Thank you for the reply Akzyra :)

I might pass on that mod as the schlong in that image looks terrifying hehe.

I just wanted a way to make the schlongs i have ingame on my handsome men to maybe show on some ladies too but its not big deal. I am focusing more right now on immersive mods like i am so PRAYING for a good sleep mod! ( so rare).

Sophs x

2 hours ago, prinyo said:

All those actors are female.  (You can use this site for quick searches.)

Seems to me that you have  a problem with one of the schlong addons. 

My suggestion is to reinstall SOS and only install one addon and see what happens. 

**still VR**  Thanks for the quick response!  Unfortunately that didn't work; the only change is now everybody who has a schlong has the muscular one, but at least half of male npcs still don't have one.  And each time it is different NPCs who have or don't have one (I keep reloading the same save when I test).

But I discovered 2 things!

1) it isn't an empty hole, it is a (front) vagina!  I am in VR and I knelt down in front of a couple of the guys to get a better look and it is definitely a vagina showing through the hole in the body mesh.  One guy kind of looked like he had a front butthole instead of a vag.  Sooo… that's weird right??  Where is a vag texture/mesh coming from??  The only source that I know of (unless something got installed with SOS?) is the nude WICO models, but those were overwritten by Tempered Skins (or Better Males, see below).  And why would a female crotch mesh have been applied to half the male NPC population anyway?  And again, which male is assigned the schlong vs vag seems random and changes each time I restart from the same save point, but seems to remain 50/50%.  I kind of think SOS is behind this somehow; malebody00.nif and malebody01.nif both show a hole at the crotch in NIFscope now, not a vag.

2) SOS Full works quite nicely with Better Males Remesh with the erect add-on, then overwritten with the Skysight Male Alternative Skin 2K mesh (just go into Nifscope after and remove branch 8 for the erection; leaves behind a hole in the mesh).  Personally I like the look of this a little better than TS (which is too hairy and dirty; no midlevel between smooth and densely hairy) but still HD and the feet work right out of the gate!  Install SOS after doing the above and say "no to all" when it tries to rewrite anything.  

To clarify, the "front vag on 50% of male NPC" issue is no better or worse for me whether using Tempered Skins 1&2 or Better Males/Skysight; or whether having one or all of the schlong ESPs added.  I continue to appreciate whatever thoughts you have on how I can fix this issue.  

1 hour ago, VRNord said:

The only source that I know of (unless something got installed with SOS?) is the nude WICO models, but those were overwritten by Tempered Skins (or Better Males, see below). 

Have you tried to completely remove WICO?

Maybe try a basic install with only SOS and XPMSE and if that works start adding the other mods until you find what breaks it. 

2 hours ago, VRNord said:

**still VR**  Thanks for the quick response!  Unfortunately that didn't work; the only change is now everybody who has a schlong has the muscular one, but at least half of male npcs still don't have one.  And each time it is different NPCs who have or don't have one (I keep reloading the same save when I test).

Well, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one having this problem. I've been playing around with TempSkin, SoS SE lite, and full for a week solid and am getting the same results. 

As a side note, I seem to have lost the Erection NPC spell which makes testing much harder. Do you remember which version of what is actually loading that spell?

3 hours ago, bigchastity said:

Well, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one having this problem. I've been playing around with TempSkin, SoS SE lite, and full for a week solid and am getting the same results. 

As a side note, I seem to have lost the Erection NPC spell which makes testing much harder. Do you remember which version of what is actually loading that spell?

are you SE or VR?  I am using the most recent SOS SE v1.0 (at least I believe that is the most recent version).  Also, do you have WICO nude installed?

41 minutes ago, VRNord said:

are you SE or VR?  I am using the most recent SOS SE v1.0 (at least I believe that is the most recent version).  Also, do you have WICO nude installed?

I'm VR. I too am using the SOS SE v1.0. I've downloaded the VR dlls, and XP32 Max Skeleton Special Extended. My first attempt based on one of the previous posts was.

FlowerGirls

XP32 Max SE

SOS VR

Tempered 1

SOS LE

Tempered 2 for SOS.

Delete the extras in NIFs

Don't remember what overwrote what, but result was exactly as you describe. 

Tried a clean install and a similar list with Vortex, but it's pretty useless for this kinda thing. The result was the same though, intermittent Va J J. 

I've gone back to NMM, and done a clean install and am now starting again from scratch. Currently trying without Temp, using Vitruvia for SOS.  This latest try was when I lost the Erection spell. Of course, I seem to be having other problems too, namely underwear is staying on even after SOS is installed. I know it's working cause the body builder portion of the mod works. Haven't bothered looking at the logs though.

