More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

1 hour ago, Valstrath said:

Anyone else experiencing specifically just MNC and Billyy's SLAL Anim Pack both causing all creatures to T-pose/A-pose/freeze up?

No, but make sure you grabbed the SE version of the pack. If you've got the LE version of the pack, CAO will convert it.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

No, but make sure you grabbed the SE version of the pack. If you've got the LE version of the pack, CAO will convert it.

Yep I've checked on that, both files I've only just grabbed a day ago and are indicated to be SE versions (MNC v12_3SE, Billyy v3.81SE).

Even redownloaded and installed both files again just to be sure I wasn't hallucinating, but unfortunately still ended up with the same creature freezing issue.

It's got me stumped.

50 minutes ago, Valstrath said:

Yep I've checked on that, both files I've only just grabbed a day ago and are indicated to be SE versions (MNC v12_3SE, Billyy v3.81SE).

Even redownloaded and installed both files again just to be sure I wasn't hallucinating, but unfortunately still ended up with the same creature freezing issue.

It's got me stumped.

Try going through the animation troubleshooting here, it's the same for SE and LE.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

9 hours ago, zarantha said:

Try going through the animation troubleshooting here, it's the same for SE and LE.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

Just tried that but still having the same issue. It looks like it's more for troubleshooting SL animations?

Just to clarify, on installing either/both files all creatures become frozen and do not move/attack/react at all, it doesn't just happen during SL animations.

Not an expert but could it be something to do with the behavior files?

2 minutes ago, Valstrath said:

Just tried that but still having the same issue. It looks like it's more for troubleshooting SL animations?

Just to clarify, on installing either/both files all creatures become frozen and do not move/attack/react at all, it doesn't just happen during SL animations.

Not an expert but could it be something to do with the behavior files?

that does sound like the behavior files.

try de-install creatures in FNIS, then run FNIS again normally. I'd exit after the de-install to be sure it's erased.

10 hours ago, zarantha said:

that does sound like the behavior files.

try de-install creatures in FNIS, then run FNIS again normally. I'd exit after the de-install to be sure it's erased.

Tried that but still produces the same results unfortunately.

Confirmed that all creatures freeze up only when I run FNIS with MNC activated, which creates the behavior files from MNC I suppose?

Deactivating MNC, de-installing creatures and rerunning FNIS returns all creatures to normal functions.

Really strange. Any clue what could be going wrong with the behavior files?

Edit: Turns out that the culprit was SL with its default animations removed (wanted to save some slots for SLAL anim packs). Reinstalling the standard SL fixed the issue with MNC.

On 11/8/2020 at 3:06 AM, Pfiffy said:

Forget about Loot in this case... 

MNC and everything that deals with creatures only works reliable if you let it overwrite XPMSSE. SOS also works fine if you put it after XPMSSE.  

Hmmm... so they should be working in this case? However, I think I'm making a semblance of progress as I checked the animation troubleshooting guide to reference how my load order should be and now instead of ragdolling/CTD when I click 'Mate' nothing happens. Here's a snapshot of how my Load order looks for the mods in question.

Capture.JPG

Well, I hope this is not all you have installed?

For the animation to run you need FNIS and FNIS Creatures. Also some additional creature animations would not hurt. And you need the SexLab Animation Loader to regster the animation with SexLab or else SexLab does not know they are there, and you need SexLab Aroused so that arousal is calculated which is need for some sex mods to trigger. Oh and JContainers are needed too and SKSE and SkyUI ...

13 hours ago, NiX10 said:

So i am bit confused, i wanna install animal SOS, it says that creature framework is required, but then MNC comes with creature framework? so do i need to install creature framework or can i skip it?

If you look at the asos requirements, it says the external CF. So install MNC, then install the standalone version of CF so that it overwrites the CF included with MNC.

5 hours ago, Husky1o1 said:

Well, I hope this is not all you have installed?

For the animation to run you need FNIS and FNIS Creatures. Also some additional creature animations would not hurt. And you need the SexLab Animation Loader to regster the animation with SexLab or else SexLab does not know they are there, and you need SexLab Aroused so that arousal is calculated which is need for some sex mods to trigger. Oh and JContainers are needed too and SKSE and SkyUI ...

