Are there save problems with SOS?  I have noticed that any save I make will not load.  I will investigate further to see what mod is causing this.

Also, if I play as a male, if I take my clothes off, I get CTD...

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
FISS.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
SkyUI_SE.esp
FNIS.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
[\spoiler]

1 hour ago, tomomi1922 said:

I really do not understand any mod can "hate" SOS.  Well, depending on which SOS you have.  SOS Lite replaces Vanilla body mesh with its custom body mesh, kinda like how CBBE works.  I believe SOS Lite works without the .esp.  You still have a SOS for every guy out there (when naked), floppy if you have CBP. You just lose all the scripts/spells that can animate the SOS.  

SOS Full is actually ... simpler.  It can literately attach the SOS to any body mesh, compatible with SOS or not.  I can't guarantee if texture will play nice though (aesthetic concern).  Yes, SOS full has its own body with a hole in the crotch.  But you can still attach a SOS onto a body without a hole.  The clipping is not that noticeable.  In fact this is how Femboy Reborn mod is doing: attaching an SOS onto a female body (CBBE or UNP, same thing).  Same with any futanari mods.  

All these talks are to say that body modifying mods would not affect SOS beyond aesthetic (texture mismatch, may look horrible).  

Maybe use Resaver to clean some orphaned active scripts?

SOS Lite does come with an .esp...

2 hours ago, tomomi1922 said:

I think you have misunderstood a few things.  There are a few differences between SOS versions people need to know:
1. Vanilla (no SOS): the crotch is empty.
2. SOS Lite: like Vanilla body, with a hole at the crotch, an added SOS as part of the body mesh. Everyone gets exactly the same SOS.
3. SOS Full: like Vanilla body with a hole at the crotch.  SOS is an armor piece to be mounted onto the body separately (not part of the body mesh). This SOS can be interchangeable.

Both 2 and 3 respond to certain scripts that call for Erection.  That PgUp PgDown buttons work miraculously with OSex to help with the alignment.  There is an Erection spell that invokes the script to go from zero erection to full erection (animated, not just a jump).  

If you use both SOS Lite and Full together, you will have double SOS on the male body.  I tried it.  If you use SOS Lite, and install that SOS- High Poly Futanari, it doesn't work, because SOS Lite has no way to use this "armor piece" like SOS Full with MCM Menu.  You can still use the equipable SOS like a strap-on.  Which means it has to be worn on, manually, each and every time.  In order to take full advantage of that Futanari SOS, you need SOS Full.  

Btw, although it works, that mod is not made for SSE.  I opened it in CK to resave it to get form 44.  It works for me, but I honestly don't know if it may give me trouble later on.  

Oh I know, what I meant to say is that back when I used just SOS Lite I had no issues but getting rid of light version and going for this version erections stopped working automatically when sex scenes began. Not 100% sure how I fixed it but I did.

On 6/18/2018 at 6:08 AM, tomomi1922 said:

I am trying to understand what you wrote.  "Males walking around naked", there is definitely some other mods out there that replace their existing armor with a nude male mesh.  Either that or they are really naked, and you did not install SOS correctly.  But the question remains, why are these NPCs naked at the first place?

I have no mods of that kind, some males, usually in prisoner transports (you know 3 soldiers and 1 prisoner) and among city guards, but sometimes also happens on bandits.
They jsut walk around naked. I type "showinventory" in console, and sure enough, no armor...
And how could I have installed it incorrectly? I've done everything I''m supposed to, I'm not new to modding, and I've modded SoS for Oldrim before, this has not happened before...

" Project AHO seems to cause crashes with SoS - investigating "

Something I discovered today about AHO is that I crash every time in AHO when someone goes to sleep if I have the oldrim mod Sleep Tight set to have people sleep naked but if I disable it in the MCM then I never crash there.  I wonder if there is an issue with skeletons that only affects nude NPCs?  I'm using SOS Light rather than the full version of SOS.  I'm also using Sexlab SE and XPMSSE 4.2.  I'm not using Racemenu currently.  Sleep tight has not caused me any issues anywhere else besides AHO so far.  I didn't try to do any sex scenes within AHO.  I did kill the 2 murderers that were part of the quest line and the game did not crash when I stripped their corpses.

On 6/19/2018 at 6:24 PM, myhouseatl said:

SOS Lite does come with an .esp...

And guess what the .esp is for?  All the scripts and spells that make SOS erection works.  Without the script, the schlong is just static (still bouncy with CBP), but no erection possible.  

4 hours ago, neath said:

Looking through forums.

Have to be missing something

Installed SKSE 2.07 and SoS full.

Yet when game starts. it says SKSE not detected and a papyrus error.

Do i have to install the old 1.7.3 then the 2.07?

No, you just have to install SKSE64 properly. Copy the entire contents of the SKSE64 7z archive and paste it into your Skyrim Special Edition folder- not your Data folder. That's it.

This was probably mentioned here numerous times before, but I will have to report the same issue and possibly someone can help me with that

After installing SOS SE, my SKSE 64 won't start up, the game can initiate fine without SKSE.

