On 6/8/2018 at 8:43 PM, Shaitan051 said:

Am I missing something? The only Gender Bender I know is for Oldrim and it does not work with SSE. 

Anyone know of a trans/futafying mod that does work for SSE? 

It works perfectly fine, and I am sure it does not have mesh/ animation. Wyre Bash will not launch on my pc so no conversion to sse but works just fine for me, and with Schlongnifier/ pubic hair allowing both male and female. (Unless you don't have sexlab se, that is)

5 hours ago, galgaroth said:

I tried to download that SkyUI VR conversion to see what the guy did, but got lost on that chinese web site...

@prinyo the spells/shouts menu is a good idea, go for it! Just imagine, shouting at NPCs to strip them naked and give them boners ?

https://pan.baidu.com/share/init?surl=K1AV8miUCYU3J_95II05kA

Password: 2e3r

Interface changes was reverted back to vanilla, and the mod is already unpacked.

Also you might want to contact Gender Bender's author?

On 6/6/2018 at 1:08 PM, Vyxenne said:

That said, I make no claim that the way I did it (and hence, the methodology I posted in my little how-to) is the only way, or even the best way to do it. I state only that it works, and others who followed my guide confirmed it (in the TS thread on Nexus.) I think it would be great if the authors of SoS-SE and Tempered Skins could get together and one or the other of them publish a version of TS that "just works" with SoS-SE, or vice-versa. Then we could stop hacking clearly complementary mods to make them play nice with each other. :classic_biggrin:

By any chance you looked into the Oldrim's 3D pubic hair as SOS addon?  Any trouble converting it?  I highly doubt I can simply optimize the NIF and open/save in CK to form 44 would do the trick.  Therefore, I will leave it to the hand of the more knowledgeable.  If you can't do it, it's fine.  But at least I want to know how it went.  I am also waiting for a SOS for female (since Femboy uses a method that makes it too hard to convert every outfit to that race). 

Question for all:  I swear I saw a post under SOS Oldrim about Vanilla male outfits have two gigantic seams running in the inner thighs.  But for the love of god, I tried all possible keywords but Google never understood what I want: Skyrim inner leg seam, SOS leg seam, Skyrim SOS outfit glitch, etc...   I know it is a quick fix, I just need to look at how they do it. 

43 minutes ago, tomomi1922 said:

Question for all:  I swear I saw a post under SOS Oldrim about Vanilla male outfits have two gigantic seams running in the inner thighs.  But for the love of god, I tried all possible keywords but Google never understood what I want: Skyrim inner leg seam, SOS leg seam, Skyrim SOS outfit glitch, etc...   I know it is a quick fix, I just need to look at how they do it. 

It's caused by the different UV Mapping around the thighs between vanilla male body mesh (employed for base body of the outfits) and SoS body textures.

Try convert the following mod to SE and check the result: 

1 hour ago, y_sengaku said:

It's caused by the different UV Mapping around the thighs between vanilla male body mesh (employed for base body of the outfits) and SoS body textures.

Try convert the following mod to SE and check the result: 

Thanks so much.  This is EXACTLY the page I have been trying so hard the last 2 days to find.  That screenshot is etched in my head yet I failed to find it on Google (and google image), LL, and Nexus (not much hope for Nexus search engine unless I know the exact name). 

Just literately mesh files, and I Optimized it.  Trying in game now.

On 6/12/2018 at 4:47 AM, tomomi1922 said:

By any chance you looked into the Oldrim's 3D pubic hair as SOS addon? 

I haven't converted it because I don't see any need to in my game- I'm perfectly happy with my Leyenda Skins bush.

Spoiler

f3bxKwH.jpg

I don't know if anyone in SOS Full thread is interested, but if you go to this thread here. I just posted bounce and jiggle HDT for SOS Full bodies. You'll have to play around with the mods to see which one works properly for you. One has the effect of Froppy pretty good, but the penis breaks from the body. I used HMP male body for that conversion. I tried to add full body collisions, but you'll have to test it. If anyone can figure out how to add new xml files for HDT SMP you're a hero. I won't be able to work on it anymore for a while since I'll be getting busy again. 

I've also carved out a full body male bounce and jiggle SOS full version, but without the froppy effects. The belly, butt and breasts for the male characters bounce. I don't know how it works, but I know the mod the way I've set it up works fine for SOS Full. You'll have to do some investigating yourself if you want to see how it gets the belly, butt and breasts to jiggle. 

Anyway, if anyone wants to play with SOS full HDT SMP body setup. Check out the thread link. I go into detail on what does what. All the resources you need are there. 

Do I still need to install SOS SE if I want to have a boner / nude sex scenes? Or is this included in the new 1.63 sexlab framework?

Do I also need to install sexlab light too for this?

Appreciate if someone could help. new to adding mods, so many with similar sounding names ! I just want my character to shag NPCs, preferably without clothes on and not in his underwear !

Hello!

I'm trying to get this working with "Slim Male Body for SoS" (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58390/) and Milk Drinker Male Texture (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57952/).
Since those mods are for Oldrim, I have converted the meshes with nifoptimizer and checked the textures through it as well to see if they work.
Meshes got fixed, textures are OK.

Here's my issue:
In-game I get some males walking around completely naked, and with missing schlongs, just now I killed a forsworn, who according to console had no armor, but armor was visible and when I took his briar heart the chest didn't break properly and his armor disappear leaving him naked, without schlong...
The normal males that I strip, all have schlongs.

What's causing these problems? I'm guessing it's SoS, cause I can't see the other two mods causing this, but if they are, please tell me what's wrong.

