[Mod Summary] Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash

1 hour ago, Singe said:

The nude Ayame Store Apron mod from EV works in PSB. Just take the 70_00_H.cat version and replace the 70_00.cat.

Ayame nude apron

Works with the Pattern 25 Version 1 panty mod.

In wich directory i need to put them, well i mean theres no such files in any of costume folder's...

15 hours ago, The Butler said:

Yeah axfc is kind slow . Downloading at 400~600kbps where the normal should be 6,4 mbs T-T. Can't upload to G.Drive because my account is full already >.<
Anyone know a good free file host ? (One that doesn't require account.)

Hmmm , the first one look good as for the other two they look disbalanced with the lower part.
If you could make the the lower are of the dress match the opacity with the breast area would be better looking. You don't need to match the exact transparency of the breast area since it won't look that good as well, hmm let's say the Breast area transparency is 30% The lower area with 50% would be nice. 

Anyway I'm to much of a perfectionist with these thing T-T goosh

I can try a few things, you know why I did it that way though. 

I have a couple of ideas though that I'll give a go and see if I can't make it transparent without the pussy being superimposed lol.

9 hours ago, alycancis said:

From what I can tell, all the underwear is in the bura folder under models/costume

They're ordered by type_ID, so 00_00 is Asuka, 00_01 is Ikaruga, etc

01_00 is Asuka again

02_00 is Asuka again

03_00 is Asuka again

04_00 is Asuka again (04_0X is the bandages for everyone) as seen here

image.thumb.png.3c357694f875235c746f4ceecc07a8d7.png

that covers 5 types of Bras.

The bottom pieces are actually in "Swim" (Models/Costumes/Swim) and follow the same pattern with Type_Character (00_01, 01_00, 02_00 all being Asuka, etc , 00_01, 01_01, 02_01 all being Ikaruga etc)

I am not sure how much you can do with this though

Thanks for this. I'll try experimenting with it later. 

I'm not sure if my transparent camisole works on Neptune but I think it should btw. I didn't test it on her yet lol.

14 hours ago, 201193 said:

good night!

attempt summary:

regrettably i couldn't do it.

-tried adding layer mask with gimp to transfer the layer's alpha channel.

-selected the channel and painted the area i wanted black (maxing opacity)

-applied the layer mask and the texture had the area i want transparent (BC3/DXT5)

-saved as dxt5 no mipmaps (BC3 compression)

-no effect in game!!

it is a bummer as i was getting into modding estival versus back in the day and a similar issue was encountered.

"functional nude" ninja costumes were the aim and making a postion of the texture transparent was the issue.

it is a bit frustrating.

Here is the my texture attempt if you are interested.07_00_attempt.dds

That's not a PBS clothing item is it? 

18 minutes ago, teemy123 said:

breast bandaids located in 99_00.cat confirmed and was able to edit them. Can someone try making transparent or messing with them i don't do graphics.

edit: there does seem to be some other 3d game object tho affecting them.

I'll try, thanks. 

17 hours ago, The Butler said:

Yeah axfc is kind slow . Downloading at 400~600kbps where the normal should be 6,4 mbs T-T. Can't upload to G.Drive because my account is full already >.<
Anyone know a good free file host ? (One that doesn't require account.)

Hmmm , the first one look good as for the other two they look disbalanced with the lower part.
If you could make the the lower are of the dress match the opacity with the breast area would be better looking. You don't need to match the exact transparency of the breast area since it won't look that good as well, hmm let's say the Breast area transparency is 30% The lower area with 50% would be nice. 

Anyway I'm to much of a perfectionist with these thing T-T goosh

Well, as I feared the problem remains this.

Lower dress transparency

ANY transparency added to that particular area of the dress causes the genitalia to be super imposed upon it. 

This is whether you change the alpha color or simply cut out the bit you want and make it a new layer to change the opacity before merging it again. 

