Schlongs of Skyrim - SexLab Addon

Schlongs of Skyrim - SexLab Addon

View File

What is this ?

This is a patch for SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim that add a new feature related to SexLab Gender (see below) and may add more in the future.

As this is a patch, it requires the original mod, and all credits goes to the original creators of SoS : VectorPlexus, Smurf and b3lisario.

I called this "SexLab Addon" because the SexLab Framework is an hard dependancy of this mod.

Feature(s) :

• Automated SexLab Gender change based on the schlong put on any character.
    • What does this means is that you can define how SexLab should treat a character based on his/her schlong. This is mostly useful for futanari and whatever the opposite is called (girls with dick and men without).
    • A new page inside the SoS MCM allows for customization (see screeshots).
    • Works on both the automatic schlong-adding effect of SoS and the manual way of adding schlongs via the MCM.

• (new in 1.1.0) Allow male/female character to stay schlongless
    • By default SoS always add a schlong to an actor as long as at least one schlong registered is compatible with this actor.
    • This new feature allows character to not have a schlong added to them even if their is one compatible.
    • MCM options for customization (gender of actor, percentage (see screenshots))

• (very minor) Backported a change made in the SE version of SoS related to minimum schlong size.

Requirements :

For Legendary Edition (LE) :

For Special Edition (SE) :

Compatibility :

This patch should be compatible with pretty much everything as long as those scripts are not modified :

• SOS_ActorMagicEffect_Script
  • SOS_AddonQuest_Script
  • SOS_API
  • SOS_Config
  • SOS_IO
  • SOS_SetupQuest_Script

If you know/use a mod which does modifiy one of those scripts, let me know and I will see what I can do.

Warning :

This should probably be considered beta for now. I tested this pretty extensively on LE and haven't run in any issues but still, modding works in mysterious ways sometimes.

If you are installing this patch on a existing save, you should at the very least restart SoS, there is an option for that in the MCM.

For Special Edition : I don't play nor create mods specificaly for SE. This patch contains an .esp that I resaved and scripts that should be fine. I did some very basics tests and everything was working as intended. Feel free to give me some feedback if you run into issues.

Future plans :

I have some ideas that I may or may not add at some point. However I consider the sexlab gender change feature complete.

Feel free to suggest features you would like to see.

Also, if you are aware of some scripts modifcations/patch floating around in some forum threads, please send them to me. I will include them in this patch (if relevant).

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/17/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framwork and Schlongs of Skyrim
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

Awesome idea!

My only concern would be for the couple of mods that use SOS but don't actually add dicks (e.g., SOS Pubic Hairs, Female Schlongifier, that one horse strap-on from Bad Dog's female pack).

I don't know how you'd work around those. Would probably require modifying a whole lot more/some convoluted checking for those specific mods.

2 hours ago, nb097 said:

My only concern would be for the couple of mods that use SOS but don't actually add dicks (e.g., SOS Pubic Hairs, Female Schlongifier, that one horse strap-on from Bad Dog's female pack).

My guess would be you just leave those as "treat as female" as long as the same kind of method is used that Sexlab Eager NPCs uses.   You can pick and choose in the MCM according to the picture, so you could have some schlonged girls with a third leg (or a really long clit) and others that are male for Sexlab.

1 minute ago, Sucker343 said:

Hey, great mod and since you made it, can you check if it is possible to randomize schlong to add at some  NPC but not all of them? as a result it will not make all female futerni but some.

It is possible though with how the mod was set up there needs to be an addon added that makes them dickless or no matter how low you make the percentage they will all have dicks.

there is a mod that gives females pubic hair instead of schlongs to remedy this, somewhere i think it was called sos pubic hairs or something

11 minutes ago, GodSmack said:

how the mod was set up there needs to be an addon added that makes them dickless or no matter how low you make the percentage they will all have dicks.

there is a mod that gives females pubic hair instead of schlongs to remedy this, somewhere i think it was called sos pubic hairs or something

this mod edit SOS scripts which means it is possible to do what I said earlier without installing a hair mod. little change in script will be sufficient. 

