9  9     XPMSE.esp
 10  a     RaceMenu.esp
 11  b     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 12  c     FNISspells.esp
 13  d     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 14  e     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 15  f     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 16 10     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

And for the life of the brain in my head, the racemenu sliders do nothing to the SOS shape....

I know the answer to this.  I am not using Racemenu mod (I have ECE).  You cannot adjust your player's schlong in SOS MCM because of this Racemenu slider and its inactive.  I disabled it in the plugin.txt but this is still the problem.  Reason: the mod still detects the presence of this SOSRacemenu.esp.  You have to physically delete or change name (or use MO2 to hide it).  Then SOS will give you a slider for you to manually adjust the size.

Where can I download Kendo's SOS again? 

Just as an FYI, Kendo's SOS Piercings work just fine on SoS SE. I converted the meshes with NIF Converter, saved the .esp in Creation Kit, rezipped, installed, and tested.

I've encoutered an annoying bug and can't for the life of me figure out why it's occuring, maybe someone here can help me.

I've tested this with both SOS and SOS Light on a vanilla save with all other mods disabled.

Whenever I hit a male in the body region, grey squares appear along with the blood decals around the area of the wound. Hard to describe so here are some screenshots:

Spoiler

VI1kCcF.jpg

0kmCud6.jpg

I'm at a loss, since this also occurs with only SOS installed, nothing else ... is this a known bug?

Edit: Figured it out, it's a bug with Subsurface Scattering in ENB.

13 hours ago, tomomi1922 said:

My sincere apology for the misunderstanding. <snip> I merely said "all I really expected from" in case you might think I was trying to ask way too many things of you.

Oh, no worries, I was just messing with you at the end there. Should've stuck a smiley on it, I guess. Sorry.

I know SOS author strongly advised against having both SOS Fuill and Lite together.

Yes, and under normal circumstances that's good advice. However in this particular case there is (apparently) a need to have a modified version of SoS-Lite installed in order to get the Tempered Skins textures to work with SoS-SE (full version) without the double-schlongs and pasty-white feet and schlong due to the 3-nif vs. 4-nif body issue, with fully-functional results- I emphasize "fully functional" because there was an earlier series of posts by "Captain" somebody outlining a different strategy and even arguing disdainfully "why are you people doing all that?" However, his method resulted in less than full schlong movement and functionality and although he said that was fine with him, it was not fine with me- I want full-function schlongs. :classic_rolleyes:

That said, I make no claim that the way I did it (and hence, the methodology I posted in my little how-to) is the only way, or even the best way to do it. I state only that it works, and others who followed my guide confirmed it (in the TS thread on Nexus.) I think it would be great if the authors of SoS-SE and Tempered Skins could get together and one or the other of them publish a version of TS that "just works" with SoS-SE, or vice-versa. Then we could stop hacking clearly complementary mods to make them play nice with each other. :classic_biggrin:

I iz at a complete loss now.

I removed fraking mods.my load order is this:

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  6  6     FNIS.esp
  7  7     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
  8  8     SOSRaceMenu.esp
  9  9     XPMSE.esp
 10  a     RaceMenu.esp
 11  b     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 12  c     FNISspells.esp
 13  d     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 14  e     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 15  f     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 16 10     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

And for the life of the brain in my head, the racemenu sliders do nothing to the SOS shape....

You have installed the Oldrim version of XPMSSE- the XPMSSE plugin is named XPMSSE.esp, not XPMSE.esp. You might consider installing XPMSSE and selecting the HDT rig. You can install version 4.20 and have no issues, but if you install the latest version, 4.31, you will have to install Skyrim Engine Fixes or Skyrim Fixes to mitigate the conflict with SKEE.

I recalled SOS Lite works with JoP (in first person, look down, see the SOS rising up as we press the key) but in SOS Full it doesn't work anymore.  Everything else works perfectly (as perfect as it can be). Is this a skeleton problem or I need to delete/copy files from Lite?

16 hours ago, timebow said:

I've encoutered an annoying bug and can't for the life of me figure out why it's occuring, maybe someone here can help me.

I've tested this with both SOS and SOS Light on a vanilla save with all other mods disabled.

Whenever I hit a male in the body region, grey squares appear along with the blood decals around the area of the wound. Hard to describe so here are some screenshots:

Hide contents

VI1kCcF.jpg

0kmCud6.jpg

I'm at a loss, since this also occurs with only SOS installed, nothing else ... is this a known bug?

I may know a bit about SSS, your screenshots are linkdead.  Would like to see.

14 hours ago, galgaroth said:

And a random question: how do you quote someone and the quote is automatically collapsed? 

AFAIK, there is no way to quote someone and have their text automatically hidden. I don't know what "collapsed" means in this context.

To quote someone, either press the Quote button to quote everything they posted including images and attachments, or highlight just the text and images (etc.) you want to quote- click the little "Quote" button that appears at the lower-right corner or your highlighted text. If the text you highlighted and quoted contains previous quotes, they will be included. Same for any hidden text that you highlighted- it will be in the quote and will remain hidden.