Until that's figured out, I won't be able to add transparency to the lower dress easily. 

It's possible if I take my time and try to simulate wetter wrinkles maybe and totally avoid the problem area. That's gonna take time though so I'll let you know.

16 minutes ago, Sesheenku said:

Interesting... here's what's inside 99.cat

(Both links are for the same img, just added in case of bbcode buggery)

A 16x16 image that doesn't really look like anything, I'll try adding transparency nonetheless. 

that looks like it, tho i remember it maybe being larger than 16x16. mine had 8 files in it not 5. i corrupted mine while playing with it and no backup lol. But i can confirmed when i overwrote the files in it, it did change the bandaids.

11 minutes ago, teemy123 said:

that looks like it, tho i remember it maybe being larger than 16x16. mine had 8 files in it not 5. i corrupted mine while playing with it and no backup lol. But i can confirmed when i overwrote the files in it, it did change the bandaids.

Well here's what happened for me. 

All I did was try to make it semi-transparent. 

Basically color to alpha white in Gimp.

I'm not sure if Rainbow Bikini modded as bandages is affected by 99.cat but it seems to be

In squirmy finishes they're normally kinda clearish but after my edit...

Next I'll try making that totally transparent. 

4 minutes ago, Sesheenku said:

Well here's what happened for me. 

All I did was try to make it semi-transparent. 

Basically color to alpha white in Gimp.

I'm not sure if Rainbow Bikini modded as bandages is affected by 99.cat but it seems to be

In squirmy finishes they're normally kinda clearish but after my edit...

Next I'll try making that totally transparent. 

thats something at least! in my super quick test i replaced it with a full transparent png and it made them all black. but i figured we'd need dds files anyway

12 minutes ago, teemy123 said:

thats something at least! in my super quick test i replaced it with a full transparent png and it made them all black. but i figured we'd need dds files anyway

I'll give a full transparent DDS a go but it's likely that hex editing may still need to play a role.

We're may have to find a way to maybe delete that model or simply replace it with another model that can be textured invisibly. 

EDIT - Herp derp, it seems that WAS a full transparent.dds 

So yeah, something more is gonna have to be done here. 

1 hour ago, 201193 said:

that is the dds renamed for convenience the corresponding game textures extracted from the uniforms directory (unmodded)

07_00.cat.10.skirt00_EE.dds

07_00.cat.25.skirt00_EE.dds

Well I don't know if this is what you wanted but what I did was played with the shorts part of the texture only. 

DenimEdit.zip

To everyone else this is NOT a complete mod, please do not install this. I'm not responsible for you messing up your PBS files if you do! 

------------------------

Unrelated, in addition to Butlers full nude mod for non DLC users, my camisole transparency mod also lets you see Nep's Nepples.

it does change the rainbow bikini bandage colors in some indirect way.  but i guess this isnt our answer. my earlier thought were maybe the bandages were an accessory of some sort in accoffset(or hidden somewhere), then we could edit hex edit its xyz into space. 

another observation is the bandage colors also seem to change with skin color, noticed when making rainbow swimsuit into a blue person.

i wont be able to look into it more today, leaving and taking my laptop.

8 minutes ago, teemy123 said:

it does change the rainbow bikini bandage colors in some indirect way.  but i guess this isnt our answer. my earlier thought were maybe the bandages were an accessory of some sort in accoffset(or hidden somewhere), then we could edit hex edit its xyz into space. 

another observation is the bandage colors also seem to change with skin color, noticed when making rainbow swimsuit into a blue person.

i wont be able to look into it more today, leaving and taking my laptop.

Yes, skin definitely affects it. 

3 minutes ago, The Butler said:

Other thing that's worth noting is that during Finishers the Game call a Hidden White Rainbow bikini no matter what outfit you are using. (During splash time)
So the question is , Where does that come from  ?

Have you taken a look at the model/boss folder. I've found the bs05_H files contained the bikini and bandages.