4 hours ago, SadEyes said:

Plugins are checked before loading starts. I see there is a difference between plugin dll's that cause exceptions and those that are simply set aside but don't create exceptions.

I know these two dll's come from mods that are not updated for AE, but I've kept them my load order :

checking plugin Fuz Ro D'oh.dll
   plugin Fuz Ro D'oh.dll (00000000  00000000) no version data 0 (handle 0)
   checking plugin hdtSMP64.dll
   plugin hdtSMP64.dll (00000000  00000000) no version data 0 (handle 0)

These do not load, but it doesn't seem to impact ther game. In fact, I have breast bounce from HDT SMP, and it still seems to work ?  The other dll's load correctly...the ones with "no version data" are just disregarded. Is it better to un-install those mods ?

disable fuz ro doh and hdtsmp. 

12 minutes ago, PippinTom said:

both DLLs are incompatible with AE... isn't that obvious?

check status https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-se-compatibility-tracking-dec-5-6744-se-16323-skse-213-almost-halfway-there/

There is a difference between being incompatible and 'not updated for AE'. The former will cause no-load, exceptions, crashes, CTDs and so on. The latter may have reduced functionality or no functionality, but cause no game breaking issues. Lots of people got the update and are still playing modded Skyrim with "outdated" plugins, perhaps without even being aware of it.

A good example is RaceMenu...before expired posted his preliminary update, lots of people (me included), played on but had reduced functionality from RM. Neither Fuz Roh D'oh nor HDT SMP are causing any serious issues, for me at least.

The dll format has changed. The old plugins had two functions query and load - query was replaced with a static object that just exposes values.

Merging the query into the load function without the version code is enough to get it working provided you update any addresses used or switch to using the address library mod.

I've compiled a fuzrodoh but as my skyrim AE is crashing at startup as soon as it starts playing the main menu sounds. I'm unable to test it further than checking that it loads. I think I've got an imcompatible mod loaded as removing all the skse ones still results in a ctd.

Edited by pugwash99
3 minutes ago, pugwash99 said:

From what I see, the dll format has changed. The old plugins had two functions query and load - query was replaced with a static object that just exposes values.

Merging the query into the load function without the version code is enough to get it working.

I've compiled a fuzrodoh but as my skyrim AE is crashing at startup I'm unable to test it further than checking that it loads. I think I've got an imcompatible mod loaded as removing all the skse ones still results in a ctd.

I'm willing to test.

On 11/20/2021 at 1:35 PM, 4nk8r said:

That's a pretty subtle seam, all things considered.  When you 1st mentioned it I was expecting you to show me a visible air-gap between meshes.

If you're determined to find the source, I suggest you remove all of your male replacers, both mesh and texture replacers...everything except those that come with SOS.  Maybe even reinstall SOS just to make sure that is the only thing you have installed for both meshes and textures and nothing has overwritten it.

Once that looks OK in game, reinstall the one male replacer (mesh and/or texture), and check again.  If the problem comes back it is either an issue native to the replacer itself (texture/mesh/both) or you still may have loose files lingering that are used by the replacer.  If the replacer includes a plugin file, this could be what is going wrong.  That will require xedit and examining the plugin files to see if they have their own mesh or texture paths defined.

Thank you for the quick response! Sorry I haven't had that much free time to devote to modding the last few weeks. I will definitely try your suggestions, by all male replacers, does that include COR( Charmers of the Reach)?

On 11/20/2021 at 1:35 PM, 4nk8r said:

That's a pretty subtle seam, all things considered.  When you 1st mentioned it I was expecting you to show me a visible air-gap between meshes.

If you're determined to find the source, I suggest you remove all of your male replacers, both mesh and texture replacers...everything except those that come with SOS.  Maybe even reinstall SOS just to make sure that is the only thing you have installed for both meshes and textures and nothing has overwritten it.

Once that looks OK in game, reinstall the one male replacer (mesh and/or texture), and check again.  If the problem comes back it is either an issue native to the replacer itself (texture/mesh/both) or you still may have loose files lingering that are used by the replacer.  If the replacer includes a plugin file, this could be what is going wrong.  That will require xedit and examining the plugin files to see if they have their own mesh or texture paths defined.

