[Mod Summary] Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash

While trying to add physics to flatties I wound up changing the bustinfo file some and discovered how to up the intensity of the jiggle.

I changed it so that it's a noticeable increase while not being overbearing.

To use you can copy this file to the Param/Physics/ folder but back up your original file in case you want to revert to the original jiggle.

BustInfo.bin

5 minutes ago, Sesheenku said:

Did you download and install the mod here?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95565-skpbs-senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-mod-summary/?page=6&tab=comments#comment-2177922

Follow the instructions and replace the 70_00.cat in GameData\Model\Costume\FreeCos with the downloaded 70_00_H.cat, rename it to 70_00.cat

Without it the apron will stay on. 

OK, thank you

444.jpg

On 12/3/2018 at 10:23 AM, The Butler said:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Nude Skin Softman Realistic SG 1.0 For all girls (adapted with CTE from SKEV)DOWNLOAD
    Install: extract to your game root folder.

For TAKUE

Pubic hair is life, pubic hair is love <3  :tongue: 

Here is the link for the NOT pubic hair, its on the main page the first comment

1 hour ago, Planus said:

While trying to add physics to flatties I wound up changing the bustinfo file some and discovered how to up the intensity of the jiggle.

To use you can copy this file to the Param/Physics/ folder but back up your original file in case you want to revert to the original jiggle.

BustInfo.bin

Nice gonna add to the main page.
Question: Overwrite the Original file In Param and Physics right ?

1 hour ago, Sesheenku said:

Did you download and install the mod here?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95565-skpbs-senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-mod-summary/?page=6&tab=comments#comment-2177922

Follow the instructions and replace the 70_00.cat in GameData\Model\Costume\FreeCos with the downloaded 70_00_H.cat, rename it to 70_00.cat

Without it the apron will stay on. 

Good. adding

1 hour ago, Sesheenku said:

Butler, what program do you guys use for Hex editing, I'd like to try my hand at it. 

Oh, is it the 010 editor in the SKEV thread?

Yes I think it is (I didn't remember it bein there though >.<

58 minutes ago, Planus said:

BustInfo.bin

i would really appreciate you explaining what you did.

namely where are the girls indices and the exact physics value locations .

tried comparing the original and the modded bins and it see,s the modifications are too many to count one by one!

specific example:

(if i want to increase all the girls jiggle rate by 2x the normal how to do so?)

thinking about it that can actually be hilarious later;)

Now that we have a mod that add "plot" to the flatties (from cup AA to G or more).

It will be nice to have mod that add normal "plot" to the flatties like bringing up from cup AA to A and A to B so we can have something more "real" and it could be added to Ryobi, mirai and Marie rose, i dont know how to edit those values so if anyone is willing to do this please do it ;)

Okay so I decided to try out hex editing, I found Mirai's eyepatch while editing pl08_00_H.cat

TryiksD.jpg

https://imgur.com/TryiksD

(I changed the second value on 0830h from 30 to 00) If the first number is still a "material ID" the eyepatch apparently falls under 10.)

Preview

Download link

MiraiNoEyePatch.Zip

EDIT - Link updated, now works in MP, three skin options added, please let me know if there are any bugs and I'll try to work them out! 

7 minutes ago, Sesheenku said:

Okay so I decided to try out hex editing, I found Mirai's eyepatch while editing pl08_00_H.cat

TryiksD.jpg

https://imgur.com/TryiksD

(I changed the second value on 0830h from 30 to 00) If the first number is still a "material ID" the eyepatch apparently falls under 10.)

Preview

Hide contents

Download link

MiraiNoEyePatch.zip

I Cant open the image in imgur (acces denied) but hell im downloading it, i always want to see mirai without eyepatch (but could find a mod for thisin estival and shinovi versus)

EDIT: whats the path for installation? Thx

EDIT2: NVM i can see that you put it in the folder already.

2 minutes ago, 201193 said:

Nice edit!

If i may ask how did you find that value in the hex?

Well if you looked at the little info table Butler linked you, it says that the visibility value is always "30" 

00=invisible.

