On 10/5/2023 at 7:39 PM, Agnot said:

hi there, I´m playing 1.5.97, and everything was going ok (played smooth for hours!) , but suddenly:

CTD when loading...

load order:

schlongs se

schlong hdt

sos osmel

sos uncloacked

netscript crash log:

Possible relevant objects (6)
{
  [  42]    BSTriShape(Name: null)
  [  46]    NiBillboardNode(Name: null)
  [  47]    BSParticleShaderProperty(Name: null)
  [  54]    TESWeather(FormId: 0010A23D, File: `NAT-ENB.esp <- Update.esm <- Skyrim.esm`)
  [ 163]    TESObjectBOOK(Name: `Bounty`, FormId: 00095129, File: `Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp <- Skyrim.esm`)
  [ 163]    TESObjectREFR(FormId: FF000A35, BaseForm: TESObjectBOOK(Name: `Bounty`, FormId: 00095129, File: `Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp <- Skyrim.esm`))
}

Probable callstack
{
  [0]   0x7FFD86F5F1F9     (SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll+F1F9)    
  [1]   0x2C 

Tried reinstaling each one separatelly (tested each one without the others)  but still ctd...

Any clue?

i have the same problem i dont know why

18 hours ago, Feracitus said:

I'm running skse64 2.2.3 and still getting this message. Can i just ignore it and play normally? I'd love to get it fixed since its annoying getting this error everytime i load the game.

no u cant by using the wrong version. this one is the SE version. SKSE 2.2.3 is for AE. if u r using AE refer to this mod 

and read mod pages more carefully and completely in the future. at the very bottom on the description page theres the note for using the mod above for AE

Edited by Saphiira
On 1/20/2019 at 11:59 PM, skyfrost077 said:

SOS is a naked body mesh, and textures all in one... I would ask if you have added any body texture mods since installing SOS that may be overriding the textures...if you have a dong, you have the schlong...you said you have the dong but weird textures? Make sure your latest texture is SOS compatible, I had the same thing with the "Hoth" companion...he had the junk but it was shadowed.

Were you able to fix Hoth? I'm looking to fix him specifically. SOS seems to work elsewhere in the game.

39 minutes ago, anymous123 said:

anyone know how to get this mod working on SE? i seem to have fixed the missing dll error somehow but now i'm getting the papyrusutil error.... you'd think after all this time with such a finnicky mod, someone would've made a new one for penises

Are you on SE (1.5.97 SKSE)? Or AE (any later version of SKSE).

Different problems/solutions depending on the version. Also different versions of SoS required depending on your Skyrim version

Hello, I used this mod before on my old PC and it worked perfectly fine, I have switched PCs and installed all the mods I had again, however this time around I can't seem to get it to work. Even though it is installed and enabled It doesn't show up on the mod menu in game and the vanilla loin clothes remain for male characters. Can anybody help me ?

I am using best of both worlds 1.5.97.0

Edited by halos23
1 hour ago, D4v3D4v3 said:

Hope this is not a stupid question, but is there is good mod for a male armor (full plate or similar) that covers legs and behind but with the "schlong" fully exposed (either on LL or Nexus, and works with this mod/SOS)? Thanks!

Have you tried the option in the MCM to make the armor revealing?

2 hours ago, Jessmari said:

You don't "Make" the armor revealing, but "TAG" it as revealing, so that SOS works it's magic even if armor is worn. For revealing armor there are lots and lots of options here and on the Nexus.

3 hours ago, Jessmari said:

52 minutes ago, aragonit said:

You don't "Make" the armor revealing, but "TAG" it as revealing, so that SOS works it's magic even if armor is worn. For revealing armor there are lots and lots of options here and on the Nexus.

