HDT Anus Physics Update PE/SMP

12 hours ago, Nevershouldhavecomehere said:

Will this body support racemenu morphs once finished?

For LE yes, for SE, that's up to the SKSE crew. I'm not sure about the details, half the learning is what the others are doing and getting done it seems :P

I'm concentrating on SE, I like the  new ENB scatter shader that I can't seem to reproduce in LE, granted I only gave a half assed effort. But, Racemenu CBBE edits are just a checkbox away in Bodyslide in LE. But, seeing as sculpting/retop is only a small portion of what needs to happen, brutal honesty here, I'm willing to bet most interested in this will be long gone  by the time I have a working version. One day, when you've had kids, raised them, and wonder, "Hey did that one guy every do that one mod in that one game having to do with something about dragons?", it'll be there, ready for you to download.

This looks amazing, wish I could try it out.

I'm having some issues with all of the links in the thread though, getting the error code:

Spoiler

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2S328/1

Is there an 'official' download link or page to this mod yet?

Still, looks great!

On 7/16/2018 at 9:22 PM, 27X said:

They're identical.

Okay, I must be missing a setting somewhere. I'll take a second look when I get to that bridge. Thx for the insight, I may ask you about it later.

On 7/19/2018 at 1:46 AM, fuccboi527 said:

Is there an 'official' download link or page to this mod yet?

Guess they took it down, not surprising.

On 7/20/2018 at 3:49 AM, trial7777777 said:

that's the spirit! x)

I hope for that body functionality x) https://rule34.xyz/post/2796160

I wonder if I made a bunch of bones all along the body that worked like a series of doors to reproduce that clip... Seriously, I actually wonder how much physics one can fit into a body. Typically, I look for the most basic, simple, least algorithmic way of operation to save CPU power, so I've never really tried to put 600 moving parts into a body... but now I wonder... hmm.

Also, serious question, why am I one of the very few people still working with HDT's stuff to expand on the physics? There's a lot of people on this forum who could probably run circles around me in 3d modeling, who could reproduce a physics rig in binary (you know who you are)... I mean the 3d animation and rigs are out there, some free even. No interest in Skyrim? Get hired in the industry and sign some type of no lewdies agreement? The things I wonder when I find time to work on this :P

Static

I'm with you bro.
I'm zero in 3d, but I do that I can just because I like it. And I will do it. And what you did deserved respect! I many times asked some smaaart and intelligent people about smp physics for max body, but got zero in return. But I'll finish what I want. ;)And you do not give up! Прорвемся :)

On 7/23/2018 at 7:13 AM, Gromilla said:

I many times asked some smaaart and intelligent people about smp physics for max body, but got zero in return.

Probably because you turned around and used it for this, without even crediting the people you borrowed from, and secondly passing it through a "members only" and "SSE only" walled garden. "It's only funny when I do it, when you do it, it's copyright infringement" doesn't really work in the context you think it does.

On 7/25/2018 at 12:31 AM, 27X said:

Probably because you turned around and used it for this, without even crediting the people you borrowed from, and secondly passing it through a "members only" and "SSE only" walled garden. "It's only funny when I do it, when you do it, it's copyright infringement" doesn't really work in the context you think it does.

It would be so, if I participated in this project. But this is not so.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2018 at 3:08 PM, Gromilla said:

Wow! ;) Thank you very much for this review!
About the location of copying files from the bodyslide you are full of rights :( I have not used the default settings for a long time and forgot about it completely. :%
As for the physics settings: I've done a test version so far, so everything is like jello and hangs like a horrible ;) I'll make preset settings, I promise.
Well, you can customize physics yourself;) it's interesting and not so difficult. Senpo has a lesson in pdf on basic physics basics, you can start with it.

Dear Gromilla, 

I have edit the smp controlling file and fix the problem, although that is not prefect.

Thanks for let me learn so much@@!

Anyway, anyone can tell me where to get the tutorial for how to create bodyslide?

