Hi there Fotogen. The name of this mod of yours gave me great hopes...

I wonder... does it help making SL more responsive? I mean... I'm struggling yto make the hotkeys work... I cannot even shut down the scene/animations and i can't find any mod to help.

Thanks in advance!

Well I think why the select trigger menu doesn't work in VR is because the MCM menu is asking for a different key other than enter to move into the trigger dropdown list.  Only enter key works in VR as it is linked to the trigger of the vr controller.  I tried to use a gamepad but that didn't work either.

Hi, awesome was hoping someone would do this for se, thanks. is it possible to create a json file to get the same result as this which used your sexlabutil1

Was going to try myself but not having much luck finding guides on how to, format etc. json files on google. Any help would be great 

This is a pretty neat mod, thank you for making this! I've been looking for a mod like this for a while as I always wanted to try make harsher punishments for defeat style of play that aren't super annoying but make you actually do things instead

It took me a while to realize how the stuff gets called from other mods cause Ive never modded skyrim myself, but then I realized you gotta turn the hex to decimal and now I've been toying around with this a lot more in order to make stuff, still doing baby steps but I am liking the potential here

I am still mostly researching into stuff but I did make myself one custom command I could share;

If you have estrus dwemor add on, you can call the exhausted effect from getting machine'd with this. So you can apply the stronger exhaustion debuff and give your character a reason to actually rest after being banged

Cast_exhaust.json

OMG, SL Util1 is reworked?! Thank you Fotogen! :D

On 4/14/2019 at 11:09 PM, snarfies said:

What kind of triggers are we talking about?

Here are some examples things I used to do with the old Util1 version of this:

Cause being raped to drain hp/sp/mp or add a fear effect at sex end

Have female orgasms drop liquid alchemy items

Light up the area while someone has sex indoors or at night

Give regen or well rested bonus as a result of orgasms

Have start of sex add a tongue item

Have orgasms add a cum drip/spray effect (from other mods that have this as an item)

On 4/14/2019 at 10:33 AM, Fotogen said:

- on event: Begin: execute on SL start event, Orgasm: on SL orgasm event, End: on SL end event

Fotogen, my constant companion mod to your wonderful SL Util 1 on Oldrim was SL Separate Orgasms. It adds a little complexity to the orgasm process: you might not get one, or you might get multiple. The player and NPC's levels of sexlab depravity played into it, among other things. This paired wonderfully with SL Util, obviously - once that mod's author eventually made a patch to bridge the two mods.

Is there any chance we could get a patch so that SL Triggers can react to the Separate Orgasms mod? The synergy between these two mods is really tremendous. Since there are a number of mods that grab the orgasm event, the SLSO author only considers making patches if the mod seems effectively out of development. (And enough people used SL Util and kept asking, lol)

Oldrim SLSO mod here, download page has link to old SLUtil patch.

Special Edition SLSO lives here.

It's a good mod, I really like when mods provide "building blocks" like this to get the desired functionality, but it could rrrreeeeally use a description of all the supported functions.

The "Disease" example is more complex than the others, but I couldn't get what exactly some of the functions mean - for example, I can understand "spell_add" and "spell_use", but what exactly does "spell_dcsa" do?

And how can I, for example, add an effect to last for a given amount of time? (which was available in SexLabUtil1 in the menu). Use "util_wait", and then use the dispel command?

PS: Seconded the SLSO support question.

1 hour ago, Fotogen said:

documentation

Yessssss.

Edit: Question!

["rnd_list", "skyrim.esm:755580", "skyrim.esm:755582", "skyrim.esm:755583", "skyrim.esm:755584", "skyrim.esm:755585", "skyrim.esm:755586", "skyrim.esm:755587"],
[SNIP]
How script reads:
- get one random code from a list. Codes just happen to be what is disease in Skyrim

All the codes for disease in Skyrim look like hex codes and have letters in them - none of the codes in the list match with these. How do we get the codes to use in the script, then?

42 minutes ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

Yessssss.

Edit: Question!

All the codes for disease in Skyrim look like hex codes and have letters in them - none of the codes in the list match with these. How do we get the codes to use in the script, then?

Decimal. Convert from hex to dec.

Hi, I am wondering is it possible to edit messages  JSON so  the  message lines can be delayed and shown one line after the other? Like message : -Hi.  Then 3 seconds later : -How are you?

It was possible to do this with SL util, so you could create a message stream like some kind of narrative. I think the command for it was like: +wait:3+msg (the number was the seconds delay  for the next line)

I tried to do it with Triggers but it seems it won't accept the code.

Also would it be possible to tag / break up the messages as if it is too long it becomes really small.

Like this:

{
	"cmd" : 
	[
        ["util_wait", "3"],
        ["msg_notify", "Hello"],
        ["util_wait", "3"],
        ["msg_notify", "Hello again"],
        ["util_wait", "3"],
        ["msg_notify", "Hello, me again"],
        ["util_wait", "3"],
        ["msg_notify", "... quess what ..."],
        ["util_wait", "3"],
        ["msg_notify", "Yeah, ill stop now"]
	]
}

Thanks for the update and the tutorial, Fotogen!

A question: does the "if" statement accept "<" and ">" conditions? How about "not equal" - is it the standard "!=", or something else?

Well, here's my test file. Magic retribution. ? Meant to be used when a player character orgasms as a victim (at least, if compatibility with SLSO will be implemented... right now the "orgasm" trigger doesn't work with it).

If PC's Magicka is >50, casts Flame Cloak, summons a Flame Atronach (although it doesn't seem to work properly - the atronach is just frozen in a default pose for me. Perhaps needs another method of casting), restores 100 health, but drains 200 magicka.

Fotogen, do you think it will be possible to add a function that would allow to execute any console command?

Also, how about the "Learn Skill form partner" function that was available in SexLabUtil1? ☺️ I really liked that one...

I'm also thinking the ability to get the number of items in target's inventory by ID would be nice... (for conditions) ☺️ Or using an item without adding (only if it's already in inventory...)

Burning Revenge Adv.json

More commands added. Like:

- learn a random skill. 4 versions.

- SexlabUtil1 version of light

More script functions:

- more "if" operators

- more "actor value" functions (getters)

- "spell_dispel". remove ongoing spell

- "util_waitforend". Handy fuction if you just want to wait until SL scene ends

6 hours ago, Warlock3000 said:

Thanks for the update and the tutorial, Fotogen!

A question: does the "if" statement accept "<" and ">" conditions? How about "not equal" - is it the standard "!=", or something else?

Well, here's my test file. Magic retribution. ? Meant to be used when a player character orgasms as a victim (at least, if compatibility with SLSO will be implemented... right now the "orgasm" trigger doesn't work with it).

If PC's Magicka is >50, casts Flame Cloak, summons a Flame Atronach (although it doesn't seem to work properly - the atronach is just frozen in a default pose for me. Perhaps needs another method of casting), restores 100 health, but drains 200 magicka.

Fotogen, do you think it will be possible to add a function that would allow to execute any console command?

Also, how about the "Learn Skill form partner" function that was available in SexLabUtil1? ☺️ I really liked that one...

I'm also thinking the ability to get the number of items in target's inventory by ID would be nice... (for conditions) ☺️ Or using an item without adding (only if it's already in inventory...)

Burning Revenge Adv.json 311 B · 1 download

1. more "if" operators added in v03

2. hmm, i think, but could be wrong, that the problem with Conjure spells is that they are "must target ground or fail". Its how they are designed in CK. Magic effect has: Delivery: Target Location.

3. console ... no idea how. No such thing Papyrus

4. "learn". Is in v03. Script function is "actor_incskill"