37 minutes ago, NikiRandom said:

Can't help at all with UNP sorry, but the CBBE one that you posted works really well. Many thanks for that : )

Maybe try CBBE if you really want a female schlong.

That's the one I'm using, but it applies to literally anything that counts as a schlong, including 3d pubic hair, it just unequips after a few seconds and the menu shows as 'no schlong'.

Npcs are totally unaffected by the disappearing penis mystery.

edit: even weirder, just started a new game and quickly got out into the world, pubes and schlong seem to be working fine with the exact same mods loaded

i just don't get it

12 minutes ago, oblivionwithdongs said:

That's the one I'm using, but it applies to literally anything that counts as a schlong, including 3d pubic hair, it just unequips after a few seconds and the menu shows as 'no schlong'.

Npcs are totally unaffected by the disappearing penis mystery.

Oh. I don't know then sorry.

Figured it out, apparently, if you don't want your dick to disappear, don't set your quiver to be on your waist with XPMSE. Advice to live by.

Well, fuck, it's disappeared again, god fucking damnit. At least I'm pretty sure it's related to the skeleton, so hopefully i'll find a way of fixing it.

double edit: it's not the skeleton or the quiver position, it just seems to disappear partway through escaping helgen, what the fuck is going on??

i'm just going to try making a new character from scratch, and removing the alternate start and opening improvement mods

hopefully final edit: just reached the point where the dick diseappears and it's still there, fought through the whole opening naked in third person with my character's cock and tits swinging around which was fucking hilarious so this was all worth it

oh goddamnit not again edit: well it happened again, new character n everything. maybe it happens after a certain amount of time? i can't figure out what triggers it, if i try to requip it (through mcm), it then unequips immediately complete with the unequip sound, this time it happened in gerdur's house, chatted with the boys n cooked some food then bam, no dick.

fuck it iithink it's the growable pubic hair shit i'm an idiot and i need to sleeldp now

2 hours ago, oblivionwithdongs said:

Figured it out, apparently, if you don't want your dick to disappear, don't set your quiver to be on your waist with XPMSE. Advice to live by.

Well, fuck, it's disappeared again, god fucking damnit. At least I'm pretty sure it's related to the skeleton, so hopefully i'll find a way of fixing it.

double edit: it's not the skeleton or the quiver position, it just seems to disappear partway through escaping helgen, what the fuck is going on??

i'm just going to try making a new character from scratch, and removing the alternate start and opening improvement mods

hopefully final edit: just reached the point where the dick diseappears and it's still there, fought through the whole opening naked in third person with my character's cock and tits swinging around which was fucking hilarious so this was all worth it

oh goddamnit not again edit: well it happened again, new character n everything. maybe it happens after a certain amount of time? i can't figure out what triggers it, if i try to requip it (through mcm), it then unequips immediately complete with the unequip sound, this time it happened in gerdur's house, chatted with the boys n cooked some food then bam, no dick.

fuck it iithink it's the growable pubic hair shit i'm an idiot and i need to sleeldp now

I hope you got it sorted.

Dragons and bandits and dungeons full of draugr are a walk in the park compared to the battle of getting Skyrim to run well with all the mods you want : -D

At least, I can confirm it does work well here (at least so far lol), so you do know that it's potentially fixable.

2 minutes ago, Seanmaster200@yahoo.com said:

my sos will not work it says it is out of date where do i go to uptate it?

Is the version you have 1.1.4? As far as I am aware that is the most current version. Make sure that your SKSE64, SkyUI and Papyrus Utilities are all newest versions, also.

1 hour ago, Seanmaster200@yahoo.com said:

can you send a link? i keep getting error code 1114

That's an SKSE64 error code. First, you need to make sure your SKSE64 is the correct version for your game build. The error code is a game engine error code, meaning that SKSE64 is not reading the game's engine with regard to the SoS Mod. It expects a different game build. I have my game updates disabled so that Steam doesn't update my game, and screw up my SKSE64 version. Then you need to make sure that your version of SkyUI (MCM) is ALSO the correct version for the version of SKSE64 that you're using.

So, check the game update on Steam and see if you have that turned on. If it's turned on, then set it to "Only update this game when I run it" Which means the game will never update until you tell it, since you don't run it from Steam....you run it from the SKSE64 executable. Then go to Silverlock and download the newest version of SKSE64, and manually install it. Check SkyUI and make sure the version of that one, is the right version for your game build (you find the version on your menu in the game when you hit "escape" and go to "Settings"). It shows both the game build version and your SKSE64 version in the bottom left hand corner. All three have to be compatible with one another. Game build - SKSE64 - SkyUI.

I think your issue is just out-of-date versions of one or more of those mods.

The requirements are listed on the mod page:

• Skyrim SE v1.5.97
  • SKSE64 v2.0.17
  • SkyUI v5.2SE +
  • XPMSSE v4.51 + (optional but highly recommended)

I have the same problem that DarthSoul13 had.

I am running the latest Mod Manager 2, SKSE, SkyUI, and SOS but it says dll missing error.

to make sure I wasn't going crazy, i reinstalled SKSE, SkyUI, and SOS with fresh downloads and it still throws the missing dll error. 

In game, the SOS menu shows up in MCM, but the only option available is no schlong.

Has anyone figured this out?

2 hours ago, Laakeri said:

Anyone have issue with VR that makes schlong angled too much on left or right during sexlab animations?

I have had that problem in the past.  Reinstalling XPMSSE fixed it for me.

Are you using VRIK?  I have the problem of spinning balls (player character only) with VRIK 0.6 or later, which I've been unable to fix.

15 hours ago, Cristhalion said:

I have had that problem in the past.  Reinstalling XPMSSE fixed it for me.

Are you using VRIK?  I have the problem of spinning balls (player character only) with VRIK 0.6 or later, which I've been unable to fix.

Yeah I'm using VRIK build 0.8.1 Build 25. I just tried with XPMSSE 4.71 and the issue is still there. What version of XPMSSE are you using and which options did you select?

Balls goes ape shit for me too.

5 hours ago, Laakeri said:

Yeah I'm using VRIK build 0.8.1 Build 25. I just tried with XPMSSE 4.71 and the issue is still there. What version of XPMSSE are you using and which options did you select?

Are you using CBPC or HDT?

7 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Just do a Google search on how to roll back to a previous version on Steam.

Sorry what I meant is, SoS for SSE 1.5.8

I am currently on SSE 1.5.8 and in the middle of playthrough, dont really wanna update my mod, but interesting on trying loverslab for the first time.

8 hours ago, Laakeri said:

I'm using XPMSSE 4.71, and selected Physics and SOS, and nothing else that I recall.  This bug goes back to VRIK 0.7.  VRIK 0.5 and 0.6 don't have it.  (Not saying it is a VRIK problem necessarily, just some kind of interaction between other mods and VRIK).  

5 hours ago, BlueRaptorStarBolt said:

I GOT IT WORKING! FINALLY

now time to figure out how to prevent the character from covering themselves when they're naked.

What? Characters cover themselves? That sounds like it's part of a mod. Do you have any FNIS Idles mods that were installed as a pack? Also, there's an FNIS-based mod on Nexus that does that. Characters don't cover themselves without having that.  :)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/25521