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone help me with the original Maximum CBBE HDT-PE please? There are no instructions or requirements listed, that I can find. I feel like it's a simple issue, but I lack the knowledge required to recognise the solution. The CBBE Maximum texture will not apply. I'm using the beta FOMOD. I think the anal and vaginal meshes are working. But it looks like this: https://imgur.com/a/IrghyR0

I have Realistic Ragdolls, XP32E, FNIS, SOS, Bodyslide (not sure if I should install the bodyslide body or not) and Fair Skin v10. Maximum is overwriting everything. Not sure why the texture is not applying. It's in Data/Textures/Actors/Character/Female. This texture needs to apply, but isn't : https://imgur.com/a/Is

Does anyone recognise the issue? Or can someone please provide me with the correct requirements and simple installation instructions for Maximum? Not sure what I'm missing. Can't find anyone else with the same Maximum CBBE issue. Perhaps it's an obvious thing I'm overlooking.

19 hours ago, ilion said:

Shame this was abandoned, its the best looking body out there now that I compare side by side, much better than UUNP.

In my opinion it is not better it is quite another  :) sad that it is not officially supported. But this is reality. ?

On 8/8/2018 at 12:22 AM, jecyw said:

Dear Gromilla, 

I have edit the smp controlling file and fix the problem, although that is not prefect.

Thanks for let me learn so much@@!

Anyway, anyone can tell me where to get the tutorial for how to create bodyslide?

Oh, thank you very much! I'm glad I could help. Unfortunately, I have not yet seen any simple lessons on creating sliders for BS. We have to go to the trial and act by trial and error.

2 hours ago, Gromilla said:

Oh, thank you very much! I'm glad I could help. Unfortunately, I have not yet seen any simple lessons on creating sliders for BS. We have to go to the trial and act by trial and error.

Dear Gromilla, 

thanks again because of you I start learning the smp tutorial, now I already know about basic of how is smp working, and change the effect of smp.

But teacher, I need your help on the body you create.

I dam like the breast shape create out out by your bodyslide.

I am using your bodyslide's body now.

1. but after some time I use it, I only saw that your body's vagina part got image out of the body, 

it only easy can saw it when running cow girl style, the body butt part will saw a image outline.

I do some checking, confirm that is body problem, not the smp code or pe code made it.

This I totally no idea how to fix it. 

Can you do a fix?

2. Now I am trying input the smp effect to the body nif by nifscope, And try take away pe effect.

Because I am running PE with SMP.

after setting the male hands to smp, the male hand touch the female breast part, the breast will shake very fast.

Not like PE, the PE male hands will get a more good effect when touch the breast.

Do you have a better SMP code setting for male hands or female breast part?

Or is that my direction is wrong?

Need your advice~~~!

44 minutes ago, jecyw said:

Dear Gromilla, 

thanks again because of you I start learning the smp tutorial, now I already know about basic of how is smp working, and change the effect of smp.

But teacher, I need your help on the body you create.

I dam like the breast shape create out out by your bodyslide.

I am using your bodyslide's body now.

1. but after some time I use it, I only saw that your body's vagina part got image out of the body, 

it only easy can saw it when running cow girl style, the body butt part will saw a image outline.

I do some checking, confirm that is body problem, not the smp code or pe code made it.

This I totally no idea how to fix it. 

Can you do a fix?

2. Now I am trying input the smp effect to the body nif by nifscope, And try take away pe effect.

Because I am running PE with SMP.

after setting the male hands to smp, the male hand touch the female breast part, the breast will shake very fast.

Not like PE, the PE male hands will get a more good effect when touch the breast.

Do you have a better SMP code setting for male hands or female breast part?

Or is that my direction is wrong?

Need your advice~~~!

Okay. Let's deal with it consistently, step by step.
I did not interact with PE phisics at all. So I can not predict how this can work together SMP and PE. 

Since this is still a test version, there may be gaps and inconsistencies in different parts of the body, here I apologize the test is a test. I'll try to fix it. The problem is only with time.
Since I was forbidden to spread my versions of this body, I will have to communicate on PM. 

