More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

Yes it was the new version of Nif opt... Testet the Horses, stumbled over the ghost one.. worked fine also tested the bear, which is good now and the Fox. After Spawning a lurker the game crashed... might be a SMP problem. Will test it with the SMP fix. (Now I know where the skeletons come from....) 

Edit: After installing the HDT Luker fix, I could spawn the lurker without a crash, but it crashed as soon as he tries to undress for training.

Any Ideas???

wrong file path for HDT data?

bad HDT data file?

bad mesh?

bad BSLightingShaderProperty settings?

bad textures?

29 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

wrong file path for HDT data?

bad HDT data file?

bad mesh?

bad BSLightingShaderProperty settings?

bad textures?

Bad skeleton.nif and or bad Skeleton.hkx file... I replaced them with those of the giant and it worked. But that is not a matter of MNC. Now the only question left for me is if I could ride on a horse now. The last time I tested it I crashed every time I tried to get into the saddle.  I found out that they also use the Idles of the giants. Looks a bit strange without a club...

For those interested, I tested the mod
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22724?tab=files with Sexlabs framework and MNC.
It works well, the only thing bad is that the snakes have the same animation as the ice snakes of the game.
Animations where we see for example the snake climbed along the character and enter his tail in the vagina of the victim would have been better.

However, for https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4781?tab=description, there are no animations. It does not work. Too bad with animations vore and all, it would have been nice.

12 minutes ago, Murthamis said:

While my horses doesn't cause me CTD, they're T-Posing, and only them. I run FNIS zillion times already, I have newest MNC, anyone can help what's wrong?

I did not have that problem here... Check Your load order for mods that change te Horses....

3 hours ago, Murthamis said:

While my horses doesn't cause me CTD, they're T-Posing, and only them. I run FNIS zillion times already, I have newest MNC, anyone can help what's wrong?

try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones)

Well I have done some testing with the horses and found that if I was mounting a horse (even if I was moving or standing still) the game would not CTD, but if I was just next to a horse by itself the game would crash after a minute or so. What could possibly do that? 

6 minutes ago, janbui said:

Well I have done some testing with the horses and found that if I was mounting a horse (even if I was moving or standing still) the game would not CTD, but if I was just next to a horse by itself the game would crash after a minute or so. What could possibly do that? 

interesting... I had 2 Hentai Horses in one cell playing with 2 females several times in a row. But I could not mount them. Do you have the cloak spell of XP  enabled in the MCM?

I actually had not used the Hentai Horses at all but I'll try it out with them instead and see what results I get

EDIT: Wow I'm a rookie, I do. Sorry about that.

20190701155627_1.jpg

EDIT 2: Yeah, this is getting weirder and weirder. Both work, female and male variants of the hentai creatures. But any vanilla horse (so far male I've tested) seem to crash my game if I don't ride them.

FINAL EDIT: Alright, I proved myself wrong again. It seems that even while mounting vanilla horses my game still crashes. Thought I was on to something. Yet again, it still never crashes with hentai creature horses so maybe there's something there.

Not sure if this applies to the problem solving, but the title screen animation (Dragon on horse and such) is unstable, the animation plays but the horses head practically detaches from itself as they're romping, the viewpoint is also wrong as they are placed slightly below field of view obscuring the other animals as you go down the plow train. This applies to any animations that play during loading as well, most dragons look like a graphical mess with moving parts. So far I CTD, usually while initiating with a follower (classic skyrim with mods), though even with the horse fix, horses (excluding Hentai Creatures) crash when initiating sex as previously stated above.

The only graphical problems I've noticed in game are about 20% of the skeevers have the same problem as the loading screens, just a mess on the floor with a willy poking out.

I've done a complete reinstall of skyrim and all mods following load order and all that beautiful 8 to 10 hour process. Falling back to MNC v12.6 SE and HCOS 12 SE fixes all graphical issues with the game and so far remains reliably stable. I'm in no way trying to add to "People whom you talk to about the same problem" So if there is anything I can try out and troubleshoot let me know. I've no real experience in modding so I'll sit on my thumb politely in the back corner.

