More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

10 hours ago, Scarel said:

Just confirming the Horse mess once again. I did yet another fresh install, this time using HCOS v12 right off the bat. Starting off the game ran fine, then I attempted a horse again and CTD. After that Skyrim refused to function beyond the bethesda logo. After some trial and error I got into the game (new save) and after about 30 seconds the game would CTD (about half way through the intro horse carriage ride).

So I started ticking off mods until I removed CBP Physics with collisions (Keep in mind this loaded and worked fine with everything until I touched a horse). So keeping CBP off I restarted a new game, mass loaded everything together, so far everything is working... except horses (I've not tried Lurkers as you've mentioned). 

Mods that matter : Papyrus - Fores/creature/spell/20k+ - skyui+extensions - Sexlab 163 beta - Tools - Aroused - Creature framework - MNC 12.7 - Hentai Creatures v12 - Jcontainers - SLAL - HCOS v12 - matchmaker - unofficial skyrim SE patch - XPMSSE - CBP - Animation packs and some newd mods.

The animation packs included Billyy's SLAL, MYSLALPACK (funny biz), and Anub creature/human. I removed all animations from sexlab and picked through the packs to keep around 350 animations max.

Things to keep in mind, I've not used any linked "fixes" a few posts back only reinstalled everything available on the front page of each mod. I'll do some more testing tomorrow, this process of CTD until you find the special mod takes a while. I'll do another fresh install because I just love torturing myself, and see what HCOS v13 looks like tomorrow with the "fixes".

Edit : and do the XPMS cloak spell ^

Well, I'm using HDT. on Skyrim 1.5.8. So CBPP might be a source of the Problems. You also might check if you have the Problems if you let MNC overwrite XPMSSE. The test without HCOS (I don't really thing that it will change something, but you never know...)

On 7/2/2019 at 2:41 PM, Pfiffy said:

Which one? 

I mingled a bit with Baka Factory's creature pack, 'cause it was making everything T-Pose and I kinda forgot about that. FNIS was saying that Behaviour file isn't SE comaptible so I kinda deleted it and most thing were okay, so I thought everything fine about that and forgot about case. But when I encountered T-Posing Troll, I remembered about that, so I just disabled it and rerun FNIS.

4 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, I'm using HDT. on Skyrim 1.5.8. So CBPP might be a source of the Problems. You also might check if you have the Problems if you let MNC overwrite XPMSSE. The test without HCOS (I don't really thing that it will change something, but you never know...)

At this point I'm just trying to play the game haha. Interesting bit though, I kept the save and just loaded up with MNC 12.7 with the horse fix, HCOS v13 and CBP Physics on a "Stable" save. Apart from the splash screen animations still looking like broken rigs the game runs fine and I can use Matchmaker on all horses, so everything works as far as I know, (lurkers avoided).

Tried multiple times to re-save re-start and it still works. I'm not sure if it's due to the lurker animations being removed or if it has something to do with loading the animation batch that causes a CTD.  So far ALL sexlab animations are suppressed and monsters like Falmer/Drauger/Lurker/Seeker are disabled.

8 minutes ago, Scarel said:

At this point I'm just trying to play the game haha. Interesting bit though, I kept the save and just loaded up with MNC 12.7 with the horse fix, HCOS v13 and CBP Physics on a "Stable" save. Apart from the splash screen animations still looking like broken rigs the game runs fine and I can use Matchmaker on all horses, so everything works as far as I know, (lurkers avoided).

Tried multiple times to re-save re-start and it still works. I'm not sure if it's due to the lurker animations being removed or if it has something to do with loading the animation batch that causes a CTD.  So far ALL sexlab animations are suppressed and monsters like Falmer/Drauger/Lurker/Seeker are disabled.

Well I did HCOS with Nifopt 3.0.9. I will have do it again with 3.0.7. 3.0.9 wrecked the Bear and most likly messed up a few other things, too. I have have tested 12.8 with horses bears and Lurkers with HDT and ABC, and it workes as well. The lurkers are still critical.

To my knowledge, it has always been the case that XPMSE should win all conflicts. Do I understand you correctly that this is no longer the case? Do MNC skeletons contain features beyond what XPMSE provides now? I've searched both threads (this and oldrim) and can't seem to find a straight answer. I see lots of back and forth about it, and complaining about horse, but no facts.

Thanks in advance,

Prolific

1 hour ago, Prolific said:

To my knowledge, it has always been the case that XPMSE should win all conflicts. Do I understand you correctly that this is no longer the case? Do MNC skeletons contain features beyond what XPMSE provides now? I've searched both threads (this and oldrim) and can't seem to find a straight answer. I see lots of back and forth about it, and complaining about horse, but no facts.

