More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

On 7/15/2018 at 10:05 PM, MadMansGun said:

I ALREADY MADE.......oh wait this is SSE...........(runs far far away)....

Is the SSE version of Convenient Horses a pain to patch for? Right now parts of the horse's tail look transparent.

Is there another horse mod we should use instead? I'm guessing Immersive Horses isn't good either since it changes the horse models?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I noticed that the mod is not functioning properly in my skyrim. I think animations are working fine but some creatures such as draugr or falmer doesn't turn to naked while animation is played and rieklings as well. Some rielkings turns to naked but some are not and I don't see any MNC's own creatures. Im using MO2. Is there a way to fix this? is this some kind of mod conflict or override problem?

10 minutes ago, greatdoggo said:

Hello I noticed that the mod is not functioning properly in my skyrim. I think animations are working fine but some creatures such as draugr or falmer doesn't turn to naked while animation is played and rieklings as well. Some rielkings turns to naked but some are not and I don't see any MNC's own creatures. Im using MO2. Is there a way to fix this? is this some kind of mod conflict or override problem?

Since I don't use Mo, my guess is that it is a override problem. You might take a look at the guide Mdmangun made for MNC... (He also made one for the SE Version) make sure that you follow the steps for upgrading the mod.  

11 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Since I don't use Mo, my guess is that it is a override problem. You might take a look at the guide Mdmangun made for MNC... (He also made one for the SE Version) make sure that you follow the steps for upgrading the mod.  

I think I found the source of problem....I noticed that Immersive Creatures mod from nexus gives equipable armors to some creatures like draugr probably that's causing the problem... but I will check the MNC quide as well. Thank you!

12 minutes ago, greatdoggo said:

I think I found the source of problem....I noticed that Immersive Creatures mod from nexus gives equipable armors to some creatures like draugr probably that's causing the problem... but I will check the MNC quide as well. Thank you!

If you use IC you have to add BadDogs addon from here...

Hello.
I noticed the mod and the animations do not work on some creatures like elk, Dwemer sphers, deer, rhinoceros and other creatures while most are present in the mod's list.
I still have mods like Creatures frameworks, BDIC, SIC, Horny creature and others. And yet when I cast the spell, it does not do anything about these creatures.

41 minutes ago, hana120 said:

Hello.
I noticed the mod and the animations do not work on some creatures like elk, Dwemer sphers, deer, rhinoceros and other creatures while most are present in the mod's list.
I still have mods like Creatures frameworks, BDIC, SIC, Horny creature and others. And yet when I cast the spell, it does not do anything about these creatures.

Well, MNC does not offer anims for all of them. The only pack I know, that covers nearly all creatures is the anim pack by Billyy. 

3 hours ago, hana120 said:

Hello.

https://imgur.com/a/YJv07Ru

So I'm having this issue where after having reinstalled a Enhanced Lighting and FX I've had the cock on this wolf and a few others turn white, every other animal I've looked at appears to be normal but the wolf's seem to be the only ones affected. This is a savage wolf from the immersive creatures mod BUT I do have the patch installed for that and the load order setup correctly so I'm not sure what could be causing this. Is it the fact I reinstalled that light mod or something else entirely?

7 hours ago, SUPERKILLDOOD said:

https://imgur.com/a/YJv07Ru

So I'm having this issue where after having reinstalled a Enhanced Lighting and FX I've had the cock on this wolf and a few others turn white, every other animal I've looked at appears to be normal but the wolf's seem to be the only ones affected. This is a savage wolf from the immersive creatures mod BUT I do have the patch installed for that and the load order setup correctly so I'm not sure what could be causing this. Is it the fact I reinstalled that light mod or something else entirely?

the patch was made for LE (assuming that we are talking about the same patch: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46289-bad-dogs-immersive-creatures-sic-addon/?do=findComment&comment=2394218 ), so that could be part of the problem, you need to run NIF Optimizer on the patch i uploaded: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4089/

Is their a list for every mod needed cause i started looking into this and i see everything has requirements for the requirements of requirements and i saw a few of them dont work together in some cases so i'm quite confused as to what requirements are needed.

