More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

How do I disable certain creatures? I would really like to use this mod for Giants, Trolls, Draugr, etc, but don't really appreciate all the wildlife having genitals. 

Just hitting "disabled" in the mcm menu of creature framework doesn't really do anything. 

If it has to be done manually, what files would I have to remove?

kind regards and thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2019 at 3:59 AM, Bananaduke said:

How do I disable certain creatures? I would really like to use this mod for Giants, Trolls, Draugr, etc, but don't really appreciate all the wildlife having genitals. 

Just hitting "disabled" in the mcm menu of creature framework doesn't really do anything. 

If it has to be done manually, what files would I have to remove?

kind regards and thanks in advance

ether edit the meshes or remove the modified armoraddons from the esp.

14 hours ago, Kasdi said:

any plans to port the true wolves of skyrim mnc *not patch?

you should be able to do that yourself with the guides over here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-feb-6-2830/?page=1

and this tool:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4089/

Out of curiosity, the file explorer picture at the top of this page shows that each horse color has three versions: Just the color (I'm assuming non-aroused), Hard (self-explanatory), and F? Is there supposed to be a set of female color variants available?

If not, would it be possible to somehow make a second set of horses, eg. just using standard meshes, that could serve as females?

44 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

the mod has female meshes, if a horse npc is setup as female it will show up as such.

Which I can't get to work. I'm using Creature Framework's Puppeteer tab to override a given horse's gender, but 'she' retains the danglies even after a save and reload. Is there something simple I'm missing, such as a buried setting in Sexlab?

On 1/26/2019 at 9:30 AM, Illuminati said:

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I've installed the latest version of MNC, and the horse creatures are using MNC meshes. However, the non-aroused Horse doesn't have a sheath. I'm using Convenient Horses if that matters. Am I doing something wrong?ScreenShot5.png.713d95af657d56b1d5d5cf7e4bc24386.pngScreenShot6.png.e55d2d1a5e55dfbb6d669831a59b0ff9.png1490719323_Screenshot2019-01-2600_28_27.png.69e2b85f9f3187bed8a2b340d24f4b63.png

edit: disregard. forcing MNC to load after convenient horses resolved the issue.

Thanks that actually helped me.

On 2/13/2019 at 10:53 PM, MadMansGun said:

the mod has female meshes, if a horse npc is setup as female it will show up as such.

I have been trying to get this to work for several days and I can't. I set a horse as Female in Creature Framework, I make sure that horses are handled by More Nasty Critters also in Creature Framework, I try leaving and coming back, I try saving and restarting the game, but they all remain stallions. What am I doing wrong?

21 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

that's not how it works, you need a actual female horse npc, you can spawn one with Hentai Creatures.

Alright, this worked! Didn't realize there was a difference that way.

I don't suppose there's a way of having the Hentai models spawn randomly throughout the world with mods like SexLab More Creatures or Creature Framework?

3 hours ago, Calydor said:

Alright, this worked! Didn't realize there was a difference that way.

I don't suppose there's a way of having the Hentai models spawn randomly throughout the world with mods like SexLab More Creatures or Creature Framework?

there are some horse mods that add female horses to the world if that's what you mean.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

there are some horse mods that add female horses to the world if that's what you mean.

Thanks for all your help. Installed Immersive Horses and now have both stallions and mares running around like nature intended.

Now if only the mares would stop mounting the stallions, but eh, can't have everything I suppose.

I'm having trouble getting animations for creature threeways to play in SE. Was wondering if anyone else has encountered a similar problem and could help.

I've specifically been trying to get Anubs 'wolfthree' animation to work but have been testing other creature threeway animations. They simply aren't playing. I've been using SexLab Matchmaker to test them but when I cast the spells on myself and two wolves (or another pair of creatures that I have an animation for) my character just masturbates instead. I've also used SexLab Defeat to test to no avail.

I do run FNIS, enable creature animations in SexLab and register the relevant animations with SLAL.

Player on creature animations work fine. Animations involving the player and two other humans also work fine. It's just threesomes with creatures that don't play.

I got them to work with LE but I'm trying to ditch LE and move to SE for stability reasons.

As part of testing, I disabled my FNIS generated files in MO2 and disabled most of my animation packs. I then reran FNIS, started a new game, saved, closed, reloaded, enabled Creature animation in SexLab then registered only a few threeway creature animations. They still didn't work and my character just masturbated when I tried testing with Matchmaker. Again, I also tested with Defeat with no success.

I then registered animations for player with one creature and they worked fine.

Human animations and threeway/fourway human animations also worked.

The only animation that wasn't a creature threeway that I tested but didn't work was anub's 'horse punishment' but I'm not too concerned about that one.