Thanks for both the replies! Any suggestions on specific mods (since the only ones I have seen on LL and Nexus makes the guy butt-naked from waist down, and I am looking for something that is fully armored, with just the "spear" sticking out and ready to go)?

alright, finally coming here for help with a persistent issue i've been having. first and foremost, i'm playing Enderal Special Edition. This is a total conversion mod for Skyrim SE. Most SSE mods work with it - I'm currently running it with 83 active mods, most of which are regular old SSE mods and not Enderal-specific. i'm having a problem with SOS where ONLY ONE CHARACTER has a hole where his schlong should be. everyone else has schlongs that look and function just fine. there are 2 romanceable companions in this game and the schlongless man in question is one of them. i THINK it's because he's classified as a custom race. i've poked around in creation kit and SSEEdit and i can't seem to find a solution. i found the file for the race he uses and it's using the normal male skeleton so i'm not sure what the problem is. i do have XPMSE and my load order is correct - like i said, every single other male character is schlonging it up. i know this is a unique case but id rather not go into any Enderal-specific spaces and ask about this because lol, penis mods. even if anyone isn't familiar with Enderal, if you have any ideas on how i can solve this, it would be greatly greatly appreciated. and let me know if any screenshots of anything in game or in SSEEdit would be helpful. thanks!

Installed this mod a little while ago for SE/AE, but still cannot get it to work, despite following the instructions in the last couple of pages in this thread (broken dll, causing the game to stop working the moment you start a new game or load a new location, plus loads of warnings from SKSE64). I have downloaded the newest dll posted a few posts above, and followed the instructions of the textfile of the guy claiming to have a workaround a few days ago, but still no luck. Anyone here knows of anything that actually works to fix the broken dll, or an alternative mod for SOS (that does not also have a broken dll)? Thanks.

On 10/21/2023 at 11:49 PM, D4v3D4v3 said:

Thanks for both the replies! Any suggestions on specific mods (since the only ones I have seen on LL and Nexus makes the guy butt-naked from waist down, and I am looking for something that is fully armored, with just the "spear" sticking out and ready to go)?

Just go to the nexus and search for revealing armor.

On 10/22/2023 at 8:50 PM, jonny2369 said:

Installed this mod a little while ago for SE/AE, but still cannot get it to work, despite following the instructions in the last couple of pages in this thread (broken dll, causing the game to stop working the moment you start a new game or load a new location, plus loads of warnings from SKSE64). I have downloaded the newest dll posted a few posts above, and followed the instructions of the textfile of the guy claiming to have a workaround a few days ago, but still no luck. Anyone here knows of anything that actually works to fix the broken dll, or an alternative mod for SOS (that does not also have a broken dll)? Thanks.

Still not managed to get any workaround on the faulty dll. In-game error message keeps saying:

SOS Warning!

SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll not found, or the installed version is too old.

Found -1, expected 300004.

Please exit game and reinstall SOS

(OK)

Have tried to reinstall, replace faulty dll with newer one from this tread (above on this page), and various workarounds suggested in text document also provided a few posts prior in this thread. Nothing works. Help please? Or an alternative that can also be used with SexLab?

20 hours ago, jonny2369 said:

Still not managed to get any workaround on the faulty dll. In-game error message keeps saying:

SOS Warning!

SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll not found, or the installed version is too old.

Found -1, expected 300004.

Please exit game and reinstall SOS

(OK)

Have tried to reinstall, replace faulty dll with newer one from this tread (above on this page), and various workarounds suggested in text document also provided a few posts prior in this thread. Nothing works. Help please? Or an alternative that can also be used with SexLab?

I downloaded the 1_6_640 DLL version from this post...

and, it works again. Tho, I had to start a new game as none of my older saves would work. Yet I dont know if this is me loading those saves with the broken DLL bug before, or just in general a thing.

You said you had tried everything so far, so I guess this too. Just wanted to note that I was about to give up as well, one last time going back a few more "pages" in this thread and found that.

So in the end, I hope you will find a solution, and if my link was indeed already tried, sorry for wasting your time.

4 hours ago, Rattatonga said:

I downloaded the 1_6_640 DLL version from this post...

and, it works again. Tho, I had to start a new game as none of my older saves would work. Yet I dont know if this is me loading those saves with the broken DLL bug before, or just in general a thing.