20 minutes ago, EmoWolf said:

Is their a list for every mod needed cause i started looking into this and i see everything has requirements for the requirements of requirements and i saw a few of them dont work together in some cases so i'm quite confused as to what requirements are needed.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

6 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

no, this needs SKSE, your thinking of "SexLab Light"

(and that dll should have been deleted, it was for 32bit skyrim)

I'm asking about the SKSE version. Does it matter what version of SKSE we're using?

But if that DLL should have been deleted, I assume the SKSE version doesn't matter (?).

32 minutes ago, nanashi50 said:

I'm asking about the SKSE version. Does it matter what version of SKSE we're using?

But if that DLL should have been deleted, I assume the SKSE version doesn't matter (?).

MNC itself does not care what SKSE is used, but however the mods that it depends on certainly do (SexLab being the big one)

the dll was for a SexLab v1.62 problem, and as far as i know the problem is fixed in V1.63.

12 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

MNC itself does not care what SKSE is used, but however the mods that it depends on certainly do (SexLab being the big one)

the dll was for a SexLab v1.62 problem, and as far as i know the problem is fixed in V1.63.

Thanks for clarifying.

Separate question: I just realized the esp for this still uses Form 43 (I missed it in the description). I'm assuming this mod was a simple port with running the meshes through SSE Nif Optimizer and running the bat file on the animations. Not sure why the ESP wasn't resaved, but is it safe to do so to update it to form 44? I thought it was always safe but saw some comments today about people sometimes breaking mods when they did that.

I'm asking about the porting since this SE port does not come with the compatibility patches. If MNC can be ported to SSE using the regular steps, then I can port both the main mod and compatibility patches myself (and update the form version while I'm at it).

2 minutes ago, nanashi50 said:

Thanks for clarifying.

Separate question: I just realized the esp for this still uses Form 43 (I missed it in the description). Was this mod essentially a straight port, but with the meshes run through SSE Nif Optimizer?

I'm asking since this mod does not come with the compatibility patches. If MNC can be ported straight to SSE, I can just do it myself and also fix the form version. And port the compatibility patches over.

The header for my ports of anim packs always has been the good old 43. The patches should also work with a little check of nifoptimizer as long as the SE version of the mods they patch don't have any major changes. It is a bit of try and error. Until now I didn't need one of them so I didn't convert them.

Until now noone could convince me that it is neccessary to resave mods, if they don't have any errors. But you are free to do so.

6 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Until now noone could convince me that it is neccessary to resave mods, if they don't have any errors. But you are free to do so.

I guess the issue is more about having to test whether it has issues with form version 43.

I was always under the impression you can't go wrong updating it to form version 44. Also FYI that you do not need to make a change and then undo it. You just need to load it in CK64, hit save, and close.

6 minutes ago, nanashi50 said:

I guess the issue is more about having to test whether it has issues with form version 43.

I was always under the impression you can't go wrong updating it to form version 44. Also FYI that you do not need to make a change and then undo it. You just need to load it in CK64, hit save, and close.

Well, I know how to resave an esp and I did it for some of my ports  that needed edits. The main problem is, that you don't have control over the changes that the CK might do to the esp. so it means a lot of testing afterwards to see if it is still working as intended. And MMG is updating to fast for a long testing period. 

But I will not discuss this again. 

@nanashi50 , @Pfiffy

Just an observation from my experience regarding form conversion.

When I first started converting oldrim mods I diligently followed all the instructions I could find about converting mods, They all stated to convert form 43 to form 44. So I did.

However (isn't there always!), I discovered that simple mods converted easily, but larger mods would start throwing out all sorts of errors. As I had/have never got my hands dirty creating mods I decided to leave form conversion well alone.

So far, to date, I have not experienced any 'visible' issues by not converting.

As Pfiffy has said/implied in the past why fix something that isn't broken.

At the end of the day, whether someone converts or not should be down to how comfortable they feel about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I've installed the latest version of MNC, and the horse creatures are using MNC meshes. However, the non-aroused Horse doesn't have a sheath. I'm using Convenient Horses if that matters. Am I doing something wrong?ScreenShot5.png.713d95af657d56b1d5d5cf7e4bc24386.pngScreenShot6.png.e55d2d1a5e55dfbb6d669831a59b0ff9.png1490719323_Screenshot2019-01-2600_28_27.png.69e2b85f9f3187bed8a2b340d24f4b63.png

edit: disregard. forcing MNC to load after convenient horses resolved the issue.