[Mod Summary] Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash

50 minutes ago, alycancis said:

From what I can tell, all the underwear is in the bura folder under models/costume

They're ordered by type_ID, so 00_00 is Asuka, 00_01 is Ikaruga, etc

01_00 is Asuka again

02_00 is Asuka again

03_00 is Asuka again

04_00 is Asuka again (04_0X is the bandages for everyone) as seen here

image.thumb.png.3c357694f875235c746f4ceecc07a8d7.png

that covers 5 types of Bras.

The bottom pieces are actually in "Swim" (Models/Costumes/Swim) and follow the same pattern with Type_Character (00_01, 01_00, 02_00 all being Asuka, etc , 00_01, 01_01, 02_01 all being Ikaruga etc)

I am not sure how much you can do with this though

I tried to remove the bandages by removing the textures, but then you can still see the bandage in a grayish (but texture) color.

Also manipulating the cmn.cat and cmn_body00.cat (which contains the default bandage texture... i think) does not work.

Any hint? 

11 minutes ago, KenshinK7 said:

Does anyone know why as you change the size of the characters to be bigger, their breasts just starts shooting up off their body into outer space? This happens in Estival Versus too but not in Shinovi Versus with the size mods.

It's because the physics engine code changed between SV and EV/PBS

My best guess is that the applied gravity to the boobs rolls into a negative value eventually  (as increasing total body size does increase boob size proportionally to the body, resulting in overall bigger boobs and a higher gravity value) which causes them to stretch like that because gravity is going haywire. There is really no fix for this. The devs would have to change how gravity is applied to the boobs and thus changing the entire jiggle physics.

You can try making the boobs like 0.1 or even smaller (like 0.000001) on a character and then increase their total body size and see if it still happens. If it still happens then the physics values attributed to the body in general are at fault, not specifically the boob ones. (Again, no fix for that)

2 minutes ago, poster said:

I tried to remove the bandages by removing the textures, but then you can still see the bandage in a grayish (but texture) color.

Also manipulating the cmn.cat and cmn_body00.cat (which contains the default bandage texture... i think) does not work.

Any hint? 

Removing it is obviously a bad idea. What you would need is to make them transparent, but even that requires having a separate skin mod installed that gives them actual nipples and skin for where the bandages cover usually, otherwise they'd just have holes in their body.

25 minutes ago, alycancis said:

Removing it is obviously a bad idea. What you would need is to make them transparent, but even that requires having a separate skin mod installed that gives them actual nipples and skin for where the bandages cover usually, otherwise they'd just have holes in their body.

Well i didn't just remove the texture, i replaced them with transparent or really small ones.

Sure i have a body skin, but anything i try will cause a grey texture "overlaying" the actual body (at least it looks like).

Maybe there is a "gameobject" with a default texture that is more or less hardcoded? (does that actual make sense? i have no knowledge about the engine itself)

Or are there any [default] textures except cmn.cat and cmn_body00.cat?

@Planus I tried having a look at the Bura files to find a way to change them to allow big boobs, but the format is completely different.

Various strings inside at the start seem to cover a specific version but after messing with the values I couldn't really find anything useful other than making even the "frontless" version the same as "no bra"

So i've no idea how to enable big boobs for an underwear look.

1 hour ago, alycancis said:

It's because the physics engine code changed between SV and EV/PBS

My best guess is that the applied gravity to the boobs rolls into a negative value eventually  (as increasing total body size does increase boob size proportionally to the body, resulting in overall bigger boobs and a higher gravity value) which causes them to stretch like that because gravity is going haywire. There is really no fix for this. The devs would have to change how gravity is applied to the boobs and thus changing the entire jiggle physics.

You can try making the boobs like 0.1 or even smaller (like 0.000001) on a character and then increase their total body size and see if it still happens. If it still happens then the physics values attributed to the body in general are at fault, not specifically the boob ones. (Again, no fix for that)

You're right changing the breast size even to negative has no effect on the gravity causing the breast to shoot up off the body, so it's because of the physics on the body. Unfortunate, but at least I understand it now. Thanks for helping me figure this out.