OK I followed your suggestions and I'm pretty sure I fixed it, well mostly.  Can't even see any discoloration in the front, as far as I can tell at least. However there is slight discoloration on the back of the head, but from my understanding that is normal with SOS and tempered skins. Thank you again for your timely response and help! I really appreciate it!

ScreenShot30.png.0b8c3b4cdcff1f367e791307de09ef65.pngScreenShot31.png.b03667ff044d06a025df83dc74cde5f4.pngScreenShot32.png.850fd4812f36649f4dcbe4033b31c800.pngScreenShot33.png.b86a2d2c00f8719bb183c23f8e3e32b6.pngScreenShot34.png.9812caac82ae830cca3a16f6bd0e694d.pngScreenShot35.png.8881d6568e0a95002298c8d81549f696.png

loadorder.txt modlist.txt

Edited by Ends_and_Memes
On 11/20/2021 at 9:30 PM, Erstam said:

Great news - PapyrusUtil has been updated to Skyrim AE. That means that this version of SOS, which only depends on SKSE and PapyrusUtil, works on the 1.6.318 exe:

SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 4 (UPDATE).7z 61.39 kB · 456 downloads

Some important things first:

1. This is an update to SOS SE and only contains the changed esp and scripts. It's not the full mod. So install the files over your existing SOS installation.
  2. As long as you have a working SKSE and PapyrusUtil (either for AE or older SE versions), you're good to go.
  3. Best remove, hide, or move your SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll. It shouldn't really hurt when it's trying to load, but it will cause warnings in the logs.
  4. I've done no testing on 1.6.318 (I'm running a partially downgraded 1.5.97), but it runs fine on my Skyrim installation, and I'm pretty sure it will also work with the new exe, provided you have installed the requirements. After some testing on 1.6.318 I can confirm that it does work.

So how does this work? I've replaced all the functions from the dll with corresponding functions from PapyrusUtil. It looks like the SOS dll was actually forked from an early version of PapyrusUtil, so many functions are identical.

Other functions are emulated in Papyrus script. Of course that's much slower than native code, but I took a lot of effort in optimizing them. Particularly the function that randomly picks a schlong for new actors, depending on race and MCM probabilities. Now it caches the values in lists according to race and gender. For example, the first time a Nord gets a schlong, the process is still slow, but subsequent Nords are schlongified much faster. The cache is invalidated when you install or remove addons, or enable/disable addons for certain races in the MCM, or change their probabilities.

Further optimizations have been done all over the place. PapyrusUtil functions were often wrapped in multiple layers of convenience functions. I've inlined those where speed does matter. Also fixed some bugs - for instance, when schlongs have been lost (often due to load order changes), the recovery code would run twice.

This version cannot read old exported settings from SOS.json. It's using JsonUtil now (part of PapyrusUtil), and the format is different compared to SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll. But I think it's not a big deal, you can easily export your settings in the new format.

i dont know what im doing wrong, ive tried several things now. the game loads just fine, old saves too, but as soon as i undress it CTD, no matter what i do, and its all when i combine the normal SOS SE and your version, ive even tried the SOS AE thing, which doesnt work at all for me. im not quite sure what im doing wrong. i originally used NMM, but since most help out here is for MO2 or Vortex, im now on MO2 (still not happy about it). any pointers?

On 11/27/2021 at 8:19 AM, Erstam said:

Try this out:

SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 4 (UPDATE).7z 61.39 kB · 213 downloads

Revealing armors that have the keyword always worked for me. However, I have made a small change to the armor updating function that might fix your problem (or not...)

Also fixed clipping when new concealing armors are equipped for the first time.

This is great and should have its own download page!

2 hours ago, SadEyes said:

And so we're probably back to square one...runtime is now 1.6.342 ubless you stop Steam from updating yet again.

Address Library has been updated, but not SKSE, meaning mods with proprietary SKSE-plugins need yet another update.