I'll try another clean install and do it again using WICO this time though. And just think, after we get this working, there are still so many other fun mods to get working. *cry*

Update: removed bathing beauties bathhouse and flower girls mods, because both have gender-change options that I thought could be running a rogue script in the background.  I also removed WICO; still the same issue persisted in all cases.  I even used Fallrim to clean the saves of all unattached scripts after removing those mods to be sure. 

I don't have any other mods that could be doing this!  I am also unable to find any female genital meshes, or female body meshes, in my Skyrim/data folders.  Vanilla body has underwear so where is this vag coming from?? My thought had been to try deleting the genitals from the femalebody meshes just in case there is some weird layering thing happening and removing the vag would magically reveal a schlong that was hiding behind the mesh the whole time.  That would still not explain how a female genital mesh is being randomly assigned to some male NPCs instead of schlongs; the rest of their body mesh is definitely male.

I think this is a SOS issue (maybe something in the VR DLL).  I used the erect add-on to Better Males before installing SOS and every male NPC always had a dick if I took his clothes off; never once saw a vag on a guy.

I am also wondering if there could be a .ini file, or maybe an in-game power or book for tweaking general SOS options for those of us who don't have access to MCM/SkyUI (VR)?  For example I see there is a script for "curve down" which I assume gives the erect schlong a different shape than the default "curve up" I see on everyone and ideally I would like that randomized, but I can't get into any settings menus to see what can be done.  I don't care about changing individual NPC's assets; I'm more hoping for randomized diversity in size, shape and erection speed if possible.

I know there is a .ini file already but it literally has 2 lines in it so I don't think it is what I am looking for.  Thanks!

6 hours ago, VRNord said:

I am also wondering if there could be a .ini file, or maybe an in-game power or book for tweaking general SOS options for those of us who don't have access to MCM/SkyUI (VR)? 

While unstable and unsuitable for normal use, SkyUI/MCM does work in VR to the extent that you can use it to debug stuff. You just need to unpack the bsa of the mod. And don't use it in your main save.

----

I still don't understand if both of you (you and @bigchastity) have tried to run the mod "as is", on a new game, without modifications to the mod and without other mods that can interfere with it. 

If you want to do advanced things with mods then I would suggest you create a clean save at Helgen - with no mods at all, that you can use to test future experiments and tweaks. The save cleaners will not completely remove all traces and potential side effects of a mod. Clean save != cleaned save.

And use MO2 instead of NMM or Vortex because: 

- MO gives you better idea about what overwrites what and let's you manage that easily. The left panel (which is in essence the mod assets order) is really essential when you need to keep track of what mod overwrites another mod and want to debug problems. NMM and Vortex are targeted at users that want plug and play mod experience, not at users that want to mod the mods : - ) 

- MO makes it easier to switch between setups/profiles. It also has the option to keep different saves and game INIs for different profiles. This way you can experiment without been locked out of normal gameplay and you can have better management of the saves used for tests. 

Doing this now (creating a clean save and moving to MO2) would take several hours, but it will save tens of hours of confusion and problems accumulating in the future. 

tl;dr: Try running the mod the way it comes "out of the box" in a clean save and only after it runs correctly start editing NIFs, overwriting files or installing mods that can interfere with it. 

Added: For the different stages of arousal you need Aroused Redux for Flower Girls (I think there used to be a version for SL Light but I can't find it). I'm using an older version of that mod and I had to reenable the SOS integration in the scripts (basically uncomment a single line), I have no idea if this has been enabled in the newer versions. 

I'm experiencing ctd whenever i try to remove the armor from a dead enemy in my game, does anyone know of what could be causing this issue and how I may go about fixing it.
It's strange, I have the femboy mod installed and whenever I strip the player character the game doesn't crash, but as soon as I try to strip a fallen enemy the game crashes straight back to desktop without fail.

I've used LOOT to organize my load order correctly, so I don't think that is what's causing the issue.

Hey everyone. I'm working on a version of HMP for SOS and I'd like to know a bit about how SOS works with bodies? When I updated the HMP mesh for SOS the penis had a giant whole in it when it was in game. The penis was there, but the gap between the body and the penis has a view opening around the two meshes where they would normally be attached. Could someone explain to me how this happens? 

Spoiler

ScreenShot37.thumb.png.a07101ec2cb948d6f6fede9a216d8fb8.png

I've also got a problem with the stomach. If someone wouldn't mind helping me with it. As you can see here. I'm having an issue with the side of the stomach looking funky. I'm wondering if this is involved with the weight paint and the amount of polys added to the HMP body. 

