I use Tempered Skins for Males sos light version - 2 files. I also use these mods - XP32MSSE, Immersive Equipement Displays. 

If I overwrite skeleton.nif from XP32MSSE with the one from Tempered Skins for Males SoS works without problems. But then IED mod displays notification - skeleton not detected.

If I overwrite skeleton.nif from SoS with the one from XP32MSSE, then IED works fine but SoS not exactly - seams and gaps between foot meshes/body meshes.

Any solution for this to have both mods working?

BTW, CBPC Equipement Physics mod also not working if SOS skeleton.nif takes priority.

Edited by jbpl
On 8/7/2023 at 7:35 PM, edouard59 said:

I installed SOS for AE, it loads before XP32MSSE but schlongs aren't showing i don't know really why :/

Disable/uncheck the schlongs (not the main esm and esp), load game then make a new save and exit. Re-enable the schlongs and load that save.. They should register.

• 2 weeks later...

Out of nowhere I'm running into a things where, despite having a working schlong, and many npcs also having schlongs... most npcs don't get schlongified and get the underwear. I can go into MCM and give them a schlong, but I'd really like that to be automatic like it was before. Been hunting around for the cause but I'm really at a loss.

EDIT: I fixed it. Was using Vortex and told it to do the wrong thing by mistake and the DLL was swapped.

Edited by Satyrfey
On 7/13/2023 at 1:25 AM, augustyoung said:

SOS penis bends to the right/left when it's flaccid issue?

Solution: open CBBE 3BA /SKSE/Plugins/CBPConfig_SOS.txt
Set this: 

SOS01.gravityBias 0.01
SOS02.gravityBias 0.01
SOS03.gravityBias 0.01
SOS04.gravityBias 0.01
SOS05.gravityBias 0.01
SOS06.gravityBias 0.01

to this: 

SOS01.gravityBias 0.0
SOS02.gravityBias 0.0
SOS03.gravityBias 0.0
SOS04.gravityBias 0.0
SOS05.gravityBias 0.0
SOS06.gravityBias 0.0

15 hours ago, duotbous said:

Solution: open CBBE 3BA /SKSE/Plugins/CBPConfig_SOS.txt
Set this: 

SOS01.gravityBias 0.01
SOS02.gravityBias 0.01
SOS03.gravityBias 0.01
SOS04.gravityBias 0.01
SOS05.gravityBias 0.01
SOS06.gravityBias 0.01

to this: 

SOS01.gravityBias 0.0
SOS02.gravityBias 0.0
SOS03.gravityBias 0.0
SOS04.gravityBias 0.0
SOS05.gravityBias 0.0
SOS06.gravityBias 0.0

what about balls clipping through the dick? i have this issue with 3ba and cant manage to fix it

11 hours ago, destinyfate said:

Hi. Please let us know when you have a stable version. I'm not an unpaid beta tester and don't want to invest a lot of time trying to figure out where to put what. That's what Vortex is for. Thanks anyhow for your time and effort into this.

I guess you'll be waiting forever then, because plenty of people have used this version before with no issue. This version of the mod is for 1.5.97... if you want versions that support 1.6.353, 1.6.640 or GOG, then you can look this post. You still need this mod, but you would want to replace the .dll with the updated ones.

16 hours ago, Connector196 said:

I guess you'll be waiting forever then, because plenty of people have used this version before with no issue. This version of the mod is for 1.5.97... if you want versions that support 1.6.353, 1.6.640 or GOG, then you can look this post. You still need this mod, but you would want to replace the .dll with the updated ones.

Then I guess I'll just wait forever. If I wanted a different version, I would have chosen it. Thanks for your worthless, nasty sarcasm. It was singularly unhelpful.

On 8/29/2023 at 9:18 AM, destinyfate said:

Then I guess I'll just wait forever. If I wanted a different version, I would have chosen it. Thanks for your worthless, nasty sarcasm. It was singularly unhelpful.

Your welcome.  He gave you where to look when you asked for help. Some people are just ungrateful smh. 

Edited by Dragneel013
On 8/28/2023 at 4:50 PM, Connector196 said:

Thanks, that worked perfectly for me. Dunno why the other guy is having trouble. Takes a few seconds of reading.

im having an issue with the same plugins are being applied to both male and female. when i go into mcm to plugin the gender options is greyed out and wont let me change it. its the same with all the sos plugins. i have some male npcs with female pubs and a hole where schlong should be.  im playing skyrim vr.  

Edited by Kryp67
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi there, I´m playing 1.5.97, and everything was going ok (played smooth for hours!) , but suddenly:

CTD when loading...

load order:

schlongs se

schlong hdt

sos osmel

sos uncloacked

netscript crash log:

Possible relevant objects (6)
{
  [  42]    BSTriShape(Name: null)
  [  46]    NiBillboardNode(Name: null)
  [  47]    BSParticleShaderProperty(Name: null)
  [  54]    TESWeather(FormId: 0010A23D, File: `NAT-ENB.esp <- Update.esm <- Skyrim.esm`)
  [ 163]    TESObjectBOOK(Name: `Bounty`, FormId: 00095129, File: `Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp <- Skyrim.esm`)
  [ 163]    TESObjectREFR(FormId: FF000A35, BaseForm: TESObjectBOOK(Name: `Bounty`, FormId: 00095129, File: `Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp <- Skyrim.esm`))
}

Probable callstack
{
  [0]   0x7FFD86F5F1F9     (SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll+F1F9)    
  [1]   0x2C 

Tried reinstaling each one separatelly (tested each one without the others)  but still ctd...

Any clue?

okay, hold the phone. the original mod has an ini file NOT a dll. so how the hell is this a replacement as explicitly stated in the mod's description???

edit: i reinstalled this mod and now i have both dll plus ini.  i wonder why i was missing the DLL?

Edited by majorfreak
On 3/4/2018 at 6:58 PM, galgaroth said:

DLL is missing or reported to be the wrong version: mismatch between SKSE64 and SoS SE; see the requirements at the top of the page

I'm running skse64 2.2.3 and still getting this message. Can i just ignore it and play normally? I'd love to get it fixed since its annoying getting this error everytime i load the game.