Thanks in advance,

Prolific

Obviously can't provide anything more than anecdotal experience, but in my case, if I let XPMSSE override MNC in MO2, horses will CTD every time when an animation starts.

4 hours ago, Prolific said:

Thanks in advance,

Prolific

I can only speak for SE right now. And I can only speak about MNC because I did not test other things. If you let XPMSE win, you will break the Horses. 

Alpha wolf near Riverwood contributes to crash. When you pass by that rocks ledge where wolves are standing game will CTD. Simply disabling this wolf via console will prevent the crash. I dunno why this wolf would cause a crash since there is no indication in the SSEDIT that it would crash because of this wolf.

e3DemoAlphaWolf "Alpha Wolf" [NPC_:0009931A]

Ref FORM: 00099319

alpha wolf near riverwood ctd.png

alpha wolf near riverwood ctd2.jpg

39 minutes ago, BigBunny22 said:

Not sure if this mod adds cocks to animals/monsters if it does then i'm doing something wrong, if it doesn't can someone point me in the direction to a mod that does?

Do you have creature framework installed?

7 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

If all is set up correctly, they should equip a shlong if they are aroused enough (Setup in the MCM of CF) or in animations.

I don't get a MCM for Creature Framework, Guess that means I installed it wrong, could you tell me the required mods for it to work or if there is any special way it needs to be installed

9 minutes ago, BigBunny22 said:

I don't get a MCM for Creature Framework, Guess that means I installed it wrong, could you tell me the required mods for it to work or if there is any special way it needs to be installed

Jcontainerss for SE, Creature Framework SE and SLAL SE. They don't need any specific installation guides.... 

4 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Jcontainerss for SE, Creature Framework SE and SLAL SE. They don't need any specific installation guides.... 

After reinstalling all my mods Now the creatures have shlongs though they are all flaccid not sure if this mod changes that, I also still don't have a creatureframework mcm and Now all dwarven enemies are not moving after running Fnis 

9 minutes ago, BigBunny22 said:

After reinstalling all my mods Now the creatures have shlongs though they are all flaccid not sure if this mod changes that, I also still don't have a creatureframework mcm and Now all dwarven enemies are not moving after running Fnis 

I need you load order and you have to make sure that all of your mods especially Jcontainers are compatible with your Skyrim/SKSE version.

10 hours ago, Nepro said:

Alpha wolf near Riverwood contributes to crash. When you pass by that rocks ledge where wolves are standing game will CTD. Simply disabling this wolf via console will prevent the crash. I dunno why this wolf would cause a crash since there is no indication in the SSEDIT that it would crash because of this wolf.

e3DemoAlphaWolf "Alpha Wolf" [NPC_:0009931A]

Ref FORM: 00099319

alpha wolf near riverwood ctd.png

alpha wolf near riverwood ctd2.jpg

I have spaned two of them  ... and tried out some Hentai wolfes... can't confim the crash...

17 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I need you load order and you have to make sure that all of your mods especially Jcontainers are compatible with your Skyrim/SKSE version.

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  6  6     SexLab.esm
  7  7     CreatureFramework.esm
  8  8     SkyUI_SE.esp
  9  9     RaceMenu.esp
 10  a     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 11  b     CBBE.esp
 12  c     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 13  d     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 14  e     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 15  f     XPMSE.esp
 16 10     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 17 11     FNIS.esp
 18 12     SLAnimLoader.esp
 19 13     HentaiCreatures.esp
 20 14     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 21 15     SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
 22 16     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
I'm on the newest version of skyrim SE

6 minutes ago, BigBunny22 said:

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  6  6     SexLab.esm
  7  7     CreatureFramework.esm
  8  8     SkyUI_SE.esp
  9  9     RaceMenu.esp
 10  a     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 11  b     CBBE.esp
 12  c     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 13  d     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 14  e     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 15  f     XPMSE.esp
 16 10     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 17 11     FNIS.esp
 18 12     SLAnimLoader.esp
 19 13     HentaiCreatures.esp
 20 14     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 21 15     SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
 22 16     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
I'm on the newest version of skyrim SE

SLAL Menu is working?

8 minutes ago, BigBunny22 said:

Ok all the problems I was having are now fixed. The creature framework MCM didn't show up until i installed Sexlab aroused and put setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstanced 1 in the console. very weird that it needs all these to show the mcm

CF depends on Aroused...