Spoiler

ScreenShot38.thumb.png.bbcb3a1dde4e5cc15a7d5104657b94a5.png

If anyone has any ideas. Please let me know and how I can go about fixing these issues. 

Hi, I installed SoS SE and also SKSE64 by dragging SKSE64 into the Skyrim SE folder like I was told, but I keep getting "No version of SKSE found" whenever I load the game. I have also tried this with all the other up to date versions of SKSE. Please help, why is it saying this?

UPDATE: I fixed it, but there's no MCM options to edit the mod with...

Spoiler

ScreenShot0.png

16 hours ago, Tooneyman23 said:

Hey everyone. I'm working on a version of HMP for SOS and I'd like to know a bit about how SOS works with bodies? When I updated the HMP mesh for SOS the penis had a giant whole in it when it was in game. The penis was there, but the gap between the body and the penis has a view opening around the two meshes where they would normally be attached. Could someone explain to me how this happens?

If anyone has any ideas. Please let me know and how I can go about fixing these issues. 

Hello, 

As for the first issue, your issue seemingly comes from the weight-paint mismatch between the crotch area of your adapted HPM

and the neighboring crotch/ 'junction' area of the genital mesh.

Copy the former one to the latter (NB: don't apply the weight paint on the animated schlong part itself, or the animation will be broken)

will diminish such a gap.

I also just wonder which kind (not the schlong type) of the genital mesh you intend to fit with your body mesh?

HPM one or ordinary low-poly one?

I assume the crotch part of the former originally have nearly the same weight paint pattern with HPM body part.

[Added]: Please also check the following post:

I am using skse64 2.0.6, XPMSSE 4.20 and skyrim se 1.5.23.0.8, and i followed your instructions exactly as you said. But still i am still having an issue where the schlong is just not there. Only can see my character's underwear. I am using NMM. Can you suggest what issue, might i be having and how to correct it.

ScreenShot3.png

ScreenShot5.png

7 hours ago, krrishavalon said:

I am using skse64 2.0.6, XPMSSE 4.20 and skyrim se 1.5.23.0.8, and i followed your instructions exactly as you said. But still i am still having an issue where the schlong is just not there. Only can see my character's underwear. I am using NMM. Can you suggest what issue, might i be having and how to correct it.

It looks like you either are not starting with the SKSE launcher which you have to for SKSE to work, or have it installed wrong. If it's the latter, reinstall, otherwise just start the game with SKSE launcher instead of the normal launcher.

Update: I started a new game with no mods besides SOS and XPMSSE 4.20 and revealing vanilla armour (converted), which I already confirmed to work perfectly and was installed on the game well after the 50% missing schlong issue began, and now everybody has brown underwear on.  even if I loot a dead body, still underwear.  Note this problem went away if I uninstalled SOS and installed a nude body mesh.  I also don't have the erection spell any more, and the SOS log shows zero activity (see attached, note this log is from after the nude mesh was applied to see if it fixed the underwear problem.  It did, until I re-installed SOS and then the underwear reappeared).

So this testing was inconclusive at best and just found new problems.

An interesting thing I noticed that might be useful: a follower didn't have a wang when I loaded the usual pre-SOS save with SOS and all mods loaded, but when we then fast-travelled to a city when we arrived he had a wang for maybe 5 seconds before it disappeared.

SchlongsOfSkyrim_VR.log

12 hours ago, krrishavalon said:

ScreenShot3.png

ScreenShot5.png

I'll be using this beefy setup as a model for some of the sliders. ?

On 7/6/2018 at 12:37 PM, y_sengaku said:

Hello, 

As for the first issue, your issue seemingly comes from the weight-paint mismatch between the crotch area of your adapted HPM

and the neighboring crotch/ 'junction' area of the genital mesh.

Copy the former one to the latter (NB: don't apply the weight paint on the animated schlong part itself, or the animation will be broken)

will diminish such a gap.

I also just wonder which kind (not the schlong type) of the genital mesh you intend to fit with your body mesh?

HPM one or ordinary low-poly one?

I assume the crotch part of the former originally have nearly the same weight paint pattern with HPM body part.

[Added]: Please also check the following post:

I'm glad you showed me this. It gave me an idea on how to create a high-poly body for SOS without touching the edges. It looks strange, but it'll come down to how well it plays in game. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.6ab1a12d20f96c317f89ee9c32f74fd5.png

I deselected those particular vertices and triangles to make sure they weren't effected by the high poly body. This way you can have a brand new Hi-Poly body in SOS for a bodyslide setup and weights. It doesn't touch the actual edges. Some of the edge extended outward. TheIf you noticed the ones extended. It's because of the way those vertices where effected. This should solve the problem with groin weights at least that's my goal. 