You just have to wait for me to update my DLL again. No promises as to when I'll get around to it, I have a day job too.

1 hour ago, chuckseven1 said:

You just have to wait for me to update my DLL again. No promises as to when I'll get around to it, I have a day job too.

I'm sure you'll have it fixed before long ! This time I was prepared, and will stay on 323 with my current build till things quieten down and stabilize. Everything mostly works, so why rock the boat... ?

2 hours ago, chuckseven1 said:

Thank you so much for your work in keeping this updated. I'm sure you can imagine my frustration with this new patch. Is there anything I can do to support you as thanks for your work? Take all the time you need. You're doing us all a big favor.

16 minutes ago, TheGreenMage said:

Quick question. Should I expect a CTD if I ignore the warning and play with this current version anyways? Does the broken DLL cause CTD or just make some game functions not work. This update fucked me good.

That's what I get. It seems that will be the case for now.

I would like some help.

I have CBBE (3BBB) and SOS SE installed on a working Skyrim SE install.

Sex scenes/animations work fine with OSEX/OSTIM and the animations line up good. Even physics.

HOWEVER the penis is stiff and does not "fixate" or "adjust" to the vaginas. Making for some clipping issues.

I've seen videos where the penis seems to "stick" to the vagina and making some better movements.

*the penis does get erect and points towards the vagina, but not much else.

Mivel angolul már szinte mindenki leírta a paradigmát én is ezt teszem de nem angolul.

A probléma 1.5.97 játékkörnyezetben azt mutatja, hogy valami zavar van.

SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll   - HIBA / ERROR

méret: 495 616 

kiadási változat: 1.1.4 

* valamiért nem dolgozik az alábbi néhány kiegészítő telepítése után és fontos megjegyezni a telepítések előtt működött:

- Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2a SE.7z
- MoreNastyCritters_v12_6 SE.7z
- Naked Defeat 4-33 SE.7z
- SexLab Approach Redux 2.02 SE.7z
- SexLab Dangerous Nights 2 Mushano.7z
- SexLabAroused SSE Loose Modified by Bakafactory 2020 11 17.7z

A telepítés után : 

1363509399_SkyrimSE2021-12-1418-08-23-84.jpg.cab008e6c99dcb4cf001d7ddf1e1480b.jpg

Viszont és a hiba ellenére a pöcs láthatóan a helyén van de merev

Spoiler

33051889_SkyrimSE2021-12-1418-23-55-87.jpg.8b178ddb6aa816689e0872aa0276d0ee.jpg

Ámde és azonban minden indításnál feldobja a hiba üzenetet...

A legutolsó változat

Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.1.4.rar   35.62 MB / November 22, 2019

Szóval még eltéveszteni sem lehet, mivel másik nincs (a VR kivételével).

Feltételeztem a kompatibilitási gondot valamelyik programmal... azonban a kikapcsolás semmiféle változást nem mutatott.

A javítás sem változtatott : és ennél a programnál a betűk megjelenítése is valamiért problémás...

Spoiler

1685253881_SkyrimSE2021-12-1418-08-33-32.jpg.d1136a0d615b2cd6ca7728cd65c2bebc.jpg

Az újraindítást követően sincs semmi változás : és a betűk megjelenítése is problémás...

A kiegészítőt betölti... de nem regisztrálja. Ennek ellenére... jelen van láthatóan és igaz... merev (első zárt kép)

Ha a program kikapcsolva és / vagy törölve, akkor egy kiherélt burok látható.

Spoiler

1542020643_SkyrimSE2021-12-1418-09-12-33.jpg.7a7b7160fae8a569768fbecabaededb7.jpg

Konklúzió : A fent írt programok egyike vagy akár több, betart ennek a műsornak ....valahogyan.

Aztán eszembe jutott valami és belenéztem a Script kiadásba.

SOS.JPG.8d1f7984ef16df35a7d17e8db2de1668.JPG

Szóval a hiba... láthatóan megvan... 

Nem... ez nem az aminek látszik!  ***  Ez itt a legújabb csomag az 1.1.4 SE változat tartalma!