3 hours ago, poster said:

Well i didn't just remove the texture, i replaced them with transparent or really small ones.

Sure i have a body skin, but anything i try will cause a grey texture "overlaying" the actual body (at least it looks like).

Maybe there is a "gameobject" with a default texture that is more or less hardcoded? (does that actual make sense? i have no knowledge about the engine itself)

Or are there any [default] textures except cmn.cat and cmn_body00.cat?

Underwear is only handled by outfit files if the outfit itself includes underwear separate from the regular lingerie. So that is probably not it. The models/costume/Bura files are just the various bra versions you can see on transparent outfits and such.

I haven't really checked nude mods before (not my thing), but I am sure the game does assign an actual physics object which is the lingerie to the body. Whatever the corresponding texture is will be applied / stretched to that.

36 minutes ago, Atraxia said:

unknown.png

Mirai & Neptune & Marie Rose Big Tits Clothing (Breast Size X/Y/Z - 2)

someone who can do

is there?

That's my screenshot

Doing this involves editing the plybodyscale and EVERY OUTFIT ONE BY ONE IN A HEX EDITOR

I provided a list of what to edit in which file, check the thread

1 hour ago, derek7 said:

Hi Guys,

Quick question, I've installed "Skin Pack from 687-san".  But now how to do I make the character nude in Dressing room?

Thanks 

instructions are in the OP, basically you need 2 extras mods to make it work ( Undies - Type 01 Pattern 25.zip and Buubles C2.zip)

if you dont have the bubbles dlc, you can use an alternative that The Butler created: School Bloomers.rar 

8 minutes ago, C@ster said:

So how do you remove bra from Sexy T shirt and all same outfits? I installed all models from first post but it dont seem to work....

its in "advanced options". just press Y (v in the keyboard i think) after you select the t-shirt

1 hour ago, alycancis said:

Underwear is only handled by outfit files if the outfit itself includes underwear separate from the regular lingerie. So that is probably not it. The models/costume/Bura files are just the various bra versions you can see on transparent outfits and such.

I haven't really checked nude mods before (not my thing), but I am sure the game does assign an actual physics object which is the lingerie to the body. Whatever the corresponding texture is will be applied / stretched to that.

That's my screenshot

Doing this involves editing the plybodyscale and EVERY OUTFIT ONE BY ONE IN A HEX EDITOR

I provided a list of what to edit in which file, check the thread

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95565-skpbs-senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-mod-summary/?do=findComment&comment=2177215

capture-20180314-182332.jpg

Examples are in the thread already

You don't use that editor on .cat files

You use it on plybodyscl.bin in Binary/Param/Player

And just doing that won't have any effect. After that you need to open whatever costume you want to show the big boobs for Mirai & Co. in a hex editor (google one) and that looks like this

image.thumb.png.f9ed8b7bf57ea9f06fe4dc729c64f340.png

You need to check the list I made to see which values to edit to what.

Since almost every outfit has 5 colors, you're looking at roughly 1000 files to edit, by hand, in a hex editor, if you do all the outfits.

1 hour ago, douglasdamm said:

instructions are in the OP, basically you need 2 extras mods to make it work ( Undies - Type 01 Pattern 25.zip and Buubles C2.zip)

if you dont have the bubbles dlc, you can use an alternative that The Butler created: School Bloomers.rar 

its in "advanced options". just press Y (v in the keyboard i think) after you select the t-shirt

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I downloaded Undies - Type 01 Pattern 25.zip , School Bloomers.rar , replaced, chose School Bloomers clothes, 25 patern pants, and this dont work( Also installed Skin Pack from 687-san, the skin pack itself works.

25 minutes ago, PavilionOnime said:

Yes, and I try select all colors, maybe I put it in the wrong folder

You need to extract School Bloomers in "...\GameData\Model\Costume\Freecos"
Equip the School Bloomers in your girls and select Underwear Type 01 and Pattern 25.

EDIT:

Nothing new in Pink Cafe.
Gonna watch some YT videos.