4 hours ago, nb097 said:

Awesome idea!

I don't know how you'd work around those. Would probably require modifying a whole lot more/some convoluted checking for those specific mods.

The MCM screenshot shows the "No Schlong" addon in action.  I don't know if this mod defaults certain schlongs to keep female gender, but it's easy to check the addon name to see if it contains "No Schlong" or "Pubic Hair" (this is how I decide female/male in Gender Bender).  I'm not very clear on how the horse strapon works though, wouldn't an actor need to be set to male to actually use it?

1 hour ago, Sucker343 said:

Hey, great mod and since you made it, can you check if it is possible to randomize schlong to add at some  NPC but not all of them? as a result it will not make all female futerni but some.

The Schlongifier addon is how this problem is usually solved, FYI.  SOS uses its DLL to choose schlongs, so adding new logic in the script isn't exactly easy.

5 hours ago, nb097 said:

Awesome idea!

[...]

Thank you.

So, to clear confusion, this mod does not contain any logic choosing the gender an character should be based on the schlong. All it does is allowing you to actually set that yoursef.

By default all schlongs are in a state where the SexLab Gender is not touched at all (see VectorPlexus Regular in the screenshot, force male is not selected, nor is force female).

There should be no problems using schlong such as pubic hairs.

1 hour ago, Sucker343 said:

25 minutes ago, Holzfrau said:

The Schlongifier addon is how this problem is usually solved, FYI.  SOS uses its DLL to choose schlongs, so adding new logic in the script isn't exactly easy.

Yes, this is one of my plans for this mod : allowing SoS to not add a schlong to a character, even when it can. This way we wouldn't need "fake" sos plugins to keep female characters schlongless anymore

It would be pretty easy to do in papyrus, just disregard what the dll is actually telling. That's my plan for a quick and dirty solution.

But I also checked the dll sources, and it's not as convoluted as I expected it to be. I should be able to do it in a cleanier way in a second time. Don't hold you breath tho.

It would be interesting if you fixed the SOS incompatibility, with what I believe is the USLEP. This appears in the mission of the Companions Proving Honor. The moment when Farkas turns into a werewolf, and the fact that the Forsworn Briarhearts are naked and without genitals, when you remove their briar heart.

16 hours ago, Sly9er said:

Thank you.

So, to clear confusion, this mod does not contain any logic choosing the gender an character should be based on the schlong. All it does is allowing you to actually set that yoursef.

By default all schlongs are in a state where the SexLab Gender is not touched at all (see VectorPlexus Regular in the screenshot, force male is not selected, nor is force female).

There should be no problems using schlong such as pubic hairs.

Sorry, either I'm an idiot or the screenshots weren't there when I posted (placing my bets on the former as it's a known fact).

Thanks again for the mod! I do use SLEN to set actor genders based on schlongs, but it's a pain to have to run up to every last female just to make sure they're set correctly. With this I can finally just rest knowing that if an actor has a dong, they'll be treated as such.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I uploaded a new version of this patch. It now includes a way to keep female (and male if you want) characters without schlongs (see the new screenshot).

This is currently done by the scripts rather than the dll. It would probably better to do this inside the dll, but I'm afraid going down the rabbit hole that is SKSE plugins is gonna destroy what is left of my sanity, so we'll see.

On 5/18/2020 at 9:55 AM, DUBALADO said:

It would be interesting if you fixed the SOS incompatibility, with what I believe is the USLEP. This appears in the mission of the Companions Proving Honor. The moment when Farkas turns into a werewolf, and the fact that the Forsworn Briarhearts are naked and without genitals, when you remove their briar heart.

I will see what I can do, but I feel like those issues are outside my domain of expertise.

