More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

19 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

he may be talking about the SLNC MCM from v9 that i removed in v10....unless he is having a problem with CF that is.

while i'm here could you take a look at v11.4E for me, some people are having crashing problems with the horses and so far i have not been able to recreate the problem on my end.....it's the one time i actually want my game to crash but it won't :confounded:

Well my actual playthrou is not very stable... But I had two instant crashes after mounting. Other anims seem to work fine. I have only done a quick check.

2 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

But I had two instant crashes after mounting.

other people are crashing if they go anywhere near where horses are located, so already your doing much better than they are.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

other people are crashing if they go anywhere near where horses are located, so already your doing much better than they are.

crashes on getting close??? Sounds like defective nifs or bad textures. Vertex settings? The first thing to do would be to run nifscan with the fixdds option enabled. 

42 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

crashes on getting close??? Sounds like defective nifs or bad textures. Vertex settings? The first thing to do would be to run nifscan with the fixdds option enabled. 

Spoiler

horse.nif
    Block [2]: Redundant all white #FFFFFFFF vertex colors
    Block [25]: Redundant all white #FFFFFFFF vertex colors

horseblack.nif

horseblackf.nif
    Block [5]: NiSkinPartition contains strips unsupported by SSE
    Block [9]: Redundant all white #FFFFFFFF vertex colors
    Block [17]: Redundant all white #FFFFFFFF vertex colors

horseblackhard.nif
    Block [32]: Redundant all white #FFFFFFFF vertex colors

horseblacknwhite.nif

horseblacknwhitef.nif

horseblacknwhitehard.nif

horsef.nif

horsegrey.nif

horsegreyf.nif

horsegreyhard.nif

horsehard.nif
    Block [1]: NiTriStrip is not supported by SSE
    Block [8]: NiTriStrip is not supported by SSE

horsepalomino.nif

horsepalominof.nif

horsepalominohard.nif

shadowmeref.nif
    Block [71]: Redundant all white #FFFFFFFF vertex colors
    Block [79]: Redundant all white #FFFFFFFF vertex colors
    Block [87]: Redundant all white #FFFFFFFF vertex colors
    Block [98]: NiSkinPartition contains strips unsupported by SSE

soulcairnhorsebone.nif
    Block [40]: Redundant all white #FFFFFFFF vertex colors
    Block [135]: Redundant all white #FFFFFFFF vertex colors

soulcairnhorsebonehard.nif
    Block [40]: Redundant all white #FFFFFFFF vertex colors
    Block [79]: Redundant all white #FFFFFFFF vertex colors

i'm not seeing anything deadly here (at least not for SLE, female horses seem to have a SkinPartition problem for SSE).

3 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i'm not seeing anything deadly here (at least not for SLE, female horses seem to have a SkinPartition problem for SSE).

Well I crashed on a male horse without a female horse around... But I spawned 4 and 4 and walked around them... no problem...It might be a specific one... 

13 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Well I crashed on a male horse without a female horse around... But I spawned 4 and 4 and walked around them... no problem...It might be a specific one... 

from what i'm told the crash is with all horses (but none of them are crashing for me)

some say deleting the horse's skeleton.hkx fixes it for them, so i'm starting to think it could somehow be behavior related.

3 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

from what i'm told the crash is with all horses (but none of them are crashing for me)

some say deleting the horse's skeleton.hkx fixes it for them, so i'm starting to think it could somehow be behavior related.

Well, I just started with the new version, so there might be some old files active. but as I sait, I spawned 8 Hentai horses and let them have some fun with my followers and the anims played fine. I crashed as i tried to ride them. I could mount but not move. I will check again...

23 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

I removed the behaviour file and that didn't solve anything for me.  I still get a crash on mounting a horse. But everything else is ok. 

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

I still get a crash on mounting a horse. But everything else is ok. 

dose the crash go away if you re-install the old meshes & skeletons?

do you have some sort of "riding style" type mod installed?

18 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

dose the crash go away if you re-install the old meshes & skeletons?

do you have some sort of "riding style" type mod installed?

With all the major anim packs I support here installed??? You must be joking... (I have something over 16000 anims running... )

My guess is that the crashes come from differnt sources. 

