Horrbile Harrasment For Him

• 3 weeks later...

i gave your mod test and liked the idea of it :)  i also play mostly male pc so this is something i have looked to have at my mod list. Woman coming to my male pc and just taking him at middle of dragon reach was really fun. 

Mcm option to choose only female rapers would be nice addition. i got jumped by male npc XD and i was like whaaaaat. 

15 hours ago, Raul Jorge said:

Can you make an option so you can choose the type of rapists - like male or female? The idea of female rapists for me doesnt work, i only want to choose man / man action.

I can yes, but I am booked with RL work till this fall, it is easy to do thou, just open this mod up in the CK go the the HH quest , then go to quest Alias. Then change the condition in the Alias to (GetIsSex=male=1.00)

On 5/25/2018 at 7:54 AM, -Caden- said:

I can yes, but I am booked with RL work till this fall, it is easy to do thou, just open this mod up in the CK go the the HH quest , then go to quest Alias. Then change the condition in the Alias to (GetIsSex=male=1.00)

Thank you so much - I know you are busy, but can i ask another question, can I use CK to change the spanning percentage of males in females in the game? Like leaving females at the minimum? And thanks again for the answer.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

So how come no amazon or female dom animations were used at all for this mod? It just doesn't really work in concept how it is right now. A woman comes up to you and says she's going to forcefully fuck you, then she ends up being in chains? Hmmm lol. Not much sense. Even if there were mod dependencies set, that would of only been 1 or 2 packs to be dependent on which most people would already have anyway.

• 2 months later...