SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

4 hours ago, DrakonHawk said:

Hey everyone

advice regarding this graphical bug i have will be greatly appreciated (trying to convert hair hdt mod to sse)

i tested it on LE works good but when trying to convert nifs i get this texture and afterwards it crashes to desktop when i select it in racemenu
https://imgur.com/maiAhC0

SMP in sse only supports equipable hdt hairs, and crashes on racemenu selection. 

On 7/17/2019 at 12:12 AM, Lilimorphine said:

There are still many ways to die with Defeat even if using Essential option. That's my main problem with Defeat. Other features I have no problems with. Right now I started testing Defeat with Mark of Arkay which is very similar to SM Essential but is already on SSE and no porting needed. 

Ashes is incompatible with Defeat essential option. I experienced it yesterday.

***VERY RECOMMENDED****

Tested and works perfectly: Apocrypher xEdit Scripts

SimpleESLify:

Modified version of the "Find ESP plugins which could be turned into ESL" script.
    Automatically flags all ESPs that can be flagged without issue (In the above script these have the message "Can be turned into ESL by adding ESL flag in TES4 header").
    Just load all plugins in xEdit, apply the script, and save.

2 hours ago, Sakatraka said:

***VERY RECOMMENDED****

Tested and works perfectly: Apocrypher xEdit Scripts

SimpleESLify:

Modified version of the "Find ESP plugins which could be turned into ESL" script.
    Automatically flags all ESPs that can be flagged without issue (In the above script these have the message "Can be turned into ESL by adding ESL flag in TES4 header").
    Just load all plugins in xEdit, apply the script, and save.

I'd be very careful using this.  If you add the ESL flag to an ESP file that is referenced or called by another mod you may then find it does not work.  This is because a lot of older or converted mods used the game.getmodbyname skse check to see a mod is installed, where it checks the 00-FE load order slots.  As the ESL flagged  files are no longer in that load order range (as they're now FExxxx) they will not be detected by other mods that may call or reference them.

I ran into this was when I was flagging various mods for ESL's to reduce load order and mods that were previously detected and integrated by simple slavery,  SLIF , EC+, defeat , DD and others  were not detected as installed ingame in the MCM menu by these when they had the ESL flag set.

11 hours ago, Grummkol said:

I'd be very careful using this.  If you add the ESL flag to an ESP file that is referenced or called by another mod you may then find it does not work.  This is because a lot of older or converted mods used the game.getmodbyname skse check to see a mod is installed, where it checks the 00-FE load order slots.  As the ESL flagged  files are no longer in that load order range (as they're now FExxxx) they will not be detected by other mods that may call or reference them.

I ran into this was when I was flagging various mods for ESL's to reduce load order and mods that were previously detected and integrated by simple slavery,  SLIF , EC+, defeat , DD and others  were not detected as installed ingame in the MCM menu by these when they had the ESL flag set. 

I have Defeat and others and I have no problems, the script detects who have references to ESP and don't touch it.

16 hours ago, Sakatraka said:

I have Defeat and others and I have no problems, the script detects who have references to ESP and don't touch it.

I've had "esl related" issues with one of my mods since game version 1.5.73 that didn't happen before this version. Specifically event and hotkey listeners don't seem to get stored in the savegame and have to be re-registered each time the game loads. I don't know if this happens with other mods but I thought I'd chime in here :)

There is an update of .NET Framework in the posts section: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294?tab=posts. Haven't tested it it though. The author states that plugins are not working, however crash logging seems to work to some degree.

About 1.5.73 and 1.5.80 plugins:

Working on .73 and .80 however ".bin" file as I thought so plugins will not work.

About 1.5.73 and 1.5.80 crash logging:

Crash logging possibly works I did have enb crash (on game exit) but can't remember if it was from this or .62 when testing.

58 minutes ago, beerman778 said:

There is an update of .NET Framework in the posts section: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294?tab=posts. Haven't tested it it though. The author states that plugins are not working, however crash logging seems to work to some degree.

About 1.5.73 and 1.5.80 plugins:

About 1.5.73 and 1.5.80 crash logging:

Tried on 1.5.80 /fail regarding crash log.

Put a deliberately bad texture in my game, CTD and nothing in the crash folder

Instead of relying upon the .NET extension to spoon feed you a stack trace, add this line to your skse.ini (if not already there):

[Debug]
WriteMiniDumps=1

Download and install "windbg" from the Microsoft store: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/windbg-preview/9pgjgd53tn86?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Next time you get a CTD, see if you have a new dump file in your "Documents/My Games/Skryim Special Edition/SKSE/Crashdumps/" folder.  They are date stamped files with a .dmp extension, like:  2019-02-18_17.06.09.dmp

1) Launch windbg

2) Click FILE tab

3) Click Open Crashdump

4) Navigate to your Documents/My Games/Ckryim Special Edition/SKSE/Crashdumps/  and find the .dmp file, click OPEN

6) After the file is loaded, click the link in main window that says:  !analyze -v

7) Wait. Will likely download symbol data the 1st time.

? Stacktrace is served.

On 6/16/2018 at 8:53 AM, gqgs12 said:

Main post says SexLife is not working: dialogue but no sex scenes. I've decided to try it, and recompiled all it's scripts just in case. Resaved esp in CK too. So after few testing I can confirm it works fine. Maybe previous tester was too impatient to wait until any engagement will happen? Npcs have way too much chances to fail their dialogue engage: not matching gender preferences, having faithful spouce, other factors. So even if you'll set update interval to 5 seconds, about 1 of 10 random selected npc pair will get to it. Just make sure your papyrus util from Sexlab SE or standalone installation is not overwriten by any old version from converted LE mod.

So it work?

7 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Instead of relying upon the .NET extension to spoon feed you a stack trace, add this line to your skse.ini (if not already there):

[Debug]
WriteMiniDumps=1

Download and install "windbg" from the Microsoft store: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/windbg-preview/9pgjgd53tn86?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Next time you get a CTD, see if you have a new dump file in your "Documents/My Games/Skryim Special Edition/SKSE/Crashdumps/" folder.  They are date stamped files with a .dmp extension, like:  2019-02-18_17.06.09.dmp

1) Launch windbg

2) Click FILE tab

3) Click Open Crashdump

4) Navigate to your Documents/My Games/Ckryim Special Edition/SKSE/Crashdumps/  and find the .dmp file, click OPEN

6) After the file is loaded, click the link in main window that says:  !analyze -v

7) Wait. Will likely download symbol data the 1st time.

? Stacktrace is served.

Can't seem to install windbg. Says there's no app to associate with or something.

Putting out some feels anyone up for undertaking a mammoth task of updating 3rd person animations so they sync up better when transferred to 1st person? I know some of the best animators are lurking here and it has never been done before in Skyrim or SkyrimSE!?

8 hours ago, Shep67 said:

Hello

Read this:

Hide contents

IMPORTANT: This app works with Windows 10 Pro and Home but not with Windows 10 S.

Microsoft requires me to register my PC or some crap. There are some hoops to jump thru that will rectify the problem.