More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

Installed MO2 version 2.2.0 just moments ago and immediately got an error report saying, "Script extender reports incompatible plugins.

The failed plugins are: Couldn't load SetVehicleFixplugin.dll (More nasty Critters v11 4CSE). The last error code was 193.

Ā 

Haven't played in a couple months and in process of updating everything for a new playthrough.

53 minutes ago, Inanna17 said:

Installed MO2 version 2.2.0 just moments ago and immediately got an error report saying, "Script extender reports incompatible plugins.

The failed plugins are: Couldn't load SetVehicleFixplugin.dll (More nasty Critters v11 4CSE). The last error code was 193.

Ā 

Haven't played in a couple months and in process of updating everything for a new playthrough.

just delete the dll, Pfiffy keeps forgetting to do that.

7 hours ago, wewlad42069 said:

For hentaicreatures, some animations work, others do not. I can not get the Netch to work, along with several others.

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

Ā 

When I run FNIS to load animations, that tells me that.
ERROR (2026): Too many animations 156 (.. \ .. \ meshes \ actors \ character \ animations \ SexLabCreature \ FNIS_SexLabCreature_List.txt): + VampireLord_Missionary_A1_S2 VampireLord_Missionary_A1_S2.hkx

Can someone help me? I get this message from MO2

The failed plugins are:

ā€¢ Couldn't load SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll (MoreNastyCritters v11 4CSE). The last error code was 193.

The Hell is SetVehicleFixPlugin? Did I miss something?

1 hour ago, Raggar613 said:

Might be an odd question, but is there a way to remove the new main screen of all the animals fucking back to the original? Also the new "screen savers" of when its loading?

just delete load screens section in the esp, and then delete Data\meshes\interface\logo\logo.nif

Ā 

SORRY DID not look at recent post was looking hold one the SetVehicleFixPlugin - Source works and i get no more error Thanks a lot sorry again

Ā 

Ā 

=> LOOOL the error came back again and again i tried every thing for hours then i finally see the MadMansGUn post #482 who said : just delete the dll, Pfiffy keeps forgetting to do that.Ā  Miracle it works thank a lots MadMansGUn :):):):):):)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā OBSELETE => hello all oki so i get a probleme since I use the version 2.2 of MO2 (before i was on MO2 2.1.6 and it worked perfectly) MO2 version 2.2 keep telling me that : Couldn't load SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll (MoreNastyCritters v11 4CSE). The last error code was 193

Please can you help
I thank you for your good job sorry for my english have a good day bonne journƩe :)

On 5/21/2019 at 10:01 AM, madcyb said:

SORRY DID not look at recent post was looking hold one the SetVehicleFixPlugin - Source works and i get no more error Thanks a lot sorry again

Ā 

Ā 

=> LOOOL the error came back again and again i tried every thing for hours then i finally see the MadMansGUn post #482 who said : just delete the dll, Pfiffy keeps forgetting to do that.Ā  Miracle it works thank a lots MadMansGUn :):):):):):)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā OBSELETE => hello all oki so i get a probleme since I use the version 2.2 of MO2 (before i was on MO2 2.1.6 and it worked perfectly) MO2 version 2.2 keep telling me that : Couldn't load SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll (MoreNastyCritters v11 4CSE). The last error code was 193

Please can you help
I thank you for your good job sorry for my english have a good day bonne journƩe :)

Thank you for this post. I just had a what the hell what haven't I played in a while moment. Skyrim SE. Sure why not. Then saw MO2 got an update. Got worried when it was showing three errors (one of which was the SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll one). This post actually saved me from hunting down solution.