SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

• tasairis changed the title to SE Compatibility Tracking (Sep 11 #7326) - SE 1.6.629⚠️, SKSE 2.2 - ✅SKSE ✅AddLib ❌mods

Got DD's DLL updated. Only took me 6 hours to remember how to do it...  ?

I did not load the game all the way since I have too many busted DLLs, but the log showed it loaded so I'm calling it good.

Still on the troubleshooting post.

Side note, If anyone knows how to make a DLL compatible with Address Library, please ping me. I would like to do this for DD, but just don't know enough coding to make it happen.

1 hour ago, mertinlad said:

I feel bad for everyone here trying to fix everything, and when they are close to finish every compatibility, Beth demolishes all their work :( such a bad girl !

The last update was 8 months ago. That was plenty of time for everybody to catch up if they wanted to.

Seit dem erscheinen auf PC spiele ich Skyrim,später SSE, dann AE. Jg 57, kein Computer spezialist,daher sehr viel Zeit investieren, Spielte mit knapp 500 mods,

nach dem uptade ist das Kartenhaus zusammengebrochen,bringe das Spiel einfach nicht mehr zum laufen (*ç%%ç&%") skse will nicht,ist kein Freund von mir. Villeicht ist irgendwan ein Moder da der eine Lösung bereit hatt.

aber nicht jetzt,wenn wieder eine "bethesta Attacke".

5 hours ago, grandschlomo said:

Seit dem erscheinen auf PC spiele ich Skyrim,später SSE, dann AE. Jg 57, kein Computer spezialist,daher sehr viel Zeit investieren, Spielte mit knapp 500 mods,

nach dem uptade ist das Kartenhaus zusammengebrochen,bringe das Spiel einfach nicht mehr zum laufen (*ç%%ç&%") skse will nicht,ist kein Freund von mir. Villeicht ist irgendwan ein Moder da der eine Lösung bereit hatt.

aber nicht jetzt,wenn wieder eine "bethesta Attacke".

Downgrade to 353 until all your mods have updated. There's no reason you have to upgrade now.

This is the same advice everyone has been giving since the very beginning.

2 hours ago, mertinlad said:

My bad ! I thought Beth released yet another update :) I saw a youtube video that mislead me, maybe I didn't pay attention to its date ...

Well, there was a recent update, and another one incoming. Tasairis is referring to the last january update; if users didn't had their game up and running since then, that's on them. Same with automatic updates, if people are getting their games destroyed because of automatic updates they should really learn good modding practices.

• tasairis changed the title to SE Compatibility Tracking (Sep 11 #7326) - SE 1.6.640 - ❌SKSE ✅AddLib

This guide includes some UUNP stuff.   So, the guide should also list how to enable UUNP support in BodySlide.   The easiest method is now the mod that Ousnius has finally and grudgingly provided: Legacy UUNP (for SE).   The prior manual method is described by Vyxenne at Question on UUNP Bodyslide References for SSE.

Or maybe leave out the info on how to make the old UUNP body work and encourage people to use BHUNP or to do conversions to CBBE?

Edited by MikeWander

God Dammit I just wanted play the game. Now I have go uninstalled all my mods because of AE and menu too. I was this close being playable again :(. Pissing me off.  Looks like fishing files weren't installed least I can reapply the main game file overright old one.

Edited by rb888
4 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

And another Update... 1.6.64.  This is getting fustrating...

1.6.64 was 100% expected, and we knew it was coming this week.

There was no reason to update from 1.6.629, given that we knew 1.6.630+ was inevitably coming very soon. Unless there's some major issues with 1.6.640, I anticipate it will stay as the proper version to play for a long while, and will become the go-to version (like 353 is/was).

Regular advice applies, wait a few weeks/months for most mods to get fixed and you too can play on the latest version! Which doesn't really bring much anyone cares about!

40 minutes ago, rb888 said:

Ooh By Copying the working .97 older skyrim se games files main start menu and it works :) Now my game working now wahoo. I wonder how can you have AE when you didn't buy the upgrade?

The stuff from AE is just the Creation Club, as one "bundle" (buy one thing, download the 50 or so files).

There is, practically, no reason this wouldn't work.