Finally found a workaround: Install the 'SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim with PapyrusUtil & SexLab Tweaks (20230822)' from https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10316-osmelmc-mod-tweaks/, then delete the dll file altogether from '\data\SKSE\Plugins' in your game folder, and it FINALLY works.

46 minutes ago, UsernameTaken666 said:

Shitty coding? You code? Sure you do, then you can fix it yourself.

I'm no coding expert, but I know that if something ain't working, it's shit. The dll ain't working, then the coding of the dll can only be one thing, can't it?

And while I'm no coding expert, I can apparently solve a problem that multiple people are affected by since the latest game update without knowing all that stuff. I believe it is better trying to solve problems, using whatever knowledge you have, than criticizing random people online without actually contributing anything. You know.

Is there a mod setting in SOS (or a sub-mod) that allows for the 'schlong' to be perma-erect for the player? Or to make the erect state the default state? Or possibly make the erect spell last for much, much longer than 2 min? Not asking for realism, so no need to point that out, and thanks for the help!

1 hour ago, D4v3D4v3 said:

Is there a mod setting in SOS (or a sub-mod) that allows for the 'schlong' to be perma-erect for the player? Or to make the erect state the default state? Or possibly make the erect spell last for much, much longer than 2 min? Not asking for realism, so no need to point that out, and thanks for the help!

Not in SoS, but most likely another mod out there

5 hours ago, D4v3D4v3 said:

Press Shift + PageUp. This will allow one to toggle the erect state for as long as a play session lasts.

16 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Wouldn't you have to repeat that every time you had sex?

Yes but if one just wants it for aesthetic purposes, it is permanent for those intents. All one has to do is press those two buttons again after a sex scene so one would hardly notice the downtime. 

On 10/31/2023 at 11:22 PM, CavemanDonk said:

yeah i cannot get this to work. says the dll is missing or old. any idea on an alternative or when this will be updated?

On 11/3/2023 at 9:21 PM, Disgraced Angel said:

Hey, i tried installing SoS, but i get the .DLL not found. It says found -1, expected 300004. What does that mean i have reinstalled loads and even gotten the SoS Ae version and replaced the DLL, but no use! Thanks for any help.

See my post above. Functional workaround still as of now. I don't claim any credits for making the mod that fixes everything, only for finding the workaround (since no one else apparently knew how to do it, I had to).

Since obviously a lot of people has this problem (apparently, the last update to AE broke SoS), perhaps someone should make a more permanent note or post of this workaround, so it is easier for people to find (or, you know, alternatively fix the broken dll)?

I have a question regarding the HDT-SMP version; what's the logic in getting it? What is the physics for?

Also, is the installation path still "broken" or has it been updated?

Second, just using regular SOS with HIMBO body (not sure if relevant) but the balls are always stiff in many, but not all, animations, they don't swing. Any ideas why? Using SSE.

Edited by Splintered_Lizard
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2023 at 3:46 AM, jonny2369 said:

Finally found a workaround: Install the 'SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim with PapyrusUtil & SexLab Tweaks (20230822)' from https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10316-osmelmc-mod-tweaks/, then delete the dll file altogether from '\data\SKSE\Plugins' in your game folder, and it FINALLY works.

I'm no coding expert, but I know that if something ain't working, it's shit. The dll ain't working, then the coding of the dll can only be one thing, can't it?

And while I'm no coding expert, I can apparently solve a problem that multiple people are affected by since the latest game update without knowing all that stuff. I believe it is better trying to solve problems, using whatever knowledge you have, than criticizing random people online without actually contributing anything. You know.

woo hoo i have a cock  thank you

On 10/29/2023 at 7:46 AM, jonny2369 said:

This totally worked for me.

On 10/29/2023 at 2:46 AM, jonny2369 said:

so I did this and the SoS error is gone.... but now i'm getting an error saying that PapyrusUtil.dll was "not found or the installed version is too old Found0, expected 41." I only get this error with the tweaks mod installed... anyone got any ideas?

*edit* after some poking around i found 

after downloading the "SchlongsOfSkyrim_1_1_5-DLL-1_6_640" file and replacing the SoS .dll it loaded without the missing SoS.DLL warning or the papyrus warning

Edited by SparkleWoof
found a fix
18 hours ago, liquidsteel said:

so i finally  got my schlong to work, but now it keeps gettin bigger and bigger everytime i use it,  i started with a normal size but before i knew it it was an ankle dragger. keep going into racemenu and shrinking it but it just grows back. any ideas why?

Suffering from success

On 4/6/2022 at 11:28 PM, f35nick said:

Running SE and having an issue on NPCs while initiating a SL scene - Basically, the NPC's schlong reverts to the default size of 1 when his clothes come off and the schlong gets loaded to slot 52.

I recall back in the LE days that someone discovered it had to do with the timing in the SOS load script - basically, it ran too fast aka, before it read the MCM's size, so defaulted to 1. I also recall someone uploaded a script fix to delay the load a few milliseconds. I recall using it and never had the problem again.

Sadly, I can't recall where I found it and all my lame google search attempts can't find it.

Anyone here know where I can get my hands on it, and whether it works for SE as well?

I got the exactly same issue here, Do u get it work finally? much thx if u can share the solution!

On 11/27/2023 at 10:22 AM, lancelot6king said:

I got the exactly same issue here, Do u get it work finally? much thx if u can share the solution!

well i downloaded a preset of a male called marco and all of a sudden i had a normal dick, after a few days just for shits and giggles i changed presets also with a hi poly head and my dick dissapeared again. let ya know if it fixes again