16 hours ago, Erstam said:

Try this out:

SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 4 (UPDATE).7z 61.39 kB · 126 downloads

Revealing armors that have the keyword always worked for me. However, I have made a small change to the armor updating function that might fix your problem (or not...)

Also fixed clipping when new concealing armors are equipped for the first time.

Does not work.

Probably the problem is that you are taking SOS_Revealing from your mod. by FormID.

And before it was checked by name. Those. I could create a Keyword with the name SOS_Revealing and it worked.

Probably it is necessary to use a bunch when checking

keyw = Keyword.GetKeyword(ss)
 if keyw && Armor.HasKeyword(keyw) 

where ss = "SOS_Revealing"

3 hours ago, feodor.icon said:

Does not work.

Probably the problem is that you are taking SOS_Revealing from your mod. by FormID.

And before it was checked by name. Those. I could create a Keyword with the name SOS_Revealing and it worked.

Probably it is necessary to use a bunch when checking

keyw = Keyword.GetKeyword(ss)
 if keyw && Armor.HasKeyword(keyw) 

where ss = "SOS_Revealing"

Nope, it wasn't checked by name before. It only checks for the actual keyword form defined in Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm. It was like that in the original scripts as well. If an SOS addon uses a keyword of its own with the same name, then it's doing it wrong, and the author has to fix it.

Anyway, al of this is moot now. Everyone head over there: ?

3 hours ago, Erstam said:

Nope, it wasn't checked by name before. It only checks for the actual keyword form defined in Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm. It was like that in the original scripts as well. If an SOS addon uses a keyword of its own with the same name, then it's doing it wrong, and the author has to fix it.

Anyway, al of this is moot now. Everyone head over there: ?

how do I install this? Do I unistall your BETA fix version or overwrite?

3 minutes ago, mikepros said:

how do I install this? Do I unistall your BETA fix version or overwrite?

Uninstall my beta and reinstall the original SOS for SE. Then replace SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll with the one from SOS AE page. Choose the one that fits the capabilities of your CPU.

I cant get these to work. I use vortex and all is well except i get warning labels that dll is missing even if i extract these files and replace them in the folders and repackage them.

Also i get the men wear only speedos and if i only install SOS AE then they have loin cloths like normal game. I've tried also just add the dll file as a mod and making sure its under SOS SE but nothing works. Downloaded SOS Papyrus but still nothing. 

5 minutes ago, anaalimies1 said:

I cant get these to work. I use vortex and all is well except i get warning labels that dll is missing even if i extract these files and replace them in the folders and repackage them.

Also i get the men wear only speedos and if i only install SOS AE then they have loin cloths like normal game. I've tried also just add the dll file as a mod and making sure its under SOS SE but nothing works. Downloaded SOS Papyrus but still nothing. 

Make sure XPMSSE skeleton isn't being overwritten by any body mods. It should always load last, after any male or female body replacers, like CBBE and SoS, including any other male skins.

15 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

Make sure XPMSSE skeleton isn't being overwritten by any body mods. It should always load last, after any male or female body replacers, like CBBE and SoS, including any other male skins.

It shouldnt be the problem, unless i should be able to see XPMSSE in the plugins section in Vortex. I dont see that so i cannot change the load order.

1 hour ago, anaalimies1 said:

It shouldnt be the problem, unless i should be able to see XPMSSE in the plugins section in Vortex. I dont see that so i cannot change the load order.

Well, yes....you most certainly should see XPMSSE in plugins. If you don't see it, then something is seriously wrong, or you don't actually have it installed.

Just an idea of load order in my Vortex:

SOS Core.esp is #15
3BBB.esp                 #35

CBBE.esp                  #49

SoS Smurf Average *78

XPMSE.esp             #99

There's male and female skins that load before it as well. Vortex sorted all the mods I have without having to manually sort them. LOOT is built-in. I've never had AutoSort off.

So I'm having an issue, SOS for some reason decided to disable its esps, causing all males to lose their schlongs. I've re-installed SOS but now I can't get the mcm to appear or re-schlong any actors. I tried testing with a new game and it seems to work fine.

I've tried resetting the MCM and re-re-installing SOS, but can't get it working

For reference, I haven't updated the game, still using the pre-AE version of Skyrim SE

Edited by MGUnkown

I tried Beta 4 and a weird underwear pops up and doesnt seem like I can do anything with the "member" once it does go away.  Its not the vanilla underwear either.  Almost looks like it has patches of black and white.  Also looks like a woman's shaped underwear.  Doesnt look like I could move around the scene and see it from different angles either.  Went back to Beta 3 and it works better.  No weird underwear and "member" works.  Can move it up and down and can move around as the scene is going on too.  Im using AE with the 4 free mods.  Not interested in buying that other stuff.

MGUnknown...I actually had to do this once and it worked.  I just saw another person post it in another forum.

you need to enable /install sexlab : in third view ( not first person view  )  you open MCM  , select sexlab and select install

quit MCM and wait a little .

Not sure if that will fix it or not.

27 minutes ago, kansas72 said:

Chuckseven1...What is the difference between the Betas and yours? 

Chuckseven1's DLL is a replacement for the pre-AE DLL and works with Skyrim version 1.6.323. Use galgaroth's original SOS version and replace the DLL with the new one. As I could see, it works great. Mine was just a stopgap solution - Chuck's is the real deal. ?

Edited by Erstam
1 hour ago, kansas72 said:

MGUnknown...I actually had to do this once and it worked.  I just saw another person post it in another forum.

you need to enable /install sexlab : in third view ( not first person view  )  you open MCM  , select sexlab and select install

quit MCM and wait a little .

Not sure if that will fix it or not.

No luck there, unfortunately

On 11/23/2021 at 7:11 AM, monty359 said:

Great work with the patch.

If you have time for that, could you take a look at the SLSparateOrgasmSE mod. It has a speed control plugin dll, no one was able to recompile it for SE. Maybe it is possible to make here a patch like for SOS.

Thanks anyway.

cheers

Ack... it says the updated SoS he worked on isn't there anymore??  Wah happen?  >.<  

If you are using AE, you can use either use Beta 3 ( I had issues with Beta 4) or use SOS AE.  I just used SOS AE for the first time.  Seems fine.  Not sure where you can change sizes though.  Plus, color of "member" seemed off.  Will have to try a few more times to make sure.  Could have been the darkness, but "member" seemed brighter than skin.  Appears the SOS AE will be the way to go.  I would try that first.  The SOS AE is still downloadable.

Now my game just sits their with the picture going in and out on load up screen.  The messages in corner keep changing with music playing.  When I loaded saved game I had been playing or a brand new game...save it and then go back in, it doesnt matter, it sticks to that screen.  I did take out the SOS.dll and replace with Erstams SOS.dll and it loaded, but then I dont have the 3 different sizes and get that error message.  Any ideas?  No new mods were added cos I want to make sure this works.  Ran it at least 3 times with same results.

Edited by kansas72