More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

Well, that seems to have fixed the crash but has also caused all horses to freeze with their mouths open and tails stuck out at a 90 degree angle. Then again, a lot of my mods are broken now because of Bethesda, so I'd take the results with a grain of salt. I will check again when everything has been properly updated to the new version of SE and/or simply working all together again.

2 hours ago, GeneralTudor said:

Well, that seems to have fixed the crash but has also caused all horses to freeze with their mouths open and tails stuck out at a 90 degree angle. Then again, a lot of my mods are broken now because of Bethesda, so I'd take the results with a grain of salt. I will check again when everything has been properly updated to the new version of SE and/or simply working all together again.

Did you rerun FNIS after adding the new skeleton?

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

hmm....maybe it just did not export at a 64bit file?

For me deleting the .hkx firl just moved the crash from instant on cell change to a short moment after a horse gets into the line view. I have to check that a bit more. 

51 minutes ago, ozal said:

loadscreenart

you should edit the esp to remove those, just deleting the loadscreenart folder can cause problems because the game will now try to load nonexistent meshes (but deleting the interface folder is safe)

Hello. There's this patch for True Meeko that I ported over to SE. From my understanding, it was based on an older version of MNC so I went ahead and corrected the texture directories with Nifskope but there's still one problem remaining. THMeekoHARD.nif doesn't apply correctly during animations etc. There's something I gotta change in either the json file or the esp, but I'm not sure what exactly. If someone could take a look at it, it'd be great.

True Meeko SE.7z

3 hours ago, Redswift said:

Hello. There's this patch for True Meeko that I ported over to SE. From my understanding, it was based on an older version of MNC so I went ahead and corrected the texture directories with Nifskope but there's still one problem remaining. THMeekoHARD.nif doesn't apply correctly during animations etc. There's something I gotta change in either the json file or the esp, but I'm not sure what exactly. If someone could take a look at it, it'd be great.

True Meeko SE.7z 7.02 MB · 2 downloads

did you check the formids vs whats in the json?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2418-how-to-dick-with-nifskope-creature-framework-integration-guide/

On 6/14/2019 at 5:38 PM, ozal said:

Long time lurker here, finally got it to work thankfully, here is the SE version, just drop it in the data folder, (if you're using a mod manger, open MNC in explorer and paste it) the destination is already good. Thanks @MadMansGun for your incredible mod btw! :classic_smile:

Horse fix for MNC SE.zip 17.63 kB · 61 downloads

Quick question, is this working for people? doesn't seem to be doing the trick on my end.

sorry for noob question,

but how do i only activate Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE script files to prevent the "Creature Framework API reference not found" error?

installing it fully give my games many stuttering and Ctd's,

but i need it in install guide!

1 hour ago, MatsumiYuu said:

sorry for noob question,

but how do i only activate Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE script files to prevent the "Creature Framework API reference not found" error?

installing it fully give my games many stuttering and Ctd's,

but i need it in install guide!

delete it's esp file and install the rest of the mods files.

15 hours ago, Mr. Wick said:

Quick question, is this working for people? doesn't seem to be doing the trick on my end.

Maybe the file isn't in the right place, are you using a mod manager or manual installation?

On 6/14/2019 at 2:38 PM, ozal said:

Long time lurker here, finally got it to work thankfully, here is the SE version, just drop it in the data folder, (if you're using a mod manger, open MNC in explorer and paste it) the destination is already good. Thanks @MadMansGun for your incredible mod btw! :classic_smile:

Horse fix for MNC SE.zip 17.63 kB · 119 downloads

I have been going batshit crazy trying to figure out my CTD issues! This, this right here fixed it! Thank you for posting this, @ozal!

I doubt anyone expected the in-game horses to be able to fuck people OUTSIDE of the game...?