[Mod Summary] Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash

7 minutes ago, Singe said:

Have you taken a look at the model/boss folder. I've found the bs05_H files contained the bikini and bandages.

I think that's because the boss Ryoki has those on her model though. 

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/oUOXU_XR04I/hqdefault.jpg

See? Looks like she's wearing the bikini and the bandages are censoring her in case you remove the light beams too. 

It seems all of those files contain specific boss textures.

I think it's more likely that those are censorship for particular female bosses. 

5 minutes ago, The Butler said:

Ok just realized something . The Bandages from rainbow bikini (and maybe all other) Calls for the Girl default underwear texture. That's why it's different for all girls.

I thought as much. If I showed you the bandage on Ryona's pussy when I was messing with 99.cat, you can see it takes on the texture of her underwear set. 

So maybe he was right?... maybe if we edit all the bura/swim files to be transparent it'll work?

But boy that's a lot of work.

Are those files really per character or isn't it more like it's per panty texture?

If so could we isolate a set of those .cat for just one panty texture so we can try messing with it? 

21 minutes ago, Sesheenku said:

Well I don't know if this is what you wanted but what I did was played with the shorts part of the texture only. 

DenimEdit.zip

To everyone else this is NOT a complete mod, please do not install this. I'm not responsible for you messing up your PBS files if you do! 

------------------------

Unrelated, in addition to Butlers full nude mod for non DLC users, my camisole transparency mod also lets you see Nep's Nepples.

Reveal hidden contents

I replaced all the textures with thier counterparts (the skirt and its break states on both 1024 and  512 so in total 6 textures)

and still no change.

I wonder how the older mods involving making parts of the costume transparent were made in estival before?!

I included an example of the military outfit mod for estival along with the vanilla files for estival and pbs for reference.

the directory for the mod is:

GameData\Model\Costume\FreeCos

feel free to check it out in case you find that of help.

Thx

Military outfit example.7z

Mod result.PNG

12 minutes ago, poster said:

is there some kind of dokumentation (or a forum posts anywhere) of the hex table that describe at least some fields?

The only thing I've seen posted (and that's by me and Planus) is how to hex edit assignment of clothing parts

That doesn't cover the bandages though (and I have no interest in fiddling with that)

57 minutes ago, alycancis said:

The only thing I've seen posted (and that's by me and Planus) is how to hex edit assignment of clothing parts

That doesn't cover the bandages though (and I have no interest in fiddling with that)

the bubble costume mod also contains the bandage removal. i think the easiest way would be just take a look with a hex differ.

unfortunately i didn't make a backup of my original bubble costume cat file... T.T

if i can restore the file (without destroying my mod setup) it may be easy

Edit:

Uhm no that does not work... ignore what i thought, but some textures was added. Due to many changes it is not possible (for me) to interpret flags.

(looks like some random changes in unicode chars/uint8_t were also been also made)

well i am new in sk modding

4 hours ago, Sesheenku said:

Thanks for this. I'll try experimenting with it later. 

I'm not sure if my transparent camisole works on Neptune but I think it should btw. I didn't test it on her yet lol.

Editing one these didn't seem to do much, are they all specifically attached to characters or... well what do you see when hex editing? 

30 minutes ago, C@ster said:

Dont work for some reason. Ayame is still in her bra under apron.

Needs to be combined with the invisible underwear mod in the OP. It also won't fully work in the store - the characters use their default panties in the store regardless of what you have set for them, so those aren't invisible. Topless though.

neat trick for those interested.

you can rename the underwear mod (25_00 invis) to all your other underwear (that is 44 * 6 patterns) to have a permanent invisible pattern for any girl at any time.

a bit gimmicky but might help out some of you guys! 

44 minutes ago, 201193 said:

you can rename the underwear mod (25_00 invis) to all your other underwear (that is 44 * 6 patterns) to have a permanent invisible pattern for any girl at any time.

Yeah that works. I automated the whole thing for you guys, here's EVERY underwear variety invisible.

Proof that it works everywhere including shop:

Spoiler

Capture.thumb.PNG.6cf8d0e6dd42e27c673e61287ae0ddcf.PNG

Commando mod.7z

Sorry had to deal with some problems.

3 hours ago, Sesheenku said:

I don't know how to do hex stuff yet. 

I guess I should start learning, Butler may not always be around to do it for us x)

What programs do you use Butler?

010 Editor.

3 hours ago, 201193 said:

so it is not just related to manipulating alpha channel transparency??

If it was just that would be way easier. To make things invisible only with HEX manipulation/editing.

3 hours ago, poster said:

is there some kind of dokumentation (or a forum posts anywhere) of the hex table that describe at least some fields?

You can get some good references from here . It's pretty similar to SKPBS.

1 hour ago, 201193 said:

That's basically what I did with the Bubbles Outfit.

I choose the School Blomers randomly :3.

Added a Mega link for the commando mod on my front page post, feel free to add either that link or the file itself to the top post.

Edit: Oh and just to add, I'm not going to do this for every outfit. It made sense to do it for underwear because of the shop using every girl's default underwear, but if you want to be fully nude, just use a modded outfit. Replacing every outfit is completely unnecessary.

32 minutes ago, 201193 said:

Is there any kind of tutorial on how make stuff invisible via hex editing?

I dont mind even if it is for an older game (shinovi/estival)

Forgot to add the link above >.< .
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/75413-senran-kagura-estival-versus-pc-hex-editingbody-and-making-thing-invisible/?page=4&tab=comments#comment-1855962

This post and some after are as far as HEX editing in SK series go.

16 minutes ago, sia_daisuki said:

I want to know that the Commando mod file must be placed in the folder

GameData\Model\Costume\Swim

You need this for nude shopkeepers.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95565-skpbs-senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-mod-summary/?page=6&tab=comments#comment-2177922

Follow the instructions and replace the 70_00.cat in GameData\Model\Costume\FreeCos with the downloaded 70_00_H.cat, rename it to 70_00.cat