The only way to explicitly hide text or images is to use Spoiler tags, like this without the spaces: [ spoiler ]This text will be hidden.[ /spoiler ]. When you put what I just wrote into your post without the spaces in the tags, it looks like this:

This text will be hidden.

You can also use the forum's Spoiler function in the editing topbar under the icon that looks like < / > without the spaces- this opens a dialog box into which you can type your to-be-hidden text or insert your image or whatever.

On 6/6/2018 at 5:09 PM, timebow said:

Hide contents

VI1kCcF.jpg

0kmCud6.jpg

Subsurface scattering of Enb SE is newly introduced in 0.341 on early May, it's still in development stage.

Furthermore, it's not only a problem for enb SSS, because SSS is applied on skin not blood. blood texture also needs tweak for suiting SSS

so you'd better wait and check for blood mods' updates, such as enhanced blood texture. or temporarily set SSS to false in enbseries.ini, or diable guro in skyrim.ini (will completely disable blood).

19 hours ago, galgaroth said:

Here's a new DLL for Skyrim VR. I was not able to get Skyrim VR to work without a headset, so I couldn't test it. Hopefully it works... Instructions on how to use/install are on the first page.

I believe I installed it correctly but I'm getting a message that the installed DLL is wrong ( -1 ) and there is this in the SKSE log: 

plugin G:\Steam\steamapps\common\SkyrimVR\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (00000001 SchlongsOfSkyrim 000493E4) reported as incompatible during query

10 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

AFAIK, there is no way to quote someone and have their text automatically hidden. I don't know what "collapsed" means in this context.

To quote someone, either press the Quote button to quote everything they posted including images and attachments, or highlight just the text and images (etc.) you want to quote- click the little "Quote" button that appears at the lower-right corner or your highlighted text. If the text you highlighted and quoted contains previous quotes, they will be included. Same for any hidden text that you highlighted- it will be in the quote and will remain hidden.

The only way to explicitly hide text or images is to use Spoiler tags, like this without the spaces: [ spoiler ]This text will be hidden.[ /spoiler ]. When you put what I just wrote into your post without the spaces in the tags, it looks like this:

Reveal hidden contents

This text will be hidden.

You can also use the forum's Spoiler function in the editing topbar under the icon that looks like < / > without the spaces- this opens a dialog box into which you can type your to-be-hidden text or insert your image or whatever.

Thank you :)

4 hours ago, prinyo said:

I believe I installed it correctly but I'm getting a message that the installed DLL is wrong ( -1 ) and there is this in the SKSE log: 

plugin G:\Steam\steamapps\common\SkyrimVR\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (00000001 SchlongsOfSkyrim 000493E4) reported as incompatible during query

I had an older SKSE VR version, my bad. I updated it and recompiled, instructions on how to install changed slightly (on first page).

SoS_SE_VR_DLL_2018-06-07.zip

Alright so I cannot get this working with VR.  I have the latest, official version of SKSE VR and I downloaded the DLL here and followed the instructions.  My results are the same as without the DLL.  I launch it and it never loads, it goes unresponsive on a black screen (don't even get the Bethesda logo) and then shuts down.

15 minutes ago, JackBikwik said:

Alright so I cannot get this working with VR.  I have the latest, official version of SKSE VR and I downloaded the DLL here and followed the instructions.  My results are the same as without the DLL.  I launch it and it never loads, it goes unresponsive on a black screen (don't even get the Bethesda logo) and then shuts down.

SKSE log?

I am having a problem with SOS and I hope someone can suggest a way to fix it. I installed SOS before I started my current game. At the very beginning I used the MCM to change some of the settings and it worked perfectly. I am now at level 44 and when I loaded the game last night the following dialog box appeared:

SOS Warning!

SOS can not find 1 schlong addon(s).

The save game data do not match the  data from the SKSE co-save. There is a problem with these files or with something that has recently changed. If you want to fix the issue yourself, please exit the game without saving it.

Now SOS will restore the lost data to the default values.

OK

I am at a lost to understand what happened. I did not load any "schlong addons". There is nothing else I could do except click on the OK button. I checked in the MCM and as it stated everything is now at the default settings. I deleted the last few saves in case it was just a save game problem that was causing the issue but that had no effect. I can load the game but when I hit OK and played for awhile I could not save the game; it crashed to DT when I attempted a save. Any ideas or suggestions on a resolution would be much appreciated.

5 hours ago, JackBikwik said:

Huh...I turned on error logging and started it again and now it loads fine.  Fuckin' voodoo.

But does it work? I did a quick test this morning before work. I got no error messages, I got the notification that SOS is initialized. The SKSE log says the DLL was loaded successfully. But I did not get notifications about the plugins been added and I do not see SOS in MCM. And all NPC wear the SOS underwear. Also there is no SOS log in Documents.