Update: I had given the body a higher poly set and kept the edges from being selected. However, when I port the object back to OS. OS cut out some of the nifs which makes no sense. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.6704354eb58b63ae7870ee0be22b5352.png

Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

10 hours ago, Tooneyman23 said:

I deselected those particular vertices and triangles to make sure they weren't effected by the high poly body. This way you can have a brand new Hi-Poly body in SOS for a bodyslide setup and weights. It doesn't touch the actual edges. Some of the edge extended outward. TheIf you noticed the ones extended. It's because of the way those vertices where effected. This should solve the problem with groin weights at least that's my goal. 

Update: I had given the body a higher poly set and kept the edges from being selected. However, when I port the object back to OS. OS cut out some of the nifs which makes no sense. Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

As you know, the weight-painting around the groin area is so delicate that it is not so easy not to cause some problems like distorted shape of the edges.

Personally I'd recommend rather to tweak genital mesh (copy the neighboring edge's weight paint into the crotch area of the genital mesh:

NB: be sure to mask the schlong itself to keep its erect function intact!), not vice versa, especially if you run into such troubles posted above.  

What I attached below was my VERY crude/ primitive proof of concept examples of tweaked genital meshes, in accordance with the body.

hpvmsosf_non_hdt_test.7z

I originally made it for some testing version of:

The meshes was made for LE, but I suppose that meshes are compatible with SE (Anyway, you can check its shape/ weight paints with Nifskope/ OS,

even not runnning the game itself......).

It appears that the mod keeps a record of the schlong randomly given to each male npc.  Could that table be edited outside of game, like in a .ini file?

Alternately, are there any console codes to reschlongify either the entire male population, or a specific NPC?  I think what is happening is either some male NPCs aren't being selected for schlongs, or the script to add the randomly selected schlong doesn't always work.  I added a completely unrelated landscape mod that changed the load order, and when I went back into the game I got a SOS popup that 2 of the schlong options weren't found (even though they were still active) so the mod was going to revert to default values.  Suddenly NPCs who had schlongs before didn't, and vice versa.  That seems like a symptom of SOS's randomization engine to me.  

@vrnord

@prinyo

The underwear thing seems to be fixed by removing maleunderwear_0.nif and 1 in SkyrimVR\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets and the corresponding textures in SkyrimVR\Data\textures\actors\character\male\. 

I've still not managed to get the erection spell back. With just flower girls, XP32 Skeleton Special Extended 4.31, SoS SE 1 installed, after removing the underwear mesh/texture, I get a completely missing schlong. If i add SoS Light, I can get schlongs to show up, but it will only show the one selected in Light, not randomized. Also still not erection spell. I do have the VR dll installed. 

This is with a clean save and nothing else loaded. (except the unofficial patch)

17 hours ago, VRNord said:

That seems like a symptom of SOS's randomization engine to me.  

That was kind of my initial suggestion - try it with only one schlong type installed on a new game. Seems some plugins (schlong types) are working, some not. Still sounds like an SOS install issue. 

You can try to install SkyUI and see which plugins are listed in the MCM. 

@bigchastity

Removing the underwear meshes doesn't fix the problem, just removes the indicator/symptom for it. SOS can't find an appropriate schlong. When inalling SOS make sure that you do NOT install the skeleton that comes with it and install XPMSE after. Or if using MO drag XPMSE to the bottom of both left and right panels. If NMM/Vortex - install XPMSE after installing SOS.

Also try version 4.20 of XPMSE that is at the bottom of the file list on Nexus. 

For the moment I have uninstalled SOS and reverted to an earlier save because it (or maybe the combination of SOS and SKSEVR) seems to have corrupted the save.  Every time I loaded a post-SOS save I would get an error that SOS was missing an addon .dll (or 2) from the SKSE co-save and was resetting all SOS values.  Dicks were then reallocated and a different but still sizeable group of NPC dudes were left schlongless.  A couple times I could play anyway, then after a couple hours when I loaded a save, after it showed that error pop-up it would freeze and go to a back screen and not recover.  What I noticed in the SOS log is it seems to name each of the schlong add-ons a numerical value starting with their current 2-digit place in my overall mod load order.  I suspect that was also the format the schlongs were named in the SKSE co-save.  The problem is my load order changes as I add or remove other mods, and SOS then can't match up the currently-assigned schlong add-on name with the schlong names in the save file(s) that was based on my old load order, so it gives the error, reschlongifies everybody and eventually corrupts the save.