But any physics is not perfect. There will always be intersections of parts, trembling and going to infinity :) Much depends on the capabilities of CPU and GPU, from installed mods to graphics and hundreds of undetectable parameters. But what can I do so I understand you start to learn, and that's excellent !. By adjusting the parameters of physics, you can choose for yourself the necessary balance between the desired and real possibility :)

20 hours ago, Gromilla said:

Okay. Let's deal with it consistently, step by step.
I did not interact with PE phisics at all. So I can not predict how this can work together SMP and PE. 

Since this is still a test version, there may be gaps and inconsistencies in different parts of the body, here I apologize the test is a test. I'll try to fix it. The problem is only with time.
Since I was forbidden to spread my versions of this body, I will have to communicate on PM. 

But any physics is not perfect. There will always be intersections of parts, trembling and going to infinity :) Much depends on the capabilities of CPU and GPU, from installed mods to graphics and hundreds of undetectable parameters. But what can I do so I understand you start to learn, and that's excellent !. By adjusting the parameters of physics, you can choose for yourself the necessary balance between the desired and real possibility :)

Thanks for reply!

So I know you have your hard point. 

I really wish one day can get your prefect version of body ~~>,<b

I do so many years of bodyslide, this body create by ur bodyslide is most suitable for my taste.

even through the body still got problem, I am still using it.

Currently I am testing :

My cpu is i7 4790 and GPU got 4GB RAM.

I think that is enough for running SMP.

The breast fast shaking problem is that because enblocal.ini or SMP config need set to 60 to 64 fps problem?

Or the SMP code problem? if it is that, which part of code is controlling the breast shaking fast problem?

Wish can get some advice~

Thanks bro and sis~!

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/13/2018 at 4:17 PM, Cooler55 said:

hmm out of curiosity, how do you get the marie head working? i have the rrc marie follower but yet whenever i use the head, my chars eyes are missing :3. throat physics work its just the eyes are gone.

Make sure you aren't falling in the standard Skyrim character-custom-race glitch, whereas you need to swap out a couple times before the player-character looks normal.

4 hours ago, Nevershouldhavecomehere said:

Don't mean to be pesky, but you're still working on an update, right? If so, how's it coming along?

Yup, but currently I'm on break, I'm currently still modding for some other games on an account I don't want associated with this one. Mainly I just want to come back to this project with a fresh perspective.

Basically I hit a wall with matching animations and detail work. Skeletons and animation come after building a model. It's not exactly easy to reverse engineer it (I'm actually practicing this with swapping out models on other game engines), but it's hard when you don't want to keep the same proportions but want to make it work with per-existing animations. Basically, the fingers will cave in, the legs shrink and expand, the neck especially looks bad. Also, I'm struggling with detail work, making things proportional. Aka clavicle angle and protrusion, the profile body curve, specific muscle structure indentation, etc.. I mean, I'll get it done eventually. If anything, it reminds me of doing body work on my car: having to remold my carbon fiber/fiberglass parts several times or getting the ignition system to run properly without a dyno (beyond maddening, let me tell you) before I could get it to look and perform good... it'll just take some special motivation.

On 9/17/2018 at 3:11 AM, StaticPhobia2 said:

Yup, but currently I'm on break, I'm currently still modding for some other games on an account I don't want associated with this one. Mainly I just want to come back to this project with a fresh perspective.

Basically I hit a wall with matching animations and detail work. Skeletons and animation come after building a model. It's not exactly easy to reverse engineer it (I'm actually practicing this with swapping out models on other game engines), but it's hard when you don't want to keep the same proportions but want to make it work with per-existing animations. Basically, the fingers will cave in, the legs shrink and expand, the neck especially looks bad. Also, I'm struggling with detail work, making things proportional. Aka clavicle angle and protrusion, the profile body curve, specific muscle structure indentation, etc.. I mean, I'll get it done eventually. If anything, it reminds me of doing body work on my car: having to remold my carbon fiber/fiberglass parts several times or getting the ignition system to run properly without a dyno (beyond maddening, let me tell you) before I could get it to look and perform good... it'll just take some special motivation.

I'm looking forward to your return!

On 9/17/2018 at 3:11 AM, StaticPhobia2 said:

waiting for ur return~~!! Y>,<Y