[Mod Summary] Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash

Does anyone have a link for the pubic hair skin mod? (MEGA or Google drive or anything else) I always get an error from the japanese page (conection timed out) and by using a VPN my download resets always at 100mb. Thanks

https://www.axfc.net/u/link.pl?dr=553498756428837&file=3895153.rar   <- this is the mod i want and the link that doesnt work (i always get the conection timed out when its about to download the file) 

This is the mod: https://i.gyazo.com/be248459d0329ac0a1d1d9f8fd4385e6.jpg

to Sesheenku: i like the camisole, great work

5 minutes ago, Bumpywolf said:

Does anyone have a link for the pubic hair skin mod? i always get an error from the japanese page (conection timed out) and by using a VPN my download resets always at 100mb. Thanks

https://www.axfc.net/u/link.pl?dr=553498756428837&file=3895153.rar   <- this is the mod i want and the link that doesnt work (i always get the conection timed out when its about to download the file)

The connection to that site is really slow for me, 40 mins to download 376 MB.

I'll let you know if it finishes. 

43 minutes ago, Sesheenku said:

Okay guys, what do you think about this?

Transparent Summer Camisole

Reveal hidden contents

eul0WnB.jpg

kNLvtG9.jpg

djlgn7Y.jpg

More links

https://imgur.com/eul0WnB

https://imgur.com/kNLvtG9

https://imgur.com/djlgn7Y

Download Link

EternalCamisoleTransparent.zip

I'm leaving the DL, maybe nobody wants it/cares and I don't blame them since maybe I can still improve it quite a bit but if anyone needs nipples through their Eternal Camisole right now before I crash for ageeeees, here ya go. 

looks good, i think the "weak" version looks the best but that might be because i like subtle things :smile: 

Yeah axfc is kind slow . Downloading at 400~600kbps where the normal should be 6,4 mbs T-T. Can't upload to G.Drive because my account is full already >.<
Anyone know a good free file host ? (One that doesn't require account.)

Okay guys, what do you think about this?

Transparent Summer Camisole

Reveal hidden contents

eul0WnB.jpg

kNLvtG9.jpg

djlgn7Y.jpg

More links

https://imgur.com/eul0WnB

https://imgur.com/kNLvtG9

https://imgur.com/djlgn7Y

Download Link

EternalCamisoleTransparent.zip

I'm leaving the DL, maybe nobody wants it/cares and I don't blame them since maybe I can still improve it quite a bit but if anyone needs nipples through their Eternal Camisole right now before I crash for ageeeees, here ya go. 

Hmmm , the first one look good as for the other two they look disbalanced with the lower part.
If you could make the the lower are of the dress match the opacity with the breast area would be better looking. You don't need to match the exact transparency of the breast area since it won't look that good as well, hmm let's say the Breast area transparency is 30% The lower area with 50% would be nice. 

Anyway I'm to much of a perfectionist with these thing T-T goosh

1 minute ago, douglasdamm said:

looks good, i think the "weak" version looks the best but that might be because i like subtle things :smile: 

Btw I actually messed up and put one of my many fail versions in the mid folder -sigh- this is what I get for not sleeping.

I've since fixed the link so now mid should be looking right.

If I messed up again and it doesn't look like the pic though let me know

35 minutes ago, Bumpywolf said:

Does anyone have a link for the pubic hair skin mod? (MEGA or Google drive or anything else) I always get an error from the japanese page (conection timed out) and by using a VPN my download resets always at 100mb. Thanks

This is the mod: https://i.gyazo.com/be248459d0329ac0a1d1d9f8fd4385e6.jpg

to Sesheenku: i like the camisole, great work

To you too, if you downloaded the camisole and used mid, redl cause I put the wrong file in, sorry x.x

Let me know if it any of them look off from the pictures, despite my obsessive organization again, just going without sleep this long has clearly had a toll x)

I think the rest are fine but there's always the possibility in my drowsy daze that I put one of my test versions in strong or weak folder too by accident. 

6 minutes ago, The Butler said:

Yeah axfc is kind slow . Downloading at 400~600kbps where the normal should be 6,4 mbs T-T. Can't upload to G.Drive because my account is full already >.<

I can dl up to 15 MB/s normally yeah MB/s not mbps. 

Uhhhhh leseee.... I can't think of one off the top of my head but don't worry, I'm almost done dling it and then I'll upload it to my drive. 

4 minutes ago, The Butler said:

http://www.zippyshare.com i think this one doesnt require account (not sure) but it always works, fast and easy downloads

Sesheenku   thanks for telling me that im downloading it again

Nice mod.

I hope you can make a tutorial about transparency for costumes and specifically parts of a costume,

I tried a quick edit to the dds removing the part of the costume i dont want but i cant sem to get it to work (the dds shows transparent when editing but after injection using cat tools i see no changes)

tried injecting the modified texture as dxt1. dxt3, dxt5. png

and none seem to do the trick.

Specifically, i always wanted a denimless "sweater" costume for estival and now that i have pbs and the sweater again my older interest was rekindled!

any ideas?

7 minutes ago, Bumpywolf said:

http://www.zippyshare.com i think this one doesnt require account (not sure) but it always works, fast and easy downloads

Sesheenku   thanks for telling me that im downloading it again

I'm uploading the pubic hair mod to my drive as we speak as well, about 4 minutes.

4 minutes ago, 201193 said:

Nice mod.

I hope you can make a tutorial about transparency for costumes and specifically parts of a costume,

I tried a quick edit to the dds removing the part of the costume i dont want but i cant sem to get it to work (the dds shows transparent when editing but after injection using cat tools i see no changes)

Specifically, i always wanted a denimless "sweater" costume for estival and now that i have pbs and the sweater again my older interest was rekindled!

any ideas?

