HDT Anus Physics Update PE/SMP

19 hours ago, Gromilla said:

OK. Shit happened. 

I tested this version in SE by optimizing with NIF optimizer, everything worked well. Apparently I could not take everything into account.
Try it, there are bodyslide files here

MAX SMP body LE.7z

Have you replaced the female skeleton with the one in the package? Without it, these meshes will not work.

Labor was not as simple as it seems at first glance. I changed the bones of the body to another skeleton and adapted the collision meshes for them. First of all, it is important for me whether the body itself works. Physics is secondary.

any feedback is very important to me. I'm limited in testing capabilities so any feedback helps to make the project better. Thank you!

thanks for fixing!

here is the report after I use :

1. installation I try extract the file, and copy sosfull/skse out and compress again with your data file, and use nnm to install your folder.  

2. I try use your bodyslide (maxcbbe le version)to make a new body. (as print screen) But as your see, the bodyslide look like cant get the mesh file to the body.

3. Inside the game, the body not look like what I set,I think is your default body. And .....like the print screen, "something" is not cover by skin>,<

testing2.png

testing3.png

24 minutes ago, jecyw said:

thanks for fixing!

here is the report after I use :

1. installation I try extract the file, and copy sosfull/skse out and compress again with your data file, and use nnm to install your folder.  

2. I try use your bodyslide (maxcbbe le version)to make a new body. (as print screen) But as your see, the bodyslide look like cant get the mesh file to the body.

3. Inside the game, the body not look like what I set,I think is your default body. And .....like the print screen, "something" is not cover by skin>,<

I see. Thanks!
That's what I was afraid of. Okay, I need to work further :)
"And why did I undertake all this?" ;)

And how did you install the bodyslide files? you need to copy the whole folder Calientetools from my pack to the game DATA folder. Or in the archive for nmm. 

7 hours ago, jecyw said:

testing3.png

Looks like someone exceeded the 4 bone per vertex limit ?

Update: Quick question, does anyone know of a program to quickly edit SMP xmls , like JFF? Hopefully yes, if not, Since I have to finish learning python, I figure it'd be a good goal to write one using py2exe.

26 minutes ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Oh yeah.
my brain is already boiling and gurgling happily :)

26 minutes ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Update: Quick question, does anyone know of a program to quickly edit SMP xmls , like JFF? Hopefully yes, if not, Since I have to finish learning python, I figure it'd be a good goal to write one using py2exe.

Unfortunately not.  It would be just a super breakthrough to create such a program. At least for the main positions. :)

1 hour ago, jecyw said:

testing done for LE version >,<

Thanks guys!! report is here 

1. installation this time you already combine the file correctly, so I no need do my self~thanks ya! >,

2.  bodyslide the bodyslide create the body to a wrong location@@"", it create the body at mesh\armor\max LE collision\body1_nif, so I copy myself to the correct place@@ hahah

3. in game: the "somethings" problem fix! now look prefect! and the breast look like better than MAXCBBE(staticprobia dont hit me pls>,<), dont have breast drop down problem! this great! the effect look same as CosioHD already T,Tb, good job! 

a. But I seek some problem here. When I wear a smp head armor, the breast will keep shaking,also effect the butt keep shaking also.

b. when the male hand touch the female breast, the breast also keep shaking only.

c. Anyway, I dont know what have in this SMP body, so dont know how to fully test SMP effect.

This what I test so far. Any more things need test, let me know ya.

Thanks for what you do and sharing! ^^  

Wow! ;) Thank you very much for this review!
About the location of copying files from the bodyslide you are full of rights :( I have not used the default settings for a long time and forgot about it completely. :%
As for the physics settings: I've done a test version so far, so everything is like jello and hangs like a horrible ;) I'll make preset settings, I promise.
Well, you can customize physics yourself;) it's interesting and not so difficult. Senpo has a lesson in pdf on basic physics basics, you can start with it.

