More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

15 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

MNC comes with a few flame atronach animations, so they should be working without any additional SLAL Packs, have you tried using MatchMaker on them?, and have you tried re-registering the animations?

Matchmaker says "Your spell fizzles, blablabla fails to affect" and just did all the animation thingy and... Nothing still :( I think the problem is with Hentai Creatures, still "*Creature* not loaded, banishing.", either that, or just nothing happening

Edit: Just tried almost every creature, none works

15 minutes ago, SimpleOtter said:

Matchmaker says "Your spell fizzles, blablabla race immune" and just did all the animation thingy and... Nothing still :( I think the problem is with Hentai Creatures, still "*Creature* not loaded, banishing.", either that, or just nothing happening

Edit: Just tried almost every creature, none works

if Matchmaker fails then the problem is not Hentai Creatures, something is wrong with your animation registration.

make sure SexLab, JContainers SE and SKSE are up to date.

22 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

if Matchmaker fails then the problem is not Hentai Creatures, something is wrong with your animation registration.

make sure SexLab, JContainers SE and SKSE are up to date.

Yes, everything is up to date, even JContainers (overwritten SexLab version). The only problem that is likely affecting everything is this constant never ending "registration", probably should have started with that...

ScreenShot6.png

12 minutes ago, SimpleOtter said:

Yes, everything is up to date, even JContainers (overwritten SexLab version). The only problem that is likely affecting everything is this constant never ending "registration", probably should have started with that...

ScreenShot6.png

overwritten Sexlab Version????

37 minutes ago, SimpleOtter said:

ScreenShot6.png

I'm having the same problem as well. Can't get hentai Creature to work. Both the train options and talk don't work. If the creature is horny enough it can rape the player but that's from a separate mod. 

Iv tried all the above steps and everything is up to date. However even after equipping the hentai collar and re0regesteing all the mods and animations the train option still won't work. According to sexlab most creatures i summon are set as female, despite having male genitals and having matching genders off and using puppeteer to change it. 

I'm also having problems with alignment during animations. And females taking the male role without using a strapon. With some of the larger creatures, the command console tells me that it is a recognised/valid creature but no available animations. Though I have all the required mods installed and animations registered. (Giant spider, frost atronach ect. ) 

Here are some examples.

ScreenShot14.png.a4eea75fc2983198f26403a63472f886.png

ScreenShot20.png.5435611593d24ccee819cba28de19aeb.png

ScreenShot21.png.063fe967ed5fa891ddd90f09863376c3.png

Im, sure there is a simple solution or iv missed a step somewhere but any ideas on what I can do to try and fix this.

ScreenShot19.png

3 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

overwritten Sexlab Version????

I did read somewhere that Sexlab has its own JContainers version and causes some sort of problems, so I did what the post said, and it was to install JContainers again (I don't think I explained myself very well :P)

4 hours ago, SimpleOtter said:

are you sure you have the 64bit version? also the fact that there is nothing listed on the side bar is concerning, that could be a skyui problem.....or possibly even skse but i don't think you would have even gotten that far into the menu if that was the case.

18 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

are you sure you have the 64bit version? also the fact that there is nothing listed on the side bar is concerning, that could be a skyui problem.....or possibly even skse but i don't think you would have even gotten that far into the menu if that was the case.

Nono, there IS something on the left, but it just takes a while to pop-up, I took the screenshot too early

33 minutes ago, Mr. Wick said:

hmm, and I'd assume that taking a "newer version" from LE and Form 44'ing in CK would simply not work to well?

the scripts and meshes (and possibly textures?) may need converting, possibly the hkx files as well but you could probably just grab the hkx'es from the currant SSE version.

and that 44thing don't do jack shit for anything so you can skip that.

7 hours ago, Rmacintyre said:

Is there any way that I can Pause or Stop a scene in progress so that I can adjust the alignment of the actors. Constantly going into the MCM to change positions is tedious and they usually advanced to the next stage before i can fix it. 

turn off "auto advance stages" in sexlab's MCM.

