On 9/10/2023 at 1:33 AM, zach3899 said:

Encountering an odd situation. I've rerun FNIS and Nemesis with HCOS active, yet I crash before I get to the main menu, yet when I disable it, the game runs and even loads main menu. Not sure, but I think HCOS has some sort of issue, especially as its single-handedly crashing my game before I even get to the menu. I'm running into something similar to what @sila mentioned, I have the dragon load screen with an ENB and NAT and getting crashes every time.

EDIT: Deleted all the load screen art so it's Alduin again yet continuing to face crash issues.

Yeah, same thing here.
Mod was working before, but after a silly little Skyrim update from Steam and a reinstall back to 1.5.97 the mod single-handedly crashes the game before the main menu appears.
Tried deleting the main menu files to no avail.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2023 at 8:57 PM, RubyRexouium said:

This is happening and I would love a fix for it? I triple checked that I had the SE version, and it is 100% the SE version. Is there any fix?

I'm also experiencing this issue.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, asdfmovie666 said:

hey i get this warning >>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_HCOSBestiality_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<  and also with the vore_behavior from fnis can i fix this some how?

It means you are on SE and have installed a LE animation. Fix: Install SE version

• 2 weeks later...

i have not encountered that, so i'll assume a enb setting is messing up the menu mesh.

that or your missing a mod/have a bad load order.

Edited by MadMansGun
  • 3 weeks later...

So, ive been struggling with an issue for the past couple of days. I have the Licentia - Black modpack, which comes with Growl and various Growl required files. I've tried various mods to get dicks to show on my male werewolf character and it either does not show at all, or, when moving the files around and removing files, shows a Herm wolf with a sheath correctly....but im not looking for a Herm wolf. I installed a mod called  BakaFactory Animated Beasts Cocks but i don't want a red rocket constantly. That does fix the tit issue though...just not in the way I'd like. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for your work in the mod community!

Edited by VonTherodere

Ive been trying to figure this out for a while. I have this mod, hentai creatures and all the creatures mod but I cant get male PC and female animal to work. The female animal always uses the male animation no matter what creature it is like horse or werewolf. I looked at the FAQ but cant get the right animations to play. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2024 at 7:15 PM, VonTherodere said:

So, ive been struggling with an issue for the past couple of days. I have the Licentia - Black modpack, which comes with Growl and various Growl required files. I've tried various mods to get dicks to show on my male werewolf character and it either does not show at all, or, when moving the files around and removing files, shows a Herm wolf with a sheath correctly....but im not looking for a Herm wolf. I installed a mod called  BakaFactory Animated Beasts Cocks but i don't want a red rocket constantly. That does fix the tit issue though...just not in the way I'd like. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for your work in the mod community!

You can set which cock is used for the Werewolf in Creature Framework: Creatures (Usually around page 8 ) to be Red or Black. Your arousal also has to be above the arousal setting in Creature Framework for the cock to be equipped. 

3 hours ago, Dransvitry Medici said:

What's new?

a Dragoness vore animation, and copied the internal meshes from the vore killmove mod to make SLDragons v6 work correctly without said mod.

I still need to find a suitable replacement first person camera mod since IFPV was lost to time due to the the .net framework not being updated to AE

so I have been missing out on the internal meshs for for a while now...aside from the killmove content...those work as intended...it's just the HCOS animations I can no longer get first person views for due to Sexlab's camera weirdness

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Dravus said:

I still need to find a suitable replacement first person camera mod since IFPV was lost to time due to the the .net framework not being updated to AE

so I have been missing out on the internal meshs for for a while now...aside from the killmove content...those work as intended...it's just the HCOS animations I can no longer get first person views for due to Sexlab's camera weirdness

maybe i fucked up/forgot something again. check the file path in the SLDragons esp

aaaFXVoreDeathObject [ARTO:xx4C0ECF] should be pointing to AnimObjects\DragonVoreKillmove\VoreInside_Digested.nif

( and VoreInside_Digested.nif should be inside AnimObjects\DragonVoreKillmove\ and be in se/ae format)

Edited by MadMansGun
8 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

maybe i fucked up/forgot something again. check the file path in the SLDragons esp

aaaFXVoreDeathObject [ARTO:xx4C0ECF] should be pointing to AnimObjects\DragonVoreKillmove\VoreInside_Digested.nif

( and VoreInside_Digested.nif should be inside AnimObjects\DragonVoreKillmove\ and be in se/ae format)

oh sorry no that's not what I was referring to XD....sorry

I was referring to Sexlab problems not this mods problems

Sexlab forces third person during animations...so I can't view the internal meshs in HCOS

14 hours ago, Dravus said:

I've been using Improved Camera SE for some time, it's been working great so far, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/93962?tab=description, their is also  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18515, and https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/51614,that work well for making moving around a bit more fun in game, originally I got them for my archery mods, but had more fun using them in melee.

2 hours ago, XaldonAjide said:

just curious if their is any mods that affect the Reindeer from the Saturalia CC mod, and if not, are their any plans for it in the future.

cc stuff does not exist in LE so i don't work on it.