SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

On 7/15/2022 at 11:42 AM, walkingwounded said:

Seems the author of Proteus has decided Proteus (64735) is obsolete and to use Skyrim Cheat Engine instead (as of Jun 22). Though in SCE there is a link to different copy of Proteus, so maybe more research is required (or just an updated link to the 62934 version?).

Proteus (hidden)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64735/

Also Proteus?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/62934

Skyrim Cheat Engine

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/70159

Yeah, the old Proteus is superceeded by SCE, but SCE itself is literally just split from the new Proteus. If you look at what SCE does and what Proteus does, you quickly realize why Phenderix split it in two.

8 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I still don't get alternate start running with AE. Is there any mod in my loadorder that might conflict. Whenever it is installed, I end up with an infinite loading screen...

If you mean Alternate Perspective, it says on a pinned comment on the mod page that infinite loadscreen is caused by having some other alternate start mod installed (I'd also assume anything that alters the first couple quests, mainly unbound, as well as anything that touches Helgen, just to be safe)

4 hours ago, Literally just a cat said:

If you mean Alternate Perspective, it says on a pinned comment on the mod page that infinite loadscreen is caused by having some other alternate start mod installed (I'd also assume anything that alters the first couple quests, mainly unbound, as well as anything that touches Helgen, just to be safe)

I don't have them... After moving to AE i changed some of my mods and now I can't start the game with alternate start. And since it isn't updated on nexus anymore I don't even now if I have the right version.

36 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I don't have them... After moving to AE i changed some of my mods and now I can't start the game with alternate start. And since it isn't updated on nexus anymore I don't even now if I have the right version.

Link to latest version https://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/files/file/1889-alternate-start-live-another-life/ 

But I am running the one currently on Nexus on AE and it works okay

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

That is what I'm asking.... I didn't find any info so far. 

so you are using AS Version of LAL. yes? 

You have made a game profile that just has LAL and it's requirements?

Nothing is overwriting the mod?

you haven't made any changes to the game files?

You have checked the integrity of your game files?

8 minutes ago, Skaldic Adventurer said:

so you are using AS Version of LAL. yes? 

You have made a game profile that just has LAL and it's requirements?

Nothing is overwriting the mod?

you haven't made any changes to the game files?

You have checked the integrity of your game files?

The game is running quite good without LAL installed, But I'm testing a mod and need to start a new game from time to time. So the game files are ok.. I just don't have any clue which mod might conflict with LAL... 

16 minutes ago, 1crash007 said:

Qiuck loot is no longer needed as it is now replaced with SmartHarvest SE

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/37091

Quick loot has a different function than smart harvest, so smart harvest does not replace it.

smart harvest is an auto looter.

quick loot just lets you peek at a container without actually opening it. basically it modifies the looting menu. it doesn't loot anything on it's own.

I just came back from a hiatus with Skyrim SE and I wanted to download some mods that use Skyrim Utility Mod. For anyone wondering, SUM works for AE just like the compatibility tracker list says. There's just one issue that's slightly annoying, it says that "SexLab 1.64.3 hasn't been tested, switch to 1.62.0." It still works, it's just annoying so I edited the System file such that it doesn't say that anymore for SexLab 1.64.3. I just added "1.64.3" to the list of them in the System file. If you don't feel like doing that yourself, it's attached here. Just drop it in under Data/SKSE/Plugins/Skyrim - Utility Mod/System/SUM/. You'll notice a file already there that says System. 

This line is all I changed:

"sslcompatiblesemver" : [ "1.62.0", "1.62.7", "1.62.8", "1.62.9", "1.63.0", "1.64.1"] -> "sslcompatiblesemver" : [ "1.62.0", "1.62.7", "1.62.8", "1.62.9", "1.63.0", "1.64.1", "1.64.3"]

System.json

A few tiny, comment only mods I think nobody may have noticed. Apologies if these have already been mentioned.

Nibbles Animations 5.82 SE ESL.  <-- I've somehow become the defacto converter of this now. ? (I'd make a new mod entry but... that's work! ?)

• These two are for Creature Framework and also require Baka's "parts" mod. ?

EDIT: Just noticed the LL comment links aren't exactly working. Direct links to the files:

Nibbles Anims 5.82 SE ESL

CC Wild Horses Baka Patch

CC Zombies Baka Patch

Edited by Nessa

☀️?

• tasairis changed the title to SE Compatibility Tracking (July 31 🗳️❗ #7301)