Edit : Able to ride horse but CTD if I attempt NPC/Horse, Horse/Horse. Horses are not very friendly anymore.

2 hours ago, Scarel said:

Edit : Able to ride horse but CTD if I attempt NPC/Horse, Horse/Horse. Horses are not very friendly anymore.

Yeah sorry about the last post, deleted it since I thought I got the answer, but have not yet. Do you know how to fix it? (sorry for pestering so much) 

1 hour ago, janbui said:

Yeah sorry about the last post, deleted it since I thought I got the answer, but have not yet. Do you know how to fix it? (sorry for pestering so much) 

To fix it?.. No. Something in the file lingers even if you swap back to MNC v12.6 SE and HCOS 12 SE, for some reason Horses still crash the game. I had to do a fresh install to clean it out. I never had horses CTD me by just being near them, but using matchmaker is no bueno. 

21 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I did not have that problem here... Check Your load order for mods that change te Horses....

I don't really run any of them except MNC and SLAL animations packs.

17 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones)

Already tried this few times, changes nothing.

EDIT: I found culprit in one of animations pack.

Ok... Try ing to sort this out a bit:

If you have a crash on entering a cell it is usally a bad nif. If the game crashes as soon as you are getting closeer to an object, it is usually a bad scaled texture or texture setting in the nif. if the crashes a short time after you get closer to an object I could be the cloak spell in the xpmse MCM found under Style or Aroused / CF if attaching the dick. 

I made some screenshots:

20190702145108_1.jpg20190702145243_1.jpg20190702145428_1.jpg

I can mount and ride a horse, I can stand next to them. So the problem is on your end. We have to find out what it is.....

20 hours ago, Scarel said:

To fix it?.. No. Something in the file lingers even if you swap back to MNC v12.6 SE and HCOS 12 SE, for some reason Horses still crash the game. I had to do a fresh install to clean it out. I never had horses CTD me by just being near them, but using matchmaker is no bueno. 

Hey, thanks for the help. Seems to be working after I reinstalled, but also...

10 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Ok... Try ing to sort this out a bit:

If you have a crash on entering a cell it is usally a bad nif. If the game crashes as soon as you are getting closeer to an object, it is usually a bad scaled texture or texture setting in the nif. if the crashes a short time after you get closer to an object I could be the cloak spell in the xpmse MCM found under Style or Aroused / CF if attaching the dick. 

Yeah, as I also tried going back to v11.4 before seeing the post, I thought I would do some testing once more to see if it was anything residing in the system as Scarel said. Well after my character went into the third-person idle camera in the whiterun stables, for some weird ass reason, all of the horses had the aroused skin on, and it was pretty close to the same time I would crash when I had v12.7 of MNC. That's all I got though, as I haven't tried Horse/Horse yet to see if it was just one problem or multiple yet, so I try to help where I can and will post back in a few.

EDIT: Alright, tested a bit and I seem to get the same crash as Scarel.

FINAL EDIT: So I (somewhat) fixed this bug. I had to delete some conflicting nif files from XPMSE and was able to do one Horse/Human animation and can stay in range of a horse as long as I want(not sure about Horse/Horse if that matters), but after one full animation was complete I could not do anymore Horse/Human animations, and only went to masturbation scenarios. Don't know how this works but I solved any sort of CTD for now. On top of that, all of the other skeleton's I deleted for other creatures didn't change a thing to them except some other problems with a weird skeleton glitch I got with those said creatures. It seems to only affect the horses (CTD's/Animation's).

10 hours ago, janbui said:

Hey, thanks for the help. Seems to be working after I reinstalled, but also...

Yeah, as I also tried going back to v11.4 before seeing the post, I thought I would do some testing once more to see if it was anything residing in the system as Scarel said. Well after my character went into the third-person idle camera in the whiterun stables, for some weird ass reason, all of the horses had the aroused skin on, and it was pretty close to the same time I would crash when I had v12.7 of MNC. That's all I got though, as I haven't tried Horse/Horse yet to see if it was just one problem or multiple yet, so I try to help where I can and will post back in a few.