I did not have time to troubleshoot so it is very possible the problem is in my setup. Planning to do more testing tonight. 

I have some CTD issue, and I guess it's with bikini armor mod. Could someone help me? First I use female schlongs from oldrim without conversion, like unp onehorse one, erf highpoly et cetera. Then I use several bikini armor mods like bikini armors and tawoba. The thing is, when I equip the thong part of bikini, it results to delayed(not immediate) but inevitable ctd, with my papyrus log with stack dump. This happens to all the scholongs and all the bikini armors, especially top and bottom armors paired ones, so I guessed the issue can be asked here, not individual pages.

Of course I know that not equipping bikini armor on schlonged females can help me to not experience ctds, however the problem arises that I also uses a mod that spawns random female enemy or ally with bikini armors, like Forgotten Wenches or Buxom Wench Yuriana. So any encounter could mean ctd, basically, too sad. None of those mods is disposable to my skyrim experience, so I ask for help: first; is my symptom reproducible? or, any suggestion?

By the way, I always wanted to thank you guys for great mod. Without modders and community, I cannot be this happy. Thank you! and thank you for your responses in early.

13 hours ago, prinyo said:

But does it work? I did a quick test this morning before work. I got no error messages, I got the notification that SOS is initialized. The SKSE log says the DLL was loaded successfully. But I did not get notifications about the plugins been added and I do not see SOS in MCM. And all NPC wear the SOS underwear. Also there is no SOS log in Documents.

I did not have time to troubleshoot so it is very possible the problem is in my setup. Planning to do more testing tonight. 

I'm using VR, for the record.  Yes, the genitals show up.  But no MCM menu since SkyUI doesn't play nice with VR.

I don't know what I did wrong, but all males in my game have underwear now. SoSSE with Tempered Skins was working fine previously, and I reinstalled it exactly as I did before. Nothing I've done has fixed it, and I don't know what gave me this underwear. Please help?

Spoiler

ScreenShot1.thumb.png.58b5fb079aaf151e3d88214686b313af.png

Edit: I started a new game and it fixed itself? Still would like any ideas for why this happened or solutions

On 5/22/2018 at 7:20 PM, YuliaS11 said:

That's what I am saying, but 4.32 is so much more. The best chance we have is probably another SSE update.

That said, the biggest problem right now is texture mismatch with CBBE SE even with the texture mod for Oldrim. I also have mostly functional conversion of Evil's horsecock 2, who is in the scene, and both schlongnifier and pubic hair. Gender Bender is working, but I have problem with esm fying, though it is under development.

Am I missing something? The only Gender Bender I know is for Oldrim and it does not work with SSE.

Anyone know of a trans/futafying mod that does work for SSE?

22 hours ago, smbecket said:

I am having a problem with SOS and I hope someone can suggest a way to fix it. I installed SOS before I started my current game. At the very beginning I used the MCM to change some of the settings and it worked perfectly. I am now at level 44 and when I loaded the game last night the following dialog box appeared:

SOS Warning!

SOS can not find 1 schlong addon(s).

The save game data do not match the  data from the SKSE co-save. There is a problem with these files or with something that has recently changed. If you want to fix the issue yourself, please exit the game without saving it.

Now SOS will restore the lost data to the default values.

OK

I am at a lost to understand what happened. I did not load any "schlong addons". There is nothing else I could do except click on the OK button. I checked in the MCM and as it stated everything is now at the default settings. I deleted the last few saves in case it was just a save game problem that was causing the issue but that had no effect. I can load the game but when I hit OK and played for awhile I could not save the game; it crashed to DT when I attempted a save. Any ideas or suggestions on a resolution would be much appreciated.

Did you use any utility to merge ESPs? Do all schlong types show in the MCM? Are all schlong add-ons still in the load order and loaded? What does the SoS/SKSE log say?

2 hours ago, JackBikwik said:

I'm using VR, for the record.  Yes, the genitals show up.  But no MCM menu since SkyUI doesn't play nice with VR.

Yay!! Until a solution for SkyUI in VR is found, I think in theory you can set up your character the way you want in Skyrim SE then transfer saves from Skyrim SE to Skyrim SE VR. It's an ugly hack but maybe it's worth a try...

The VR version works! Thank you! 

The revealing armors also work.

The problem that I had initially was because of the noarmor mod that I was using. 

Thankfully SOS doesn't rely on MCM for essential functionality so the lack of working MCM for VR is not a serious problem. I was thinking of creating a small patch that would create a small powers menu for the most used settings. 

9 hours ago, galgaroth said:

Until a solution for SkyUI in VR is found,

A solution has been found but it's ugly and probably illegal. A user named Wang-something made a SkyUI-VR but since he probably doesn't have permission from anybody on the SkyUI team he's hosting it on a Chinese site and for all I know it may be behind a paywall. Search the SkyUI thread on SSE Nexus.