The crashes as soon as you get closer to a horse come from a bad mesh or texture, They seem to happen with a specific horse, so it will be a texture or a bad texture setting in the nif)

The crashes with animations will come from a bad .hkx file. Maybe a conflict with some horse mod. 

And my crash seems to come from script overkill, I think it is DCL that makes the final shot.  

3 hours ago, hana120 said:

Is there a mod or an extension to add the petals (crabs) to the Loverslab animations?

we can't animate crabs, there behavior file is setup in such a way that there idle animations override SexLab animations.

also the size of the crabs is allover the place.

• 2 weeks later...

I seem to be having a problem with some of the creature skins/textures for the creature inhabiting Skyrim. They aren't there. Started a new game and I have come across several animals with their textures missing, but all their AI seems to be intact, they act just as they are supposed to, except their glowing purple and stick out like a sore thumb.

I have recently installed Creature framework, More nasty critters and hentai creatures though I'm not sure which one (If it is these) that is causing it. Or how to fix it. Though the problem is only for a few of the creatures. Most still have the skin-textures on them like normal and I tried summoning some of the hentai creatures with spells and they all seem fine. 

It is also affecting some of the creatures from the Monster Mod by TiggyUK. Any idea what might be causing it and how I could fix it?

Also here are some examples.

Spoiler

ScreenShot0.png.11613e1534fdfee9ce7a11f12cecdca1.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot10.png.f5d997e2ef46d0c13f10a4fd15d6bc5a.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot9.png.883eaaf818270bc60d1ac65bd6f9f822.png

31 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

MNC & HC does not even touch mudcrabs or Monster Mod, so i don't know whats going on there.

Il just disable mods one by one until I narrow it down. Could It possibly be something to do with the Creature Framework? .I tried Re-registering all available mods in the MCM menu and its actually made it worse, turned a few more creatures purple. 

So far It has effected Mudcrabs, spriggans, Skevers, slaughterfish and Sabercats. 

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

MNC & HC does not even touch mudcrabs or Monster Mod, so i don't know whats going on there.

Figured it out. It was Monster Mod. Apparently, I'm not the only one who has had this problem. Sorry about that. Might just have to disable it till there us another update.

1 hour ago, Rmacintyre said:

Il just disable mods one by one until I narrow it down. Could It possibly be something to do with the Creature Framework? .I tried Re-registering all available mods in the MCM menu and its actually made it worse, turned a few more creatures purple.

Creature Framework would not effect textures like that. are you using any texture mods?

edit: ok so it's Monster Mod's textures that are messed up in someway, it could be that they used the wrong compression format for SSE or they messed up the file paths.

46 minutes ago, SimpleOtter said:

Whenever i click "Train" nothing happens, I have SexLab creature animations enabled and HentaiCreatures "Train with player" enabled aswell, heeelp, I just want to "befriend" a flame atronach :(

turn off match creature gender in SL's MCM, also turn on allow male in HC's MCM.

56 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

turn off match creature gender in SL's MCM, also turn on allow male in HC's MCM.

Loved the quick reply, going to try it know, I'll edit this comment when I have results :(

Edit: Still nothing, the fact that it wouldn't work because of the options not being ticked makes sense, I ticked them and still nothing. Again, I click "Train" and nothing happens, I'm guessing it won't work on any creature, can you tell me what mods and animations should I need? (Even tho I have everything installed)

Edit 2: When enabling "Script error? Banish all creatures in training." creatures just disappear leaving the message: "*Creature/Animal* not loaded, banishing."

2 hours ago, SimpleOtter said:

Loved the quick reply, going to try it know, I'll edit this comment when I have results :(

Edit: Still nothing, the fact that it wouldn't work because of the options not being ticked makes sense, I ticked them and still nothing. Again, I click "Train" and nothing happens, I'm guessing it won't work on any creature, can you tell me what mods and animations should I need? (Even tho I have everything installed)

Edit 2: When enabling "Script error? Banish all creatures in training." creatures just disappear leaving the message: "*Creature/Animal* not loaded, banishing."

MNC comes with a few flame atronach animations, so they should be working without any additional SLAL Packs, have you tried using MatchMaker on them?, and have you tried re-registering the animations?

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.