You can try two things:

First one is to disable the cloak spell in XPMS(it is on the main page of the MCM, You also have to make sure, that all Creature related mods, that you have installed are allowed to overwrite the additional skeletons from XPMS. If this doesn't work, go to CF and set arousal to 100. This should prevent the equipping of the dicks and will in 99% of all cases prevent crashes. I set it to 0 for testing, to have them equipped...(Might be an option, too. The you have to check all your mods, if they change something on the Horses....

In the mean time I'm going to check out the new vwersion of MNC...

The Lurker seems to be an SMP related issue(I'm not sure about that). I seem to have solved it with replacing the skeleton.hkx and Skeleton.nif files with those of the Giant.

Just confirming the Horse mess once again. I did yet another fresh install, this time using HCOS v12 right off the bat. Starting off the game ran fine, then I attempted a horse again and CTD. After that Skyrim refused to function beyond the bethesda logo. After some trial and error I got into the game (new save) and after about 30 seconds the game would CTD (about half way through the intro horse carriage ride).

So I started ticking off mods until I removed CBP Physics with collisions (Keep in mind this loaded and worked fine with everything until I touched a horse). So keeping CBP off I restarted a new game, mass loaded everything together, so far everything is working... except horses (I've not tried Lurkers as you've mentioned). 

Mods that matter : Papyrus - Fores/creature/spell/20k+ - skyui+extensions - Sexlab 163 beta - Tools - Aroused - Creature framework - MNC 12.7 - Hentai Creatures v12 - Jcontainers - SLAL - HCOS v12 - matchmaker - unofficial skyrim SE patch - XPMSSE - CBP - Animation packs and some newd mods.

The animation packs included Billyy's SLAL, MYSLALPACK (funny biz), and Anub creature/human. I removed all animations from sexlab and picked through the packs to keep around 350 animations max.

Things to keep in mind, I've not used any linked "fixes" a few posts back only reinstalled everything available on the front page of each mod. I'll do some more testing tomorrow, this process of CTD until you find the special mod takes a while. I'll do another fresh install because I just love torturing myself, and see what HCOS v13 looks like tomorrow with the "fixes".

Edit : and do the XPMS cloak spell ^

3 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

The Lurker seems to be an SMP related issue(I'm not sure about that). I seem to have solved it with replacing the skeleton.hkx and Skeleton.nif files with those of the Giant.

do note that the jaw's bone node is not in the same spot on those 2 skeletons.

Unfortunately, I'm also getting the Horse CTD. I can stand near a horse, I can even ride one. 

But as soon as an animation triggers and CF tries to swap to a penis model, bam, CTD.

I'm thinking it's a mesh issue, although I've ran all the horse related mesh through the optimizer already, so, not really sure what else to do.

13 minutes ago, endersgame said:

although I've ran all the horse related mesh through the optimizer already, so, not really sure what else to do.

what version? because:

Damn it.....Damn it.... Damn it..... It was the new Version of Nif optimizer.....

the new one is fucked.

edit: also what happens if you delete the skeleton.hkx? dose it still crash?

if yes then it may be a mesh problem

if no then the skeleton.hkx is still fucked in sse :weary:

48 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

what version? because:

the new one is fucked.

edit: also what happens if you delete the skeleton.hkx? dose it still crash?

if yes then it may be a mesh problem

if no then the skeleton.hkx is still fucked in sse :weary:

Skeleton.hkx deleted. De-Installed Creature and reran FNIS. 

Horse CTD on animation. 

Tried with both optimized MNC meshes and Immersive Horse Compatibility meshes through MO2. Both crashes.

Could it be a Skeleton.nif issue?

20 minutes ago, endersgame said:

Could it be a Skeleton.nif issue?

try deleting it as well to see if it still crashes (but do note that the penis mesh will be locked in a "t-pose")

Ah. This is embarrassing. ?

I realized the reason for my animation crashes was because I was loading XP32 Skeleton under my SexLab stuff, so the MNC skeletons were being overridden in MO2.

Moved XP32MSSE above MNC and all the horse related crashes went away.

So yeah, clearly a case of PEBKAC...