I'm just an amateur really but lessee... 

Which costume is it? (If it's PBS check the outfit ID's on the OP)

If it's some mod link me and I'll play with it and see if there's anything I can do. 

19 minutes ago, 201193 said:

Nice mod.

any ideas?

The File that contains transparency are DXT5 (not the outline files) . Such files generally has "wet" in the name.

For NrskCos

1. Extract your desired file.
  2. Open it with Gimp or Photoshop. (Both needs .dds plugin)
  3. Go to the Alpha channel.
  4. The alpha color is always black
  5. Paint the area you want transparent with a slight black (the strength of the black used determines the strength of transparency)
  6. Save the file as DXT5 with alpha channel
  7. Repack using CTE
  8. Have fun.

Thought about doing test with other Cloth types but too lazy right now.
PS: A Full black = Full transparent (Like plastic)

5 minutes ago, Sesheenku said:

Pubic Hair mod reupload 

nude skin UH.rar

For some Unknow reason I managed to upload the file for the main post. 
Hope no one goes mad with it since the Max Total Size is 100 mb and the file is 300+mb >.<

--------------------------------------------
EDIT:
Nevermind gonna use yours and delete the attachment.
Wanna avoid trouble >.<

7 minutes ago, Shieldon said:

Anyone know if there has been progress or if an explanation has been found as to why not all the girls have crotches during Squirm Finish using the Light Removal Mod?

Idk. Most likely the mod only works with certain animations, I noticed this particular finish always works. 

rSNFoOP.jpg

https://imgur.com/rSNFoOP

Don't remember what gun she had though.

13 minutes ago, The Butler said:

For some Unknow reason I managed to upload the file for the main post. 
Hope no one goes mad with it since the Max Total Size is 100 mb and the file is 300+mb >.<

--------------------------------------------
EDIT:
Nevermind gonna use yours and delete the attachment.
Wanna avoid trouble >.<

Feel free. 

Anyways ladies and gents, I'm off to bed. Happy modding and such. 

@Sesheenku

it is 07_00.cat in uniforms

@The Butler

Thx for the quick informative tutorial, unfortunately when i tried the result was a black painted denim!

can you explain how to go to the alpha channel (step 2)

I tried to select it using alpha to selection from the layer tab but it seems that wasnt the right way to do it. 

2 minutes ago, 201193 said:

@Sesheenku

it is costume 7_00 in uniforms

@The Butler

Thx for the quick informative tutorial, unfortunately when i tried the result was a black painted denim!

can you explain how to go to the alpha channel (step 2)

I tried to select it using alpha to selection from the layer tab but it seems that wasnt the right way to do it. 

I Haven't tested with Other outfit category gonna do a quick test here and post the results and the info regarding alpha channel.

Edited here gonna test . Mean a while Here are the steps in photoshop

Check the compression of the file you are extracting this one is just a example we're not gonna use it (outline)

Screenshot_1.jpg.6c0b52af874ec217082b7d422610834a.jpg 

• In PS at first go to the Channel tab.
  • Check if the texture have an alpha channel if not create one (DXT5 will always have one) (DXT1 won't since they don't support alpha)

Screenshot_2.thumb.jpg.cce1e3d3ed91c63dbddf0faaedf130c6.jpg

• With the alpha channel created . Select it and paint all the work-space with white (White = Visible Black = Not visible) 

workspace.thumb.jpg.46aee9fc981f76c1167de9cd8eae8f1a.jpg

• Check the Eye in the RGB channel so you can see the texture and be sure to have the alpha channel selected.
  • Now paint the are you want transparent with black. Tip : Use the pince with an opacity aroun 20%

04.thumb.jpg.d72eecd7e59e75f6b29d39ccf220118a.jpg

• After done editing save your file as .dds and the compression used is DXT5 With interpolated alpha. (no mipmpas since SK texture don't use any)

05.jpg.e01cf3476968a687f708443800cf33de.jpg

Repack the texture with CTE and see the results.

With Nrskcos is 100% guaranted to work (wet file DXT5) but I'm not sure with other outfits first test is now.

EDIT:
Tested and it seems transparency won't work with outfits other than Nrskcos

But the steps for editing remaining the same only change is you won't have to create the alpha channel It will already be there with a small area painted in black.

~Off to bed as well . Bye bye o/'

good night!

attempt summary:

regrettably i couldn't do it.

-tried adding layer mask with gimp to transfer the layer's alpha channel.

-selected the channel and painted the area i wanted black (maxing opacity)

-applied the layer mask and the texture had the area i want transparent (BC3/DXT5)

-saved as dxt5 no mipmaps (BC3 compression)

-no effect in game!!

it is a bummer as i was getting into modding estival versus back in the day and a similar issue was encountered.

"functional nude" ninja costumes were the aim and making a postion of the texture transparent was the issue.

it is a bit frustrating.

Here is the my texture attempt if you are interested.07_00_attempt.dds

From what I can tell, all the underwear is in the bura folder under models/costume

They're ordered by type_ID, so 00_00 is Asuka, 00_01 is Ikaruga, etc

01_00 is Asuka again

02_00 is Asuka again

03_00 is Asuka again

04_00 is Asuka again (04_0X is the bandages for everyone) as seen here

image.thumb.png.3c357694f875235c746f4ceecc07a8d7.png

that covers 5 types of Bras.

The bottom pieces are actually in "Swim" (Models/Costumes/Swim) and follow the same pattern with Type_Character (00_01, 01_00, 02_00 all being Asuka, etc , 00_01, 01_01, 02_01 all being Ikaruga etc)

I am not sure how much you can do with this though