Any help is appreciated.

51 minutes ago, Gornby said:

use matchmaker on the human/s first, then the wolves.

also:

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

use matchmaker on the human/s first, then the wolves.

also:

Thanks for the reply.

I followed all your instructions but unfortunately it's still not working.

The whole time, 'Match Creature Gender' was off. I also did steps 8 - 8.6. The animation count was less than 500, even when adding the human and creature totals together.

I tested with a male and female player with wolves. I primarily experimented by switching Skyrims gender, but also by switching the SexLab gender.

I tested both male and female human NPCs with wolves as well (to see if NPC-only would work). Human NPC with one wolf works fine but not with two.

Hello Mad Mans Gun,

I'm experimenting with MNC SE. The animals are registered in Creature FW, either by MNC or Bad Dog's stuff. The animals have balls, but when a scene occurs, they don't grow dicks.

I tried to reset Creature FW (clear dbs, re-register mods) but it did'nt help. I use MO2, and only the giant skeleton is overwritten by XPMSE. I also tried to move the MNC close to the end of load order, but that didn't help either.

I know Creature FW is not yours, but probably you know most about the setups, so maybe you have some idea.

Thanks,

M

On 2/21/2019 at 1:01 PM, Gornby said:

I tested both male and female human NPCs with wolves as well (to see if NPC-only would work). Human NPC with one wolf works fine but not with two.

well then i don't know whats going on there, are you sure you actually have a animation for that installed?

1 hour ago, monsta88 said:

I know Creature FW is not yours, but probably you know most about the setups, so maybe you have some idea.

check JContainers.

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install the script files from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5482-sexlab-aroused-redux-sse-version-29/

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstalling JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495

There was a problem if you had any Mods from CrapClub (Creation Club) installed, but that bug should be fixed in newer versions of JContainers:
the problem was you had to remove them before you could register/reregister Creature Framework based mods into Creature Framework.

10 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

well then i don't know whats going on there, are you sure you actually have a animation for that installed?

Yeah, it's weird. I have the same animation packs installed for LE and the threeway creature animations work fine.

With the same animation packs (or rather the SE conversions of them) installed for SE threeway creature animations don't work, despite enabling and registering those  specific animations.

For example, Anub's 'wolfthree' works with my LE setup. It doesn't work with my SE setup, despite me using the SE conversion of the same SLAL pack and registering 'wolfthree' specifically. And it doesn't seem to be a problem with the SE conversion of that pack; other animations from that pack work if I just register them.

Anyway, thanks for your help. Appreciate it. I'll be sure to post the solution if I ever figure it out.

14 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

check JContainers.

Thanks for the answer.

A bit more info: I started a new game to test it and everything works as intended in the new game.

How can I check JContainers? I mean, it doesn't have an MCM and I don't know where its stuff is stored. I tried to reset everything I could in Creature Framework, but I have the same situation - balls appear, but no dicks. I also tried to clean the savegame, it didn't help either.

2 hours ago, monsta88 said:

I started a new game to test it and everything works as intended in the new game.

in that case JContainers is fine, do/re-try this again (sometimes it dose not take the first time):

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

There was a problem if you had any Mods from CrapClub (Creation Club) installed, but that bug should be fixed in newer versions of JContainers:
the problem was you had to remove them before you could register/reregister Creature Framework based mods into Creature Framework.

also make sure BDIC is up to date if you have IC installed.

I'm done. 2 days i'm trying to fix it and i can't. Animals just don't have their tools. Have animations but not their shlongs. I've tried everything. 
SexLab-SE, SexLabFramework-SE, Creature Framework-SE, FNIS for both hum\anim, SKSE, SKYUI, SoS-SE, Animal SOS-SE, More Nas. Crit.-SE.
What am i missing? Did i set the wrong order? Onegai, i need some help T_T

UPD. Looks like everyone has a donger (even 2 actualy) but not the dogs! Where i'm misteking?

40 minutes ago, Nejik said:

I'm done. 2 days i'm trying to fix it and i can't. Animals just don't have their tools. Have animations but not their shlongs. I've tried everything. 
SexLab-SE, SexLabFramework-SE, Creature Framework-SE, FNIS for both hum\anim, SKSE, SKYUI, SoS-SE, Animal SOS-SE, More Nas. Crit.-SE.
What am i missing? Did i set the wrong order? Onegai, i need some help T_T

UPD. Looks like everyone has a donger (even 2 actualy) but not the dogs! Where i'm misteking?

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install the script files from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5482-sexlab-aroused-redux-sse-version-29/

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:

try reinstalling JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495

also if you happen to have "immersive creatures" installed you will need bad dog's patch for it.