2 hours ago, jecyw said:

testing done for LE version >,<

Thanks guys!! report is here 

1. installation this time you already combine the file correctly, so I no need do my self~thanks ya! >,

2.  bodyslide the bodyslide create the body to a wrong location@@"", it create the body at mesh\armor\max LE collision\body1_nif, so I copy myself to the correct place@@ hahah

3. in game: the "somethings" problem fix! now look prefect! and the breast look like better than MAXCBBE(staticprobia dont hit me pls>,<), dont have breast drop down problem! this great! the effect look same as CosioHD already T,Tb, good job! 

a. But I seek some problem here. When I wear a smp head armor, the breast will keep shaking,also effect the butt keep shaking also.

b. when the male hand touch the female breast, the breast also keep shaking only.

c. Anyway, I dont know what have in this SMP body, so dont know how to fully test SMP effect.

This what I test so far. Any more things need test, let me know ya.

Thanks for what you do and sharing! ^^  

Tested for skyrim se and the same situation occurred as stated in step 2. Everything else seems to be great involving physics! Thank You Jecyw for pointing step 2 out, and thank you Gromilla for converting this.

10 hours ago, Nevershouldhavecomehere said:

Notepad++, don't do anything without it.

Lol I do, it's also great for quickly swapping out lines of code ( ❤️ the replace function, saved me so much time because Havok Tools and JFF don't automatically set the constraint motors to on. Actually sometimes they do, depends on the type of constraint.)

But I do need to learn Python, it's just necessary when you want to do something that nobody has done a script for yet, which is quickly becoming a serious issue for me. Although, in most cases, I'm finding some nice work arounds. For example, using lattices for body scaling rather than sculpting, using vert groups to freeze verts, and using quick armatures to adjust proportions (yes, I'm using blender for the box modeling portion if it :P ). But, it still feels like I'm trying to build a ship in a bottle by shaking the bottle and hoping the pieces fall in the right spot, without breaking the other pieces.

Also, designing a new physics rig requires making and deleting a lot of bones to find and test the best possible optimization. There's no fkn way I'm doing that all line by line. With the Max CBBE PE, there were HDT Auto Tools, visualization of the constraints, havok testing preview, JFF, and ❤️ Notepad++

With this new model, I'm trying to get both the vag and anus to operate like a sphincter muscle, while also separating the two so that the schlong doesn't cross over from one to the next ( where the hole stays on top of the schlong ), which basically means a lot of testing, failing, rewriting the xml, retesting. It shouldn't be too hard to create a simple gui to generate bone chains, call up/edit values, and write to an xml. But I'm too much of a blatherer, got to get back to tinkering~

4 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

But, it still feels like I'm trying to build a ship in a bottle by shaking the bottle and hoping the pieces fall in the right spot, without breaking the other pieces.

:) I could not think of a precise description of the process of my work. I will add to the treasury of wisdom ;)

5 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

It shouldn't be too hard to create a simple gui to generate bone chains, call up/edit values, and write to an xml. 

Maybe you can create a query in a separate topic? I think someone will respond to help. smp physics is now in demand and relevant for both le and se versions.

9 hours ago, Gromilla said:

Wow! ;) Thank you very much for this review!
About the location of copying files from the bodyslide you are full of rights :( I have not used the default settings for a long time and forgot about it completely. :%
As for the physics settings: I've done a test version so far, so everything is like jello and hangs like a horrible ;) I'll make preset settings, I promise.
Well, you can customize physics yourself;) it's interesting and not so difficult. Senpo has a lesson in pdf on basic physics basics, you can start with it.

Thanks for the tutorial document of SMP !

I'll try study it. Thanks Gromilla ! Y^o^Y

On 7/3/2018 at 10:03 PM, StaticPhobia2 said:

Hydro States she will Make a Tool, i use notepad++

4 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Grab yourself a 28k modem, download a 2 TB file with it. When that's done, I'll have something to show.

Gromilla may have something interesting though.

I await your answer in 4601750674 seconds, Timer is running

6 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Grab yourself a 28k modem, download a 2 TB file with it. When that's done, I'll have something to show.

Gromilla may have something interesting though.

Really??!!!! 24 hours standby for download!!! =.=+>