[Mod Summary] Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash

33 minutes ago, Sesheenku said:

Well if you looked at the little info table Butler linked you, it says that the visibility value is always "30" 

00=invisible.

1 - Back up the file you intend to modify

2 - Start 10editor (hex editor) and open the file you want to modify

3 - Start PBS

4 - Alt+tab and search for the value 30 

5 - Go into the select shinobi menu and find the character (or put the outfit on the character in the dressing room and then go back to the shinobi select)

6 - Change any 30 values to 00, then deck edit the character and go into model view to see the changes.

7 - If what you want changed, save it and you're done.

8 - If not, change the value back to 30 and keep going down the list until the right object goes invisible. 

i see 

thanks

34 minutes ago, Planus said:

Strangely enough the bust info file is not divided by characters, it has an entry for each breast, for each costume, hence why the file is pretty long

The data for the physics read out as below:

00 00 C0 BF 00 00 C0 3F 00 00 20 C0

00 00 C0 3F 00 00 A0 C0 00 00 A0 40

00 00 A0 C0 00 00 A0 40 00 00 40 C0

00 00 40 40 66 66 66 3F 0A D7 A3 3B

AE 47 75 3F 9A 99 99 3D

Where the yellow highlighted section (seems to) control the intensity of the physics.

I don't know exactly what value would correlate to 2x, but you can certainly put it higher than I did (00 00 C0 3F for example)

Whatever value you change needs to be copy-pasted through the entire file so that you'll see the change on all costumes

The purple highlighted section is the damping, lowering it makes the jiggle persist longer

Most of the other values apparently control the offset that the breasts move to from the physics (i.e. the min X pos, then the max X pos) though it isn't very noticeable unless the intensity is very high

*edit* - corrected highlighted sections and added more details

that was clear and informative

thanks

22 minutes ago, Sesheenku said:

Oh yeah, will it have a 10 as the value under 0 too?

_L.cat usually have less info so the address will be different but the ID Element will remain the same.

IE: 

_H =  01 30 | 01 = bra           |  _L = 01 30 | 01 = bra
              30 = visibility    |               30 = visibilty

The bra ID of 00 in _H will still be 00 in the _L

Oh before I forget.

The previous tralk about Transparent outfit and all.

The transparent values are in .cat files HEX values and some things we need to note.

Transparent Outfits have the *_wet_EE.dds texture inside while other outfit doesn't.
IE: Uniform have *_break_EE.dds texture (since they area breakable).

Also noted that hex files call for these specific texture (obviously >.<)
So I tried something but failed all .
1 - Using a Uniform . Created a *_wet_EE.dds texture the one with Transparent Outfits.
PS: While creating the .cat file for some reason the texture goes without alpha channel or just don't go at all.
2 - Put the file in The Transparent folder with other file name.
3 - After some effort Successfully  managed to create a .cat with the wet texture. Tested and no luck.

4 - Created a Call in the hex value for the *_wet_EE.dds . Tested no Change.

5 - Most Important - Realized that I'm a complete amateur in hex editing and gave up.

1 minute ago, The Butler said:

Oh before I forget.

The previous tralk about Transparent outfit and all.

The transparent values are in .cat files HEX values and some things we need to note.

Transparent Outfits have the *_wet_EE.dds texture inside while other outfit doesn't.
IE: Uniform have *_break_EE.dds texture (since they area breakable.

Also noted that hex files call for these specific texture (obviously >.<)
So I tried something but failed all .
1 - Using a Uniform . Created a *_wet_EE.dds texture the one with Transparent Outfits.
PS: While creating the .cat file for some reason the texture goes without alpha channel or just don't go at all.
2 - Put the file in The Transparent folder with other file name.
3 - After some effort Successfully  managed to create a .cat with the wet texture. Tested and no luck.

4 - Created a Call in the hex value for the *_wet_EE.dds . Tested no Change.

5 - Most Important - Realized that I'm a complete amateur in hex editing and gave up.

If you're amateur I don't know what to call myself XD incompetent I suppose.

And a quick tip while hex editing a file ( for quick test and to save time )

When you are HEX editing a clothing file for example;

Let's say you are editing Yukata C1 . 

1. Go to the dressing Room and Have the Yukata C1 Equiped.
  2. Make you HEX changes and press CTRL+S (to save)
  3. Back to the game Select Yukata C2 and right after go back to Yukata C1

Doing this you will see the imediate changes without needing to quit the game or go back to the main menu.
Only cases is where you make the wrong changes and crash the game.
Having the game in windowed mode can speed up the process.

The same can be done while replacing a texture with CTE.

(Tips for lazy people with ~The Butler ™ lol)

12 minutes ago, Sesheenku said:

Wishful thinking I'm sure but could I rename the L cat to H and would that allow me to test in the dressing room/shinobi select like I did with the H.cat?

It will likely crash at some point. As I said before . _H.cat have more info
And this info is regarding closeup (finishers,dressing room,CG) While _L.cat only have the basic info (General gameplay).

1 hour ago, The Butler said:

It will likely crash at some point. As I said before . _H.cat have more info
And this info is regarding closeup (finishers,dressing room,CG) While _L.cat only have the basic info (General gameplay).

