Sorry have read the last 3 pages of the thread but couldn't make heads or tales of it.

1.05F Fixed the upload...

What was actually wrong with 1.05?

Have been using 1.05 for last couple of weeks almost.

I've had no missing textures and no CTDs related to creatures (that I'm aware of).

Mind you I haven't played skyrim main story, but have completed Wyrmtooth, Project AHO, The Forgotten City, Falskaar and built and decorated multiple homes (in realtime while playing) at many locations across Tamriel.

I haven't had sex with a lot of creatures, but the ones I have had sex with have worked fine and in most cases me as the male role.

I'm using a custom MHIYH 4.3G to pacify/enable dialogue and asked for sex using a personal custom Sexlab Submit:

Male Giant (and I even play the male role), Horses , Werewolves (male and female), random Dragons, 5 way Drauger session, Spriggans, various dogs and wolves...

But I haven't tried bears, rabbits, chickens, goats, chaurus, falmer, cow, spider and whatever else..

14 minutes ago, smashly said:

But 1.05F was only uploaded a little over an hour ago? (at the time of me posting this)

Prior posts mentioning texture or mesh issues their posts were way over an hour ago.

So was 1.05F reuploaded with corrections without a version change?

1.05F was re-uploaded, the first "1.05F" was posted on Wednesday but:

2 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Seems like I have picked the wrong file for the upload... Sorry....

therefor what you see uploaded now is the real "v1.05F"

6 hours ago, BlunderingFool said:

What’s changed between 05 and 05F anyway? Just maintinance?

EDIT:

Just to confirm, seeing no more punctuation dragons. The main-menu dragon-horse-wolf-fox romp (That I'm sure was added by this mod.) still has broken textures though.

I noticed that, but until now I have not found a solution, that didn't make it worse.... 

7 hours ago, BlunderingFool said:

What’s changed between 05 and 05F anyway? Just maintinance?

the change log is on the 32 bit version's page:

Horny Creatures of Skyrim v1.05F

i forgot to update the wolf penis in the menu/load screen to be the one from MNCv11.4.

Horny Creatures of Skyrim v1.05 A to E (experimental)

testing out cum AnimObjects on some dragon animations.

Stomach fluid test.

testing gravity Enabled Cum for DragonServicing S4 and DragonBodyJob S6&7

updated SLAL pack source files for the new SLAnimGenerateForMNCv11.pyw in MNC

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

I noticed that, but until now I have not found a solution, that didn't make it worse.... 

maybe use one of the other menu replacers?

5 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

I would prefere to find out, why this one does not cooperate. I guess, that I will have that problem again in the future and others might have it, too. I think it is something with the Vertex colour settings. 

AND: This is your mod. I'm just the caretaker for SE. I will keep it as you made it.

On 10/15/2018 at 5:41 PM, MadMansGun said:

Its a bit wiered. in the logo the horse looks good for a moment. But the wolf is pitch black like the fox. Only the additional fur looks good. I'm still using the same Version of nif optimizer than before, If you didn't make changes to the Fox models, the only thing that I can think of is that Beth messed up something along wiith the updates between 1.5.39 and 1.5.53. 

On 10/18/2018 at 10:30 AM, Pfiffy said:

I'm not sure if I see exactly the same Main Screen Logo problems, but here is for me:

1) logo.nif seems to not have been converted for SE  -  Oh, I see  F  vs G  version oops

2) Problems in nif:

LE:

Horse:

Body mesh NiTriShape -> NiTriShapeData -> "Has Vertex Colors" - switch to 'no'

Eye mesh NiTriShape -> NiTriShapeData -> "Has Vertex Colors" - switch to 'no'

Penis mesh NiTriShape -> NiTriShapeData -> "Has Vertex Colors" - switch to 'no'

Wolf:

Can optimize after this

SE version:
Horse:
Eye mesh BSTriShape -> "Vertex Desc" - Remove color flag

Body mesh BSTriShape -> "Vertex Desc" - Remove color flag

Penis mesh BSTriShape -> "Vertex Desc" - Remove color flag

Wolf:

DO NOT Optimize the SE version again after making these changes. There seems like there's a bug where, if the .nif is

already optimized, the NiSkinPartition will be updated with the new data ( "no vertex colors" ) but the actual

partitions' data has this flag kept instead of also removed. It looks like this causes the game to interpret the data array

wrong and basically create a mess of the mesh even though it looks fine in nifskope.

The file is sort of 'stuck' having vertex colors on the partitions and V since neither nifskope or optimizer has an

ability to remove them.

Don't remove color flag from everything on horse, wolf, or other meshes. Some things are intended to use them.

8 minutes ago, PaulGreen said:

I'm not sure if I see exactly the same Main Screen Logo problems, but here is for me:

1) logo.nif seems to not have been converted for SE  -  Oh, I see  F  vs G  version oops

2) Problems in nif:

LE:

Horse:

Eye mesh NiTriShape -> NiTriShapeData -> "Has Vertex Colors" - switch to 'no'

Penis mesh NiTriShape -> NiTriShapeData -> "Has Vertex Colors" - switch to 'no'

Wolf:

Wolf Penis NiTriShape -> BSLightingShaderProperty -> "Shader Flags 2" - remove "vertex colors"

Can optimize after this

SE version:
Horse:
Eye mesh BSTriShape -> "Vertex Desc" - Remove color flag

Penis mesh BSTriShape -> "Vertex Desc" - Remove color flag

Wolf:

Penis mesh BSTriShape -> BSLightingShaderProperty -> "Shader Flags 2" - remove "vertex colors"

DO NOT Optimize the SE version again after making these changes. There seems like there's a bug where, if the .nif is

already optimized, the NiSkinPartition will be updated with the new data ( "no vertex colors" ) but the actual

partitions' data has this flag kept instead of also removed. It looks like this causes the game to interpret the data array

wrong and basically create a mess of the mesh even though it looks fine in nifskope.

The file is sort of 'stuck' having vertex colors on the partitions and V since neither nifskope or optimizer has an

ability to remove them.

I was just experimenting with the Converted version and wanted to check the LE over the weekend. If it works, you saved me a lot of time. Thank you. 

7 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Ok.. not perfect, but much better....As I thought it is all about the vertex colours. I usually did not spend much time on checking the original nifs.  

What part of it is still not working?  I didn't look very closely at the final result.

11 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

20181019175522_1.jpg

26 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

The additional furs. on the hrse and the Wolf... I think its the NiAlpha propperty. I just made a quick edit....

to me that looks like the NiAlphaProperty is missing completely.

10 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I looked at it a bit, too. I think it might be impossible or it is some unknown fix. The "Main Menu Logo" and the "Load Screens" appear to be handled differently in the game. Files that have alpha and lighting properties correctly displayed in the load screen will not be correctly displayed as a main menu logo. It appears that nothing will properly display transparency in the main menu, that I could find.

It may simply be that the engine state and shaders during the main menu do not have transparency enabled.

44 minutes ago, PaulGreen said:

I looked at it a bit, too. I think it might be impossible or it is some unknown fix. The "Main Menu Logo" and the "Load Screens" appear to be handled differently in the game. Files that have alpha and lighting properties correctly displayed in the load screen will not be correctly displayed as a main menu logo. It appears that nothing will properly display transparency in the main menu, that I could find.

It may simply be that the engine state and shaders during the main menu do not have transparency enabled.

played aound with the Nialpha Flags 4333, 4844 and 4845 and different tresholds. I managed to make the wolf completly transparent. But as soon as the wolf is not transparent enough, it looks like the whole Nialpha is disablesd. Same for the addtional fur on the horse.