33 minutes ago, kansas72 said:

Now my game just sits their with the picture going in and out on load up screen.  The messages in corner keep changing with music playing.  When I loaded saved game I had been playing or a brand new game...save it and then go back in, it doesnt matter, it sticks to that screen.  I did take out the SOS.dll and replace with Erstams SOS.dll and it loaded, but then I dont have the 3 different sizes and get that error message.  Any ideas?  No new mods were added cos I want to make sure this works.  Ran it at least 3 times with same results.

Try this dll instead. 

22 hours ago, kansas72 said:

Okay.  Theres a Release, AVX, AVX2 and AVX512 folders.  Which one do we use ?  I did some reading just now.  I have a Ryzen 7 2700x.  Appears Intel is for 512 right now.  Not sure what version 'Release" folder is.

You should select AVX2 for yours. The release folder version of the .DLL doesn't contain AVX instructions so it should work for every processor, but it'll be slower.

Here's a cheat sheet for people when in doubt:

(This list is not exhaustive thorough so certain types of CPUs aren't covered in these blanket statements.

Release Folder .DLL

Intel

Any processor with the Celeron or Pentium Designation should use this .DLL

AMD
Any processor made before 2011 should use this .DLL

AVX Supported CPUs

Intel

Sandy Bridge (2011) and newer CPUs have AVX support
Example: i3 2100
AMD
Bulldozer (2011) and newer CPUs have AVX Support

Example: FX-4170

AVX2 Supported CPUs

Intel
Haswell (2013) and newer CPUs have AVX2 support

Example: i3 4130

AMD
Excavator (2015) and newer CPUs have AVX2 support
Example: Ryzen 3 1200

AVX512 Supported CPUs

Intel

Skylake-X (2017) and newer CPUs have AVX512

Example: i7 7800X or 9800X

Note: AVX512 is exclusive to the high end Skylake-X chips so if you have something less than a 7800X (ie 7700K) or 9800X (ie 9700k) stick to AVX2

Cascade Lake-X has AVX512 support

Example: 10900X

Tiger Lake (2020) has AVX512 support

Example: 11700B

This last part is going to be important for Alder Lake CPUs such as the 12600K
Alder Lake CPUs support AVX512 but the feature is disabled by default to support the use of Intel's new feature: E-Cores.

You might be able to go into the BIOS and enable AVX512 but doing so would disable the E-Cores.
Your best bet if you have an Alder Lake CPU is to just use the AVX2 version of the .DLL instead.

AMD
AMD doesn't support AVX512 at this time.

Edited by HylianSteel
additional info added.

Thank you.  I was using the one in the plain "Release" folder.  Then tried the AVX.  I know I couldnt use 512 cos thats Intel.  I did some reading up on it.  I will try it and see if that works.  My last restart, my screen was going up and down as if my character was jumping while waiting to go up those steps.  Then when I was able to go back to see character, he was all deformed and wouldnt move.  Not sure what would cause that.

Edited by kansas72
1 hour ago, kansas72 said:

Thank you.  I was using the one in the plain "Release" folder.  Then tried the AVX.  I know I couldnt use 512 cos thats Intel.  I did some reading up on it.  I will try it and see if that works.  My last restart, my screen was going up and down as if my character was jumping while waiting to go up those steps.  Then when I was able to go back to see character, he was all deformed and wouldnt move.  Not sure what would cause that.

Ryzen 2700X supports AVX2, afaik. You can download a nifty little program called CPU-Z and run it...it will give you all info on your CPU.

27 minutes ago, kansas72 said:

I removed tempered skins a while back.  Found i had issues with it too.  Although there are 2 for males.  One with and one without SOS feature.  Maybe try the other one and see if you get same issue. 

the other one just gives me underwear. no nude at all lmao. Is there no alternative atm? Should I just get rid of it?

If using AE like I am.   I found using SOS 1.1.4, papy 4.1, xp32, latest address library, the new 1.0.1 SOS.dll (you can download in this forum) and sl frame 1.64b works.  It actually removes the underwear.  I had a mod where it would get rid of it, but I no longer have it installed cos of this new SOS.dll.  I use Total Character Makeover for males/females.  I use bijin and demoniac skins.

2 hours ago, kansas72 said:

I have noticed while using the new sos.dll an issue.  Has anyone tried to use the player keys...the ones within sex lab?  Like "O" to change positions, etc.  It crashes when I do.  Otherwise if I dont use any of them, it works. 

