or Lurker (large beast)

Highly increased armor rating.

- Warrior Stone -

Damage bonus with non-magical means of attack (one-handed, two-handed and archery).

How to install:

>Be you.

>Have Skyrim.

>Have SexLab installed.

>Download file.

>Install with Mod Manager or manual install.

>Play game.

Questions you might have:

Q: Is this for female characters only?

A: No, male characters can get the full benifits as well. Although this was designed with HDT butts wiggling about during your adventures, dangling schlongs are welcome as well.

Q: I don't want to constantly go back and forth between the game and this page to see what every stone does. Any way you can add something like a book to the game giving a general description?

A: Already did. It should be scattered throughout the game world, most easily found in the Arcaenum of the College. Otherwise, open up console and type "Help "On Standing Stones" 4", this should bring up the book.

Q: I don't like what this certain Stone does. Can you change it?

A: No. But feel free to try your hand at it, and maybe even release it. The more the merrier. :smile:

Q: This doesn't work! Why?

A: I have no idea. I'm not an expert modder by any means, especially script heavy mods. I'll see what I can do, though.

Q: The Steed Stone requires you to have sex with animals, that's disgusting and depraved! Wait, this has to be a question... uh... how could you?

A: If you know what I've done in Fallout, this shouldn't surprise you one bit ;)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/19/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab
  • Special Edition Compatible

Pretty cool sounding mod, and I love the effort it looks like you put into all the descriptions/load screen tips/lore book.  Will definitely keep this in mind if I decide to try out a succubus or beastess style playthrough in the future, seems it would perfectly compliment a load order where nudity and sex are cornerstones of gameplay.

If you did decide to add some stone-loving as a requirement for activating the stones you could look at Shout Like A Virgin for some inspiration, as that mod has features like being required to make love to Dragon Shout walls in order to learn Shouts and making love to inanimate statues (with lots of levitation, but still).

so far, in testing, I'm not sure where the "only torso uncovered" qualifies, but the fully naked stuff works, so far. (is it only the Guardian stones: Warrior, Mage, Thief?)

Another suggestion (or two) on activating the stones would be a masturbation anim or creating a conjured figure (for Lord and Lover at least). Total immersion would require pulling the player's sexlab sex and preference then conjuring the appropriate figure. Steed would just require a ghostly horse.

Potentially intended and potentially exploitable (but as this is a single player game I don't have any issues with things like that) you can get the Lord's stone XP buff and the Apprentice buff for faster magic learning, at least it appears so.

Deer don't seem to count as monsters, though trolls do, for the Steed stone.

A note for anyone impatient, it sometimes takes a second or two for the effects to show up on the Magic list. Open the list, close it and wait a beat before opening it again to check.

Have you tested this with the Aetherial crown?

4 hours ago, Reesewow said:

If you did decide to add some stone-loving as a requirement for activating the stones you could look at Shout Like A Virgin for some inspiration, as that mod has features like being required to make love to Dragon Shout walls in order to learn Shouts and making love to inanimate statues (with lots of levitation, but still).

It actually even has Standing Stone Love.

Shout Like a Virgin (51).jpg

It would be cool if you did a certain act for a stone multiple times to unlock the perk permanently. Or if you get more in depth into the mod. Make it so you have to be assigned to the standing stone while committing the act to permanently unlock it but once you change stones it removes the perk and you have to re do the act while assigned to stone to get it back permanently. Although you still gain the perks to those acts you commit without the assigned stone, just temporarily like you have here. 

10 hours ago, Destroyah340 said:

Seems interesting, question tho: Does this change how the stones look so they become sexi statues or is the sexi part just sex & nudity to activate them?

The Stones retain their vanilla shapes. I don't know of any mods that actually change the shapes or icons on the Stones to something more appropriate for this, otherwise I would have recommended it.

10 hours ago, daedal said:

a lot of these seem a bit lack luster.

How so?

6 hours ago, karlpaws said:

so far, in testing, I'm not sure where the "only torso uncovered" qualifies, but the fully naked stuff works, so far. (is it only the Guardian stones: Warrior, Mage, Thief?)

Another suggestion (or two) on activating the stones would be a masturbation anim or creating a conjured figure (for Lord and Lover at least). Total immersion would require pulling the player's sexlab sex and preference then conjuring the appropriate figure. Steed would just require a ghostly horse.

Potentially intended and potentially exploitable (but as this is a single player game I don't have any issues with things like that) you can get the Lord's stone XP buff and the Apprentice buff for faster magic learning, at least it appears so.

Deer don't seem to count as monsters, though trolls do, for the Steed stone.

A note for anyone impatient, it sometimes takes a second or two for the effects to show up on the Magic list. Open the list, close it and wait a beat before opening it again to check.

Have you tested this with the Aetherial crown?

Only torso is the same as nudity. The game has a check to see if you're naked for dialogue, I copied that one and it only requires the torso to be bare.

Although I like the idea of the figures appearing, this is meant to be something simple encouraging sexual or nudist gameplay in general. Perhaps at some point, but not for now.

Also, I'll have to look into getting both the Apprentice buff along with the Lord buff. What exactly do you mean by that? If you just have the exp buff and then make a switch, the exp buff will run its course until expired. If the Lord Stone accidentally offers the Apprentice buff or the other way around, let me know.

5 hours ago, PawnMan said:

It would be cool if you did a certain act for a stone multiple times to unlock the perk permanently. Or if you get more in depth into the mod. Make it so you have to be assigned to the standing stone while committing the act to permanently unlock it but once you change stones it removes the perk and you have to re do the act while assigned to stone to get it back permanently. Although you still gain the perks to those acts you commit without the assigned stone, just temporarily like you have here. 