I mean only to be supportive and constructive: even in its current buggy VR state this mod added a lot to my game and I really hope development/refinement continues.  Skyrim VR has been a top-selling VR title so interest in this mod will continue as more people get headsets, get bored with vanilla and start messing around.  Should development continue I highly recommend workarounds for getting into SOS settings like a .ini file for the mod (like grass mod Verdant uses) that can be tweaked out-of-game, perhaps listing every male NPC by code with editable schlong settings so they can be manually tweaked for those of us having issues and save the mod the scripting of randomly schlongifying everybody on the fly (along with other more general settings that are currently editable by MCM and stored somewhere within the mod - they can be stored in the editable .ini file instead).  Other settings menu workarounds that are probably more work and less effective are using a book to launch a menu (like most weather mods use) or adding a power (like Flower Girls or Amazing Follower Tweaks).

So thank you for making this mod and taking the first steps toward a working VR version, and to Pinyo who made the effort to help troubleshoot.  In the meantime I am reluctantly looking at SOS-Light despite being completely annoyed that it doesn't work with revealing armor - if it did I would almost be ok. 

If anyone has success with VR installation (no missing schlongs, no SOS errors if you change your load order) please post so we can learn your secrets!  @BigChastity, if you are still having difficulty checking who has a schlong and who doesn't because you lost the erection spell, try installing revealing armors for SOS from Oldrim (there are 4 different ones: 1 from Nexus and 3 from here).  They are easily converted in Creation Kit and work flawlessly - you get an eyeful just by looking around...

A few features I would like:

1. Minimum size. There's a setting for maximum but not for minimum. I want a range, but I find size '1' to be way too tiny... I'd really like it to range from say... 9-16. But I'd like to be able to see both sides of the spectrum. Right now I'm just setting a max and the chance of it to 90%, but that means I still get tiny 'boy parts' showing up often enough to remember.

2. Don't remember Schlong assignments - randomly put one on an NPC everytime it is made.

3. Alternatively Delete schlong record when an NPC dies.

- I'm running a patch that makes everyone in my game nude. So I imagine the list of schlong records gets rather large fairly quickly... Frankly I don't care if 'whiterim guard #7' has the same size today that I saw on him when I was last wandering past him 3 weeks ago... I really only remember this sort of thing on my male followers... So either of these two options would be really nice to have.

4. Randomly erect option. When set NPCs will have a small chance of randomly cycling through erect states. Or perhaps when set, they will have a chance to cycle when encountering a nude player. ;)

5. No underwear option on the 'full' SoS. I use the full one so I can have sizes other than the tiny '1' size of lite... but I really don't need glitched NPCs in underwear - though it is at least a way to spot an NPC who has glitched on my nudity mod... That said I'd like a flag in the MCM that when sets, tells the mod that every male is to be presumed to be nude or in revealing armor - and not do a check for it, just assume it and try to add the prop.

I have returned (sort of) triumphant!  I now know what the problem is (VR SOS Full seems to give vaginas to half the male NPCs) and hopefully this will enable the creator to release an update fixing it.  I suspect it is a 1-minute super simple fix...

I am attaching my Papyrus log, and what it revealed is illuminating: every male NPC who in-game had a vagina rather than a schlong was assigned a schlong WITH SIZE 0 (ZERO).  Without exception, every NPC who actually has a schlong had a size listed greater than zero (nobody higher than 1 though for some reason...).  Here are a couple examples from the log (named NPCs were easier to check):

Had wangs in-game and size 1 in the log:

Heimskr

Wyll Jarskarvir

Olaf Battle-Born

Had vaginas in-game and size zero in the log:

Farquar Kilbasa

Jon Battle-Born

Ulfberth War-Bear (sniff*)

That lists just a few named NPCs but I checked over a dozen in Whiterun (revealing armors makes it easier) and there were no exceptions found to this size 0/size 1 rule.

I suspect there is a setting or code that sets the range of sizes for the randomization engine to pick from and it was mistakenly set at minimum 0 --> maximum 1 for the VR version rather than (probably) minimum 1 --> maximum 2 or 3.  Perhaps that is changeable within the MCM menu but that isn't possible right now with VR so hopefully there is a way to just tweak the mod to come with the corrected values already set.   Or if there is a way for me to make the changes without SkyUI I am all ears!

I am also curious about why size zero even exists in a schlong mod considering it does the opposite of schlongifying.    

Thanks!

Papyrus.0.log