On 5/18/2020 at 4:27 PM, nb097 said:

Thanks again for the mod! I do use SLEN to set actor genders based on schlongs, but it's a pain to have to run up to every last female just to make sure they're set correctly. With this I can finally just rest knowing that if an actor has a dong, they'll be treated as such.

You're basically me before I made this. I was tired of futa not treated as such and while SL Eager NPC works ok for that purpose, I was way too lazy to press an hotkey on every single female NPC I crossed path with. So I read some papyrus tutorials and got to work.

While I made this for my own enjoyment, I'm happy you're enjoying this too, you're welcome.

1 hour ago, Sly9er said:

I will see what I can do, but I feel like those issues are outside my domain of expertise.

IIRC, the Briarheart issue is due to their Armor Race being changed to BretonRace.  You could try to revert the change in the Race form somehow, but I'm not sure what problem this was originally trying to fix.

1 hour ago, Sly9er said:

You're basically me before I made this. I was tired of futa not treated as such and while SL Eager NPC works ok for that purpose, I was way too lazy to press an hotkey on every single female NPC I crossed path with. So I read some papyrus tutorials and got to work.

While I made this for my own enjoyment, I'm happy you're enjoying this too, you're welcome.

Not to dull your sparkle or anything, but there was already a mod that could do this - Gender Bender!  It only supports futa, but that's because there are no man-pussy addons - the base SOS body shape doesn't really work for them.  The mod came about with the same "why hasn't somebody done this already?" attitude that I'm sure spurred yours as well.

Anyway, the way you modify SOS directly will allow a lot more possible features than I could do in a standalone mod.  I'm watching this one with great interest. 

?

1 hour ago, Holzfrau said:

Not to dull your sparkle or anything, but there was already a mod that could do this - Gender Bender!  It only supports futa, but that's because there are no man-pussy addons - the base SOS body shape doesn't really work for them.  The mod came about with the same "why hasn't somebody done this already?" attitude that I'm sure spurred yours as well.

Anyway, the way you modify SOS directly will allow a lot more possible features than I could do in a standalone mod.  I'm watching this one with great interest. 

?

Oh, I've completely missed that mod. And I'm even using another one of your mod in all my load orders. Well, had I knew that, maybe I wouldn't have done all of this.

And I modified SoS because I was lazy and felt like it was a easier than creating a standalone mod.

Anyway, thank you for your kind words. As I said I mostly did this for myself, I did not really expected anyone having interest in it.

Maybe next time I will do something that as not yet be done ?.

On 5/19/2020 at 3:00 PM, Sly9er said:

Oh, I've completely missed that mod. And I'm even using another one of your mod in all my load orders. Well, had I knew that, maybe I wouldn't have done all of this.

And I modified SoS because I was lazy and felt like it was a easier than creating a standalone mod.

Anyway, thank you for your kind words. As I said I mostly did this for myself, I did not really expected anyone having interest in it.

Maybe next time I will do something that as not yet be done ?.

Don't lose interest in this. I use Gender Bender but I love the idea of integrating that inside one menu instead of having to navigate between 2.

7 hours ago, Yoxgg04 said:

when i removed this mod mid game it causes sos mcm to disappear can some help me please.

Try reinstalling SOS too.  Since this mod overwrites some SOS files, they might have been lost when you uninstalled.

13 hours ago, Holzfrau said:

Try reinstalling SOS too.  Since this mod overwrites some SOS files, they might have been lost when you uninstalled.

i have it comes up fine in a new save but in my current one i see nothing. if i re fresh mcm i get sos menu but none of the add ons detected.

LOOT.txt

It works just fine for me. With one exception: If I manually assign a futanai schlong to a female NPC, there is a chance that it will be removed the next time this character is reloaded. It seems the "chance that some females are schlongless" overrides the manual assignment. This basically mean it remains random which NPC females get the female schlong addon. Can you check this?