The point of the mod is to encourage nudity or sexual acts. Having a benifit apply permanently would defeat that purpose.

3 hours ago, pepertje said:

How so?

probably referring to andromeda: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89219

i actually came here to ask if there was any chance of you considering to make an addon for andromeda: i thought it'd be really awesome if the PC were required to perform a certain sex-act in order to unlock the extra effects of the standing stones in andromeda! that'd be pretty much the best of both worlds!

great idea on your part btw! ;)

39 minutes ago, 9bananas said:

probably referring to andromeda: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89219

i actually came here to ask if there was any chance of you considering to make an addon for andromeda: i thought it'd be really awesome if the PC were required to perform a certain sex-act in order to unlock the extra effects of the standing stones in andromeda! that'd be pretty much the best of both worlds!

great idea on your part btw! ;)

I've never really used Andromeda, although I did see it pop up at some point. I'd have to rework the entire mod to fit in with Andromeda and the secondary ability being unlocked as a temporary buff after sex, so either it would be an entirely seperate file or I never really get around to it.

7 minutes ago, pepertje said:

I've never really used Andromeda, although I did see it pop up at some point. I'd have to rework the entire mod to fit in with Andromeda and the secondary ability being unlocked as a temporary buff after sex, so either it would be an entirely seperate file or I never really get around to it.

yeah, i know that it'd pretty much be a seperate mod, just had the idea the instant i saw this mod, so i thought i'd throw the idea out there.

no expectations, hope, etc. included, just throwing ideas out!

1 hour ago, pepertje said:

not only andromeda, i meant other standing stone mods in general such as andromeda or aurora. 

just comparatively they seem rather boring

sex = buff

good job though its a nice idea

5 hours ago, pepertje said:

Only torso is the same as nudity. The game has a check to see if you're naked for dialogue, I copied that one and it only requires the torso to be bare.

Although I like the idea of the figures appearing, this is meant to be something simple encouraging sexual or nudist gameplay in general. Perhaps at some point, but not for now.

Also, I'll have to look into getting both the Apprentice buff along with the Lord buff. What exactly do you mean by that? If you just have the exp buff and then make a switch, the exp buff will run its course until expired. If the Lord Stone accidentally offers the Apprentice buff or the other way around, let me know.

I'll have to double check, but I thought I was wearing fur shoes and gloves but some of the effects weren't working. Do you recall if the script checks for the chest slot or keywords as well? (I'd expect slot so it would just cover heavy, light and clothing, but Bethesda is weird).

I did mean that I had used the Lord Stone, sexed up a local bandit then used the Apprentice Stone. I'd expect the secondary buff to run its course but since the stone benefits are supposed to be lost when you use another stone, I wasn't sure what exactly was intended. Again, cheesing your own game is up to you, and if you wanted to stack Rested, Lover's Comfort, Well Fed, and a standing stone xp buff along with a cheaper spells buff... well that's up to you. You can also just use a half dozen mods to get more XP from everything instead.

5 minutes ago, daedal said:

not only andromeda, i meant other standing stone mods in general such as andromeda or aurora. 

I mean, Andromeda is basically Aurora 2.0, they are made by the same author.  EnaiSiaion's mods are also kind of on a different level from mere mortals with stuff like Apocalypse/Summermyst/Thunderchild. :classic_tongue:

Honestly, I'm surprised no one ever made a mod that actually changes the shape of the Standing Stones into something sexual (basically, something to turn them into the Schlongs of Skyrim 'logo' design). Would love a mod that did that.

17 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

I think I found a load order issue... now I'll need to track down the conflicting mod.

I tried using the Serpent Stone power and ended up paralyzing myself for 5 minutes.

The effect should have been changed to resist poison for the player. Load up TES5Edit, all your active mods checked (should be by default) and see which instances overwrite the magiceffect "doomSerpentAbility" or "doomSerpentParalyzeEffect".

Yeah, I took a look at my load order and then double checked just the ones I thought.  I have a Complete Alchemy and Cooking overhaul that changes paralysis effects and I think it changed the spell enough that the targeting got messed up. Instead of hitting a ranged target, your mod redirects it as a self target. After I moved the mod in my load order it worked correctly again.

something else to note... it seems that Raloff / Hadvar's scene as you exit the cave under Helgen is affected. I used a stone but Hadvar did not make his usual comment. When I walked on past and continued on down the road, he followed and kept going to Riverwood.

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

something else to note... it seems that Raloff / Hadvar's scene as you exit the cave under Helgen is affected. I used a stone but Hadvar did not make his usual comment. When I walked on past and continued on down the road, he followed and kept going to Riverwood.

It could be that the engine is checking to see if you have the ability. Try triggering the ability by undoing your cuirass and see if it works that way. Otherwise, I'll have to look into it.

2 hours ago, pepertje said:

It could be that the engine is checking to see if you have the ability. Try triggering the ability by undoing your cuirass and see if it works that way. Otherwise, I'll have to look into it.

Ah, yeah it might trigger on Apply or Activate or whatever, but since I was able to just head down the road.. which most of us will do, tired of waiting for Mr Dawdling Tour Guide... everything worked. It mostly is that someone needs to know not to wait for Mr McQuip to say something.

27 minutes ago, metanight78 said:

Love what you're doing with this. Can't see myself uninstalling this one anytime soon.

I do have a general question. What mod(s) are you using to have sex with your atronach? I can't find one that works with my other mods I have installed.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think More Nasty Critters and some Sexlab Animation Loader (SLAL) animation packs from Billy.