It's not, here is my entire load order for reference however I'm only having issues with the mating feature of this mod.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

12 hours ago, Snuggler1 said:

Hmmm... so they should be working in this case? However, I think I'm making a semblance of progress as I checked the animation troubleshooting guide to reference how my load order should be and now instead of ragdolling/CTD when I click 'Mate' nothing happens. Here's a snapshot of how my Load order looks for the mods in question.

Capture.JPG

Did you do the other steps in the animation troubleshooting, or just check your load order?

Spoiler

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play, its because most creatures don't have female counterparts in skyrim by default.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".

8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

9. if SLAL Packs are not being listed in SLAL try reinstalling/updating JContainers.

10. if all else fails, try loading a older save file from before sexlab was installed....but first try using sexlab's debug menu to reset everything to there default values.

If you look at the asos requirements, it says the external CF. So install MNC, then install the standalone version of CF so that it overwrites the CF included with MNC.

Yep i tried that, i installed CF, in nexus i selected so it used the CF files, and then i launched the game and it said the CF has been downgraded and thats it, i waited 5 mins for initialisation to complete but nothing happened. Is there newer CF or do i need to start new game for this to work?

15 minutes ago, NiX10 said:

Yep i tried that, i installed CF, in nexus i selected so it used the CF files, and then i launched the game and it said the CF has been downgraded and thats it, i waited 5 mins for initialisation to complete but nothing happened. Is there newer CF or do i need to start new game for this to work?

You will not get the old CF running, if the new one (included in MNC) has been installed before. You need to clean the save first.  

Hello, i am having problem with creatures such as horse, wolves and other, their dick arent erected... I mean their dicks looks like hidden. Do i have to raise their arousal level or what I did wrong? (I installed mods midgame, but if so I can restart game)

EDIT: Creatures does have dick, but how to make them bigger, erection or smth like that during mating scene...

ScreenShot66.png

ScreenShot67.png

13 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

You will not get the old CF running, if the new one (included in MNC) has been installed before. You need to clean the save first.  

Ah well that is big rip, what is the difference anyways? whats wrong with the one included in MNC

Did you do the other steps in the animation troubleshooting, or just check your load order?

Hide contents

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play, its because most creatures don't have female counterparts in skyrim by default.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".

8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

9. if SLAL Packs are not being listed in SLAL try reinstalling/updating JContainers.

10. if all else fails, try loading a older save file from before sexlab was installed....but first try using sexlab's debug menu to reset everything to there default values.

Yes and I'm still stumped :( should I include a papyrus log?

1 hour ago, Snuggler1 said:

Yes and I'm still stumped :( should I include a papyrus log?

Haha. "Stump"ed. In any case, here are a few major issues I found:

1. You don't seem to have FNIS Creature Pack installed from the FNIS Nexus page. That is required for MNC if you read the requirements. Overwrite FNIS with it. Without that FNIS won't register creature animations properly.

2. XPMSE (XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended) should overwrite everything but Animal SOS, BakaFactory ABC, and Pig Troll/Skat the Rat at this point. It has been updated to support everything needed, and should overwrite everything else. You may have files overwriting it. They shouldn't. You could have an old skeleton that is causing an issue.

3. SL Kidnapped Redux is a broken mess and causes more trouble than it's worth. My advice? Remove it.

4. Clean your master files mate. There are guides by Gopher on Youtube to help with this.

5. I recommend Baka's edition of Fill Her Up and SexLab Defeat. They fix a number of bugs and add some quality of life features.

6. What is ZaZanim? I don't recognize that. Make sure you have the proper ZaZ Animation Pack from the SE thread here on LoversLab if that's what you're wanting. Be careful using old animation packs. If they aren't SLAL packs they could cause issues.

7. You have MatchMaker and MassMatchMaker. Why do you have both? You only need one.

8. If you have Bijin AIO SV version, you need the "Valerica CBBE by rxkx22 - Ported to SSE by bchick3 and elrizzo" installed too. Make sure you follow the Bijin AIO guide which says to remove the old ESP's for Bijin Warmaidens/Bijin NPC's/Bijin Wives/Seranaholic/Valerica. They should not be loaded as the Bijin AIO esp has all their data included.

9. You have a lot of follower frameworks installed. You'll want to make sure they're compatible with each other, and make sure they're compatible with the dialogue mods you have installed. They tend to break each other. (SexLab Dialogues, Better Dialogue Controls, Better MessageBox Controls)

10. Make sure you have SexLab Aroused Redux at least (or BakaFactory's custom SLAR), not the old Aroused version. I can't tell what you have.