Yes, the player hotkeys don't work here, even with the new JC  pre-release.

Remove the SOS.dll currently in your plugins folder.  You can put it aside if you wish to keep it.  Just make sure its not in the plugin folder.  Then install the SOS.dll from SOS AE.  There are 4 folders in the SOS AE download.  Theres a list above somewhere in this forum to tell you which one you should use based on your PC.  You have to make sure you use the correct sos.dll  Once you figure that out, place the SOS.dll in that folder in plugins folder. 

I must have been messing my load order or something cause I still get that schlong clipping through underwear issue and I get "No Schlongs" in the MCM when I try to select one.

I got no dll errors or anything though.

So it must be an overwrite issue. What should my load order be for SOS?

1 hour ago, chuckseven1 said:

That is a texture issue. Whatever texture that is is not compatible with SOS.

Yes, trouble was how to fix it. I compared the SOS texture files with what I had, and it didnæt match. Re-installed SOS with only one schlong addon, and that fixed it. Thanks for your help ?

I am genuinely desperate. I've done everything that EVERYONE has suggested in literally every forum and thread. I've checked a million and ten times to make sure I have the latest version of everything and that they're all the SE version and not the oldrim version. I have done EVERYTHING--I even downloaded the latest version of the SOS.dll file to see if that would help, but NOTHING has fixed this issue. I still keep getting that same stupid SOS NOT FOUND error, and now it's telling me that the SexLabUtil file is broken whenever I try to install SOS--but when I take SOS out, I don't get the error about the sexlabsutil not working. I've used FNIS to make sure there aren't any issues--there are none, I get no warnings--and before you ask: 

1. I AM USING THE SE VERSION FOR EVERY MOD
  2. EVERYTHING IS UP-TO-DATE (I know, I've checked a million times)
  3. I USE MO2
  4. I USE LOOT FOR THE MOD LOAD ORDER
  5. I HAVE MADE SURE 'INSTALL MALE SKELETON' IS UNCHECKED WHEN I LOAD THE FILES FOR SOS.

I do all this and NOTHING has worked, I've followed the advice of everyone else. I've even downloaded the light version of SOS--yes, the SE version--and I've even gone on the vectorplexus website and downloaded the SAM version of SOS--AND THE LITE VERSION TOO--yet still nothing has worked and I still keep getting the error no matter what I do. I apologize for sounding so rude, it's just I've been at this for the past week and I've had nothing but frustrations, yet everyone says everything works just fine for them. Please if anyone has any idea what I'm missing it would be so very much appreciated, any help that I can get will be great!

image_2021-11-30_185142.png

LoadOrderpt.1.png

LoadOrderpt.2.png

2 hours ago, J.Davis said:

I am genuinely desperate. I've done everything that EVERYONE has suggested in literally every forum and thread. I've checked a million and ten times to make sure I have the latest version of everything and that they're all the SE version and not the oldrim version. I have done EVERYTHING--I even downloaded the latest version of the SOS.dll file to see if that would help, but NOTHING has fixed this issue. I still keep getting that same stupid SOS NOT FOUND error, and now it's telling me that the SexLabUtil file is broken whenever I try to install SOS--but when I take SOS out, I don't get the error about the sexlabsutil not working. I've used FNIS to make sure there aren't any issues--there are none, I get no warnings--and before you ask: 

1. I AM USING THE SE VERSION FOR EVERY MOD
  2. EVERYTHING IS UP-TO-DATE (I know, I've checked a million times)
  3. I USE MO2
  4. I USE LOOT FOR THE MOD LOAD ORDER
  5. I HAVE MADE SURE 'INSTALL MALE SKELETON' IS UNCHECKED WHEN I LOAD THE FILES FOR SOS.

I do all this and NOTHING has worked, I've followed the advice of everyone else. I've even downloaded the light version of SOS--yes, the SE version--and I've even gone on the vectorplexus website and downloaded the SAM version of SOS--AND THE LITE VERSION TOO--yet still nothing has worked and I still keep getting the error no matter what I do. I apologize for sounding so rude, it's just I've been at this for the past week and I've had nothing but frustrations, yet everyone says everything works just fine for them. Please if anyone has any idea what I'm missing it would be so very much appreciated, any help that I can get will be great!

image_2021-11-30_185142.png

LoadOrderpt.1.png

LoadOrderpt.2.png

Maybe is a patch, like in flowergirls? or en XPMSE