More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

54 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

it could also be a load order/mod manager problem.

Creature Framework not even showing in load order. Or it's not interacting woth other mods or something broke and i have no idea what. 
Resintalled Jcont and CFramework, and nothing :(

Warewolf and bear are ok. Falmer, Frost giant, garg have their stuff. All kind of dogs and Horse are missing their parts, as well as ArchDeamon from hentai-mod

Should i be able to see Aroused redux in MCM ?

I figured out my problem.

It was due to the way I was testing the animations. When I was testing I would do the "I'm camping in the woods" ASLAL start. That start is near a bandit camp.

When testing the human animations, I would use Matchmaker with the bandit NPCs and everything worked.

When testing the creature animations, I would use the console to spawn them near me. I would then use Matchmaker on them and it wouldn't work if I used it on more than one creature. This method worked in LE so I still don't understand why it doesn't work in SE.

Nevertheless, a while ago I went into the Matchmaker MCM and discovered the manual selection of actors with the 'Gangbang - Self' spell. I enabled it. When I spawned the wolf actors and cast the spell, it would only show one creature actor in the list despite the fact that I had spawned two creatures.

I didn't think much of for a while though.

I don't know why it took me so long but it finally crossed my mind that the console-spawned creatures might be the issue.

I decided to seek out an actual wolf pack that had naturally spawned and cast the spell. I did so and saw three separate wolf actors; after I selected two of them the threeway animation played as it should.

So, I don't know if it *should* work with console-spawned creatures or not - but at least it works with normal creatures which is good enough. I'll have to do more testing later to confirm this but this is the first success I've had so I'm pretty confident the problem was the console creatures.

1 hour ago, Nejik said:

Creature Framework not even showing in load order. Or it's not interacting woth other mods or something broke and i have no idea what. 
Resintalled Jcont and CFramework, and nothing :(

Should i be able to see Aroused redux in MCM ?

yes you should see SLAroused & Creature Framework in the MCM so something is seriously wrong with your setup, what Mod Manager are you using? and are you sure you have the SSE versions of the mods? (your in a SSE thread so i assume your using Skyrim Special Edition)

58 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

yes you should see SLAroused & Creature Framework in the MCM so something is seriously wrong with your setup, what Mod Manager are you using? and are you sure you have the SSE versions of the mods? (your in a SSE thread so i assume your using Skyrim Special Edition)

Just started a new game and eveerything works now. Good thing i didn't go too far. Thatnks for your attention anyway ❤️

1 hour ago, TESHornyToad said:

For whatever reason, MNC won't install in MO2, it gets to the very end and fails. I tried to unzip manually afterwards and the same thing, it unzips all the way and fails at the very end. HC installs fine though.

Redownload it, the file is probably corrupted...

9 minutes ago, pcushing01 said:

Been trying to download this, but the download continues to fail. Anyone got any suggestions on how to fix this?

sadly not at this time, i don't have a backup download site setup for SSE (i don't use SSE so i never downloaded the ported version of MNC)

had to uninstall. 

causing npc Id's to be incorrect when searching them up in the console. 

for example i summon a frostbite spider with the place at me command and its a bear instead. 

removing mod fixes issue. 

is there any way i can avoid this problem cuz i really want this mod installed

1 hour ago, KiraCura said:

had to uninstall. 

causing npc Id's to be incorrect when searching them up in the console. 

for example i summon a frostbite spider with the place at me command and its a bear instead. 

removing mod fixes issue. 

is there any way i can avoid this problem cuz i really want this mod installed

what formid are you using?

Honestly now I’m not even sure what’s going on with my object ids. 

Also im using the id that pops up when u type

help”whatever”4 

and a list of ids comes up 

but yea. I double checked one more time.. uninstalling the mod and all that and suddenly now even with the mod uninstalled there’s literally always a few object ids that are always spawning random stuff than what they say they are.  The object ids are always ones with FF at the front.. those always give me random things.. like ex. Rabbit id spawns a bear. But it’s a rabbit id with FF at the front from the list u get with the help”rabbit”4 command.

Its possible the immersive creatures se mod im using might be doing this ...

So im sorry for thinking it was this mod :( I should’ve double checked. 

Regardless.. I don’t think there’s much I can do. And either way I still have other object id’s from the Skyrim.esp 

with 00 in front that spawn correct object .. so I guess it’s ..ok?? 

17 minutes ago, KiraCura said:

Also im using the id that pops up when u type

help”whatever”4 

and a list of ids comes up

NEVER USE THOSE ONES!!!

anything that starts with "FF" is/was randomly generated in game by scripts, leveled spawners or spells, please use a wiki to find the real ids (the "Base ID")

https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Skyrim:_Creatures