1 - Back up the file you intend to modify

2 - Start 10editor (hex editor) and open the file you want to modify

3 - Start PBS

4 - Alt+tab and search for the value 30 

5 - Go into the select shinobi menu and find the character (or put the outfit on the character in the dressing room and then go back to the shinobi select)

6 - Change any 30 values to 00, then deck edit the character and go into model view to see the changes.

7 - If what you want changed, save it and you're done.

8 - If not, change the value back to 30 and keep going down the list until the right object goes invisible. 

5 minutes ago, Bumpywolf said:

I Cant open the image in imgur (acces denied) but hell im downloading it, i always want to see mirai without eyepatch (but could find a mod for thisin estival and shinovi versus)

EDIT: whats the path for installation? Thx

EDIT2: NVM i can see that you put it in the folder already.

I changed the image link, you should be able to see it now. 

Man, I should have put a preview JPG in the file too. I guess I'll do that now.

Eyepatch mod+nude shopkeeper mod

FMC8ouV.jpg

https://imgur.com/FMC8ouV

These are the best days friends. 

37 minutes ago, 201193 said:

i would really appreciate you explaining what you did.

namely where are the girls indices and the exact physics value locations .

tried comparing the original and the modded bins and it see,s the modifications are too many to count one by one!

specific example:

(if i want to increase all the girls jiggle rate by 2x the normal how to do so?)

thinking about it that can actually be hilarious later;)

Strangely enough the bust info file is not divided by characters, it has an entry for each breast, for each costume, hence why the file is pretty long

The data for the physics read out as below:

00 00 C0 BF 00 00 C0 3F 00 00 20 C0

00 00 C0 3F 00 00 A0 C0 00 00 A0 40

00 00 A0 C0 00 00 A0 40 00 00 40 C0

00 00 40 40 66 66 66 3F 0A D7 A3 3B

AE 47 75 3F 9A 99 99 3D

Where the yellow highlighted section (seems to) control the intensity of the physics.

I don't know exactly what value would correlate to 2x, but you can certainly put it higher than I did (00 00 C0 3F for example)

Whatever value you change needs to be copy-pasted through the entire file so that you'll see the change on all costumes

The purple highlighted section is the damping, lowering it makes the jiggle persist longer

Most of the other values apparently control the offset that the breasts move to from the physics (i.e. the min X pos, then the max X pos) though it isn't very noticeable unless the intensity is very high

*edit* - corrected highlighted sections and added more details

6 minutes ago, Bumpywolf said:

UP and working :smiley: you can use this image as a preview if you want, great job!

mirai.png

Thanks but I already updated it with one of my own x3

That's a cute as hell Mirai though. I really gotta get that DoA pack when I can afford it in April.

I gotta ask, how do you guys pose on the beach? Are there unlockable dressing room scenes? @~@ I'm a newb to this series.

1 hour ago, Bumpywolf said:

For TAKUE

Pubic hair is life, pubic hair is love <3  :tongue: 

Here is the link for the NOT pubic hair, its on the main page the first comment

Yes but the pubic hair looks better, I like to put some characters without pubic hair. :blush:

10 minutes ago, Sesheenku said:

Thanks but I already updated it with one of my own x3

That's a cute as hell Mirai though. I really gotta get that DoA pack when I can afford it in April.

I gotta ask, how do you guys pose on the beach? Are there unlockable dressing room scenes? @~@ I'm a newb to this series.

give me a minute and ill show you how with a picture and ur right, mirai looks cute with that outfit :tongue:

As you can see its in the "Adjust All menu" and then you can select the place

and i agree with this "These are the best days friends. " this is like xmas everyday coming here and finding new mods and new stuff XD

adjust all.png

10 minutes ago, Bumpywolf said:

give me a minute and ill show you how with a picture and ur right, mirai looks cute with that outfit :tongue:

Thanks ^_^

Honestly, before the year is up I'll probably buy all the character packs just cause I want the outfits.

Although I DO want Marie Rose too, gotta round out the flat party, although I do love Ryona too. 

Ahhh so that's how you do it, thanks!