Kk, well I found the value I needed a while ago.

I wanna reupload it but obviously, I realized that the previous file has my skin texture so anyone who downloaded it and doesn't use that texture would have had to replace it manually.

I've added 3 skin options to this one, 687san PBS, Pubic PBS, and Softman 1.0 

I'm going to upload it in the previous post I made with the original dl link, I'll link you to it shortly so you can put it in the OP now that it works in MP and SP.

Okay, I've reuploaded the file

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95565-skpbs-senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-mod-summary/?page=9&tab=comments#comment-2178632

It's ready for the OP. 

If ANYONE downloaded my first MiraiNoEyePatch.zip please redownload so that you can use it in Multiplayer modes and so you can install the one with the skin texture mod you use. 

There are 3 skin options.

1 - 687san Nude skin, PBS option only

2 - Pubic hair skin UHD, PBS option only

3 - Softman Realistic 1.0 skin

If you use another skin texture, you'll have to extract the .cat and replace the file yourself. 

14 minutes ago, xero12 said:

After installing the commando mod, every underwear defaults the lower half to pattern 25.

Does anyone know why that might happen?

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.c496fe16e49bc1a808ae90dbe5eef448.png

Happens to me as well but I don't think it's supposed to be full nude in the dressing room. 

Could be wrong though, best to wait for the mod makers input.

1 hour ago, xero12 said:

After installing the commando mod, every underwear defaults the lower half to pattern 25.

Does anyone know why that might happen?

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.c496fe16e49bc1a808ae90dbe5eef448.png

1 hour ago, Sesheenku said:

I think it's strictly for the shop. 

https://imgur.com/FMC8ouV

I can't be certain ofc, kholdy will have to come say so but yeah. 

The reason is very simple . It's intended to work with Invisible outfit Bubbles or School Bloomers.

Ayame's apron show invisible because of Ayame's mod (that is also supposed to work with Type 01 Pattern 25 Undie)
And the comando mod do it but in large scale where all Undewear became Type01 Pattern 25 undie.

Added "with any modded invisible outfit (Bubbles/School Bloomers)" To make it more clear.
There is some ways to make the panties not so alike (One is replacing the Pantie texture with the supposed to be texture)
You can also only use it with one type of panties Like all the Type 01 (file 00_*) (But the other won't make the invisible clothes invisible anymore)

7 hours ago, Bumpywolf said:

Now that we have a mod that add "plot" to the flatties (from cup AA to G or more).

It will be nice to have mod that add normal "plot" to the flatties like bringing up from cup AA to A and A to B so we can have something more "real" and it could be added to Ryobi, mirai and Marie rose, i dont know how to edit those values so if anyone is willing to do this please do it ;)

You just follow my edit list for the costumes and use plybodyscl.bin to set a small boob value for the flatties. That's all.

@Planus Good job on the jiggle physics. 

The hex values are most likely reverse byte floats.

9A 99 99 3D comes out to 0.075

AE 47 75 3F comes out to 0.958125 (or basically 0.95)

13 01 00 00 is the header of the file

After checking the file, this is the exact block for the first costume or exactly 96 bytes (floats in parenthesis, only the last part is likely actual float values)

00 00 C0 BF 00 00 C0 3F 00 00 20 C0  00 00 C0 3F

00 00 A0 C0 00 00 A0 40 00 00 A0 C0  00 00 A0 40

00 00 40 C0 00 00 40 40 66 66 66 3F  0A D7 A3 3B  (0.9, 0.005)

AE 47 61 3F 9A 99 99 3D 00 00 00 00 (0.95 dampener, 0.075 jiggle intensity)

00 00 C0 BF 00 00 C0 3F 00 00 60 C0 00 00 00 40

00 00 A0 C0 00 00 A0 40 00 00 A0 C0 00 00 A0 40

00 00 80 BF 00 00 40 40 66 66 66 3F 0A D7 A3 3B

AE 47 61 3F 9A 99 99 3D 00 00 00 00

Breakdown analysis of bustinfo.bin

Offset +0 -  00 00 C0 BF 00 00 C0 3F Appears in every block

Offset +8 -  00 00 20 C0 00 00 C0 3F Appears in 24 blocks

Offset +8 -  00 00 60 C0 00 00 00 40 Appears in every other block

Offset +10 - 00 00 A0 C0 00 00 A0 40 Appears in every block except for four blocks that start at Offset 1430

Offset +18 - 00 00 A0 C0 00 00 A0 40 Appears in every block except for four blocks that start at Offset 1430

Offset +20 - 00 00 40 C0 00 00 40 40 Appears in 24 Blocks

Offset +20 - 00 00 80 BF 00 00 40 40 Appears in every other Block

Offset +28 - 66 66 66 3F 0A D7 A3 3B Appears in every Block

Offset +30 - AE 47 61 3F 9A 99 99 3D Appears in every Block

Offset +38 - 00 00 00 00 Appears in 60 Blocks

Offset +38 - 01 00 00 00 Appears in every other Block except four blocks that start at Offset 1430

Due to lack of variation I can therefore conclude that BustInfo.bin does not carry any markers for which section / block belongs to which costume.

This must be contained somewhere within each costume file, pointing at a specific section of bustinfo.bin