Jump to content
IGNORED

Horrbile Harrasment For Him


Recommended Posts

View File

Horrible Harassment for Him

Ok so I have to let everyone know that has not seen or tried the mod Sexlab Adventures, from Teutonic :

Hands down , in my opinion, the best rape mod made to date for Skyrim, if you have not tried Sexlab adventures, it is really worth it, my favorite part, is when the rapist actually chase you to try and catch you, find it here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5183-sexlab-adventures/ 

 

 

1.3 update can just overwrite previous

 

Listen, I tried..really I tried to play as a female character, I cant do it, so instead I have been converting mods for my game for the Male Player :tongue:

 

 

 This is an Original mod from Guffel, with his permission I made some changes so this is geared for the Male or Female player

 

Now the female Npcs, will rape the Male Player! You will want to have either Futa females or Strap-on enabled in Sexlab for the animations to make sense

 

Here is the description from Guffels original page: (slightly modified)

Description:
This mod makes random NPC stop the player when walking by. After a short dialouge the NPC overwhelms the player with a spell and rapes him.

 

This Version of the mod is geared for the Either Gender Player

 

The attacks are triggered via the comment system (like when NPC commenting on the player being naked). You can set the chance for a comment in the MCM. They say a short "Hey!" or "Whoa!" and then start a dialouge. There are diffrent lines depending on the kind of NPC, but there is only one answer for the player and it always ends with being raped.

 

To explain why the player could just clear a huge dungeon, but then is subdued in the streets - it's magic! The Npc uses a paralyze spell (the rape triggers even if it doesn't hit).(Spell is cosmetics only)

 

During the animation the NPC might want more. There is a chance that an animation stage is repeated a 2nd time. This can happen up the three times during one animation. The probabilities of the second and third repetition are 2/3 and 1/3 of the original chance respectively. The chance can be set in the MCM.

 

Afterwards there is a one-hour time-out in which no new comments occur. If you hit your aggressor during this time she'll cast the spell again and take you a second time. After this the one-hour period restarts (you could theoretically sustain this forever if you hit him again and again).

 

Then there is the "Dangerous Condition" option in the MCM. This simply bypasses the original comment chance and triggers a comment nearly every time. Its meant for when naked, wearing slave-tats or other stuff that makes abuse more likely. There is still the one-hour time-out with no new comments (I actually wanted to disable that with this option, but it didn't work out).

 

Note:
There is at the moment a grey line with "Global:" in the MCM. I used it to test if a variable is properly filled by the slider and forget to delete it later. It doesn't do anything and you can just ignore it.

 

Side Note: If you have not tried out Guffels Relationship Dialog System, You should! Its a must have for any player through I have, find it here :

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3369-relationship-dialogue-system-10-11042016/

 

Requirements:
SexLab Framework
Silent Voice - Fus-Roh-Du(h)

 

Installation:
Use the ModOrganizer or Nexus Mod Manager or drop the contents of the archive into you skyrim\data folder.

 

Credits:
Ashal for SexLab Framework

Guffel for this and many other great mods

 

 

 

 

20180308193916_1.jpg


  • Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/08/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, FNIS, Sexlab Framework, Silent Voice - Fus-Roh-Du(h)
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, LukeDuke said:

Will this work with male/male too?

It will in a threesome, but once I get some time today, I will make a separate file that will work with male and female rapist on male :smile: 

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, cadensreturn said:

It will in a threesome, but once I get some time today, I will make a separate file that will work with male and female rapist on male :smile: 

Yes, thank you, I was looking for a mod like this where both genders can rape male/female player, thanks again.

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, LukeDuke said:

Yes, thank you, I was looking for a mod like this when both genders can rape male/female player, thanks again.

I am working on a update for radiant prostitution right now, should be done in a couple hours then I will make some changes to this one and add male and female rapist

 

Link to comment
55 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

dis mod is good, it shows true female nature, they constantly harras males but males just keep it quiet

we should unite and sue those provocative sluts at work, on tv, on the streets

 

happy 8th march! xD

*Plays game on phone*

yeahuhhuhblackpowerandallthat

Link to comment
9 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

*Plays game on phone*

yeahuhhuhblackpowerandallthat

yuh beeing black is probably best thing can happen in your life, not only your are victim of slavery and get lots of benefits from govt, you can scream about racism all the time and accuse everyone about being racist towards black skinned humans

oh and you get big cock

 

xD

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

dis mod is good, it shows true female nature, they constantly harras males but males just keep it quiet

we should unite and sue those provocative sluts at work, on tv, on the streets

 

happy 8th march! xD

:smiley: that made me laugh!