11. You have mods with BodySlide files, but I don't see any BodySlide Build in your modlist. You need to batch build your bodyslides using BodySlide program (run from ModOrganizer) with the "Build Morphs" option checked.

After all this, regenerate FNIS and you'll need to start a new game. With all these things missed, I can guarantee your save is borked.

Following this? It's pretty clear you haven't read the instructions for most of the mods you've installed. Past this, I can't see anything else to help you, so you should check each mod to see if you are missing requirements, missed steps, or didn't notice you have a mod installed that's listed as incompatible. SSE Engine Fixes requires extra steps, for one. I'm not going to check each mod's requirements for you. That's your job past the easy stuff I noticed.

1 hour ago, XenoDrake said:

Haha. "Stump"ed. In any case, here are a few major issues I found:

1. You don't seem to have FNIS Creature Pack installed from the FNIS Nexus page. That is required for MNC if you read the requirements. Overwrite FNIS with it. Without that FNIS won't register creature animations properly.

2. XPMSE (XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended) should overwrite everything but Animal SOS, BakaFactory ABC, and Pig Troll/Skat the Rat at this point. It has been updated to support everything needed, and should overwrite everything else. You may have files overwriting it. They shouldn't. You could have an old skeleton that is causing an issue.

3. SL Kidnapped Redux is a broken mess and causes more trouble than it's worth. My advice? Remove it.

4. Clean your master files mate. There are guides by Gopher on Youtube to help with this.

5. I recommend Baka's edition of Fill Her Up and SexLab Defeat. They fix a number of bugs and add some quality of life features.

6. What is ZaZanim? I don't recognize that. Make sure you have the proper ZaZ Animation Pack from the SE thread here on LoversLab if that's what you're wanting. Be careful using old animation packs. If they aren't SLAL packs they could cause issues.

7. You have MatchMaker and MassMatchMaker. Why do you have both? You only need one.

8. If you have Bijin AIO SV version, you need the "Valerica CBBE by rxkx22 - Ported to SSE by bchick3 and elrizzo" installed too. Make sure you follow the Bijin AIO guide which says to remove the old ESP's for Bijin Warmaidens/Bijin NPC's/Bijin Wives/Seranaholic/Valerica. They should not be loaded as the Bijin AIO esp has all their data included.

9. You have a lot of follower frameworks installed. You'll want to make sure they're compatible with each other, and make sure they're compatible with the dialogue mods you have installed. They tend to break each other. (SexLab Dialogues, Better Dialogue Controls, Better MessageBox Controls)

10. Make sure you have SexLab Aroused Redux at least (or BakaFactory's custom SLAR), not the old Aroused version. I can't tell what you have.

11. You have mods with BodySlide files, but I don't see any BodySlide Build in your modlist. You need to batch build your bodyslides using BodySlide program (run from ModOrganizer) with the "Build Morphs" option checked.

After all this, regenerate FNIS and you'll need to start a new game. With all these things missed, I can guarantee your save is borked.

Following this? It's pretty clear you haven't read the instructions for most of the mods you've installed. Past this, I can't see anything else to help you, so you should check each mod to see if you are missing requirements, missed steps, or didn't notice you have a mod installed that's listed as incompatible. SSE Engine Fixes requires extra steps, for one. I'm not going to check each mod's requirements for you. That's your job past the easy stuff I noticed.

Cool, thanks for the response! I'm gonna follow this and re-trace my steps as I read the other mods guides. Thanks again!

19 minutes ago, skullgirls_ said:

new MNC doesnt come with CF?

MoreNastyCritters v12.5

changed how the horse penises are added (remove & update any horse patches you have installed).

MoreNastyCritters v12.4

removed the integrated CreatureFramework again, too many people bitching about it.

updated boars for ABC support.

edit: also

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/78746-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/page/184/?tab=comments#comment-3196946

"Creature Framework has been downgraded to 1.1.0-pre2. Things will be broken!"

I get this message after upgrading from MNC version 12.3 to 12.5.

I have CF version 1.1.0-pre2 installed.

I checked in MO2 and MNC isn't overwriting anything from CF.

What instruction did I miss?