On 5/25/2020 at 11:26 AM, Husky1o1 said:

It works just fine for me. With one exception: If I manually assign a futanai schlong to a female NPC, there is a chance that it will be removed the next time this character is reloaded. It seems the "chance that some females are schlongless" overrides the manual assignment. This basically mean it remains random which NPC females get the female schlong addon. Can you check this?

Yikes, that's a pretty big issue. Can you give me more details on that ? Did you first assigned a schlong to an female (unique) NPC via the MCM, left the cell, came back and it was gone ? Can you give me the settings you used ?

On 5/23/2020 at 4:38 PM, Yoxgg04 said:

i have it comes up fine in a new save but in my current one i see nothing. if i re fresh mcm i get sos menu but none of the add ons detected.

If you have the SoS MCM you can try to restart it. There is an option for that on first page, somewhere on the right.

Also, you probably shouldn't remove script-based mods. Always keep a save from before installing any new mod.

On 5/18/2020 at 9:55 AM, DUBALADO said:

I checked the Farkas part of this and haven't found any issues. Farkas turned into a werewolf, he had a (werewolf) dick, and then turned back. So I guess it's fine, at least on LE.

I'll check on SE just to be thorough.

2 minutes ago, Sly9er said:

Yikes, that's a pretty big issue. Can you give me more details on that ? Did you first assigned a schlong to an female (unique) NPC via the MCM, left the cell, came back and it was gone ? Can you give me the settings you used ?

Well I have removed it in the meantime and looked for another way to have a "percentage of non-futanari" by adding a non-exitent schlong for females to the list of futanari schlongs. This also works. Only missing the "schlang automatically makes you male" feature ?

However, what happened was that I have a follower from Follow Me For Sex. They are not real followers, mind you, but they keep with you by the use of some scipts. So basically, when you enter any new cell, the NPC is spawned there with you and follows you. I had manually assigned her a futanari schlong (not realizing that all others would now also have them, as I had already met the other NPCs and their state was set). So anyway, entering a new cell I then realized that ALL new females had schlongs. So I then looked into your mod to solve the problem. Installed it, went back to the previous save, entered that new cell again, and voià, all good. But now, her schlong was gone. So I assigned it manually to her again. Then we left the cell and it was gone again. And then I stopped digging into it.

Maybe this has to do with spells? Are you using spells? The cum and blood shader effects for example, which are also applied via spells, are also be gone, whenever a Follow Me For Sex follower changes cell. That behaviour is a result of how FM4S works. Maybe that was the cause of my problem here too?

4 hours ago, Sly9er said:

If you have the SoS MCM you can try to restart it. There is an option for that on first page, somewhere on the right.

Also, you probably shouldn't remove script-based mods. Always keep a save from before installing any new mod.

I checked the Farkas part of this and haven't found any issues. Farkas turned into a werewolf, he had a (werewolf) dick, and then turned back. So I guess it's fine, at least on LE.

I'll check on SE just to be thorough.

i restart when i got the mcm to come up but it cannot locate the other schlong add ons... yea i had one but my save files are so weird for some reason, i started over it sucks but thank you.

Would it be possible to do something that makes futa characters animate like males when having sex with females, and anime like females when having sex with males?

i.e. if my futa character is having sex with a female then my character sticks her penor in, but when my character is having sex with a male then she lets the male stick his penor in.

I can't seem to stop this mod from giving men (and creatures) vaginas, even though "No Schlong for Females" is set to female only and  the "Give Men No Schlong" option remains disabled from the start. Even with a vagina they play Male animations. When i target them in Sos MCM it says they have no schlong assigned.

Maybe I need to remove NoSchlong and enable 'give men no schlong' with 0% chance? idk.

Also would love some futa anim filter functionality,as per above post :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just waiting for the day someone makes a mod called "giv dat bitch a dick" which is a power that brings up a list of shlong mods via uiextensions and select and choose which dick to use and a toggle button for going back between female or male. instead of having to go into mcm all the time. sadly i can't.