8 hours ago, BlunderingFool said:

What mod is giving you those UI elements? I've never seen those before and can't begin to imagine what they're tracking... but being a greedy bastard, I want them!

Its either one of the Devious Mods, Separate Orgasms or Dripping when aroused. Can't remember which. But it tracks a characters arousal during a sex scene. 

Sorry if its been asked before but I believe I've gotten everything installed correctly.  I tested on some wolves... They now have their genitals and the animations play but they aren't  "aroused" and are basically just slapping against characters with their fur pouches.... Any idea what may be causing this?

Also it should be noted that I have MCM and SL Framework installed and SL reads that Creature framework is there but MCM does not have a menu option for it.

49 minutes ago, Vedren01 said:

Sorry if its been asked before but I believe I've gotten everything installed correctly.  I tested on some wolves... They now have their genitals and the animations play but they aren't  "aroused" and are basically just slapping against characters with their fur pouches.... Any idea what may be causing this?

Also it should be noted that I have MCM and SL Framework installed and SL reads that Creature framework is there but MCM does not have a menu option for it.

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install the script files from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5482-sexlab-aroused-redux-sse-version-29/

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstalling JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495

There was a problem if you had any Mods from CrapClub (Creation Club) installed, but that bug should be fixed in newer versions of JContainers:
the problem was you had to remove them before you could register/reregister Creature Framework based mods into Creature Framework.

Hmmm that didn't help. Still no sub menu for creatures in the mod configuration menu (one for arousal did show up though).... Does the esp/m for this mod still need to be converted (like it says in the op)? When I installed it via Vortex it didn't give me the usual this mod is not made for this game error, but i tried to convert it anyhow by opening it in the CK but it wouldn't let me do that because it was trying to open too many other masters with it ...even though I didn't select any of them...

Also do the creatures need time to build up arousal? Will they still have sex with no erection if not aroused? Basically does the mod not "seed" their arousal at first and you gotta wait for them to get horny to become erect?

On 2018/10/8 at AM9点54分, smashly said:

所以我重新编译了oldrim SetVehicleFixPlugin -使用最新的skse64作为调试零售x64 dll的源代码,但有3件事......

1. 以大量950kb Dll 编译的 dll是100kb作为零售版本(我真的对编译器选项毫无头绪)

2. WriteMemory(0x6AAC5F,&data2,1)是指SSE中保持相同或不同的地址,如果是这样的话应该是什么?

3.我如何测试它实际上正在进行的操作......

目前插件加载成功读取skse64.log,但这只是一个版本检查。

这是记忆写入地址调用让我感到紧张。

我还在使用skse64 v2.0.8,所以如果有人想要测试它们,我会附加208和209个dll,虽然没有承诺它们会工作(可能是CTD,我不知道)

208通过SKSE64检查,209完全没有测试,但编译时没有错误或警告。

SSE_SKSE64_208_SetVehicleFixPlugin.7z不可用

SSE_SKSE64_209_SetVehicleFixPlugin.7z不可用

使用v140平台使用VS Community 2017进行编译(VS 2015与SKSE64运行时相同)

好吧,我不能说它在SKSE64 208中有任何不同,似乎没有崩溃,而且日志没有报告任何奇怪的东西..

但肯定的是,在SSE或者从版本到skse版本中,mem写入会发生变化。* shrugs *

Can you send me the SetVehicleFixPlugin you converted?

On 2018/10/8 at AM11点55分, smashly said:

我认为你是正确的,它在SSE中是不需要的。

没有dll SetVehicle()似乎没有改变比例..

也许Sexlab本身在1.63+中添加了自己的dll代码?或者hdtSSEHighHeels.dll ..

我还没有尝试过在非性别问题环境中使用setvehicle进行测试。 

Can you convert SetVehicleFixPlugin skse 2.0.12, thank you