15 hours ago, Bubbo16 said:

And the body sliders? i want a customization like the oldrim one

That .esp is an empty placeholder anyway.  If it is there, all you see is a greyed out word "SOSRacemenu" without any ability to change size.  

Hello!

I'm trying to get this working with "Slim Male Body for SoS" (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58390/) and Milk Drinker Male Texture (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57952/).
Since those mods are for Oldrim, I have converted the meshes with nifoptimizer and checked the textures through it as well to see if they work.
Meshes got fixed, textures are OK.

Here's my issue:
In-game I get some males walking around completely naked, and with missing schlongs, just now I killed a forsworn, who according to console had no armor, but armor was visible and when I took his briar heart the chest didn't break properly and his armor disappear leaving him naked, without schlong...
The normal males that I strip, all have schlongs.

What's causing these problems? I'm guessing it's SoS, cause I can't see the other two mods causing this, but if they are, please tell me what's wrong.

I am trying to understand what you wrote.  "Males walking around naked", there is definitely some other mods out there that replace their existing armor with a nude male mesh.  Either that or they are really naked, and you did not install SOS correctly.  But the question remains, why are these NPCs naked at the first place?

10 hours ago, SpyVsPie said:

Not sure if this is old hat, but Leito's schlongs work great in SE as is and pop right up in the SoS MCM. The human one has some pretty serious texture mismatch with every skin texture I've tried but the beast race schlongs look perfect.

The description says the human meshes and textures are only compatible with the SoS body. This might explain your texture mismatch.

I really don't know if this has been brought up, but with SOS Lite everything worked fine but when I try this no one will get an erection. I was able to get 

to finally work on SSE but not only do males never get an erection; neither does my female character. Any ideas. I can understand maybe it not wanting to work with that mod for my female but can't understand why it will not work with all other males.

20 hours ago, Jody88 said:

I really don't know if this has been brought up, but with SOS Lite everything worked fine but when I try this no one will get an erection. I was able to get 

to finally work on SSE but not only do males never get an erection; neither does my female character. Any ideas. I can understand maybe it not wanting to work with that mod for my female but can't understand why it will not work with all other males.

I think you have misunderstood a few things.  There are a few differences between SOS versions people need to know:
1. Vanilla (no SOS): the crotch is empty.
2. SOS Lite: like Vanilla body, with a hole at the crotch, an added SOS as part of the body mesh. Everyone gets exactly the same SOS.
3. SOS Full: like Vanilla body with a hole at the crotch.  SOS is an armor piece to be mounted onto the body separately (not part of the body mesh). This SOS can be interchangeable.

Both 2 and 3 respond to certain scripts that call for Erection.  That PgUp PgDown buttons work miraculously with OSex to help with the alignment.  There is an Erection spell that invokes the script to go from zero erection to full erection (animated, not just a jump).  

If you use both SOS Lite and Full together, you will have double SOS on the male body.  I tried it.  If you use SOS Lite, and install that SOS- High Poly Futanari, it doesn't work, because SOS Lite has no way to use this "armor piece" like SOS Full with MCM Menu.  You can still use the equipable SOS like a strap-on.  Which means it has to be worn on, manually, each and every time.  In order to take full advantage of that Futanari SOS, you need SOS Full.  

Btw, although it works, that mod is not made for SSE.  I opened it in CK to resave it to get form 44.  It works for me, but I honestly don't know if it may give me trouble later on.  

4 hours ago, myhouseatl said:

I have found another mod that hates SOS.  The People of Skyrim.  Whenever I try to enter Markarth with these two, I get a CTD.

I really do not understand any mod can "hate" SOS.  Well, depending on which SOS you have.  SOS Lite replaces Vanilla body mesh with its custom body mesh, kinda like how CBBE works.  I believe SOS Lite works without the .esp.  You still have a SOS for every guy out there (when naked), floppy if you have CBP. You just lose all the scripts/spells that can animate the SOS.  

SOS Full is actually ... simpler.  It can literately attach the SOS to any body mesh, compatible with SOS or not.  I can't guarantee if texture will play nice though (aesthetic concern).  Yes, SOS full has its own body with a hole in the crotch.  But you can still attach a SOS onto a body without a hole.  The clipping is not that noticeable.  In fact this is how Femboy Reborn mod is doing: attaching an SOS onto a female body (CBBE or UNP, same thing).  Same with any futanari mods.  

All these talks are to say that body modifying mods would not affect SOS beyond aesthetic (texture mismatch, may look horrible).  

Maybe use Resaver to clean some orphaned active scripts?

1 hour ago, tomomi1922 said:

I really do not understand any mod can "hate" SOS.  Well, depending on which SOS you have.  SOS Lite replaces Vanilla body mesh with its custom body mesh, kinda like how CBBE works.  I believe SOS Lite works without the .esp.  You still have a SOS for every guy out there (when naked), floppy if you have CBP. You just lose all the scripts/spells that can animate the SOS.  

SOS Full is actually ... simpler.  It can literately attach the SOS to any body mesh, compatible with SOS or not.  I can't guarantee if texture will play nice though (aesthetic concern).  Yes, SOS full has its own body with a hole in the crotch.  But you can still attach a SOS onto a body without a hole.  The clipping is not that noticeable.  In fact this is how Femboy Reborn mod is doing: attaching an SOS onto a female body (CBBE or UNP, same thing).  Same with any futanari mods.  

All these talks are to say that body modifying mods would not affect SOS beyond aesthetic (texture mismatch, may look horrible).  

Maybe use Resaver to clean some orphaned active scripts?

What I am saying, when I say hate, is if SOS Full is loaded with this mod, game CTD's.  AHO, People of Skyrim are examples of this.  For whatever reason, these mods are not compatible with SOS Full.  I will try lite and see.  Can lite work with SexLabAroused?