SOS light SE on the other hand has no problem at all, SKSE 64 works fine with it.

I have seen an earlier thread saying this is a error 1114. This issue seems very complicated and could have various source, I could not understand a bit as I have no technological background. Eventually I have done some searching on the google, but most information were not helpful. Wiki-errors suggested me to do a system restore, which ultimately removed my Schlongs of Skyrim.dll and managed to get the SKSE 64 working. However that was completely pointless as the mod wont work without the file. 

It is possible that this bug is caused by SKSE 64 cannot access Schlongs of Skyrim.dll, which may or may not be caused by my Windows 10 system. As for the error 1114, I really have no idea what that is or how to resolve it. There are a trillion solution and discussion all over the internet with majority of them telling me that some system file is corrupted. I have run the windows repair and other restorative methods but so far nothing works for me. 

I would greatly appreciate anyone that could help me out. 

So I have run into an odd problem.  I'm using SoS for SE.  However, as soon as I activate it in MO2 it stops physics from working.  I'm not much of a programmer so I'm not sure if there's a code issue or not.  I looked through the forum and didn't see anything about SoS stopping physics.  Any thoughts?

On 6/19/2018 at 11:44 AM, myhouseatl said:

I have found another mod that hates SOS.  The People of Skyrim.  Whenever I try to enter Markarth with these two, I get a CTD.

I ran with TPOS for quite awhile with SOS Light without issues.  Didn't try with the full version of SOS. 

I eventually stopped using TPOS because I think it changes too many different types of things.  It would be better if he'd focus on the things he's the best at and leave out the stuff that other mods do better.  For instance it's really focused around adding/expanding to towns and adding NPCs but then he also does things like add ambush events and stuff that conflict with enemy/difficulty mods.  If he had a version that just included his town expansions I'd probably still use it.

It's still a good mod IMO but best for people who want a small load order without many conflicts.  If you have 300 mods installed it's pretty much guaranteed that TPOS is going to conflict with a bunch of your stuff (although after looking through SSEEDIT, it doesn't conflict with as much as I had thought it would).

Is there a setting or flag in the script or anything for this that would allow the schlong to ALWAYS be there?

I'm working on a path towards a 'nude skyrim' setup, and I can either remove all armors from the game, or set them all invisible. The first option solves the 'male anatomy issue' nicely but dramatically changes the balance of play. The second option would leave all males with no 'equipment' without individually changing thousands of pieces of armor...

A simple toggle to have this mod ALWAYS assume that every male is nude would be the better route - if it's there somewhere.

On 6/23/2018 at 10:12 AM, Vyxenne said:

No, you just have to install SKSE64 properly. Copy the entire contents of the SKSE64 7z archive and paste it into your Skyrim Special Edition folder- not your Data folder. That's it.

You need to bring to attention that SKSE64 has 2 parts for installation: one goes outside the Data folder, the other goes inside the Data folder.  This is quite important especially for MO2 users.  My first time installing MO2 I totally forgot the SKSE Script folder.  

i have a problem the MCM menu says Schlong size have to be modified only with Racemenu but there aren't any sliders for the schlong also, where are all the sliders from the oldrim? bicepts, leg, chest size ecc..? i loved mess up my character with the sliders xD

19 hours ago, tomomi1922 said:
On 6/23/2018 at 12:12 PM, Vyxenne said:

You need to bring to attention that SKSE64 has 2 parts for installation: one goes outside the Data folder, the other goes inside the Data folder.  This is quite important especially for MO2 users.  My first time installing MO2 I totally forgot the SKSE Script folder.  

Please re-read my post- that's exactly what I said. SKSE64 does not have "2 parts for installation" unless you want to install the scripts with NMM, Vortex or MO as shown in some how-to videos. However, doing it that way is NOT required for a correctly-installed SKSE64- it's a 1-step drag-n-drop.

Not sure how to make it any clearer: drop the entire contents of the SKSE64 archive into your game folder- not the Data folder. You can delete (or exclude) the readme and Src folder if you want, but doing exactly what I said will install SKSE64 correctly into your game.

2 hours ago, GerillaIRON said:

Hi! How can i use this mod for female (Futa) charater? Anyone plz help! Ty! Have nice day!

My suggestion would be to start with the FemBoy Race mod.  It incorporates SoS.  If you use ECE then you can go to the meshes\CharacterMakingExtender folder.  Open up the CME_VanillaRaces.ini file.  In there you will find a list of Races along with which race_slider they support. 

Add this:

[Race]
EDID = FemboyRace, FemboyRaceVampire
SliderIni = commonTriRaces\MBS_HumanRaces_Slider.ini
Preset = NordPreset1.slot.slot

You can now fully edit the FemBoy race to give it all the features as female human race which will allow you to get you to that futa character.

The big downside is that you have to adjust armors/clothing to allow them to be used by the FemBoy race. 

