On 4/13/2020 at 6:02 AM, prinyo said:

I don't know how to respond to this.

I suggest you watch this video and then do a clean reinstall of Skyrim and install all your mods "properly" with Vortex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrZM9LSuDhU

The video covers both Nexus and non-Nexus mods.

So to install SOS for example you download the archive file from LL, then use the button "Install from file" and install the archive. And then Enable it.

(You will be presented with some choices. It is important to choose to not install the skeleton (even if it is checked by default). And then install XPMSSE from Nexus. )

With the 3BBB mod you should be able to just click on the install with Vortex button on Nexus and then just Enable the mod in Vortex, making the choices you will be presented with.

Well then again I got most of my mods from Nexus so yeah.

1 hour ago, BlueRaptorStarBolt said:

I honestly have no idea what I am saying too. ummm not sure if I do the manual install on Vortex if the mod is a Rar instead of a zipped folder.

Won't make a difference. Vortex unpacks RARs as well as Zips and 7z files. My SoS file was a RAR.

2 hours ago, BlueRaptorStarBolt said:

I honestly have no idea what I am saying too. ummm not sure if I do the manual install on Vortex if the mod is a Rar instead of a zipped folder.

In an usual use case there will never be a need to for you to unpack a mod and copy files by hand. (Except for SKSE or ENB or if a mod author has specifically provided instructions that you need to do it and what exactly to do). It doesn't matter if the mod is a .zip, .rar or 7zip file, you add it into Vortex via "Install from file" if not a Nexus mod or the Download with mod manager button on Nexus.

Mods come in archive files. A mod might or might not contain one or more plugins (esp, esm, esl files). In an usual use case you will rarely need to re-sort plugins as Vortex is using LOOT so in most cases it will be OK.

I think you asked in the Oldrim SOS thread about erections. In order to get erection outside of an animation you need Aroused. There are two versions of the mod, depending on if you use Flower Girls or Sex Lab and in the MCM menu you need to enable the SOS integration.

11 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Won't make a difference. Vortex unpacks RARs as well as Zips and 7z files. My SoS file was a RAR.

11 hours ago, prinyo said:

In an usual use case there will never be a need to for you to unpack a mod and copy files by hand. (Except for SKSE or ENB or if a mod author has specifically provided instructions that you need to do it and what exactly to do). It doesn't matter if the mod is a .zip, .rar or 7zip file, you add it into Vortex via "Install from file" if not a Nexus mod or the Download with mod manager button on Nexus.

Mods come in archive files. A mod might or might not contain one or more plugins (esp, esm, esl files). In an usual use case you will rarely need to re-sort plugins as Vortex is using LOOT so in most cases it will be OK.

I think you asked in the Oldrim SOS thread about erections. In order to get erection outside of an animation you need Aroused. There are two versions of the mod, depending on if you use Flower Girls or Sex Lab and in the MCM menu you need to enable the SOS integration.

So basically just drop the RAR File in the Drop File section in the Mod list.

AM I ACTUALLY RETARDED OR IS IT ME NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND?!

Just started a new playthrough and have a new problem with SOS which I've not seen before.

Long story short guys aren't naked but have underpants on, unless I open SOS MCM and add a schlong for each guy individually. Have tried reinstalling SOS and have shifted the load order around a bit. I've not seen this problem before and afik my load order is just as it usually is.

Probably I'm missing something obvious but it's escaped me so far.

If you downloaded the newest version, then you'll have the same .dll as everyone else when it was installed. I only installed it recently as well, with no issues. Something else is causing this. Do you have the most current versions of SKSE64 and SkyUI? Are they the correct versions for your game build? What about Papyrus Utilities? Might not seem related, but stranger things have happened.

4 hours ago, BlueRaptorStarBolt said:

Yes the vanilla no clothes thing. basically when I enabled it, it ran into conflict with CBBE, XPMSSE and RR&F (Realistic Ragdolls and Force) and I placed SOS to load before all those.

realistic ragdolls is included in xpsme now so dont need that. SoS should load AFTER everything except xpmse

4 minutes ago, oblivionwithdongs said:

This is the only futa cock i've found for SSE and it's CBBE.

Trying to use it now but SoS is saying I don't have a compatible skelly despite having XPMSE

Oh okeys : )  I'll give that a go.

This is the one that always pops up (so to speak) when I google female schlongs. Never tried it myself as I don't use UNP.

3 minutes ago, oblivionwithdongs said:

My character's schlong now keeps unequipping, it was fine in the alternative start area but now that I'm in the main game it'll unequip after a few seconds of applying it, is this a common issue or have i fucked something up?

Can't help at all with UNP sorry, but the CBBE one that you posted works really well. Many thanks for that : )

Maybe try CBBE if you really want a female schlong.