Link to comment
15 hours ago, ther1pper said:

I remember using Defeat for a long time, i stopped though because even roleplay wise it became pointless also all my characters were too strong to both physical and magical damage. The cover self animation i found useful though.

I hear ya, I still use Defeat, one of my favorite mods, I made a mod for my own personal use, and once I am done with the other things I am doing I might upload it, what the mod does is changes levels to bandits, giants, warlocks, ranging from level 90 to level 1200 , this comes in handy with mods like defeat because no matter how strong your character gets, a group of level 1200 bandits will still do damage, also have my PC start with 500 health and capped at 500 health, so now I have to make stronger armor, or amulets that increase my health, and finally, I added to the bandit armor and Weapon pool, so they will sometimes use a daedric bow, glass great sword, ebony armor ECT. Makes Skyrim more of a survival game, then if you add the mod "living takes time" to that mix, it can make things like "unable to level up during combat" very useful because you cant level up in the middle of a battle and regain all your health

Link to comment
14 hours ago, Deviljho-san said:

theirs a slight bug with this. when someone active the harassmanet dialouge but if their busy with something(sitting down, eating, or talking to a npc) it won't proc and nothing happens.

Ok, thanks for letting me know, I am at work right now, and have a few other projects going, but once I get a chance I will take a look at it

Link to comment
1 minute ago, cadensreturn said:

Ok, thanks for letting me know, I am at work right now, and have a few other projects going, but once I get a chance I will take a look at it

Just a quick question, if they ignore you and do not rape you, it doesn't stop others from raping you later on does it?

Link to comment
8 hours ago, -Caden- said:

Just a quick question, if they ignore you and do not rape you, it doesn't stop others from raping you later on does it?

yep others don't follow up. it just like nothing happen. they don't use the spell to show the event is starting.

Link to comment
9 minutes ago, Deviljho-san said:

yep others don't follow up. it just like nothing happen. they don't use the spell to show the event is starting.

ok, have you gone and tried to talk to them?, I'm asking questions to try and figure it out, and lets say, a day later in game, will someone else rape you or no?

Link to comment

i talk to them to start it then after that while they are busy sitting or eating they just look at me. Then if i was to talk to them again it's just normal dialog then i'll have to wait for the cooldown to finish. but then since the animation won't start my first person mode (immersive point of view go bonkers and becomes extremely sensitive) but thats just when the sexlab animation won't work or bugs out.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Deviljho-san said:

i talk to them to start it then after that while they are busy sitting or eating they just look at me. Then if i was to talk to them again it's just normal dialog then i'll have to wait for the cooldown to finish. but then since the animation won't start my first person mode (immersive point of view go bonkers and becomes extremely sensitive) but thats just when the sexlab animation won't work or bugs out.

Hmm, ok I am testing In my game now to see if I can get it to happen

Link to comment
On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 11:03 PM, 777sage said:

Interesting, not my kind of thing. Would have prefferred the animations without futa or strap ons. Then again it seems like those kind of animations dont exist.

We ll they do exist, few and far between but there are some great femdom animations, Anubs has a few, one of them is holding a knife to the mans balls as she sucks him off, I could right codes to call those animations, the problem is then it becomes a dependency of the mod, Leito also makes some great animations with the female tieing the man to a cross then she bends over and uses his cock, but again then they would become dependencies to this mod!

I agree that we need more animations with aggressive woman on men!

Link to comment
On 3/9/2018 at 9:41 AM, -Caden- said:

I hear ya, I still use Defeat, one of my favorite mods, I made a mod for my own personal use, and once I am done with the other things I am doing I might upload it, what the mod does is changes levels to bandits, giants, warlocks, ranging from level 90 to level 1200 , this comes in handy with mods like defeat because no matter how strong your character gets, a group of level 1200 bandits will still do damage, also have my PC start with 500 health and capped at 500 health, so now I have to make stronger armor, or amulets that increase my health, and finally, I added to the bandit armor and Weapon pool, so they will sometimes use a daedric bow, glass great sword, ebony armor ECT. Makes Skyrim more of a survival game, then if you add the mod "living takes time" to that mix, it can make things like "unable to level up during combat" very useful because you cant level up in the middle of a battle and regain all your health

oh my character can still be hurt, i got various mods making bandits stronger but its very rare i get killed, dragons however, they can one-shot me.

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
On 20.3.2018 at 9:31 AM, Wotanpower said:

Spieler männlich und ich werde wie eine Frau behandelt werden Dildo Anal war läuft hier falsch.Außerdem ein sehr humaner Mod ich wurde in 45 Spielstunden erst 1mal vergewaltigt.

Bei mir läuft die Mod problemlos,  versuche mal bei den MCM Settings etwas zu schrauben besonders bei Timeout, schau mal dass das bei 1 steht.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...