Example I did:

Spoiler

ScreenShot3507.thumb.jpg.79cca24e1aab18a42cea9a576758a0bf.jpg

ScreenShot3519.thumb.jpg.878a98053c3080ed1cb74dad339fadc4.jpg

ScreenShot3510.thumb.jpg.763e39b959adff219f40647698b61e55.jpg

ScreenShot3517.thumb.jpg.c39434c520c30144a4419fcbcd88afba.jpg

Hello :)

I wanted to ask please. How do i schlongify the females in my game? I dont use UUNP. i use CBBE. I keep seeing either mods for schlongs for UUNP or for Futa sized cocks. :(  i just want them to have the same schlongs as the males currently have ( NOT Futa sized!) just regular schlongs.

And ideally i also wanted those schlongified females to use the male animations in sex animations. How would i do that? I have SOS installed as well as Sexlab aroused, defeat, sexlab solutions and Random sex. ( obviously also the full sexlab mod).

4 hours ago, sophiextime said:

Hello :)

I wanted to ask please. How do i schlongify the females in my game? I dont use UUNP. i use CBBE. I keep seeing either mods for schlongs for UUNP or for Futa sized cocks. :(  i just want them to have the same schlongs as the males currently have ( NOT Futa sized!) just regular schlongs.

And ideally i also wanted those schlongified females to use the male animations in sex animations. How would i do that? I have SOS installed as well as Sexlab aroused, defeat, sexlab solutions and Random sex. ( obviously also the full sexlab mod).

On 7/3/2018 at 2:01 PM, GerillaIRON said:

Hi! How can i use this mod for female (Futa) charater? Anyone plz help! Ty! Have nice day!

For both of you:
Hopefully this is what you want: Both UUNP and CBBE

For editing the size: install the SOSRaceMenu.esp from XPMSSE

**VR** I'm having a weird issue: about 50% of the NPCs are missing schlongs.  I installed tempered skins 1&2 and SOS full (selected all 3 schlong types) and xpmsse.  I also swapped out the regular ini and dll files for the VR ones and removed the schlong branch in NIFscope bodies 1&2, and deactivated the SOS Light ESP. The guys who have schlongs work fine (verified via the erection spell as well as some FG animations).  My theory is SOS is randomly assigning the 3 schlong types, as I hoped it would (no MCM in VR so can't view or change any settings), but something is misfiring when some NPCs drop trouser and it is not assigning them a schlong at all.  I have noticed 3 things that might help troubleshoot:

1) a NPC that had a schlong initially might not have one if I reload to a prior save and approach him again,

2) almost everybody has a skinnier schlong (I have seen maybe 2 of the muscular model so I know they are out there but rare, like in real life) so maybe one or 2 of the schlong add-on ESPs are not responding properly if the random engine requests that model?

3) While running around testing with the Erection spell, I noticed that it would work for several NPCs in a row and then stop working for several NPCs in a row - with maybe one working in the middle of the dry spell.  That made me wonder if it was a scripting issue - like it could only handle a few schlongs at a time?  But I couldn't find a rule there either.

The Schlongs of Skyrim Log file shows a bunch of these entries that I assume are related:

absolutely nothing available for actor 000AF526 race 00013746
armor 0003619E is not revealing
Schlong 3A000D62 won with probability of 10.00 resulting in an interval of 66.67 | 100.00 via random value of 74.66
Schlong 3C000D62 won with probability of 10.00 resulting in an interval of 0.00 | 33.33 via random value of 19.33
armor 000209A6 is not revealing
armor 00012E49 is not revealing
absolutely nothing available for actor 000198D3 race 00013741
armor 0006C1D8 is not revealing
armor 0005B6A1 is not revealing
armor 000C0165 is not revealing
absolutely nothing available for actor 000198C7 race 00013746
Serialization_Save
Schlong 3B000D62 won with probability of 10.00 resulting in an interval of 33.33 | 66.67 via random value of 47.99
armor 000209A6 is not revealing
absolutely nothing available for actor 000198B6 race 00013744
Schlong 3A000D62 won with probability of 10.00 resulting in an interval of 66.67 | 100.00 via random value of 80.87
armor 00086991 is not revealing
armor 000C7F5B is not revealing
Schlong 3B000D62 won with probability of 10.00 resulting in an interval of 33.33 | 66.67 via random value of 58.50
armor 0006FF45 is not revealing
absolutely nothing available for actor 00074342 race 00013745
Schlong 3B000D62 won with probability of 10.00 resulting in an interval of 33.33 | 66.67 via random value of 58.50
armor 0006FF45 is not revealing
Schlong 3B000D62 won with probability of 10.00 resulting in an interval of 33.33 | 66.67 via random value of 35.03
armor 0006C1DA is not revealing

I have posted my full SOS Log file.  I appreciate any help you can provide!

SchlongsOfSkyrim_VR.log

38 minutes ago, VRNord said:

absolutely nothing available for actor 000AF526 race 00013746

All those actors are female.  (You can use this site for quick searches.)

Seems to me that you have  a problem with one of the schlong addons. 

My suggestion is to reinstall SOS and only install one addon and see what happens.