You said you had tried everything so far, so I guess this too. Just wanted to note that I was about to give up as well, one last time going back a few more "pages" in this thread and found that.

So in the end, I hope you will find a solution, and if my link was indeed already tried, sorry for wasting your time.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I can't understand why it just won't work. I have tried installing new/alternative dlls (from this thread, from here:

which should be the official SOS update for AE), and I keep getting the same error message. I have also tried reinstalling SOS using 1_6_640 (same as you used above). I'll keep trying, perhaps it's just a question of eventually getting lucky.

The one thing I have not tried, well, I have reinstalled this mod, and I have reinstalled the various dlls, but if someone would be nice enough to compile this mod with the newest/correct AE dll, then I could try to reinstall everything at the same time (rather than one after another). Perhaps that might work? If there is a kind enough soul to get everything together into a single zip/rar/7z file, then I could give it a go...

Edited by jonny2369

Update: Unpacked all files, added new dll (from link in my previous post), repacked into new zip, reinstalled, and so far no error message. TBC if it actually works in-game, but promising...

Will be back if it doesn't work (or crashes), but otherwise good advice if someone else has same problem as me...

On 10/21/2023 at 8:56 PM, aragonit said:

On Nexus idk. There's only a few and they're for old ugly bodies besides the few bimbo refits. go vector plexus for the skimpy stuff. You'll wanna bring the AE DLL from here to use with SAM however, and I'm not sure which version is best as they have light and other variants

Why are we looking for fixes again btw? Hasn't sos  been updated for almost a year?

I can't make this SOS Full version work. My game keep crashing when I launch it. I'm using a 1.5.97 version of skyrim.

I followed eveything and even had that DLL is missing pop up. dropped a dll from this mod:
Schlongs of Skyrim DLL for AE 

the 1.5.97 patch but crash on game launch.

I had SOS working fine, but had to setup my mods anew, I took the same settings, but now I only get the non-nude version.
Does anyone know why? This problem doesn't seem to be unique to me, but I haven't been able to find a solution yet.

On 10/24/2023 at 11:50 PM, jonny2369 said:

Update: Unpacked all files, added new dll (from link in my previous post), repacked into new zip, reinstalled, and so far no error message. TBC if it actually works in-game, but promising...

Will be back if it doesn't work (or crashes), but otherwise good advice if someone else has same problem as me...

Update: When doing this, the game started fine, but it turned out SOS failed to actually start. No schlongs in game. Ugh.

On 10/27/2023 at 8:55 PM, Caspicious said:

I can't make this SOS Full version work. My game keep crashing when I launch it. I'm using a 1.5.97 version of skyrim.

I followed eveything and even had that DLL is missing pop up. dropped a dll from this mod:
Schlongs of Skyrim DLL for AE 

the 1.5.97 patch but crash on game launch.

Yeah, this is exactly what kept happening to me as well (see above). I tried same as well.

17 hours ago, RAIC said:

I had SOS working fine, but had to setup my mods anew, I took the same settings, but now I only get the non-nude version.
Does anyone know why? This problem doesn't seem to be unique to me, but I haven't been able to find a solution yet.

And same here as well. Now my game launches, but I get vanilla underwear male model.

Is there genuinely no one who is able to fix this, or is there no alternative mod without this shitty coding? Perhaps just a mesh/graphics mod for an equippable schlong to be used when doing sex scenes?

51 minutes ago, jonny2369 said:

Update: When doing this, the game started fine, but it turned out SOS failed to actually start. No schlongs in game. Ugh.

Yeah, this is exactly what kept happening to me as well (see above). I tried same as well.

And same here as well. Now my game launches, but I get vanilla underwear male model.

Is there genuinely no one who is able to fix this, or is there no alternative mod without this shitty coding? Perhaps just a mesh/graphics mod for an equippable schlong to be used when doing sex scenes?

Shitty coding? You code? Sure you do, then you can fix it yourself.