More Nasty Critters Special/Anniversary Edition

For those having the issue with the camera in vampire lord form, I removed \meshes\actors\vampirelord\character assets\skeleton.hkx from MNC and the issue went away.  I'm not sure what doing so will break (haven't tried sexy time with a VL yet), but that camera issue made VL form unplayable.

For what it's worth, I'm using MNC 12.6 on Skyrim 1.5.97 and SSE 2.0.19.  I'm not sure if later versions fixed it or not, but it doesn't sound like it.  I never upgraded my Skyrim install when Anniversary edition came out because many of the mods I use hadn't been updated.

5 hours ago, jemel said:

I'm not sure what doing so will break (haven't tried sexy time with a VL yet)

any abc based animations won't have animated penises.

have you tried the one in ABC to see if it has the same problem?

Edited by MadMansGun
On 7/9/2022 at 7:08 PM, Inanna17 said:

Says torrent is corrupted/invalid, ive downloaded multiple times. Im using transmission-qt.

1 hour ago, veirge said:

Says torrent is corrupted/invalid, ive downloaded multiple times. Im using transmission-qt.

Which one? I use qbittorent and it is showing seeding going fine.

image.jpeg.97fad5ebb93ded754d5754fc049d413c.jpeg

I just checked them from another device. They seem fine.

image.jpeg.db0a7460a718f1b8d67d29476e91e222.jpeg

You can see my share ratio increased. I'm now seeding from 2 devices following this check.

Edited by Inanna17

Hoping somebody can give me some help with this.  Been using this for a few years.  Just started new playthrough and not sure if it conflicts with some other mod or what the problem is, but whenever i summon a Hentai Creature and do anything, not sure if it changes my factions or what it is doing, but enemies that are supposed to be hostile are no longer hostile (creatures, draugr, etc...).  I can just walk up to them and they do nothing.  Can activate them with the "E" key and get the option Hey want to have fun.  Kind of no fun running through a dungeon and not having anything attack you.

5 hours ago, tbc69 said:

Hey want to have fun

that line is from SL Aroused Creatures, so i think it's a mix of things causing your problem.

Hentai Creatures should also not have any faction links like that (if it did HC spawns would attack or runaway from the player), so it must be some sort of race based effect going on.

Alright, so I tried to get CF to work with esl's and... IT DOES! Using FExxx works and CF can find the creatures no matter where they are in the load order! Nice!

First is an updated Zombies patch for Plague of the Dead. This new one should work regardless of what CC you have.

CC Zombies Baka Patch (1.1).7z

• Gives zombies parts for sexy times only. (They're zombie, not thrilled to be dealing with them. Somebody else can fix their "relaxed state". ?)
  • Changes zombies so they are recognized for SL. (This should be removed when MNC adds the race into the draugr section!)
  • Requires Baka's ABC!
  • Also requires MNC naturally!!

Next up is a Baka patch for Wild Horses.

Updated version here.

• Gives parts to all wild horses.
  • I didn't bother with female horses, so they're all male.
  • May require Baka's ABC. Horses are weird, you might be able to use this without ABC, but probably not. ?
  • Not tested: horse armor. It uses a different slot so in theory it should be fine, but I haven't had a moment to try it.
  • Manes. They're all missing. Probably messed something up but I'll look into it later.
  • Requires MNC too!!

To Try: Since CF can handle esl's for skinforms, what about turning the patches into esl's as well? Will probably work. I'll try it at some point.

And of course I couldn't not post the unicorn. (Need to fix those manes though!!)

Spoiler

ONE.jpg

Edited by Nessa
15 hours ago, dog444449 said:

is this mod or creature framework not working? sexlab is installed correctly but i cannot have sex with anything besides dremora

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex or not moving try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 1000, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

The problem is that when i click mate on the hentai creatures menu, nothing happens.  I have fnis creature and the latest version of sexlab, aroused redux, j containers, and cretaure framework. EDIT: it finally worked, thx!

Edited by dog444449
On 7/21/2020 at 2:44 PM, Husky1o1 said:

That one only replaces the animated start screen of the creature group sex with the vanilla one.

The horny loading screens will be removed by adding the attached patch (ESL) below.

It replaces the modified Alduin Wall animation loading screen with the vanilla one and changes the random conditions of the newly added loading screens to not happen at all anymore.

HornyCreatures - Remove Loading Screens.7z 353.17 kB · 311 downloads

This loading screen editor does not work for me. 

that's because mnc does not have any load screens ?

it's HCOS

Main Menu & LoadScreens:

if you don't like the main menu just delete or replace* Data\meshes\interface\logo\logo.nif
also the loadscreens can be easily removed with TES5Edit, just delete the loadscreen section from the esp

MoreNastyCritters v12.7C
edited skeever texture.
updated Riekling's Tongue to match ABC.
updated AshHopper mesh to match ABC.
added female goat.
MoreNastyCritters v12.7B
found and fixed the camera errors in my edited werewolf animations.
MoreNastyCritters v12.7A
can't remember, i forgot to update this log.
HentaiCreatures v12.7
removed horse keyword from Hentai horses to avoid "mount when banishing" crash.
MoreNastyCritters v12.7
added edited horse idles with abc effects.
added edited werewolf idles with abc effects.
MoreNastyCritters v12.6D
removed the edited SLAL script so it won't mess with Swe-DivX's version.
MoreNastyCritters v12.6C
added missing NiControllerManager to gargoyles.
MoreNastyCritters v12.6B
added h311h0und1134's suggested edit to the horse addons to try and fix the Immersive Horses mod.
MoreNastyCritters v12.6A
added nostrip keyword to the dragon's armor entrys.
MoreNastyCritters v12.6
reworked VampireLord meshes (bodys and armors)
(hopefully) fixed the missing/damaged NiControllerManagers
removed wing meshes from armors and added them to the bodys
fixed gap in female's wing mesh
fixed unnecessary seamline on the male's abdomen (front right)
added cape to "femalequeen" armor (don't ask me how that cape works, i have no fucking clue)
edited body template flags for the nude meshes (it should help force the armors to get unequipped)

as for Creature Framework v3.0 the onupdate scripts have been modified to be much more forceful in it's arousal detection, it now looks to see if a "aroused" mesh is actually applied or not instead of using a random dodgy Flag and assuming.

sadly the freecam is still messing with the player's werewolf form, but turning it off for a sec should allow the new onupdate script to run another pass on the player to see if the mesh is applied or not.

Edited by MadMansGun

Thanks for the update!

Is there any way I can speed up selecting the meshes in CF or make it so it always selects a specific mesh (SOS + ABC) on a new save? Bit annoying to have to go through 14 pages to change all the meshes each time I start a new save.